Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:39 pm

She winces from the new sensation and wasn't sure what it was. She just looked down feeling him massaging her tail slowly with his fingers before feeling Brandon press down on the area where she was hurt. A sudden gasp left her lips that made him look at her in worry.

"Melli?!? I'm sorry did I-"

"I..I'm fine........just feels weird." she said looking away but he blinks unsure. He saw her cheeks flushed red but her face was sweaty but panting in and out slowly. He wasn't sure if she was sick or if this wound seriously hurt that much.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:28 pm

He keeps rubbing and squeezing her tail
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:33 pm

She had her hands gripping the log she was sitting on, her tail twitching and curling up in his hands. How in the world could him touching her healing spot and tail feel this good? Was he trying to show he cared or was this something else? Melli tried to get his hands away from her tail but he only massaged more to feel it twitch even more that he looks over at Melli leaning forward now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:54 pm

He holds her closer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Melli didn't move away from him since he held her close and gently. She wasn't sure if he was going to do something but all Brandon did was help her relax beside him while looking down at the ground. Her tail was curled up on her lap but he only remained silent as she lightly blushes from being held like this.

"You do r-realize that I don't know why you're being nice to me after what happened. I figure you were mad and needed space away f-from me.." she mutters looking at her lap but Brandon didn't look at her but at his own lap too.

"I know I said that...but I didn't wish to be so mean towards you like that. It was wrong and I didn't want that to become a problem towards you." he said to her but she didn't answer that not sure about it.

"So you're unsure about what you're thinking about right now or is this another thing you need to think about more? I won't blame you for it if that's the reason." She sees him shaking his head but still isn't sure how to answer that sort of question while they remain on the logs looking down at their laps.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:25 pm

He kisses her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:49 pm

She yelps feeling that but wonders why he did that, looking over towards him while covering her neck with one hand. She saw him looking at her, hoping she sees it's alright. He never meant to be mean to her but right now, he's hoping to ignore that and just move on with things in their lives. Would it be something bad if he could just demote himself to keeping her happy?

Melli just looks away from him not showing her face but slowly just remained silent once more while Brandon looked down himself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:55 pm

He grips er tail again adding more kisses and small bites to her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:07 pm

Melina shuts her eyes rather quickly, trying to get away from him but her face flushed red but bit her finger. His fingers kept rubbing against the tail while she was shaking on the log. He noticed her flushing a bit and blushing from the bites and touches that Melli pulls her tail away from him while hugging it tightly to squish it.

"W-why are you doing such lewd things? Is their a reason w-why you are doing this t-to mess with me?"

"Of course it's not to mess with you like that. I wouldn't do such a thing Melli.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:10 pm

He felt like he did wrong and stopped for her sake. He really cared about her but if she didnt like it he would stop. He sat still and looked at her fight8ng his urge to take her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:26 pm

She was shaking on the log now but her face still remained flushed pink. Melli wasn't sure what just happened but her body just started feeling unsure about what to do about this. Should she be angry? Should she be happy? She wasn't sure to be honest and wonders just what is happening now? Brandon sees her shaking in place but her tail was curling up a bit more, swaying from the motions of his touch.

"Melli?..Hey, are you alright? Did I do too much?"

"..........I...I'm alright. That just...st-startled me. Besides, aren't we a bit...t-too young to be d-doing that? With you l-licking me?" she said.

"...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:30 pm

He looked down amd modded."of course. My apologies. Ill go if i offended you." He said but he didnt move until she said if she said.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 pm

"N-No, you didn't offend me or anything. I just...wouldn't that whole thing be for the mate you want to have as you get older? I was told by my parents that soon to be mate males would lick their next mates neck to show their love for them. However, to prove it's true something gets burned on the female's neck to show she belongs to the one that marked her." she explained to see Brandon looking up a bit confused hearing that. Was that possible since werewolves tend to mate in different ways and same in finding them. However, he's not told much about it during the time.

"No, I didn't know that but how are you sure that's true?" he asked her but Melina lets out a sigh with a pout, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Because many in my clan went through the same thing. Some marked their mates at a young age. The same age as we are. However, some has never seen it in so long it's unsure if it's still a possible chance to claiming someone you like. I figure if you wanted a mate you would find a werewolf....."

"To be honest, none of the other werewolf pup girls would be someone I like if I had to be forced to pick. I rather run away than go through that."

"Huh? But I thought your parents told you it's the only way to keep growing your pack."

"That might be true but they never told me if that's the truth. I don't know if it's possible myself and I guess you don't either?" he said seeing her shaking her head no.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:42 pm

He leans in and matks her neck to see if it worked on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:50 pm

She shuts her eyes looking away from him while he did this but Melli didn't understand why. She was a succubus demon while he was a werewolf. How in the world could it be possible for him to be her mate? And at what cost? She feels him give a few gentle nuzzles and licks before pulling away to see if something changed. Melli did feel his saliva on her neck as she figures nothing happened from this so called mating thing.

"Guess I was wrong...nothing seems to have worked."

"Don't feel bad, Brandon. Maybe it wasn't to be. You and I are best friends....and I wasn't sure if something like us being mates could-" At that sudden moment, Melli stops speaking to let out a pained hiss. She felt something burning into her neck where Brandon licked her with vapor leaving the liquid into the air. She started crying from the burning pain to fall on her knees, crying out in the air as Brandon got worried.

"Melli!!! What is it!? What's wrong!"

"B-Burning.....it burns s-so much...why is my neck burning?" she said in a pained tone as Brandon removes her hand to see for himself. Her skin was burning but his saliva was slowly bubbling to form and change into something. He didn't know why this was happening but that only got him more worried about her. After hearing her cries and whimpers of pain, Melina felt the burning only get worse that she cries out again crying in tears.

Before long, the burning stops but the pain was so bad she ends up falling to the ground with Brandon catching her. He held her worried now but his eyes noticed something on her neck. A mark but not just a mark, the mating mark. Seems faith had the right sight of their lives. He and her were mates. Not wanting to delay, Brandon hurries off to find his and her parents to see if they can help Melli.

At Brandon's domain, he was sitting with his mother while crying a little. He felt bad that he hurt Melli like that by just licking her. His mother was beside him to help calm him down since she wasn't worried. Melli was a strong girl and would be alright after some rest. Her husband was speaking to Melli's father about this while Melli's mother was sitting beside Melli in the other room as she sleeps and rests.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:56 pm

He waz worried and stayed near her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:02 pm

"S-s..so she's okay? Melli isn't badly hurt is she?" Brandon asked Melli's mother who was dipping the rag in the cold water and drains it. She sets it back on her daughter's head to see her not move but remained sleeping.

"Not to worry little one, she's fine just passed out from the marking process. I am curious though. I never figure the mark would show up so early like this. It's even more surprising that it's a bonding of a werewolf and succubus."

"What do you mean? Didn't our kinds become mates before?"

"No. It's always been with our same race but today marks the history of the first different mate bounding Brandon and you with my daughter is the reason for it. However, others might find it odd and weird seeing this sort of thing happen but we can't change faith for it has reasons to why things happen in our realm."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:38 pm

He eaited by her side watching how her mother took care of her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Melina's mother only kept by her side as well, watching her daughter resting in bed but she even showed Brandon how to do it as well. Just in case she wasn't around, Brandon would know what to do in order to help Melina if she gets ill from something regarding their species or something. Of course Brandon was alright with doing this because he wanted his friend to be okay again and not sick from something she wasn't sure about. However, Melli rested for a longer while (close to a wide one week) while she wasn't waking up that made him worry.

When he was sleeping beside her in a chair, Melli slowly shifts in the blankets while her sleep was dozing off. She begins to slowly turn her head on the pillow before her eyes shifted again to then stop. She opens her eyelids slowly to see some blurry vision but sees she was back at home. With a groan, she sits up to slowly try and see better but stops noticing Brandon right there.

"..............."

She didn't say anything but Brandon only remained sleeping still before getting the extra blanket and puts it over on Brandon while he yawns a bit. His ears were flat down on his skull but she figures that was adorable seeing this but she won't complain about it. All she did was watch him now but remained silent to watch him rest beside her. She did wonder where her mother was but she could be with her father that was doing something of importance.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Her motber returned to see her awake
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:51 pm

"Ah, you finally wake up." Her mother said showing a smile but Melina nods looking at her that she walks over and gives her a hug. Brandon smiled knowing that she was happy to see her well again but hopes he will be helpful just in case they couldn't get to her mother.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:08 pm

He wkes up slowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:39 pm

She was watching over him now but it's just Melina right now. Her mother had to help her father with some things so maybe they will be alright during the time. All Melina did was watch and stare at him with the wagging of her black tail.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:58 pm

"Youre awake". He said slowly and reched to hug her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 pm

She didn't move away like before but lets him hold her in a hug. "Y-Yeah. Thanks to mama, I was able to recover well from whatever happened to me." she said gently while looking behind him but Brandon didn't feel her hug him back. Maybe she was still scared and hurt that she did so much to him and hurting his feelings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:41 pm