Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:54 pm

He returned just as she woke up with a feash kill ivee his back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:00 pm

The parents were doing some things by themselves but Melina was looking tired as she winces from her arm and shoulder hurting. That's when she remembered what the werewolf did to make her sit up quickly gasping in fear. She thought it was still here but sees her shoulder bandaged up and not bleeding no more. She was brought back home but looking around the room to see she was alone now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 pm

He threw the deer down in the table and stsrted to skin aamd clean it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 pm

She heard the thump from downstairs but Melina only remained where she was, looking down at the sheets that covered her waist to think of what will happen to the mating mark. It still stung when she moves it but it could be because of the poison that werewolf left on her skin. The memory only made her shiver now that she almost felt him right there ready to devour her for food. She shuts her eyes to shake afraid now before laying on the bed again and hides under the blanket.

"..........."

Brandon still was skinning the deer while he was looking at it, blood spilling onto the bottles under the table while doing so but he was worried about Melina if she now hated his kind or was afraid of them. He wasn't sure himself but it could be possible. With everything going on, he wasn't sure himself because of it. He grew worried about her if she was going to be hated among the others or it could be just him.

The other werewolves were speaking about something but he was also curious to what will happen now. He wanted to help her as best to his ability but he didn't know if she was awake or not. After finishing up here, he'll go and check up on her. The skinning wasn't done till later that night, having him clean his clothes and his body from blood before looking at the stairs while heading up. He gets to the other room before getting in front of Melina's door.

He takes a breath and knocks on the door.

"Melina?....are you awake?" he didn't hear anything from inside of the room before some shifting came and it made him sigh and relax. At lease she was alright.

"Y-Yes...I'm awake."

He grips the door knob and turns it, opening the door. He saw her still in bed but looking at her hands while Brandon saw her looking tired and a little sad now. The bandage over her shoulder still seen but it might be a while before she was fully healed. Brandon walks into the room and goes to sit down beside her in a chair since he's not sure if she was nervous about him being close.

"Hey..."

"H...Hi.."

"I just came to check up on you Melina, to see how you are doing. I see that your awake and still doing well right now.....right?" he asked while keeping himself away from touching her.

"Yes, I'm doing okay I guess. Still shaking up from before b-but...better than last time." she said looking at her lap that she didn't even look at him now. This made Brandon feel bad because from her scent, she didn't seem like her happy self but more of a scared mate after what one of his own did to her. Even the same of the poison that burns her skin. He was even scared to ask about the mark.

"......I'm glad to hear. I was worried when my parents told me how bad you were from before. I'm just glad it wasn't too serious.."

"Yeah...but it still hurts though. The bite still burns my shoulder right now as if the poison was eating at my skin but it's just the medicine that is healing me right now. I know my mother said I can use something to help my wounds but I was t-too scared to do it...." she mutters to him but still didn't look up towards him.

"She told me your kind can heal any wound but emotions and other things were dangerous that it won't work all the time..."

"In a way...."

Both him and her remained silent for a while before Brandon lets out a sigh and stood up from the chair before starting to leave the room so she can have some peace. "Well, if you are hungry, I can cook up something for you to eat Melina. That might help you feel better..." he said gently but Melina remained silent because of it. She didn't answer to him before nodding once.

She was a bit hungry and some food might help in some time. Brandon lets out a sigh and heads downstairs to start cooking something for her. He checks the fridge to see something that she can eat but when he started, a knock was heard from the door while seeing it was her mother. He opens the door to let Melina's mother in as she asked if her daughter was awake.

"She is but she looks a bit more scared from before......"

"At least we know she's awoke which is good. The medicine is doing well right now so I just came to check. I also will leave some medicine for you to use on her to help heal her. It will burn but that means it's helping.." she said as Brandon nods as he started cooking food but Melina's mother knew he was sad about this. With a sigh, she walks over and touches his shoulder as Brandon stops when turning on the stove.

"Listen to me, sweetie. She will be alright...just give her time and she'll be better. I mean, after all that, it startled her true but don't forget she's your mate and yours alone. Maybe you both can take this time to get used to one another. She will understand...."

"I hope so because I don't want my best friend and even my mate to be afraid of me.....I never want her to be afraid of me. She means everything to me...I can't..." he grips the knife but her mother lets out a sigh to try calming him down but they remained silent after a while and she decided to help cook the food for Melina.

"You know Brandon? You sound just like my husband when I got hurt one time." she said cutting up some veggies.

"He was?"

"Yes. I was so worried and angry for the one that hurt me that he was gone for many days to try and find the werewolf that hurt me. However, I was scared of them for a while too even to where I was scared of your parents."

"............."

"They gave me space to help me calm down and the same for my mate staying beside me for the recovery time. When I felt better, I was alright again. So believe me Brandon, my daughter will be alright...just give her time okay? She'll be back to her old self in no time.." she said smiling at Brandon but he stops mixing the food in the pot and looks to her.

"Thank you..."

"Of course.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 pm

He coomef yhe food for them all and sat down to eat with them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Melina's mother was enjoying the food while seeing Brandon's parents coming over to check on their son. After the meeting that he did today, it seems others will be more serious for safety of the people and themselves. For a while now, they chat and spoke about other things but they saw Melina being silent while eating her food.

Right away, the mothers could tell that she really didn't seem happy like before while eating, picking at it when thinking a little to herself. The fathers wonder if she was really aright after what happened but Melina didn't want to speak about it. The hours of dinner passed to it being about 3 hours but the others were speaking except for Brandon and Melina that wasn't even looking at one another.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:48 pm

Brandon wanted to change this and help her return to her happy self. However, he wonders how to say that towards her. Letting out a sigh, he tried to start some conversation or hope it might help.

"Ahem...Um, Melli? Look, I know how hard it is but the mark won't stay changed for long. Even if something ruined it or try to gash it out, it always changes back or evolves into something more bigger. " he said to her but was trying to make her feel better. The parents saw this but Melina didn't look up at him when he spoke, poking at her food a little more.

"........"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:25 pm

"............." she didn't answer him or heard him while eating the food. Brandon looked at his plate but the other parents tried to have him keep going in trying to speak with her. She had to listen to him and will, however it will take time after tonight. He only clears his throat and keeps trying.

"You have to understand that the mark I gave you will change and heal. It only shows more of me being your mate and others won't hurt you no more.." he said but she didn't look up from the plate while eating. Her mother grew worried while the fathers and Brandon's mother looked worried as well. She seriously must have been upset about this.

The parents kept seeing Brandon trying to think of something to say but he only seems worried that she wasn't even looking up from the food while eating. Was the whole event really that bad to her that she was looking more afraid of things now. He takes a deep breath and tried again while trying to think of something.

"Ummm...Melina I..."

"It's okay.....I'll get over it." she said before eating once more but Brandon only fears that she was not wanting to speak to him no more after that. The mothers tried to get him to say something else but the fathers knew he will be alright. They waited for Brandon to say something else but she didn't wish to say anything else while picking at her food even more. Her mother decided to speak to the other two in hopes that Melina will be alright after tonight. Sure that rouge werewolf scared her but she wishes for Melina to be happy from now on and with her mate.

Dinner kept going as normal before Melina was helped back upstairs to the room so she can sleep for tonight while Brandon stays downstairs to clean the kitchen up. The fathers were checking on some other things while the mothers helped Brandon with cleaning up. He was looking sad since he was more worried about Melina but nothing seems to make her feel better now.

"Honey, don't give up hope. Melina will be alright...again, give it time for her to feel better...we know she will be okay." His mother said to him.

"You told me Mother but that won't stop me from worrying about her. She looks like her spirit broke because of our kind hurting her. She's afraid of me. I bet she is."

"Brandon, Melina's not afraid of you..." Her mother said but he didn't know if that's possible. Knowing his mate was upset and sad right now only hurt him even more and even breaking his heart right now. He just wishes to hold her close and help her sleep through the troubled night together. At the moment the mothers lets out sighs and decided to help him with the cleaning up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:54 pm

He worked hard over the next few days to get used to life here, showing he can do things himself without any issue or problem. With others around though, he had to cut back on his bad habits. Brandon didn't want others to know about them and start asking things that shouldn't be asked. That and it's his life.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Some had to ask question among themselves to wonder why a werewolf was doing this but many didn't wish to become noisy about it. If the leaders allowed Brandon to be here then that's their choice. However, they grew worried about Melina. After finding out what his kind did to her or rather a rouge werewolf did to her, others became more protective of the village so nothing else would come close to hurting another.

Her mother had to help her get used to things again still healing but she only wished to stay in this room away from the outside for a while. She still trusted Brandon, she just needed time to get used to things and not having a hard time to relax. Heck, Melina already had nightmares of the same werewolf eating her people and then her before waking up seconds later. Her mother only remained silent because of it but just worked with her daughter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Brandon started to speak with the others to learn about the rogue wolves that attacked and kidnapped Melli. He learned they were outcast from the packs and travel together in a little pack but that group can grow depending on what other werewolves are found during their travels. They were the ones who attacked the border making the demons mistrustful or makes them look bad because they don't want others to find out what they do so they blame it on others.

When he thought he knew enough to track them, Melli begging him to stay suddenly. She loved him and was feeling better after her time of rest and recovery but he needed to go. He had to find their trail and hunt them with a mixed group. She didn't want him to leave and she didn't know it was her body changing.

At the moment, it needs his love both emotional and physical to survive but with this going on, that might change.

"I'll return in a few days unharmed. I'm just going to find them and try to do what I can to stop them from doing more harm. Even prevent others and you from getting hurt." He said to her holding her cheek. His touch made her want and need worse but its absence was more difficult to ignore. She got into a habit of when it flared up and he was near ti kiss him until she cums alone she would rub herself.

This time he was about to go alone into unknown lands searching for an enemy they didn't know a lot about. The stress and excitement were mounting inside for a clash that would make her need him physically.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:51 pm

"D-do you seriously have to? I don't want to be alone here...not knowing if you really will come back to me." she grips onto his shirt now with tears forming around her eyes and Brandon never liked to see her crying. Reaching up with one hand, he wipes them away as she sniffs to lean into his chest now.

"Listen to me. I know you don't wish for me to leave you here alone but I must. I need to find out about the rouge werewolf that was seen in this location when it was made clear that none were to appear in this border. However, one broke that rule and ended up hurting you. Right now, I have to find out what is happening and why that monster hurt you."

So what if it did? I still don't want you to leave me alone like this. That rouge werewolf did attack me yes but I don't care. Don't you care about me Brandon? Don't you love me?" she said sniffing but Brandon looks at her with a sigh, touching her cheek again with the other hand touching her shoulder but moves it away when seeing it's the same one that the rouge werewolf bite on.

"Melina, you know I'll always love you and nothing will change that. However, they broke the rules of never crossing to this area and one did. To make sure they don't, I must go and find out more about them."

"....................."

"Just trust me. I'll be back safe in your arms again....however, I need to do this alone. You will take the time to heal as well after that. You trust me and I trust you so please...just let me do this and I'll be back." she didn't know what to say about that but hearing it didn't help her for the honest reasons. With a sad sigh, she only nods to him while moving away from him to hug herself a little trying not to cry.

"Melina-"

"You better g-go...I'll wait if you come back........."

"Melli..."

"Good luck Brandon..."

Before getting a word out, she leaves to head back to their home for the day but at least he didn't get to see tears falling down as Brandon stood in the middle of their town along after this. He didn't wish to hurt her just to figure this out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:00 am

He returned 3 days later and she saw him reach the border before rushing too him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:06 am

Others thought he wouldn't come back to her but it seems they were wrong. Brandon held Melina as she was hugging him tightly and he only held her with a pet on the head. He told her she was gonna be back like he said but Melina was wondering if she was sleeping or something. It didn't seem real but it felt real to Melina.

"You came back.."

"Of course, just like I told you I would silly.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:15 am

He kisses her and slowly pulls away while holding her in his arm. "I have to tell the others what I found. Come with me."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:28 am

"I-Is it about...t..them?" she said referring to the rouge werewolves that hurt her and many others if possible.

"Yes. I found out some news about them but I have to find our parents to report it to them. With this news, I'm sure we might be a little better and ahead with whatever they are planning."

"I-I guess so but what if the news are not what you think? Don't rouge werewolves have the same thoughts towards humans do but I guess their minds are not what they used to be. Knowing what is what thanks to the whatever is going on." she said following him from behind but Brandon shook his head walking by the town till reaching the house their parents hold their meeting.

"Again; don't worry about it. We will be alright after I share this news..." he said heading up the stairs to the homes of their parents were.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:34 am

The meeting was already started when he arrived and he spoke about the numbers and camps the pack had. They were a bigger threat thsn anyon eexpected
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:52 am

Many listened to Brandon's report on this and others didn't like what they heard. The rouge werewolves are ten times faster and stronger than normal werewolves. They eat their own kind as well as demons to gain their power. They force others to mate with them to gain dominance over the others families which explains one that almost ate Melina when it caught her.

"This is crazy. How in the world are we going to fight against that?" one demon asked afraid while the rest started asking questions. This worried both Brandon and Melina's mothers as their fathers tried to keep order in the meeting.

"Hold on, if that's true then don't we need to find some map that shows the clans of the rouge werewolves roaming around?" a female werewolf asked.

"That's what I been figuring out and it seems the numbers of this just keep growing. Right at this moment, the rouge werewolves are becoming stronger and dangerous thanks to their desire for bloodlust. Their using demons to become that powerful. If many didn't forget, my mate was attacked by one of them and she was seriously hurt. That's how strong that one was but imagine the rest. We have no idea what their level of power and strength is.....and I don't think we need to find out."

"Then we have to find a way to fight them don't we-"

"It's a lost battle because rough werewolves won't stop till they claim their prize due to the fight....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:56 am

"The attack will be swift. We are to stay alert and stop any from attacking or finding our home."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:04 am

Now the packs were panicking about this because most were never used to fighting unless they wished. Maybe for them, they will have to help one another in order to make this work. Werewolves and demons should work together to stop things like rouge werewolves. Some wanted to help and others were not sure about it. Melinda was really scared about this as the others in both clans were trying to figure out some plan to stop the rouge werewolves.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:08 am

Saying what he did he decided to leave them to their discussion and go away to spend time with her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:57 am

Brandon looked around trying to find Melina that was either here or somewhere but he only found their parents or moms waiting for their husbands that was speaking of the threat with the rouge werewolves. "Mother? Mother in law? Do you know where Melina is? I don't know if she's still here or not and I'm wanting to check to see how she's doing."

"If you are looking for my daughter, she just left a few minutes ago." Melina's mother said as Brandon was confused.

"She did? Why?"

"She said something about feeling nervous from being alone for too long and decided to head home to sleep. I guess the poor thing still is afraid from what happened to her but I don't blame her. Things like that can be something and it only becomes more of a fear for her." His mother explains.

"In fear, you mean being afraid of the rouge werewolves? I hope she knows I'll keep her save from them. That attack was one time and I'll make sure it won't happen again."

"I know you will dear but that's not what she means. This fear is common in demons like us but I'm worried she'll become afraid of not just rouge werewolves but all werewolves in general."

"Really?"

"The scars on her shoulder are a reminder to what made them to leave her scared of them and maybe your kind. Melina is a very lovely girl and I only wish for you and her to be happy. I don't want anything happening between you two. Maybe in due time the fear will leave her but we are not sure how long she'll be rather...distant from you honey."

"But I don't wish to scare her in any way, mother in law I just.......I want her happy for us being together. Nothing will change my heart that beats for her. Nothing will make her think I want to hurt her or eat her."

"I know but demons have that fear Brandon. That has happened to my clan for years now to where now, it's a so-so for a demon and werewolf to be mates. You both are the third couple that was like this."

"Their was two other couples? Then what happened to them?"

"First couple broke up because of the stupid rules that was made years ago." He heard his mother say.

"The second couple ran away because they were not happy with others trying to break them up..." Melina's mother said which got Brandon worried. He didn't want anything happening to Melina but they see his worry before his mother pet his head to feel his ears.

"We know you both will be a happy couple but do what you can to help her...don't lose her Brandon.."

"I won't mother.."

"Good boy. Now, go ahead and be with her. I think she needs you more than anything now to help her past this.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:55 am

He rushed off to find her and be with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Both their mother looked at Brandon run off but they let out a sigh at the same time, hoping everything will be okay now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:06 pm

He followed her scent sesrching for her so she didnt have ti be alone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:44 pm