Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Werewolf subject 66X-89

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Werewolf subject 66X-89

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:05 pm

The world has changed for a good long while since the known hidden scientists have been studying up on humans that's never been told of or found for a while. Either way, many have evolved or just become lost from the later time of last year. So far, many have been taken down, shot, poisoned, or sold but theirs news of some being free in the world.

That's where some scout hunters look around trying to find them and stop them from spreading around more dangers and destruction. Many have been successful with stopping a few they found but others not so lucky. One scout hunter named Melina was looking around with shot up in hands around the destroyed and old lab. She could see that many around here were killed from some break out that happened years ago but not things are not as simple. She already got a few that was after her knocked out sleeping but she needed to be sure their were none left.

Melina took a left through the area to see if any was here but she only saw more destroyed rooms and maybe some other bodies ripped apart by the beasts that remain in this place. That told her their might have been something still alive or worse. Hurt.

"Hmmmmm.....their has to be something here or at least some thing alive...." she said looking around still wondering much but still nothing was found. Searched through the halls for anything but again no one or nothing was found. Not even things to be useful to her.

Just before she went to leave, something caught her eye of a room that seems to be even worse than the other areas in this place. She takes a walk through the door to see if anyone or anything was in this room but she had a feeling it might be the same way like the others. She went over to a table that was covered in dirt and water but she saw some document papers there saying something of some sort of experiment.

"Wolf subject 66X-89 but short name Brandon. Species is know for being a wolf but after looking from a scan, he seems to be not just a wolf but something else unknown but is known to be a mix of many so claimed to be immortal. At first, he was found in some back alley in the used to be known town here but subject was seen hurt and wounded by a wolf. We took him back and started to operate/experiment on him for the occasion to see what use he might be but it turns out he was more than we thought.."

So they still were as bad like now? No wonder the other creatures roaming around hated their kind. Melina sighed but shook her head to keep reading.

"On first awakening, he was unsure about things but as time went on, he started to become hostile and aggressive. Even wild during his heat seasons but he was contained and strapped down alone till it passed. Even if we are not sure of what he could do, we believe he might stay trapped as a wolf forever but it turns out that might not be true......"

She blinks still trying to read but the rest was burned up so their was nothing else. Melina tries to search for other things that might help before sensing something running by that made Melina turn away to look at the area but saw nothing.

"Hello? is someone here? If someone is still alive, I'm not going to hurt you.." she said looking around but heard nothing right after to make Melina wonder if she heard something but folds the paper she found and set it in her pocket and turns to leave. Before getting to the door, she heard something again to make her stop and look around.

Was something really here or was her mind playing tricks on her but quickly heads to the door but something stopped her. Something big and furry as it growls at her to make Melina stop and move back. She was meet with a wolf with some scars, a expanding collar with dark green eyes full of anger. It's fur was black but had a long fluffy tail as well while looking at her. She didn't move seeing this but keeps a grip on her weapon before he quickly moves to claw at the shot gun to destroy it.

"Huh?! it destroyed my gun....oh boy."
    she backed up away from it as he shows himself more in the light, growling more at Melina ready to attack but she wasn't able to move to wonder if it was the experiment these people had trapped in here? Was it the one that killed everyone? Now, it seems she was next.

"Easy big guy, I won't hurt you..." she said in a soothing tone but another growl came from him as a warning to make Melina not move anymore. However, seeing the healing wounds and scars on it made her feel bad that humans did this to her. Melina sighed seeing it wasn't going to trust her before bending down on a knee and held a hand out.

"Here, it's alright. I'm friendly okay? I won't hurt you.." she said as it looks at her in the eyes then at her hand, heading over to her before gently to see her hand and sniff it to get her scent.

Melina didn't move while it did it but wonders if he would trust her now till she feels it licking her hand to make her see the collar now as it read subject 66X-89 a.k.a. Brandon. So it was him; their experiment or rather a creature used for wrong doings.

"So it is you huh? How long have you been in here?" she asked gently petting his head and scratching his ears to get a whine from him as an answer. That told her a good long while and maybe a little too long.

"I see. No wonder you don't trust humans huh? I'm sorry that happened to you but it shouldn't have......." she said quietly while petting him but he nuzzles against her body while wagging his black tail from the pets and scratches she gave him. She thought of him as a big doggy but had a idea.

"Hey? I don't know if you can hear me on this but...how about you come with me? I know you did and went through a lot at the time. So...maybe you need someone to help you...want do you say?" she said gently but he smelled her again to nod as she smiled a little to hug him.

"Alright then lets head on out of here.."

She stood up before going ahead and leaves with her new fiend following beside her. Melina took him to her home and decided to keep him as a pet and ally from here on in. She knew when getting back to the hideout, others thought she was crazy for being a mutt from the labs here.

"But what if he tries something and attacks us? Then what Melina?" One said but she glared to keep him behind her.

"But that's not his fault. The others that had him did terrible things to him so I thought of bringing him along with me to help him and take him under my care. Maybe he can be a ally to me and others too. Please, just give him a chance..."

she said this with hopes of him believing her but they were not sure nor trusted him. He was an experiment; a monster by human's creations. What is stopping him from destroying this place and killing them?

"Again Melina, I don't...I mean I'm not..." they saw her hugging him gently while Brandon licked her cheek happy to know she already trusted him but whines to growl at them in case they were gonna hurt her. After some thought, he sighed to look at her.

"Fine; he can stay but keep him beside you at all times Melina. I don't want him near anyone till we can trust him." he said.

"*Sighs* Alright if that is going to keep him here so no worries, I'll make sure he is always by my side."

After a while, she sees everyone leave but Melina sighed to pet him. She knew at first other scout hunters didn't trust him at first but she already trusted him. Over the months, she was still going on missions but he seems to join her side every time but did as she asked when staying at her home. She took care of him and made sure he was fed, had some bed, etc. So far, he and her became allies for a couple years as being close.

She and him grew closer as partners that he felt more closer with her. Some how, Melina loved him as a close ally but what she didn't know is that the werewolf was really a werewolf; a man with that ability but he didn't know how to tell her just yet but when it was right, he would. Right now, Brandon was sitting beside her while enjoying the fire in front of them but she was humming slightly because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Werewolf subject 66X-89

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:29 pm

He was stuck in wolf form gnawing on his collar she tried everything and couldn't get it off and he could communicate in wolf form. That did some good for the both of them but Melina still wished to find a way to get rid of the collar that was around his furry neck. Even he didn't deserve this sort of punishment from others that experimented on him and others.

"*Still gnawing on collar getting mad*"

"Easy boy, I'm working on it. Just try to wait a little longer."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:32 pm

She took notice to that but wonders why they gave him such a constricting collar around his neck. Was their a story to it? Melina might not ever know but she didn't want to see him suffer and feel like he had to wear something he hated. Bending down on one knee, she pets his head again and looks at the collar.

"Hold on boy. Maybe I can find some way to get rid of it for you okay? I can tell you hate wearing this thing so maybe I can help you." she said to hug him close as he whines to lick her cheek as a thank you. Oh if only he could speak to her to say thank you that might be better. But no this was as close as he can do a thank you.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:34 pm

He keeps trying to get it off while she researches how to do it however the books she had didn't tell her anything about it. Nor explained ways to get rid of the collar that was something rare to be made for his type. She knew some betrayed their own just for money and glory in this world but Melina finds it terrible for some that did it. At least she wasn't like them seeking money but to help whoever she can.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:46 am

Many of the books didn't have as much information on the collar but she was hoping that thing wouldn't hurt him during the time she worked. Melina wanted this guy to be free. Not some prisoner that was some test subject to humans that ruined their world years ago. She wanted everyone like humans and animals to just live in peace.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:48 am

Some older books were harder to read.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:51 am

She wonders if he was okay during the time but Melina just keeps studying or trying to understand the book. Maybe it had something that could help her get rid of the collar around his neck. Brandon looks up slightly from that but lays on the floor to yawn slightly but trying to scratch against the collar but he growls annoyed. She heard that and bends down to scratch his ear gently. She will help him as best as she can and will get it done too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:01 am

She found ways to communicate with him or see what he looked like but nothing to get the collar off or deactivate it. She tried one that showed her what he really looks like and she never saw an ideal man like him before. He didn't know she saw his human form through the spells in the books but he knew she was trying.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 am

If this wolf used to be human or was a werewolf then how in the world did he end up where he was now? Did something happen or did the people caught him during the messed up fighting? If that's the story then it's wrong for people to do that to him. What did he ever do to them that caused this to happen? No matter what, Melina wanted him to live in peace with no problems or things holding him back but for now this was the best that she could do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:47 pm

One day a year after they began living together she found the secret to remove his collar and unmatched it. She called him over to give this a try as Brandon relaxed. He wonders if it would work but it only took a couple minutes before it was removed from him. Suddenly, she watches Brandon's body changed human and he groans passing out. The collar drained much of his power all this time that Melina saw him looking deadly sick.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:23 pm

"Brandon? Is that......you?"She was shocked seeing her friend being as she said he was. A human at first before getting changed into a werewolf. Melina didn't have time to worry about that and goes to help him on a couch and heal him back to health. For the few hours she even made him a hot meal with some water. Went to get some new male clothes for him with shoes. Even made sure to keep the collar away from him. She wasn't sure if it had other effects on him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:28 am

He felt his body drained of everything he's had but knew it was coming back slowly. All Brandon could do was rest till he could move and open his eyes. Melina waited during the time for him to recover but she was happy to see him free from the evil collar. Later on during the weekend, he wakes up slowly and sees her standing beside him to show a smile and thank her. If she didn't get the collar off soon he might have dead or lose his sanity from trying to break it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:03 am

"So you were really a human? You poor dear and it's no wonder you were trying to escape that place. You seem to have been so much it hurts to talk about it right?" she said to help him up into a chair as he looks at her but then at the floor. He didn't know how long he's been like this but to be honest it's been a good long while.

"In a way..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 pm

He sat up completely naked before she noticed he was and he slowly got dressed trying to get used t9 human form
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:46 pm

She stood close by just in case to help him and to stop him from falling. Melina was not sure why people were using their own kind for experimenting. She sees him stumble a couple times but she catches him so he didn't fall on the ground.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:57 pm

He painted and returned to the bed exhausted. "I feel like I have the grey death." He said and she looked confused. "Its a dragon blight or the final curse of a dragon
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:35 pm

"How odd. Maybe I can find some healing medicine to help you if you like." she offers but Brandon shook his head. He knew things like that won't work but maybe over time he can find something that works for this sort of pain.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:17 pm

No it's just weakness from muscle atrophy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:18 pm

"Well, if you are that way then just rest for the time being and try not to move too much." she said gently to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:21 pm

She grew to care for him even more and he tested healing and trying to walk and train
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:26 pm

She was happy that he's learning to train and work on his magic but Melina worries about him going over too much. He did wonder if she was angry with him or something. Either way she made sure he didn't over do it to make it seem just as worse. Right now she was cooking something for them to eat but humming in the kitchen.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:40 pm

He trained his body as well and was growing stronger in both as time goes by. He sits down at the table watching her cool and listening to her song.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:42 pm

Melina didn't see him in the kitchen again but her eyes kept focusing on the food so it won't burn.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 pm

He waited watching her and relaxed testing his head on the table
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:47 pm

She was really nice to do this but wonders if he can repay her for this kindness. In either way both her and him just felt more happy about being here. Even with Melina knowing she has him still as a close ally and friend.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:11 pm