Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:30 pm

He pulled back and looked down sensing how sh3 felt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" she asked to see im shake his head no.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:32 pm

I'm sorry if I hurt you, Melli. I never meant to be so mean to you." he said slowly and she felt and saw his pain. He never wanted to hurt or scare her. All he wanted was to be around her but he was scared too. He always seem as a monster. Even among his own people.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:05 pm

"............."

"I'm sorry for everything I done to you. I never wished to cause harm or break your heart because of my dumb activities because of it. I don't know if you will forgive me because of my behavior but I hope you will." he asked and hopes she will since Melina was a old childhood friend.

"Of course I forgive you. I mean we are best friends after all right?" she said gently but he did a nod while hugging her tighter now feeling happy that she would let him. After hugging for a while, he was able to smell her scent to make him blush but he didn't say anything about it. Would it be too early for him to be smelling it? I mean, she would have found another to love after they get older so why the rush?

Both of them still kept hugging before he lets go to look at her and she looks at him. Nothing else was said but they saw the time was late but to be honest, Brandon wonders if she wanted to still rest for a while longer. He wouldn't mind at the moment.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:36 pm

As the hug breaks her mother teturbs
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:49 pm

She smiled looking inside a while before from the two hugging but pretends to not have seen that. "Hello again. I see my baby girl is alright even more. You did get enough rest, Melina?" her mother asked to pet the top of her head. Of course Melli blushed a little feeling her mother petting her and gives a light nod.

"I'm glad to hear. You know you gave your friend here quite the scare. He's been by your bedside ever since you were sleeping." her mother said to see Melli look at her then at Brandon that was blushing a little now.

"He was?"

"Yes. He's been making sure to watch me so he can help you just in case. I say that's something a real caring friend does for another." she said but Melli lightly blushes from that before slowly looking down at the sheets feeling shy once more. Even Brandon blushes a dark color too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 pm

H3 hided his face and tried hard not to run away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Her mother thought it was adorable but she could see them being a cute couple when they get older. However, she only hopes the others that seem them as a couple will understand this was faith. Not even her mother father, and brandon's parents knew this sort of thing could have happened. However, she wasn't angry with either and not the faiths that seen this. She's hoping for the children to be happy together.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Two days later a pair of bullies noticed her mark and started harassing her. Brandon got mad and tackled them away form her amd she watched as he fouvht them both getting hurt bad but not stopping until the two were begging for help. When they were gone he collapsed hurt badly and she rushes to his side to try and use her new powers to help him she was almost 12 and her powers were new to her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:24 pm

"Just stay still a while longer okay, I-I'm almost done healing you." she mutters this while trying not to cry but Melina knew other kids were still making fun of her because of her mating mark and thinking her kind was low for being a mate to a werewolf. She ignored them and tried being happy but seeing Brandon get hurt only made her feel bad.

"I'll be okay Melina. I'm more worried about you....those bullies shouldn't be this rude to you."

"I'm used to it. I'm not blaming anyone. I just don't know right now to what I should do. Mama said this was faith but I worry I'm going to get you in trouble because of it." she said before finishing up but Brandon turns to face her and sees her sad expression on her face.

"It's going to be okay Melli. Besides, they don't have a clue to what you do....we will be fine..I know it." he said touching her cheek.

"Y..Yeah.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:20 am

He was healed and she was tired so he stayed at her side while she rested. She leans in his shoulder and he rubs hers as the tree they both rest against blew light in the wind. She loved him he loved her that was true but he eheaet ached being a reason he suffered. He felt her heaetache and suffers with her. He leans close to hee fsce giving her cheek a playful lick trying to cheer her up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:55 pm

She didn't do much but relax from the lick before Melina just hugs him close. Brandon didn't want her to feel so down thinking he was angry with her. Everything about this was unsure about it but she and him were new mates before long. She figures they wouldn't do much when they get older but Brandon figures it might be okay. He only kept licking her cheek while gently wrapping his tail around her own to be almost like holding hands.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:19 pm

A few weeks later she gasps awake her birthday passed and she was a bit older. Her dreams were of dark lusts and her need to drain life energy from her mate was starting to set in. He was younger than she was and she was happy without this new desire. Her mother explained it was okay and when his birthday came she could show him all her dark dreams for real.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 pm

"I don't know what to do mama. I don't even know if this is safe for me to be feeling right now." she said looking more silent but just only feeling more confused now. Melina wanted to know more about her family and her history before slowly looking more quiet because of it. She figures that it would pass before her mother picks her up to look at her.

"It's alright sweetie, it's nothing else going wrong with you. However, you just have to let it flow for a while and when you get more older, things make sense." she said gently to her as Melina blinks to curl up against her mother. She still wasn't sure but maybe she was right. Melina may need to stay away from him for a while before looking more silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:08 pm

"But why?" He asks as his parent look down at him. He had been told by his parents to leave her alone for two years she had to grow her own way and this was the safe way to do it.

"I can protect her right?" They shake their heads.

"Only during her most dire need. Till then you need to stay away. The longer the better." They said and he agreed running off in a new direction not her house nor his secret spot just away. Far away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Some others asked what was going on but they left him alone not others never seen Brandon after that time. Melina only remained hidden that her mother was told of placing her daughter into another room in hopes to help her when mature now. However, she just slowly started looking more weaker because of her sudden new change. This was during the time to help her grow up for a few years.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:26 pm

He returned from the wild lands and to his family after 3 years from staying away from here. They were both older and neither forgot the other or their promise made to one another 3 years ago. Things weren't too different except the young were grown now and seeking love. Melli was resisting them all including the one who rose to alpha of the young with Brandon's absence.

He was vicious and mean often forcing young girls to mate with him before their time. Melli long avoided him remembering when he and Brandon fought with the other young one for teasing her. Now he wanted her. She refused.

When Brandon returned she pushed him aside and sped away to meet him, leaving the shocked or angry male behind while other girls tired to get his attention. He didn't notice them but kept his eyes on Melina that was gone from view. Smelling his scent once more was like water in a desert and she was happy to see him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Brandon and Melina didn't say a thing towards one another but only kept their gaze upon one another. From Brandon's side, he seems to have grown rather well with muscles seen on his arms and chest. His ears still were the same but looking more fluffy. His tail has grown as well but he didn't know how to say anything. As for Melina, she seems to have grown rather well herself with her succubus traits seen more with her tail even longer now that it reaches to the ground with the tip showing it being a heart. Her eyes were even a dark grey this time but she didn't know what to say about this.

"Umm.."

"Umm.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:38 pm

He took a sniff and dove at her kissing and licking her face.  He knew it was her and he was overjoyed to see her. Knowing for three years, Brandon was crying inside to see his one friend remaining happy and safe while being apart.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:48 pm

She yelps startled at first but started giggling and laughing now while feeling him licking his chest and feeling more weird. "Hehehe, st-stop that silly! You're licks are tickling me!" she said laughing now while Brandon kept licking her face feeling more happy to see his friend once more.

"I can't help it. I've missed you so much sillyhead!"

"Awww, I missed you too silly."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 pm

"So you know how badly I missed you? I'm glad. I was worried you would forget about me and just pretend I wasn't here no more." he mutters this but she heard him to get a hit on the head from her by the tail. Melina would never forget him even if it's possible while showing a sweet smile on her face.

"Silly pup.." she laughed still looking at him. Both of them chuckled at one another but she started giggling feeling him still licking and nuzzling here. After a while, he stops the licks and kisses only searching her skin for his mark and when he found it he sucked long on it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:01 pm

The giggles quickly stopped to gasp from her mark that fully matured now was sucked on. Weak moans suddenly left her lips that Brandon feels her getting more hotter now while gently letting her neck go seeing a light mark on her skin. She panted trying to cover her neck but slowly feeling more weaker now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:23 pm

He stopped sensing the change and understanding it now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:27 pm

She panted trying to relax before Melina sits up while covering her mark but she slowly sees Brandon blushing to help her up and gently hug her saying he still missed her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:47 pm

He smiles and hugs her when they were sitting up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:41 pm