Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Werewolf subject 66X-89

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Werewolf subject 66X-89

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 9:03 pm

He didn't know if she still wished to stay here but Melli didn't even know what to say.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 9:08 pm

"I'm sorry...I had to get you out of there its horrible in there." he said gently towards her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 9:23 pm

"But why did you even save me from there? I wanted to be there for a reason Brandon. You should have left me there." she mutters looking down at the ground but Brandon seemed a little shocked that it was her own choice to go there. Did she hate him that much to stay away from him.

"But why? That horrible place...it brings terrible things to others that stays in it's walls. How in the world was that your choice to stay there and not being free?" he asked reaching for her hand but Melli moves it away from his reach not sure if it's safe to touch her.

"..Because I wanted to keep you safe...after all the things you been through and some from now. You mean so much to me Brandon that I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to you. That's why I asked them to keep me there but I don't know how I got this tail to be honest but I figure it was dangerous.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 9:33 pm

"No...that tail is from you. The others in that place was trying to bring dormant ancestors genes to life from within you." He said and he gently toughed her tail she felt his energy flowing through it again arousing her. Melina feels him pull his hand away, thinking she hurt him.

"B-but I hurt you. I damaged you, Brandon..." she started to say but Brandon sighed to shake his head to her words.

"Silly, you did nothing to hurt me remember? You did nothing wrong."he said and she shivered. He was being nice and wished to stay by her side.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 9:46 pm

"I..." He looks at her gently with a worried expression on his face. Brandon wanted her to know he wasn't angry nor wished to be. He wanted her to just be happy no matter what happens. Melli looked away still not sure but he sees the tail swaying a little but she keeps it away from him.

"I'm sorry..I need time to my self..I don't think It's safe for me to be near you right now." she said leaving but Brandon watches her leave to wonder if she was still sad or hurt inside. Looking down at the sheets, he wonders if he can find out more of her history.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 9:51 pm

She cries in mixed oain from resisting her desires once more to her shattered vow she made over his unconscious body to fear he would learn how badly she was experimented on to be a succubus slave. A fate he freed her from twice now. The first time he couldnt remember but he was reading oaoaers and finds out sitting back stunned.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 10:11 pm

So it was true; Melli was a subject to testing. Their testing just like him but if it's true then how come he couldn't remember that? They would have been in the same building in the same levels of the fortress. Knowing many doctors and scientists were experimenting on people to see something in the future for better powers and strengths. He covers his face wondering what else they been hiding before looking away from the papers to see some black tape with a few files in a red folder.

"????" He picks it up and looks at it to see the following title:

Subject XB9-332: Melina

Class: B+

Testing project: Succubus progress report

(Part was burned off from some fire) Subject XB9-332 is now starting her process of bio sleep so we can test the blood she possess for later use. We never knew the last remaining Succubus remained alive on our world but she didn't know it at the time. Doctors wished to extend the story on this creature with 500 million dollars in cash with more notes at the end of the month. Of course this deal was agreed on but having a secret twist in the end for later exposure.

We are still not sure how and why this woman remained alive but we will try to find out more. It could be that someone didn't want her to be found but either way we did. Thanks to our squad team after paroling around. On other matters we shall be starting real soon with testing.

End of memo/paper work.

Brandon didn't say anything but looks at the VCR tape and finds a VCR that he pushes the video in and pushes play. He saw a static screen but it became clear showing some video of people in lab coats but someone strapped to a bed. He heard them muttering in the video and some woman's whimper afraid.

They even had her naked while the tail and some wings it seems were moving slightly as the doctors gets closer.

"Alright, lets begin. We need to be sure not to hurt her too much. She didn't understand human English so we need to keep it simple." One said holding a knife as the girl flinched afraid to try struggling again but some keeps her still.

OF course she spoke in a different language that humans didn't understand but they see her now trying to fight them with the tail slapping one away from the cameras view. His eyes widen in shock seeing it was Melli and she seems to still be the same way from today. Only she was younger and seems to have her full power exposed. He sees her struggling to try breaking the straps but one doctor slams her down and shows a needle with some green liquid inside to inject her with it as she hisses in pain.

He sees her looking silent before Melli screams out in pain clenching her fists as the injection given to her started burning her blood and made her seem sick. The burning hot pain spread through her body that she cries starting to sweat afraid of what they done to her. Brandon didn't know what to say until seeing her body relax and become still.

"Subject is unconscious. We shall continue.."

The video ended there but said 'End of report' on the screen but Brandon looks down to open a file cabinet showing more video takes of Melli's history and diary of the tests they did to her and her life.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 08, 2017 8:34 am

He saw the ruined lab and the scientist. "Shes gone one of the chimeras broke free and cleaned us out imperitive we capture and restrain his powers before pursuing the succubus.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 9:24 pm

"We need to find her before she gets out of here!" Another doctor said but she looks around using her red eyes to see through the walls before making some escape. She could hear the loud shots ringing out and a howl from the werewolf but Melli just kept going before making it outside to the hard rain.

She was lost and confused and tried to find another place to hide before getting near the empty streets. The others in the facility got angry that one escaped but the one they had of the chimeras were chained back down with his angry growls from a hand made muzzle.

"Don't bother. Thanks to you she got away but I guess we can make use for you." Another doctor said showing some needle that would be injected into Brandon's neck. He yelps feeling that and the warm injection filling his veins before shaking and passing out. The vid ended there leaving more confused questions.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Melli lived in her home up until she met brandon when he escPed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 10:16 pm

After all of this, he knew that she was just like him but lost and confused to what she is. Being a hidden succubus was something and maybe worse if others lied to you about your life. Now the question was how he can explain this to her without upsetting her? Right now she was not really understanding what's going on and about her true blood.

Though he wanted to help her since she did free him long ago just like he did with her. Did she even remember that or was the memory broken from her mind?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 12:42 am

She looked at him and hugs him close. He was back she was back everything was back to the way they were before he left
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:14 pm

"............"

"............"

She and him didn't say much towards that but Melina just lets go of him as Brandon just sighed. Melli hid her tail from view this time while Brandon wonders if she was really okay or not.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 3:17 pm

He smiles and pulls it out surprising her because he could see it when it was hidden and she looked at gis eyes seeing them peering into her soul and seeing her succubus side.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm

She looked shocked to push his mind out of her own to cover herself even though she was clothed. Why did he have to be like that when it came to her? Either way she just looked away from Brandon and hid her tail again not wishing to say a thing. He wonders if she was okay but Melina moves away from him to go sit a distance from him to give it some thought before she wonders what else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 5:33 pm

She felt him nuzzle her shoulder whining a bit an old habit he kept from his time as a wolf when he wanted to show hwr how he felt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 6:10 pm

She sees and feels him nuzzling against her shoulder still whining for her in a way saying sorry. He wasn't sure if she was okay with him doing this but she quietly wasn't able to speak about it. She slightly tries not to speak about it as she sighed a little. How could Melina resist that but to reach and pet his head feeling him nuzzling happily against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 6:53 pm

She blushes feeling him hug her still nuzzling her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 7:31 pm

"Geez, your such a big puppy like this aren't you?" She mutters to him but Brandon pouts again to look at her and still nuzzle against her shoulder more. He wanted to keep this up till she knew he was seriously sorry for what was going on. Nothing else would stop him from showing his love.

"For you I am, Melina. I just want you to forgive me...." he said but his ears twitch a little with a wagging wolf tail brushing against her back.

"*Sighs* Oh brother..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 11:51 pm

I mean every word I tell you silly because I love you Melli." he said resting on her lap while showing that same cute expression on his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:55 pm

"*sighs* Love you too, ya goof.." she mutters to petting his head that her fingers scratch behind his ears.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:17 pm

"Not that way of meaning I love you."he said but she looked slightly confused to what he could mean then. Was Brandon telling her he loved all the times she showed her kindness? Could be saying how much he loved being near her? Or was it another love much more deeper than what he's saying.

"Ummmmm...I still love you back silly. Did you mean that sort of love?"

No, I mean I Love you. As in I want you to be with me forever and ever. I want to express how much you mean the world to me even if I'm a mix of many things and mainly a werewolf. I want to give all my love to you.." He said seriously and it was an arrow to her heart.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:24 pm

".....Wait. Love as in..." She sees him move away from her and gently take both hands into his. Their eyes meet in a quiet moment before she blushes a little dark. He was serious. He was in love-no he's fallen in love with her!? Melli wasn't sure how to respond to that but he just keeps looking right at her before she looks away from his gaze.

"What?"

"T....This is some joke right? How in the world could you fallen in love with me? I'm not...I'm not even a werewolf. I'm a succubus Brandon. Another species that isn't good enough to be a werewolves mate. I don't deserve your heart because I'm scared I'll hurt it like before...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm

"Melina, I wasn't always a werewolf remember? I don't know if I told you this but I was once half human, half demon. 50% human and 50% demon." He said and she gulped. The demon power she felt wasn't from her it was his own? That burning power she lusted after the one she had been looking for was his own buried power. Or it couldn't be true.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:32 pm

"I don't understand...what are you....." He keeps holding her hands in his but wishes to tell her more. He wanted to show her it's all true. He wasn't like this all the time and people changed him for their own desires. Just like the same with her. Melina still wasn't sure before she moves away from him in worry but he hugs her tightly not wanting to let go. He loved her and nothing could change that.

"........."

"Please believe me....I love you, Melina. I love you...."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:10 pm