Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:38 am

She rips again at his ful size and he groans thrusting more. Her powers heal her but her nerves become sensitive as he goes al out finally set loose.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:39 pm

The tear and rips from inside of her body made Melina only moan louder that her tail curled and twitched. He wasn't showing no mercy towards her and yet, it left her weak and hot now in needs to getting used to it. Or it seems like she already was getting used to him. Both hands grip his shoulders but her hips kept moving normally when taking his member deeply inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:46 am

As the released feel8ngs reduced the pressure on his mind he moves a bit clamer and slower panting and groaning as th3 heat betwen them grew.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Melina still held onto Brandon while he thrusts into her slowly, hands tightening their grip on her butt. He felt her insides dripping with fluid that she was not sure what she wanted. Feeling such pleasure in her mind only caused her to shiver and lean against him. He felt her do that and sits up to kiss her neck with a few licks against the skin.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:50 pm

He was moving steady as his covk sinks deeper inside her and he growls licking her neck and nipping it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:48 am

She was now used to Brandon but her eyes still were tightly shut, her place was spilling more and more of her juices anyway. The flick of his hot wet tongue just made her whimper in a moan. How in the world did he do that but keeps helping her move up and down to make one another pull. She gently tried to get up and catch it but Melli's tail was laying on the bed since she was dazed not able to move it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:33 am

He leeps going not holding back as much
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:55 pm

"Ahhhhh ahhhhh B-brandon mmm I f-feel....strange. It's so strange that my body isn't mmmmmm it won't listen to me. I'm burning up, I'm so wet....w-what is going o-ohhhh..." she kept moving her hips down with his upward thrusts but Melli's too dazed to even stop him. Not that she wanted to to be honest. She claws the wall behind them before he bucks up harder into her.

"N-Nooooo~ Not that! D-don't do mmmmm t-that!" she begs to him but Brandon only felt his member throbbing a little stronger to the wet lips pressing against his knot.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:16 pm

The burning heated thrusting from before started once more stabbing her pussyy and hitting harder inside. He growls and pants holding herhips to slam her down on his next thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Her moans became screams now because he wasn't show no mercy towards her now. The thrust got harder and rougher that she had to hold onto him tightly with her eyes shut. It felt so weird and hotter now that Melli isn't sure how in the world this even happened. She wanted this to stop and she needed it to become unknown. However, Brandon was groaning from the sensation that he loved it. Enjoying the tightness her place was around his member before he holds her down onto his member harder that she shook and leans back slowly before a loud cry left her lips.

This way was much more to take in while shaking and gasping from her stomach bulging and shaking. His member was seriously bigger now and she was just taking it like it's nothing to her. Her eyes were glossed over thanks to that but she only whines after that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:48 pm

He growls louder fucking her without mercy or restraint u til he burst inside with a howl making her scream and fall limp completely wasted and used up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:44 pm

He growls out feeling worse now before he forces her hips down all the way that the knot pops into her to make more cum spill into her. She right away grips some of his fur screaming out in moans while twitching thanks to it. His cum felt really hot in her belly and she only shook resting on top of him. Brandon growls panting heavily in the air while his knot swells more to keep himself inside of her while cumming hard.

She panted in and out with drool running on his chest but she feels his tail wrap around her to get he warm. He then lowers near to lick her cheek clean of tears that was shown to him but he hopes she was alright while holding here lovingly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:47 pm

He was able to regain his senses and saw her like that and he knew what he did to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:19 pm

"Melli?......Melli, did I......oh dear.."

"I..I'm...a..alright....sore but I'm alright.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:47 pm

N-no you didnt want this... you said... he stopped and started to break down freexing up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:02 pm

"I-I know but you...you were in pain. I couldn't let you suffer anymore Brandon. I never knew werewolves heats were bad as succubus own heats. I wanted to help you feel better and..." she looks down again almost about to cry herself since she's not sure if she's upsetted him or not. She wanted to help in some way before sniffing now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:06 pm

I r-raped you.. no... unforgivable i cant be forgiven for what i stole..."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:24 pm

"B-but I.."She tried to reach to touch his cheek in worry about him but Brandon turns his head away, not able to look at her after this. She should be hating him right now after what he's done to her.

"I can't....I just....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:27 pm

You hate me right im no better than that wokf that bit you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:39 pm

"But I don't hate you, Brandon. I'll never hate you.." she said sadly to him while touching his cheeks to make him look at her. He saw her tears running down her cheeks in hopes to find a way to help Brandon. She wouldn't leave him but try to help him think of this as not what he think it was.

"But I-"

"Please..it's not....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:48 am

He didnt know what to do he was torn inside. She knew. She was sore and weak but if she could make love to him on her own while hus head was clear his fears about her hating gim or ruining her with rape would go awah. She knew he would feel better if she could just get him inside again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:32 am

She remained silent not sure how to say anything before adjusting herself on his lap to feel his knot now swelling down to him changing back to his human self. The tail and ears remain but his member shrinks back to normal. Melli looks more worried towards him that she slowly strokes him with one hand to make him look at her worried now.

"Hey, what are you doing! I just-"

"No you didn't Brandon! I....I just want to show you it's alright. The heat made you feel that way and I don't blame you for that. I wanted to help you Brandon and I did. Now, your alright again.."

"But st-still. I hurt you. I raped you. I...I just-"

"You were lost but now, it's fine. I'll s-show you.." she said stroking him more that she stops her hand and leans over his member with her slick lips. He gotten nervous to see what she is planning on doing. Trying to move away, he held her wrists to try and warn her not to do this but Melli ignored it when lowering herself down.

The tip pushes against her slit opening before she slowly took him all the way inside of her. She winces from how sore her insides were but she's doing this for Brandon while he winces himself. Even after that, she felt so wet and hot that it's effecting his mind and his member. Not to changing into his full werewolf form though. He shook and twitched from the feeling but grabs her thighs to start looking away.

"W-why? Why did you.."

"I..I w-wanted...t..to...help you. I did but let m-me show you how I really feel Brandon...please, let me..do this." she whispered this to his ear that Melli begins grinding and moving her hips slowly while taking him. He didn't move this time but feels her and her place.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:37 am

He groans out as she keeps going working to shiw him he was not bad and she still loved him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 am

Melli panted in and out trying to get used to this feeling but she only grips onto the sheets while moving her hips up and down. She still wished to show him how deeply she cares for him and know it's alright. She wanted to help him. She wanted to show her love for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:10 am

He groans panting as he leans against the headboard. She keeps moving seeing he enjoyed it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:41 pm