Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Many years ago, it was said during the pass times that werewolves and demons ruled the world in order to find and gain humans for other means or pleasure like meanings. The lands ruled and no other wrong in the world but they were alright with it. The king of the werewolves and the queen of the demons were seen as friends that was till they were speaking about the prince and princess to the two races. The prince named Brandon that was a werewolf and the princess named Melina who was a succubus that helped their family and friends over the world if needed. Right now, The prince and princess were speaking about a few things that the families wishes to share but it was during the mid moon falls.

Melina's parents were speaking with Brandon's parents while their children was standing right beside them listening to them speak. Brandon, who looked really bored, was scratching his wolf ear with a yawn to show some sharp teeth while Melina was looking tired than bored, her black heart shaped tail swaying behind her while she checks her nails that was showing some sparks of fire.

"So we are here and agree to some deals we spoke of?" Brandon's father asked as Melina's father nods from the deal as he shows two giant pots of magic elixir for the magic spells trade.

"Yes, we have that and the exchange for them." Melina's father said as his wife was smiling and hugging his arm.

"Alright then. I'm just making sure we have everything prepared for the time being till later on. However, do you remember our deal?" Brandon's father asked the two before they nod with smiles. One day, their children Melina and Brandon will marry one day but that's not till their must more older. Right now, their shy and don't really known one another as well explaining the play dates.

True, they are nervous now but their going to be more closer like a true couple.

"We understand. I hope we have anything planned out? You have your trade and we have ours." Melina's mother said while her tail sways back and forth to nuzzle against her husband's arm. Brandon's mother nods while her wolf tail was wrapped around her husbands but the males smiled at their lovers then shook each other hands.

They both nod their heads before turning to leave and head back home for the time being before they sees their children follow after them. Back at home, Melina was speaking with her mother on some things or checking the magic book that was caught her interest while her friend from the werewolf side was helping her study now seem a little bored because of it.

"Honestly, I don't know if this spell book is that powerful.....or is it just playing with us?" she asked but didn't know Brandon was asleep beside her after listening to her reading some of the books for a little while. He was such a puppy when he sleeps in a curled up ball. His tail curled around his body and his ears twitching.

"So cute...." she giggles before flipping the page to read a little more but her violet eyes scan the page. Maybe this was something else or maybe the book really held something from view. She could guess maybe in some way that the werewolves could really be something else. Or were they they hiding something else? Melina was told that werewolves were excellent mates and could really bring down the house with pleasure but it's not easy to find the right one. Sighing, she keeps reading to know some other things.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:30 pm

He slowly woke up and stretched
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:55 pm

She saw him do that before lying on his back to then scratch his ear slowly. It twitched slightly from the feeling but looks up to see her giving a light smile. Why was she even smiling? Did she play some prank on him again when he sleeps? No. He would have smelled that if she did. Light yawning, Brandon rolls over on his side to rub his nose.

"Morning sleepy head. Did you sleep okay?" she asked gently as he looks at her with a slight sneeze before letting out a sigh. He wasn't sure if he did but if she didn't pull pranks on him then sure.

"It was fine without your pranks. So far, this is doing well for me."

"Hey, that's mean. I don't play pranks on you all the time, pup. I just wanna have a little fun teasing you." she sees him pout with puffy cheeks since she called him a 'pup'. He hated being called that but it was a nickname she gave him. Even when they get slightly older, she'll still call him that.

"Ugh. I hate that nickname, Melina. Can't you think of something else?" he said sitting up to scratch his ear. He felt her hug him gently while pouting with her tail rubbing his nose as he sneezes again.

"But it's adorable. I love calling you that!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:58 pm

Well I don't like it... to wolves its an insult. He said and as sHe called him a pup again friends for years and she never changed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:30 pm

"I don't get why your so fussy about it, Brandon. You know I've called you pup for many years now. What's stopping me from still saying it to you?" she said before poking both of his cheeks to deflate the air in his cheeks. He was acting so precious that she couldn't resit hugging him even more.

"So what do you say, pup? Is it alright still?" she giggles to hear a growl from him to bark at her.

"If you keep calling me pup Melina. I'm gonna-"

"What? What are you gonna do?" she teased to see his ears falling flat on his head.

"Then I'll bite you."

She blinks hearing that but giggles even more to look at his face and poke his nose. She love it when he was even doing that. Thinking he was a big bad wolf. Just like in the stories but it was precious to her.

"You gonna bite me? Go ahead, I dare you pup."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:31 pm

He growled and snapped at her fingers before walking off
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:45 am

"Hey, come back here! I don't want you to leave!" she said running after him but Brandon kept walking before he gets tackled onto the ground by her. For a demon or succubus like her she was strong for her size. He sighed looking behind his should but sees her pouting to hold onto him.

"Melina, what are you doing?" he mutters to her.

"Holding you. I didn't want you to leave me alone. I just thought it was cute of you to have some nickname." she sees him glaring at her but tries getting her off his back but Melina held onto him tighter. He swings left and right. He runs around. Even jumps quickly.

"Grrrrr get off!"

"NO! I don't wanna!" she cried before he stops and grabs her arms to shove her off onto the ground. Melina coughs to land on her tail but looks up at him as he was glaring at her.

"Stop being so clingy and leave me alone! I'm just going to need time to clear my head so just back off!" he said before leaving but Melina sits on the ground looking at him leave but looks down to sniff. Small baby tears appeared on her cheeks before turning the other way to head home. She didn't mean to be mean or tease him. She thought it was cute.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:51 am

He didn't mean to be so rough but when everyone else calls him that it usually means they want to pick on him or kill him. She didn't get the pain not believing him when he said it to her.

Her tail was sensitive even at a young age and she nursed it wishing he was near her but she always loses his scent by the river
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:47 am

She was sitting near her mother while tending to her tail that twitched from the pain that went through her body. After Brandon pushed her off of him to the ground she landed on her tail and it still stung during the time she came back. Her mother looked worried since she never liked seeing Melina crying like this so she gently used her own tail to wipe the tears off her face and kisses her cheek.

She sniffs looking down at the ground but gently looks to her mother that held her to smile at her. Laying against her mother's chest curled up while she rocked her back and forth.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:57 am

Mama why does he hate that name so much?" She asks and her mother sighed explaining that pups get eaten by the others in wolf society. Especially if they show weakness." In fact melli i believe you are the only one or will allow call him that without him getting violent."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:33 am

"Wait; so that meant something else? I didn't know that." she said but her mother nods worried to hold her still. True Melina didn't understand the meaning about being called a pup was but after being told it she did it now. Things were slightly different because of his nature but she knew he will forgive her again after he calmed down.

Melina didn't know that but she felt terrible that her tail curls up against her waist but her mother smiled to hug her and said it's alright. She's sure he's alright. Just needs time to relax and calm down. As for him, his mother and father saw him alone but kicking some dirt in the air angry about something. Did he get into another fight with one of the pups or was this something else? The father looks at his wife but she sighed to go and check up on her son.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:35 am

He didn't talk about it but they knew it was Kelli. He always talked about the pups but not melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:43 am

"Baby...."

"It's nothing mama. Really. I just need some time to clear my head is all.." she knew in his voice he even sounded angry about something but wonders if he was mad at himself for hurting Melina in some way? His mother pouts before picking him up with her big fluffy tail and cuddles him close. She knew this was the one thing that calms her little one down and it did.

He looks at her but then to the side pouting slightly with his ears flat down on his head. She smiled gently to kiss his cheek still holding him but she will wait when he's ready to talk with her and his father.

Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:34 am

"Baby...."

"It's nothing mama. Really. I just need some time to clear my head is all.." she knew in his voice he even sounded angry about something but wonders if he was mad at himself for hurting Melina in some way? His mother pouts before picking him up with her big fluffy tail and cuddles him close. She knew this was the one thing that calms her little one down and it did.

He looks at her but then to the side pouting slightly with his ears flat down on his head. She smiled gently to kiss his cheek still holding him but she will wait when he's ready to talk with her and his father. He pouts still from this but his mother kept nuzzling him with love.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:10 am

He pusbed away when he felt better and went to find melli. He wanted to h7g her and share his feelings with her and listen to hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:30 pm

"You know he's just like you when you didn't know about your feelings either dear?" His mother said watching Brandon leaving to find his friend but the father sighed to nod. "Yes.....I didn't know if he would be just like me or not but it seems I got my answer.." he said placing a hand on her shoulder but she relaxed smiling. She knew Brandon will make the right choice of his words.

Brandon kept walking down the road of this world, thinking of how he can speak or talk about his emotions to Melina but he didn't if she would want to speak to him after he did shove her down onto the ground after words. While he smells the demons's scent near by, he knew he's getting closer to Melina's home land.

He looks around for her to smell her out but he did that came from the north. Brandon turns to his heels and hurries over to the target where she was. For her, she was sitting near some bench at her home massaging her black tail that was wrapped up with bandages and maybe some oil her mother used when someone was healed. She figures this will help her better than using magic. Melina just hasn't been happy after the little argument and feels like she was a bad friend now. She even ignored some of the bullies that was throwing some stones at her but she just keeps looking down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:08 pm

He sae her and went over to hug her as he always dodn.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:16 pm

The hug startled her but she moves away to look seeing Brandon there. Both him and her didn't say a thing towards one another but he wasn't sure if she was angry with him or mad at him now for shoving her down into the ground. The other bullies ran since they knew who Brandon was but she didn't say anything to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:24 pm

He sits next to hwr and holds hwr hand
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:27 pm

"W-why are you here? Tend to shove me into the ground again? Or are you here to just tell me we can't be friends no more since I kept making fun of you.." she mutters while her tail lays on her lap not moving but he could see the bandages that were wrapped around it.

"What happened to your tail?"

"....After you shoved me, I landed on it and hurt it." she said while not looking at him but Brandon looked down at the ground not sure what to say about that.

"O-Oh.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:10 pm

He reaches it to kiss it with his lips. Wishing to ease her pain and day he was sorry
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:15 pm

"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you in any way, Melli. It's just, the nickname kept getting on my nerves and..."

"I know..I'm sorry for calling you that but I guess I know I won't anymore. I'll stop calling you t-that. I didn't know how sensitive it was before mama told me."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:18 pm

He keeps rubbing her tail as she whines a little.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:23 pm

"Does it hurt that bad?" he asked to see her move her tail away from his hands while holding it herself. Even touching it makes it twitch from the sting but Melli wasn't sure about it herself.

"Yes......it still hurts when someone touches that area or something like that. It's not okay for anything to touch or be near it right now........stinging so much.." she said quietly but Brandon lets out a sigh to look at his feet.

"I didn't know that sort of thing would hurt that badly."

"Our tails can become very fragile if damaged so mine is just like in my species."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:36 pm

He rubs furtber sway as a deeper sensitivity begins to hit her witb waves of pleasure

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:08 pm