Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:32 am

Brandon left two days later in a pack hunting trip.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:01 pm

During that time, Melli was busy with getting some things done and maybe having some ideas for Brandon on how she should welcome him home. Hunting can take a lot of of someone and she wishes to make him feel welcomed once more. Knowing the other hunters were going to be just as busy, Melli wanted to be sure he was alright too. She already thought of some special ideas for dinner and treats but she even got ideas from both her and his moms to figure out what may work best for Brandon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:33 pm

The trip wasnt l9ng every9ne cuaght enough and brandon brought his back alredy skinned and cut it just needed t9 be cooked
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:52 pm

She was still doing a few things before humming a little to herself still checking the cook book on what she should cook. Seconds later, Melli felt someone kiss her cheek but calms down knowing it's her mate.

"Welcome back, sweetie. That didn't take long." she said looking happily to him before Brandon smiled to set the cut up and skinned meat on the counter.

"Yeah, it's not as bad because of it. Lucky for me and the others, we found some spare meat that we can skin alive and bring home for many in the tribe." he said gently but sees Melli looking at the meat and gently started humming lightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:42 am

He put it in the cellar taking an hour to season it and he came out to her blushing face. He noticed she was blushing and wonders if she was thinking about him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:39 pm

She was already done with their dinner but Melli felt her tail swaying behind her while humming. Her eyes were fixed on the table while thinking to herself but she's trying to cool herself down without over heating. Just thinking about Brandon has caused her to react a little differently. Even him being her mate made her become flustered and lost while siting at the table.

"????"

"......"

"Melli? Are you okay?"

"....*still flustered*

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:07 am

He reaches out touching her hand
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:46 pm

The touch made her squeak and jump in shock, snapping her out of it. Brandon blinks to see her quickly turn around but gets hit by her tail that was now sharp as a blade. He winces from the cut while falling back on the ground but she gasped looking nervous when trying to clear her head again. Brandon feels his blood spilling from the cut before Melli blinks twice to stop seeing him.

"*Gasps* oh dear, Brandon! I'm so sorry! You startled me!" she said bending down near him trying to stop the bleeding from his cut.

"It's alright, Melli. I guess you just seem dazed right now I wasn't sure if you were sick or anything." he said to answer but winces when feeling her pressing on the cut with her hand but used her magic to try and get a first aid kit.

"Either way, I'm so so so sorry Brandon. I shouldn't h-have attacked you and you were already here.....*tears forming* I'm s-sorry.." she said sniffing but feels Brandon reach and touch her cheek while wiping the tears away.

"It's alright..really."

"Y-You're not mad?" she asked to see him shaking his head no. How could he be angry with his mate since she was self defending herself. Seems like what she was doing, it showed that she was able to react quickly to stopping any intruders that invade the home. He only smiled to her while she was crying again to hug him blushing. He was already so sweet and loving to Melli that she was figuring out of not trying to pass out.

"T-thank you for forgiving m-me. You're too sweet for your own good you know." she said with a pout but sees him smile towards her. Melli then blushes again when Brandon pulls her in for a hug and kisses her cheek.

"So cute..."

"D-don't say that!" she said blushing worse but before speaking, she sees more blood spilling from his cut to make her work quickly on it. Brandon only relaxed and keeps still so she can work. First was cleaning up the wound with ointment so it would heal quickly on it's on. Then she gotten some germ killing liquid after jut in case. Melli then covers it with some bandage to help it heal faster.

"There we go..all better." she said blushing to smile at him but Brandon smiled thinking she was more cute.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:29 pm

While she fix3d his wound his other hand sneaks behind her to sueeze her tail. He wsnt mad but he did want to make her pay. She froze feeling his hand keep her tail still with light rubs against its movements
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 3:21 pm

She shook from the strokes of his hand on her tail, feeling weak and hot all of a sudden that her face got flustered. What was Brandon doing? He should know how sensitive her tail was if  he touched it. "W-what are you....d-doing? You know m-my tail is.." she covers her mouth with her fist but Brandon only smiled thinking she was adorable still stroking her tail.

"Sensitive? I know. I'm just giving you a little punishment for attacking me but again I'm not angry. I think this will do well for that punishment. Don't you agree?" he teased while holding her hip still stroking her tail but Melli only shook and quivers from the touches her tail got, showing some tears in her tears from how good it felt because of it. She even tried to move away but he got her trapped by holding her in front of him while still stroking and playing with her tail that curls around his fingers slowly.

"Y-Your s-so...mmmmm...so mean. T-teasing my weak t-tail like this..." she said in a wave of pants.

"Heh, not my fault you are this weak when I touch you......but you seem to like it."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:40 pm