Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:16 am

"Melina p..please...hah...you have to stop. I don't know if I should b-be...." he grips her hips trying to get her off but gasped when her place sucks him in even deeper to let out a loud moan.

"N-Not till you understand it's fine...I-I'm not mad at y-you.....for the heat. I j-just want you to be happy. Please Brandon..b..be happy f-for me..." she panted while still moving her hips now to her place making squelching noises.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:19 am

She sounded so dirty and ruined and he knew he did that but it aroused him to hear it. He was shaking from not knowing what to do about this but moans enjoying how good she made him feel.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 pm

She slowly whimpers again while feeling her hips moving down and up still that she was struggling to keep her self from cumming. The pleasure burns into her mind while Brandon panted in and out as he grips her thighs when she got tighter.

"I-I can't...I can't d-do this...." he said shaking with his face flushed and his member throbbing.

"R-relax Brandon...it's alright. I want you to feel g-good....please."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:00 pm

I feel good but you look pained" he said notici ge she waw c5lose but not knowing what her expression meant.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 pm

"But I'm n-not in pain Brandon..I...I feel really good. it's a good thing...." she said quivering again in more pleasure that her place was dripping down her place onto his member even more now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:22 pm

He gulps and bucks his hips. She was already close and that sent her over. He got bigger hearing her moan and thicker feeling her cum. He bucks his hips sharp movobg out slow.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:38 pm

She whimpers feeling her orgasm hitting her but Melli didn't want him to pull out of her. Her eyes wanted him to go ahead to understand. She never wanted him to feel like he hurt her. Both hands reaches to touch his cheeks and give his lips simple kisses as Brandon holds onto her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 pm

His hips jjolt up inside her again moving out slow to jolt sharper than the last one. He kisses her lios swirlin . Ghis tongue roughly against hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 pm

The two mates make out slowly but deeply, feeling their bodies burning up once more that Melli breaks the kiss to gasp and moan once more in the room. He felt way too good towards her body that she might release way too soon before he noticed. He gently groans pulling her back down to kiss her but his hands grip onto her butt with helping her feel double pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:09 pm

He thrusts hard and kksses riughsly enkoying every moment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:16 pm

"M-Mfffmmmm!! Mmmmm...mmmmmm....mmaaahhhhh....hhhaahh.....a-ahhhh.." she felt him pounding away inside of her that Melli breaks the kiss to pant rapid on top of him. Feeling him take her in such a way that she almost clawed his chest. His member pushing in rather deep with the claps of skin on skin being heard in the room. He felt way too good that she whimpers lowering her head down.

"*panting still thrusting*"

"H-Hah...hhhaaa...B..Brandon....Brandon please..please f-feels so good...it's in so deep....r-rubbing all over my insides....please k-keep going...." she begs to him that a startled yelp left her lips when feeling him doing as she asked.

"So dirty...why do you feel so dirty like this? You like my cock pushing in this mushy pussy that badly Brandon? I want to make sure you feel good anyway possible and I want to g-get more dirty with you Melina!" he grips her thighs again and rams upward into her and holding her hips. She moans out gasping out when her place begins to squirt a little than before.

"D-do I h-haahh...feel that good? Is your member pulsing.....that much because of me...I..mmmmm..I'm sorry if I...."

"D-don't be.....*Kiss* it's alright..I just...I can't control myself when you sound l-like this...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Yes its pulsing becaus eof you. You frel amazing haa your moans make me hot and big." He said thrusting harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:47 am

She yelps feeling him go harder now that both hands press onto the bed to try and take his thrusts. Melli wanted him to know she loved him even from heat. She'll do what is needed to make him feel alright and happy. She had both eyes shut now thanks to the heat in her body and head but she slowly whimpers when he's above her still bucking his hips panting in and out loudly.

"Melli....Melli..hah...I....I can't stop my h-hips...you feel so good.." she heard him say still breathing loudly that she opens one eye that was cloudy because of the pleasure she got. Her place only gotten wetter that he gasped feeling her clamp down a little and groan.

'Y-You don't have to, love. I'm all yours to do what you desire..just please..please don't stop Brandon. Make yourself feel good....make me feel good. I want you so much, I'll do anything to make that happaahhhhhh!!!' she twitched again feeling some sharp heated sting going through her body but looks up to see what caused it.

Brandon still keeps inside of her but was grinding against it, hearing the squenched of wetness from her place. Brandon was latching onto her tail while giving it a few strokes. Melli whimpers again not sure how to respond to that but sits up a little trying to quiet herself down. She didn't know how he'll react to hearing her lustful lewd voice.

'a-ahhh ahaaaaaa m-my tail...he's stroking m-my tail. Hahhhhhhh m-my tail is....so sensitive like this. I don't want him to know how embarrassing it can b-be for me if h-he kept messing with it. she tried to move her tail out of his hand but he only forces his body on top of her and sits up. His hips ram forward into her while stroking and squeezing her tail harder now.

Melli sits up on her hands and knees moaning out lustfully from the waves of pleasure in her body. It felt so good she couldn't stop her embarrassing tone. He blushes seeing this-well, never seeing this side of her before that he gulps watching her panting, drooling and twitching.

"*Panting heavily now* P...Please, not m-my tail Brandon. L-Let go of my ta-tail......" he didn't know if he should obey her or ignore her since his fingers and hand felt how soft and smooth her tail was. Still giving her pleasure, he moves the tail closer to his lips that he begins licking against it to make her cry out again.

"N-No! N-Not that! Anything b-but that, Brandon!" she said rapidly squirming from where she was to the tail curling up twitching and shaking now as Brandon kept licking and stroking her tail more.

"M-My tail....m-my poor tail is g-getting pleasured mmmmmm it's way too much f-for me..I...ahhhhh....it feels s-so good......"

"S-so cute.....you make such lewd noises when I stroke this tail of yours......so cute.." he panted thrusting forward again while she moans again when her pussy and tail were rubbed and touched now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:01 am

He liked she enjoyed her tail being messed with and he kkeep goind panting from the heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:21 am

He heard her still moaning and gasping from what he was doing, bucking his hips forward while Melli purrs from the heat. The sensation of pleasure only gotten her more hotter now before looking dazed. The tail twitched and curled in his hand but Brandon just kept slamming into her deeper and deeper hearing the quenching noises coming for her place. The sensation only made her feel more weaker now thanks to that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:46 pm

It wasnt going to be much longer befor he burst
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:16 pm

She tried to hold on for as long as possible before Melli cries out twitching when feeling him slam deep into her. Right away, Melli twitches to feel her own place quenching from her sudden climax. Brandon felt that to grip her tail while she cries out once more shaking.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:04 pm

He burst shortly after flooding her too much and
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Feeling him burst inside of her made Melli yelp in surprise, feeling his release filling her up once more. She slowly whines from that before gently burning up to look at him that Brandon kisses her lips while holding her tightly against his sweaty body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:58 pm

He pulls out of her and groans panting as he kisses her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Melli blushes when feeling him kiss her that she returns it just as gently, touching his cheek slowly. They only lay on the bed together that Brandon was holding her against his body and her curling up. After all that, Melli slowly shuts her eyes to then feel Brandon petting her head a little. The mates lays on the bed together for a couple hours before Brandon spoke.

"Hey, Melina?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you angry with me about all this? The whole mating thing. I didn't mean to do anything you were not happy with and I won't do it again if you feel that way." he said to see her sit up with the sheets falling off of her.

"But I'm not Brandon. I'm not angry with you or anything because I wanted this. I wanted to be with you Brandon through anything you go through. Being it drinking blood or something. You are my main worry right now and nothing will stop me from making sure." she said hugging him against her body and kissing his werewolf ear.

"So you're not angry?" he asked against her chest while feeling Melli scratching his ear with more kisses.

"I'm not....however, if you feel that need again, just come to me. I'll help you however I can. And we can spend more time together just you and me as a couple and mates Brandon. I just deeply love you..I want you happy." she said to him. He didn't know how to respond to that but he only hugs her tightly while showing a smile.

"Thank you, Melli..I love you."

"Love you too Brandon.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 pm

"The same for me too " he said

"What?" She asks softly

"The same for me too. If you need it seek me out dont be shy no more " be said licking her brest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:28 pm

She blushes from the lick to her breast but Melli only smiled to hold onto him in a gentle hug. "A-alright, I'll be sure to come straight to you if I feel that urge of need. Alright?" Melli said but feels Brandon kiss her neck again while holding her.

"Alright."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:49 pm

He went to sleep a few sioent minutes later
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Melli didn't say anything but she cuddles against Brandon as well to go to sleep in a few minutes herself. Now the both of them were sleeping in each others arms. Even their tails were twirled around each other still keeping close.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:40 pm