Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:54 pm

'O-oh, no. That itchy feeling c-came back and it's worse now. I thought it was gone but it came back.........'

She winces feeling the rough heated kisses, gripping the sheets from under her hands. Melli didn't understand what was going on but Brandon seems a little out of himself while tackling her like this. Even more unknown to him messing with her skin and neck. Her eyes remained shut feeling his hot wet licks that was added to the kisses. She could hear his deep growling loving the feeling and taste of her.

"B-brandon.......'S-something's up w-with him. He's n-never behaved like this before. Was it something I-I said? Is he sick? No. He's warm...really really warm right now and he's sweating so much....' she said in her mind but gasped when another heated rough lick goes against her neck but near her mating mark. Since it still was sensitive, she gasped startled again from that.

"*Growling deeply still holding her still*"

"Brandon d-don't lick m-my mating mark. It's very sensitive right now.......touching and licking isn't h-helping me....please let me go.."

Her skin started to burn from each lick he did but Brandon held her down more roughly on the bed still licking and holding her that his tail was swaying left and right. Her own tail was moving against the sheets. He only throbs more wanting something but he lowers down to lay on top of her still licking her mating mark even more and hearing gasps and whimpers from Melli who wasn't sure what was going on.

He gives more and more towards her that Melli remembers she was bare under him and he still had his pants on. She heard more angry growls coming from Brandon again that he stops sitting up with deep hot breaths leaving his lips.

She looks up confused to see why he stopped before Brandon rips away his shirt exposing his chest to her. Melli didn't have time to speak before he lowers back down holding her shoulders and licking her mating mark once more. His claws press against her skin to leave a sting and another yelp from Melli to get another whimper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:49 am

Hiss hips grind against hers reacting to brandons increased heat and her squirming.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:08 pm

A more deeper growl left his throat trying to get more friction to feel better from his heat but it didn't help as Melli was wincing a little from his tighter grip. This sudden behavior wasn't like Brandon at all and it left her a bit worried about him. Was something making him unable to think correctly or was this something else? She heard from her parents that others tend to go into heats during their time. She goes into one and Brandon as well.

"*Gasped* Y-You're going into heat...is that what's the matter with you Brandon?"she said this in a worried tone but wince as he licks her mating mark again still panting out with tongue hanging. He wanted some release because his member was starting to get more swollen thanks to it.

"You must be if your behaving like this.." she sees him groan again like a animal in pain but she knew it's not that. Both eyes looked down in between them seeing his member slapping on her stomach but it showed the tip slick and wet. Veins surround his member with balls aching wanting release.

'Brandon.....so it is your heat that's effecting you but you must be in so much pain because of the heat.'

"*Still grinding and growling angry now since the feeling of the heat gets stronger*"Melli wasn't sure what to say at this point to help him but only blushes to see him moving his hips more harder against her. The heat and friction only made him growl annoyed that the heat only gotten worse but she knew he was more aggravated than she was.

"Calm down..I-I don't know how I can..."She looks down again as his member was swelling up in size now but she almost swore that it changed into a werewolf kind. Now Melli was seeing things but shook it off as Brandon was panting and sweating a bit more now that drops hits her chest.

Knowing this isn't helping him, she pushes him back a little before he growls at her. This got her nervous a bit but looks to him nervous.

"I said r-relax. I know the grinding i-isn't helping you right? You're in pain because of your heat and nothing is helping you. If you w-want, I can try to help you another way because you might make me sore from doing what you're doing now.....so just hold on okay?" she said to Brandon that looked confused but she reaches under him to press her hand against his member suddenly.

This caused him to tense up from the sudden touch and tried to relax as Melli got nervous she made him angry. He didn't seem to want to bite her or anything but at least he just remained where he was. Seeing him not doing much, she begins to feel it throbbing in her hand.

"Grrrrrrr..........."

"E-easy now....take it easy Brandon. I'm trying to help you so just relax....I won't hurt you." she told him gently with her eyes showing worry of him. Her hand gives a gentle squeeze to insure he knew it's alright.

He tenses up feeling her cool hand against his throbbing hot member as she begins stroking him now. Deeper growls leave his throat but he only bucks into her hand panting deeply feeling some relief but not a lot.

'Poor thing. He must be in so much pain right now because of this heat. I don't know what else to do to help him. I wish I can help him........' she thought to herself while he was thrusting into her hands now growling and clawing at the sheets now.

Brandon didn't lift himself up from her but only licks against the mating mark more that she blushes again. The waves of heat flows through her body but Melli only keeps doing what she is doing to help him first. He was in the most pain because of this heat. She wanted to help him feel better now while stroking him slowly using one hand. She did notice his wolf ears flat down on his head, his tail bristled and curled from the touch and strokes. His face still was damp with sweat and his features were changing a little but not fully.

"T-there we go.......it's starting to help now?" she asked but gets a lick in response since Brandon was lost in his heat, he couldn't speak because of how good it felt when his member was stroked in her hand.

"M-must be.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:55 am

It was still thribbing as he groans
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:26 pm

She didn't say anything while stroking his member more and more but was careful so it wouldn't hurt. Melli never guessed that werewolves had dangerous heats like this but she wouldn't question it no more after some time because right now she was helping him. Brandon kept licking her mating mark more without hurting her in some way but deeper growls and groans leave his throat feeling her hands still stroking him that it was throbbing more and more now.

"It won't go do and I'm stroking to help......just how powerful is this h-heat?" she mutters under her breath but Brandon only groans leaning down more against her but not to crush her. The pleasure going through his body was burning him up again that he tried to breath deeply through his nose with his hips thrusting with his member getting more slick from the touches.

"Brandon? Are you alright? Are you still in pain?" she asked worried but he didn't speak to her while she kept stroking him. When Melli tired to ask again, he tense up again feeling more pre cum spilling out of the tip that he suddenly grips her chin with one clawed hand as she squeaked in shock.

He only looks at her before pressing his lips against her own to give a deep heated kiss. Melli's eyes widen in shock feeling the kiss but his tongue pushes into her mouth to swirl against his own while making out. He shuts his eyes still making out while the thrusts got stronger now because of it. She whimpers feeling that but lets him kiss her still trying to stay calm and relax.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:29 am

The kiss showed hee rhe intensity of his lust and the heat of his desire. Sbe felt his restraint he was resisting everything with all he had and still was this lost. The kiss keeps strong and her mind stsrted melting from her own desires mixing with what she felt from him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:19 pm

She whines feeling the intense heat from the kiss that Brandon growls from the sensation himself that he makes her only presses down on her body feeling more hotter that he was almost shifting to his half werewolf state. The heat and pleasure was too strong for him and he only grips her other hand that was still stroking his member and forces it down beside her head. This made her whimper again afraid of such strength but he breaks the heated kiss still panting against her lips.

He only growls in hunger to see her flushed and looking dazed again that he moves away from the front and lowers down her body leaving licks and kisses on her sweaty skin. She didn't move from that to blush because she's not sure what he was aiming for. Her eyes kept on him for a while till he forces her legs open to expose her place. He saw it slick and open a little from the kiss but she was confused to what he was thinking.

The smell was coming from there and he leans in closer to keep her thighs apart and lowers his clawed fingers to her slit and pulls them apart. he could see how pink and health it was with the pebble at the top to see it swollen with blood. Brandon just stares at it panting again but leans in closer that his lips were almost touching it.

"H-Hey! What are you-" she yelps feeling him spreading it open more that his tongue presses against it. Melli tried to move away from him and the weird feeling but Brandon keeps her right where she was. Right away, he started licking against her slit slowly in a tease while she gasped and whimpers. This was all too new to her and she's not sure what to do about this.

"A-ah~ W-what are you d-doing, Brandon. St-stop.......hhaaaa..please don't l-lick there....it's n-not...mmmm..."

He didn't hear her while groaning and growling in lust loving the taste of his mate. His eyes half dazed with the tongue flicking upward against the wet slit. The way it drips down onto the bed only made him tighten his grip on her thighs. The slurps and slick noises were heard in the room and mixed with her gasps and whimpers since he didn't hear any moans yet.

Brandon still kept licking and slurping against her place that he keeps it wide open using his fingers but slowly pushes his tongue against it that she cries out in surprise now. Her hand went to grip his hair tightly to try and move him away but Brandon only grew hungrier and hungrier that his member was throbbing and him now changing into a full werewolf. The tail flickering and even curling that his member was swollen with his knot seen too. She was too dazed to say anything but her black tail was twitching and curling a little still confused to what was going on.

"St-stooopppp Brandon please...please I f-feel weird....I feel h-hot Brandon. Please d-don't haaa....please don't d-do t-that......hhaaaaa.....please l-let me g-go...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:58 am

He didnt seem to hear her licking roughly and growling. It was getting intense as he still resisted as much as he could inside under the heat and lust. He keeps licking her enjoying her flavor and wetness as she started to lose to the burning. Slowly she feels her mind slipping
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:57 pm

"Brandon please....oh god please st-stopppppppp...mmmmmmm...stop licking m-my......mmmmm..." She still tried to fight him back or move her hips away from his grip but Brandon growls to tighten the grip and his claws scratching her skin. The sting made her gasp before Brandon groans feeling more wetness spilling out of her onto his tongue and the bed.

"Please..p..please I..." 'Why dose this feel s-so weird but so g-good? Is my body starting t-to change?'His eyes shut tightly still while doing that but gently keeping her spread open nice and wide for him to taste even more. She still tried to get away but her body was grinding against his tongue in hopes he wouldn't stop which Brandon noticed to keep going.

"M-mmmmmm.....mmmmmmm......mmmmmhhhhaaaa....mmmmmmm...."

"*Growling in more want and lust*"

"Haaaa...w..why....why dose your t-tongue...f..feels so wet and slippery? It's moving all inside of me...I feel so weird Brandon when your lick me like t-this. Please I'm a-afraid that-ahh!"

While he did this, Melli felt something building up in her stomach that scared her a little. She didn't know why but she tried to move him away but Brandon only deepens the sensation with his tongue pushing into her a little and licking all over her spots harder. Her voice rose up while feeling that but she threw her head back crying out with drool seen near her chin. Why did his tongue feel so good? Why was it making her body feel even hotter now because of it? Even if she tried to ignore the swirl of his tongue and licks, it already felt way too good for her to ignore.

"Brandon please..please stop...s-something is happening to my body....m-my body f-feels so weird right now....what are you doing t-to...ooohhhhhh me?" she panted trying to figure out what was happening but Brandon only licks harder on her spots wanting to taste more of her with his tail swishing left and right.

She tasted so sweet and his own lust started to take over his mind that holding back wasn't his choice anymore. He presses his tongue more inside that she cries out shutting her eyes tight, tears forming near the edges of her eyes and her lips parted open feeling him going rougher with her now.

"N-no! NO more p-please!!! Hah...a-ahhhhaa....I'm scared Brandon..s..something is gonna come o-out if you don't stop licking m-me so deep and rough. Please, I'm begging y-you. St-stop b-before I...naahhhhaaa!!!!" He wouldn't let go of her but that just made him move his tongue even more wild that she was screaming out his name arching her back to her twitching and screaming.

"S-something i-is coming out! Something i-is c-cu..mmmmmm!! cumming!! I'm g-gonna cum...cum-cum-c-cumming!!!" her whole body tense up before she moans out louder as a sudden wave of heat flows through her body. Her tail twitches from the feeling as her slit spurts out a hot flow of her juices into his mouth and tongue. It drips onto the bed a little but Brandon stops his tongue feeling her releasing so much that he growls loving the taste of his mate. She twitched while panting now but that caused her to slowly whimper from what just happened to her. Why did her body go crazy like that and how could it feel that good from a few simple licks?

"Hah....hah.....ahhh...hhhaaa......hhhaaahhh...." Brandon slowly licks inside of her again to get any bits he missed to see her whimper again from the over simulation he was doing but Brandon stops right after he gets enough.

When she tried moving again, Brandon lowers her hips on the bed once more. He licks against the clit and then sits up panting with his maw soaked in her juices. He could see her laying on the bed trying to catch her breath but she looked so appetizing while laying on the bed. However, he groans feeling his cock throbbing in between his legs while watching her like this. He moves in closer to her while grabbing her arm gently to get her attention.

"H-Huh?" she looks to him seeing Brandon near her that he bends down to lick her cheek as a sorry but he held her while doing so. He still was lost to pleasure but he wanted to make sure she felt just as good. She wasn't sure what to say about it while he licked her cheek but Melli still blushes not sure how she could help him before seeing his member that was swollen with blood and looks a bit red now for a werewolf member.

"A-are you st-still wanting h-help?" she asked in a weak tone that he moves to lick her neck as Melli blushes again feeling his hot tongue against her wet skin. This tells her in some way that's true but she never did this before.

"M-Maybe I c-can.....do something if you s-show me...." she waited for him to think a bit before Brandon stops licking her and shifts a little to lay on his back as she saw his fur and some fur on his stomach. She runs her fingers through his fur feeling how soft he was to make her blush again which made her also feel shy. However, her eyes went right to seeing his throbbing member that was already spilling pre-cum but she moves closer towards it and gives a gentle touch with her tail.

He groans feeling the slight touch but Melli didn't say anything before using her tail to wrap around his knot and give a few strokes to see if that helps a little. Heated growls left him so it told her he liked it. She tried taking hold of his member with her hand and started stroking him up and down slowly that made him buck his hips into her hand. This also seems to feel good for him too. She uses both tail and her hand to try and pleasure him but she thinks of one last thing before leaning her lips closer and sticks her tongue out and gives a slow lick on the side.

Brandon growls louder to claw at the bed with his claws, feeling his body burning up even stronger from his cock getting messed with using three ways. He drools loving how good her touch feels but she was blushing still licking slowly before her magic lowers the blinds to leave them in some darkness but a few lights turn on so it's just him and her. Lost in the sudden wave of their heat for one another.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:25 pm

It was good for him but not enough
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:05 pm

She blushes while looking to him but Melli wonders just how insane his heat was from all this. Was his mind becoming lost because of it. Her fingers still moving up and down against his length while seeing him become more aroused in more heated pleasure. He groans in heat loving how it felt but he only wanted her to do what she feels was good for her. Feeling more hotter now, Brandon grips the bed as Melli kept stroking with her tail, hands, and tongue to hear him releasing more and more pleasure while she was trying to 'help' him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:10 pm

His tail started squeezinf hersbmalimg her want him between her legs
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:13 pm

She squeaks feeling that but blushes not to become distracted from this, licking around the member in hopes of helping him. Melli just blushed a bit deeper trying to pleasure him but didn't know Brandon lowers one hand to grip her hip as his tail moves against the lower area of her tail. It even caused it to let go of his member before slowly running his tail against her own. Melli purrs from the feeling but still kept touching against his tail a little more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:22 pm

His taim slowly rubs her tail against her place indicatimg that he wanted to claim her there.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:24 pm

Melli still kept licking his length more and more slowly while stroking his member where more groans and growls left his lips. The feeling of her heated tongue and hands were good and all but it wasn't enough. He slowly reaches to try and get her to understand while stroking her butt with one clawed hand hoping to give more pleasure but he only grew more thicker and bigger now. He seriously wanted to claim her but she was showing a little fear of it.

She feels his hand on her butt before moving away from the member with a gasp. Right there she could see him throbbing now from arousal while feeling more pleasure burning through her mind. Melli gently sees him holding her but gently started rubbing her body a little that he wanted her. She slowly feels him sit up again while licking her neck and mating mark once more wanting her now but she whines feeling weaker now. Her body felt weird now but he sits her closer to him in hopes she understood.

"*Growling while licking*"

"Y-You want me to....do something else?" she asked while Brandon slowly murrs still trying to get her or show he wanted her. Seeing that, Melli only gets it before seeing him leaning against the wall with him holding her.

"I-I think I get it....." she said feeling his tail holding her now while brushing his fur against her body. Melli moves closer to him to get on top of his lap but blushes when seeing his now monster sized member above her non touched place. His thing was seriously going to push inside of her and it's her first time.

"Is..is this what you mean, Brandon? Is this what you want?" she asked before letting out a gasp when his hands grips her waist tightly while the tip was throbbing under her. She sees him lowering her down closer to it that the tip presses up against her slit to make him groan loving the heat and wetness. She gasped feeling that but held on while he tried to push into her but it slips or rubs against it not wanting to go inside.

"I-I don't know how this will work..y-you're thing is too b-big.." she said looking at him but he growls still trying.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:15 am

As he keeps trying the tip and some of the length rub against her making her moan as his attempts get closer and start to push in before slipping. She moans out loudly "its too aaaah big it wont g-go iiin~" she said and it slipped again making her cum as her pussy opens a bit more trying to catch his tip do he can push in. It slides again almost going in. She nearly broke when he slipped once more and she had to help keep it still do he could push inside at last.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:22 am

"B-brandon w-wa...ahhh~" She leans down crying from the pain but he was holding her hips tightly while panting out before his member throbs once more to grow a little. She winces feeling that but Melli wasn't sure how to get past this. True Brandon was inside of her but he got the tip and little bites of the new sensation. He growls loving how tight it became but he keeps her where she was so melli didn't get away from him.

"T-this isn't w-working. You just g-grew a little now and you can't get in deeper inside of me. Please...we m-might have to...st....stop..." she whimpers but he growls not wanting to but he grips her butt tighter that claws sink into her skin making her bleed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:39 am

He pushed inside suddenly and hard when his tip was inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:01 pm

"W-wait a second, it won't f-fit inside Brandon. Y-you're thing i-isn't going to....." when she tried to get off of him, Brandon noticed to quickly grip her hips to force it inside of her tight pussy rather suddenly. That caused Melina to tense up in shock, feeling her pussy tear and rip from the over large size of his member inside of her.

A pained cry slips past her lips that she couldn't move from having him inside of her. Brandon, on the other hand, howls in pleasure from how much tighter he thought it would be since his member was clenched own on it. He and her didn't move for a few seconds before Brandon sees her shaking and crying on top of him.

He was drooling from hot it felt but she was doing the same, trying to bear with the feeling as Brandon's member was throbbing inside of her aching pussy.

"I-It's in. You got your m-member all the way inside o-of me that I c-can feel it t-throbbing inside o-of me. It hurts Brandon...it really hurts.." she said while tears run down her cheeks that caught Brandon's eye. He murrs not liking the thought of hurting her before gently grabbing her arms to pull her down closer to him so her chest was laying right on top of his own.

He saw her trying to bear with it but he knew she really had torn inside because of the hinted smell of blood mixed in her juices that coated his member and knot. He then moved his muzzle against her cheek to lick away the tears slowly in hopes of showing he was sorry for it hurting her. A few sniffles came from Melli feeling her mate licking her tears away but that made her blush, knowing he loved her so much that he wanted to make her feel alright.

"........."

"*Still licking her cheek clean of tears*" even if she felt so good and tight, Brandon wanted to make her feel better before doing anything else with her. He knew she's never had anything this big inside of her before but maybe it's better to give it a shot and see. When she stops crying, Brandon felt his member swell up three times more than what it was not, causing Melli to gasp in shock and sit up with both hands on either side of his werewolf head.

"Hah..hah...B-brandon? Y-Your member j-just grew again...my whole place is s-so full right n-now. I'm scared about this, Brandon. You could easily rip m-me in half from this size." she said trying to get used to him again but he held her hips still while his claws cut into her skin again and their tails still wrapped around each other before he lets her tail go.

Brandon wanted to move and give pleasure but Melli stops his hips by holding him down so she can try and adjust. "H-Hold on, please. I-I need a second to get u-used to you. I don't w-want to rip any more than I-ahh!" he swells again but he only growls still buried deeply inside of her that more juices spill out and onto his knot and the sheets.

He even did light bucks with his hips, causing her to gasp and grip the sheets in her hands. "W-wait Brandon, I said I'm not hnnnnn.....just h-hold on....please I'm begging you t-to give me a-a second.." she begs to him but Brandon stops the light bucking to let her adjust again as Melli breaths in and out during this time. She took her time to bear with the thought of this whole thing before she lets out a breath and looks to him.

"O-Okay. I t-think I should be alright....g-go ahead b-but gently and slow.....I have to get used to you...." she said weak as Brandon adjust himself on the bed holding her sides before pulling his member out while lowering his hips onto the bed then thrusts up into her slowly with a slick squish noise coming from her place.

"Hah....hah.....ahhh....hhnnn...h-how do y-you werewolves.....g..get to become s-so big like this? It s-shouldn't be hhaaaa...possible b-but it is. I'm s-so full o-of werewolf c-cock right now. It's so e-embarrassing....."

She whimpers feeling that but Melli again bears with it while he moves slowly for her to get used to him. Her breathing was even and slow feeling him pushing and pulling out of her. Brandon growls loving the feeling but he wanted to ram into her as he took her but his mate had to get used to him before he did that. He did love the noises she made when he moves inside of her tight small pussy, making him growl from the sensation he got as Melli moans softly moving her hips along with him but slow.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:10 pm

He was too much and resisted his urges as the feeling of her insides mad ehim calm a bit. He slowed down moving so she could get used to h8m but every few movements sometimes he would thrust as his resistence slipped. The jolt to her body made her scream out and plead for him to slow down again and he didn it slided in and out with his tip as far as she can handle painlessly and he tests that limit of hers slowly hently pressing a little deeper trying to help her get used to him. She responded with a loud moan as her fear of being torn surfsced and her eyes got wide before he eased back ince more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:45 pm

She breaths in and out while feeling him hold her carefully, seeing Brandon licking her neck rather slowly. He wanted to help her but he didn't want to hurt her as he heard her whimpering. He still was way too big and she isn't used to him. However, her place kept dripping all over his member that he tightens his grip in hopes of wanting more pleasure.

"Mmmm...mmmmm.....m-mfffrrmmmmmm..." she only kept moaning out a little more feeling him get worse but his member throbs from within her as if it was demanding him to take her.

'I can't...she's not used t-to me yet....but she feels so wet...I have to...resist for as long as p-possible....'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 pm

He panted and held back seeing and feeling her moving on her own how she wanted it and her body was draining energy f4om him adding to her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Melli didn't say anything while panting in and out from the feeling of his member before she stops her hips to hold onto him. Brandon of course was confused to what was happening or worried he may have hurt her till seeing her shift again on top.

"I-I think..I should be alright now...if you want to move Brandon g-go ahead....just again, do what you need to because you seem to need it." she said in his ear that it twitched a little from the brush of her breath. Hearing her speak of being alright, he only tightens his grip on her hips before slowly lowering her hips down even more to bulge her stomach. Right away, she cries out feeling her insides get stretched out before he was fully embedded inside of her with juices coming out and down on his member.

"............"

"I-I'm alright....alright. Just g-go ahead...please m-mate with me..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:58 pm

He thrusts hard and deep the feeling more calm less wild as he growls in heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:10 am

"Ahhnnaaahhh!!! B-brandon, that's t-too rough. Please t-take it easy on mmmmm!!" she only could hold onto him while he showed no mercy with taking her as his own. The loud claps of skin on skin, his heavy growling, and her soft lustful moaning only seems to make this become hotter. She shuts her eyes tightly not sure how her body was able to take this but he just went all out of her. Feeling how wet and tight she was as it took his cock.

Melli just gasped and bucked her hips, unsure what he might do thanks to them being hot like this but she wouldn't stop him. He'll do whatever he wished as long as he felt pleasure too. She rested her hands on his chest while feeling him taking her for his own. "O-Ohhh....m-my.....y-you're seriously ahhhh...you're really going at it, Brandon. Do I f-feel mmmm that good?"

The only answer she got was him growling deeper that he sits up against the bedboard with her, both hands gripping her butt tightly. She squirms in the hold before he slams upward into her with a lustful moan leaving her lips. The trail of gasps follows after while she held onto him.

"Oh my...hhaaa...o-oh god...y-you.....you feel good.....you feel so good. I can feel your member pushing deep inside my womb now......your knot keeps hitting against my wet soaked lips. A-all swelling with your hot c-cum..."

"*Growling with drool seen near his maw*Grrrr......"

"H-haah...ahhhh....ahhh.....haahhh...hhaaaa....hhaaaa....mm..mmm...mm-MM! Mmmm...mmmm...mmmm-MMMMM!!!!"

"*Growling from lust before scratching her butt wanting more of her*" Brandon only moves his muzzle near her shoulder to see her mating mark burning up again. His nose pressing against it and licks it slowly. He only wished to give pleasure to his mate and keep her happy since she's been nice to help him even with his heat. Seeing her become this lost only caused his member to throb even more now to swell inside of her. She tensed of course to press her nails into his chest.

"Y-Your member grew Brandon...oh god, it's growing inside o-of ohhhhhh me. You're going to tear me apart..having your m-member pounding away inside m-my dirty pussy. I d-don't know w-why b-but haaa i-it's so good. Feeling you tear me apart...f-feels so good...." she said to him while white puff of air shows in the air because of the heat that lingers in their bedroom. Brandon couldn't stop right now since they just began and he wanted to make her feel so good that only he can keep her craving down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:44 pm