Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Werewolf subject 66X-89

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Werewolf subject 66X-89

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:21 pm

She blinks to slowly look at him. Melinda did hope he was okay but she figures he's taking time because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:18 pm

When she was finished she gasps seeing him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:21 pm

He said nothing but looks at her shocked expression.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Thadndorltnthanka
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:36 pm

"What? Are you okay???" She asked gently.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Sorry " he said holding his head a bit and relaxing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:59 pm

"No no you are alright dear friend. You shouldn't be worried about anything or saying sorry."

She wanted him to feel right at home and calm with her so nothing can bother him nor her. At least that's what she's aiming for.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:06 am

She loved him deeply
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:55 am

"How are you sure? I don't wish to be some bothersome weight to you and knowing others still don't agree with me being here. I know the leader and some others are okay with me. Even you too but I know some still hate me for being what I am now." he mutters that she looked pained to hear it.

Why did others have to be so mad at him. It was not Brandon's fault that others years ago changed him into what he is now. Even if he was a werewolf now he's still had some human features and all his feelings within him. That should tell them that he's still like them. Seeing how hurt he was, Melina takes his hand and held it to her heart.

"I don't care. I want you happy. I want you to feel right at home. I want you to feel like you are always the best thing that's happened to me. So please...please don't let this get you down."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:36 pm

He tried hard not to and hugs her happily. Somewhere darkness was gathering
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:21 pm

She somehow still felt that but wonders if it was something else going or was she just feeling slightly different because of it. All Melina did was hug him close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:22 pm

She was growing to love him more and more even want him with lustful desire. Her heart was confused as the feelings grow and react to every little thing he did. Why did she feel this way? Even she didn't know she had succubus heritage.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:31 am

She shook it off and decided to go on with her business and just do what she can do. By just going on with her day and helping Brandon whenever she can.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:56 am

One day they were out walking and he saw her bend over to pick a flower when he suddenly was hit by a pang of longing and lust. He burned hot and didn't understand it because it was so sudden. He hides it but she felt his mood change. He was further away mentally and distracted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:04 pm

She wonders if he was sick or something but tries to ask if he was okay. Melina never got close to him because she quickly sees him move back saying he was okay. Her eyes remained on him confused and hopes it wasn't something she did. Brandon just breathes in and out because of it and just moves on with helping her pick flowers. She did wish to see if he was okay or something like that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:17 pm

He was shade and fell down needing her badly as sh3 saw his lump stretch his pants and realized he was going through unreturned desire much like she was at night
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Melina tries to help him stand or sit up somewhere so he can help. However she grew worried about him not really doing much because of it. She gently sees him shaking his head so she wouldn't worry about it but he didn't show his face trying not to lose it during this. She shook her head to help him stand and go back home.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Once there he got worse doubling over as he groans in need for her body and g fights it. She watched him trying to help but started to see that hebwasnbadly aroused
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:25 pm

She tried many things to help him in a way to see that some more tea being made. Maybe that could help him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:08 pm

The tea helped him focus and resist his urges but they were getting worse. He was glad she was helping him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:00 pm

No matter how bad it got, Melina always wished to help him get better but at one point his urges became so strong that he wasn't able to move or get out of bed. She was sitting beside him in bed holding some soup in her hands. Brandon wasn't able to move nor speak because of his unstable werewolf urges that hit him non stop. She did try to pick up on some reading to help him but that ended up not helping.

All she could do is stay by his side and help him feel better. She did notice his werewolf traits showing and the huge lump in the sheets that moved slightly every second. A light pained groan came from his lips wanting to leave since he hated keeping still but she made sure he didn't move and stays where he was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:27 pm

He was about to go on a hint for a mate and it was his first. Melli researches her notes and everything about werewolves she knew and matches it with what she knew he needed. After a day of him being in this state she burned hot and red realizing that this was his mating drive and it was out of control.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:34 pm

She didn't know how she can help but all Melina can do is let him do what is needed so he can find his mate. Brandon was gone during the time but she study up with understanding more about his kind with the werewolves that roam or hid around this area. She didn't want anything happening to him but Brandon knew he was going to be okay. He was gone for a good few hours while Melina waited for him and hopes he finds the mate he wanted as she drinks some hot cup of tea.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:54 pm

He returned hot and sweaty saying he was yraining and he was yelling thw truth.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:13 pm

She blinks not sure why he was yelling but Brandon covers his mouth trying not to yell.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:34 pm