Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Avatar:The unification

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:56 pm

Flora always had told Shu to not over do it, no matter how much he has to learn. However, knowing him he wouldn't want to do that. He's the avatar and had to learn all the remaining elements needed. Even resting wasn't a choice for him. Flora tried to tell him he needed rest but Shu shook his head not wishing to relax. Flora kept watching him training just as hard, seeing his sweat dripping and flying off his body while he trains. She blushes seeing all this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:01 pm

He stopped to reat again on tje heat of the day under a rock formation she gort clise rubbing his musclds as she sbudder in heavy heat for him. He groans as his body was getting sensitive and she lays kisses agaonst his neck rubbing down his front.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Flora didn't say a thing while squeezing and rubbing his muscles. She looks at Shu that groans again from the pressure she applied to him. Her hands were soothing against his sore muscles. Why did she have a crush on one guy that would be hard headed but that's Shu for you. All Flora could do was massage him while ignoring his hiss in pleasure mixed with his groans. His body was over heating again but he leans against her while she took care of him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:07 pm

She felt his thumb reach up and touch ber apecial spot on her neck making her burn hotter in want for him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Flora ignores the feeling of his thumb, working on helping Shu feel better.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:12 pm

Are you okay your seemimg hur flora" he said to her and tries. Again to omeasure her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:14 pm

"I said I'm fine, Shu. You don't need to worry about this." she said massaging him still that Shu didn't show his face to her nor did she.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:19 pm

They stumble on the air caravan the next day as they search tje world for air benders. The air nomad girl was there and tackled them noth down giggling and happy to see them as she kissed him hard. And hugved her nearly to death.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Shu and Flora blinks struggling from this before moving back to see the young girl giggling happily. She then leads them towards the inside of the air bender's home.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:23 pm

"We were on pur way to get you avatar now we can continue our journy witn you. He smiled and she toom hom to the tent where her father was meditating and he stood to greet them both as shi discusses his desire to start quickly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:25 pm

The man showed a smile on his face before telling Shu to follow him. Flora and the girl sees both of them leave to start their training while the girls turn to leave so they can figure something else to do while the males trained.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:29 pm

Flora quixkly told her friend everythong that happened and hiw badly shr wamted shu but he was making her wait. The air momad was a prankster and decided to set a trap so flora could claim shu while he awas learnimg air bending
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:34 pm

"Oh, but I couldn't do that. I mean, he needs to be training and even doing what is needed. I don't know if trapping Shu will.."she mutters slightly towards that but the girl sighed to look at her. "Why not? Don't you like me just as bad? Trust me, this will work."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:39 pm

ra thought about it for a few days wafching sbu struggle against himself as he tried to learn air bending but each day passed and he wasnt getting it.he was patient witb it and soon after a week flora agreed to nomi's idea and sbu was losimg bos payiemce for the first tome ever and started o doubt himself as the time for the trap came.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:40 pm

She sighed looking silent about this idea working but wonders if it might work for her and Shu. Maybe it might work or it won't.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:44 pm

e settled down in his home tjathe built and tje best he could do was a light breeze. He heard flora scream and he ruzbed to help her as she pretended to be attacked. He caught her as she ran and sje crashed into his arms making h9m crash to the geound and he fel rigjt into the teap.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:19 am

He winces from that but Flora blinks looking down at him to hope he was okay.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:17 pm

He was fine and the air girl burst out laughing as melli confirmed he was okay. "You did it you usedthe wind to move fasternow gather it in a ball and ride on it." He tried to bit he crashed throuvj it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:09 pm

She gasped to check up on him but Shu shook his head saying he was alright. Hearing that made Flora kiss his lips happily that his face went red a little. Of course that might have effected the wind to blow around them until she breaks the kiss. He and her looked at each other blushing before she lets go back up.

"Umm.."

"What? I can give you something to show I'm happy your alright?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 pm

"Sure " shu says bkushing as the wind separated him from the ground
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:50 pm

"You look so much cuter when your flushed red like that, Shu. Did that mean I win with making you blush?" He heard her lightly giggling from how adorable he was as Shu stood up with his face still a light pink. Why did she have to do such a thing? Not only did she cause him to lose focus. Now, she was calling him things to make him blush.

"Come on, Flora. You don't need to do that."

"Sorrie Shu but your being so adorable.."

"I'm not..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:53 pm

Shr wouldn't me it go teasing him a a his air current faded and she knew he lost his focus
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Flora giggles just to sit on the ground and watch him. She loved seeing his reactions like his blushing and what not. Heck, it was even precious to see him behave this way. That told her he enjoys this sort of thing and if they were closer Flora could explore that one day. Right now that's for another time. Shu just tries regaining his focus without showing much of his embarrassed face but that didn't do much when knowing she was staring right at him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:30 pm

He was throbbing and trying to think and his air vortex was restored and he formed the air scooter and ride on it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:39 am

Flora still watching his getting his practice and watching him work. However it sorta was cute seeing him giving it his all to make air work with him. All she did was sit and watch before seeing Coco nipping on some food she found a while back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:31 am