Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:34 pm

He saw that the new house they were given didn't seem to be in a mess or if she even left the room. Brandon carefully kept moving up the stairs and around the house but still found no sign of her. Before long, Brandon stops hearing some noises upstairs and wonders if that was her. He heads upstairs to check on her and see if she was okay. Brandon slowly sees nothing else going on before getting to the room where he heard the noise. The door opens slowly for him to look inside of the room but right away he saw something wrong.

Melina was sitting on the ground but she was sitting at the corner crying while shaking. Their was some bandages resting on the floor with blood soaking it. This told him that she gotten hurt but he sees her clawing at her shoulder where the rouge werewolf bit and clawed at her. She seems so afraid and worried now but was coughing a little now while feeling more scared.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:58 pm

He sat behind her and stopped her hands. "Shhh its okay. Do you want me to fix it?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:01 pm

When he touched her, she sits up to move away from Brandon afraid now but he looked worried at her. Was something wrong or was she sensitive with touches for a while? He tried to walk over to Melina but she steps back while covering the reopened wound from the rouge werewolf again. She wasn't thinking clearly now and was afraid if something was wrong.

"Easy now...it's me, Melina. I won't hurt you."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:08 pm

He stepped closer to reveal the bite.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 pm

He saw the bite was still bloody and sore but he noticed the same marks from the rouge werewolf that was eating at her skin with venom like color seen mixing in her blood. Right away, he moves away when Melina tried to snap at him but couldn't. Something from the bite was effecting her but she covers it while hiding in the corner again away from Brandon.

"Come on, Melina..it's alright. If you just calm down-"

"L-Leave...m-me...al..one...leave me alone!" she yells to slash at him that Brandon ducks from a swipe from her tail before it claws at the wall behind him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:16 pm

He blushed seeing her stength but needed to focus so he could fix ber mark. It was tained and he had to draw out the venom.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:04 pm

She was about to run away from Brandon to get out of here but the venom spreads even more through his mating mark to make her gasp. Brandon watches in worry as his mate falls on her knees to grip onto her bloody shoulder but he saw her clawing at the floor with her sharp nails that shows once more. He saw she was in pain from the venom the rouge werewolf gave her but she was feeling rather unlike herself because of it.

"Easy now...I'm right here, Melina. I'll do what I have to so you're better again." he said but Melina hisses at him with a swipe of her tail again that it cuts into his own shoulder which makes him hiss. He winces to see his blood spill onto her tail but sees her trying to get away that he had to hold her down while she struggles against him.

"Easy Melli Easy!"

"Get off of me right now! Let me go!" he gets shoved off of her into the wall that leaves a cracked dent. This made Brandon wince but his cheeks were flushed red. Was the venom making her stronger and infecting her muscles? Or was it forcing her to move and attack him? Again, he shook his head to tackle her again before he slams her arms down on the floor with him seeing her struggling again.

"Will you..STOP!?" he shouts at her that she closes her hands into fists to look at him. Brandon did the same to look at her. Right away, he could see that she was seriously not herself. The wound on her shoulder only seems to change into a darker red now with some greenish liquid of venom spilling from it. Her skin was coated in heavy sweat and her fangs seen from the demon traits. Her eyes were glowing now but her tail was curling and twitching now that he was still holding her wrists down on the floor as they were panting from the fighting and struggling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:48 pm

He put his lios aroundher wound and sucked hard spitting the taint out. Soo her wound was clean of poison and he could dress it better
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:54 pm

He sees her not moving now from what just happened but Brandon didn't want to risk her getting hurt. After he bandaged the wound properly like her mother showed her, he decided to just watch over her while Melina lays on the side (Not on the shoulder that's hurt) thinking. She didn't know what to do and right now, that just made her curious to what he might do to her. The tail still swirling around her hips but Melina remained quiet once more to hug herself from the weird sensations.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:04 pm

When he finished it woulx heal but he knew her emotional scars would tale longer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:06 pm

He didn't want to do something that might cause her state to become unstable for but now, he will just remain silent and hope for the best. Brandon will stay by her side to help her for as long as needed. She didn't wish to be a pest but right now, that only made her scared about things right now. Later, he was just done cooking some food for Melina while feeding her some food but she only eats it and looks to the floor.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:11 pm

He was quiet except to soothe her and try to help her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:51 pm

"Do you wish for me to get you something, Melina?" he asked her one day while sitting near the window with her. Brandon made sure she was given food and she could do things she wanted during the healing process. He didn't do anything that will make her freak out but only to relax and help her.

"............" she was holding a tea cup with something to drink that should help with the healing. However, Melina only became more silent because of it. Same with him even wanting to help her each and every second he can. He didn't want anything happening to her and he didn't want another rouge werewolf hurting her like the first one did. Her tail was curled up around her hips but she didn't seem to answer things that Brandon ask.

"*Sighs* Oh melina...what will I do now? I just wish to help you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:19 am

She felt his thoughts and e turned to leve. Her tail stopped him and held him still. "Let go" he said but she didnt and her tail held him tighter shaking. She didnt want him to go.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:28 am

"......" the tail only coils around his arm like a snake but it started to squeeze down hard on his arm to make Brandon wince again. Just how strong was her tail? Did it have some magic boosting it? Or was it moving on it's own.

"Melli, let me go.......you don't want me here I get it okay? Just let me go and I will leave you be.." He was about to get her tail to let go but the tail suddenly tightens even harder to cut into his skin. This made his hiss from the sting but looks at Melina that was sitting the mug down but not looking at him.

"...Melina?"

"...W...why?..Why are you always trying t-to...leave me? Do you hate me that much?...am I...such a burden to you...."She whispered now as he feels it twitching when she spoke. Brandon was about to demand that she lets him go but the tail forces him to trip on the ground rather harshly to him hitting the ground harder too.

"Ouch...Fuck Melli what are you-" he started off angry with her but his words stopped when Melina's tail was going out of control or thick. He was able to see the tip twitching with some clear substance appearing. He never seen this happen before she she was standing in front of him while her tail started to divide now as more and more vines was wrapping around Brandon's body tightly so he couldn't get away from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:31 am

He gulped a but and tok a deep breath. Melli... please kust answer me... dk you want to to leave or stay?" He knew the answer as she held him tighter and settled ner him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:38 am

"......" She wasn't able to speak to him at the moment, trying to savor the closeness between them but he just only gotten more worried towards her. Seconds later, he feels the tail now tightening against his body that it was crushing him a little to make him wince. He didn't get a answer but tried asking again.

"Melina.."

"D..don't leave me....don't leave.....Please...I don't want t-to be alone...I don't.." she whispered to him in the chest but he only watches the small black vines crushing him but he wonders if it's because of the side effects of her shoulder. The venom should be gone so why was this happening to her?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:43 am

He moved his arm around her to hug her "i wont"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:47 am

She didn't speak before the vines tighten around him again to trap his arm but Melina just keeps close to him that the vines only started to move against his body and skin. Brandon didn't have a clue to what is going on but he wouldn't question it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:04 am

He didnt resist
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:14 am

She only leans in close into Brandon's chest but Melina slowly feels more relaxed thanks to him. The vines started to tighten more and more till the vines relaxed now. They let him go but changes back to her one main tail. He only looks down at her to wonder if she was okay but Melina just curled up more against him with eyes shut. He did pet her head carefully but Melina shook again not sure what to do.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:54 am

Her body and powers were maturing again and he didnt kniw neither did she. He helled her ease her worry and pain but the pain was turning into heat. Her love was there and he didnt leave when she let him go. He really loved her and that made the burning of her body increase. Long ago when he marked her as his dhe felt this heat before and it happened when he rubbed her tail. She decided to put it in his hand again and move it. When hit brushed his hand she didnt feel more heat at first and then he gribbed it tight. The burning shot to all her pleasure spots all at ince overloading at the same time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:57 am

She twitches and blushes a red color, covering her mouth while he was tightening his grip. Her tail curls in his hand from the sudden heat that burned her stomach but she didn't want that to make her look weaker. She quickly gets his hand to let go of her tail while she held it close to her. He blinks not sure to why she did that but Brandon only remained silent because of it. In another possible way, that only became more and more silent to start and feel worried.

He was worried that she was hurt but Melina remained silent while not doing anything else to look down at the ground.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:16 am

He didnt leave instead he cuddles her close. "Im sorry. If you dont like it il never do it again." He lromised but such a promise wasnt needed. Sbe was confused nkt hurt and his softness was confusing her even mre.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:21 am

She only moves away from Brandon now to get out of his hug, confusing him a little more. Did he say something wrong? Was she starting to hate the hugging and touching thing? Melina wasn't sure about what is going on but she wasn't alright with his words. Did he wish to keep her or didn't he? She looks down at the floor while trying to think this through into her mind but Brandon was worried about it now that she grips the shoulder with his mating mark.

"Melina? Are you okay?"

"I don't understand you Brandon..."

"Understand what?"

"Do you....mean that? Don't you even think of me as a mate? My body isn't used to this and right now...you saying that tells me something else. Don't you want...to be together?"

"What?! Of course I do! I do want to be with you!"

"Then why did you say that? I thought you were happy to be mates and wouldn't st-stop with getting what you want..but you stopped. My kind should be used to this but...it's like you are using me to lie about it..." she looks away from him but he saw her about to cry now. Was he really using her?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:43 pm