Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Werewolf subject 66X-89

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Werewolf subject 66X-89

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:35 pm

He showed her a demon limb one grown from his power and she gulped it was so slick and smelled so enticing to her that she almost took it to claim it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:45 pm

She blushes to shake before looking away from it feeling more weaker from the smell. Melina didn't want to do something to make him hate her but he still hugs her close not wishing to let her go. "B-brandon...please...please let me go...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:51 pm

He froze. Slowly his arms ooened to let her go but she fell forward panting. Once she felt this power this heat once she was yrapped by it and it made her wild to want pleasure. She forgot all that until she saw it again the type of limb that took her sense of restraint away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:37 pm

She panted seeing it but slowly wasn't sure how to react. Brandon was looking at her but her body was burning in hunger for something. She didn't know that her lower body even was shaking till the limb moves closer towards her face that she sits back in shock as if it might hurt her but it only had the tip press against her lips to make her kiss it.

Melina gasped paralyzed on the ground as her body suddenly was starting to hurt and burn. Her long deep breaths leaving her lips that her face became flushed red and sweaty. It was like her body was throbbing and pulses from where she sat looking at the limb still in front of her to feel more weaker. 'M-My body....my body...I can't...move my body....' she slowly feels her pussy opening and closing under her shorts and becoming damp in between her legs.

Her breasts were swelling a little that the nipples were poking against her shirt before leaning forward to feel more burning all over her body to the tail slowly appearing and squirming under her clothes wet and slimy. Her lower wings were seen as well with sharp teeth and her eyes changing to a demon indigo color. Her clothes were becoming damp but he looked worried seeing her like this.

She didn't even see him feeling lust hungry before her eyes saw more limbs appearing to surround her but they started wrapping around her body with some grabbing her wrists too. The one that touched her lips slowly presses against it again before she slowly opens her kissable lips to push into her mouth.

"Mffmmm!?" Her body tense up before cumming violently on the floor that Brandon saw the slimy pussy forming a little. She blushed heavily with her eyes half way open but his power was wrapping more tighter around her body. The one in her mouth pushes down a little more so she started sucking on it hard as the others started tugging on her clothes to make them rip a little.

However, they were slipping into her clothes and her tail pops out in the air swaying all around. A demon magic ring surrounding her as she was sucking on the limp hungry for more as the others kept rubbing and pleasing her body. Some of the more med thick ones move up against her body to grip the shirt and tear it away exposing her breasts. even her pants were ripped off to expose her body but her body was being touched by something invisible and the same with the limb thrusting into her throat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Wait i let tou go why is this happenning.? He asks as he saw and tried to stop it but couldnt. The limbs tajr her and she groans in heated lust feeling them rubbing her as his desires and his heart didnt agree his lust took over and oleasured her. He wanted her to be haoot not forced
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:46 pm

'Why? Isn't this what you wished to see? Having the one you love under your way of pleasure?' Brandon heard that voice but he looked around to see some shadow that was speaking to him. He saw her laying on her knees but still tired up not able to move.

"Not like this! It's like I'm forcing her and I want her to love me without lust clouding her mind.."

'But she's yours if you just claim the one thing that will change it.....just take her right now...she's all yours.....just take her and-"

"NO!" the shout caused the limbs to disappear and let her go as if they were not there. Melina snaps back to sanity to look confused but gasped seeing her body naked and sweaty with her wings and tail still shown.

"Huh? W-what just....why am I naked?"

"Melina? Are you okay?" he said helping her up slowly but wrapping a blanket around her body to cover herself up. He wanted to know her answer if she loved him and hopes she didn't hate him for what happened.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 pm

He cried explaining it to her leaving nothing out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:37 pm

She looked a little worried more than angry or shocked before Melina pulls him into a hug trying to calm him down. His words of 'I'm sorry' went into her ears over and over again but she just hushes him gently saying she's not angry with him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 pm

After he calmed down she showed him it was okay by reviving one of his limbs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:44 pm

He stops her from doing so because he didn't want to hurt her again but Melli looks at him.

"Brandon-"

"I can't...I can't."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 9:29 am

"Shhh its okay. I want it. Pmease shiw me that power of yours. The limbs inside ripping me apart trying to be your cock. It sounds good doesnt it?" She asks pushing one of his buttons. It did sound good and thats why he felt guilty about it because it was going to hurt her. She took his hand down and used her own power to revive it making the limb twist as another color stained it. Yhe other color was a side effect of her taking control of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 11:35 am

He winces from the control she took of it but brings it up near her face seeing it. For a limb, it sure seems a little med big. He was cute like this but she didn't seem to mind at all about it that Melina moves it closer to give a slight kiss on it. Brandon winces again feeling some warmth from the kiss but he blushes when one of her hands lift his head up to look at him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Yes? " he said lookin i to her eyes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 2:11 pm

"You can trust me Brandon...m-maybe it'll help show you how I feel. If you wish.." she said gently towards him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 5:02 pm

He gulped as he watched her rub the tip against her pussy and it seemed to geow from touching her fluids that drip out if her qhen she was aroused.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 7:33 pm

She only purrs feeling that but Brandon just watches her not wanting to cause some problem towards her. In another way, she was just relaxing to lick and kiss his tail in hopes he was relaxing. His tail twitches and throbs slightly that he gently blushes a little more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 6:13 pm

I-i would live it if you show me how toy feel" he said watching her and gulping as he started to relax. He trusted her with his life.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 7:10 pm

"T-that depends if you w-wish for me to show you. I mean, I don't want to over do it." she said blushing but Brandon only blushes harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:20 pm

Show me" he said confidently
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 5:37 pm

"Are you sure?" she asked to see him blushing but he gently feels her kiss his tail tip as it throbs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Yes im sure i wouldnt ask if i wasnt sure." He said confidently surprising her but making her blush at the same time
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:30 pm

She and him said nothing while blushing shy about this but they held hands a little as Melli and Brandon look at the floor.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 10:46 pm

He smiles looking at her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 11:25 pm

"Well, how about we start with the usual. Kissing." she said blushing like he was as the two move in close kissing one another. He blushes hard while she did the same but he wraps his tail around her own as they held together like hands.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 7:35 am

He kisses her deeply and swirls his tongue around hers until she took over the kiss wantibg more

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:45 am