Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Avatar:The unification

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:26 pm

As her heart dwelled she looks out at the courtyard where shu alwayd went returning to his "hovel" he called it a solid stone peakhe summoned on the day he arrived. She smiled in qjuiet memory watching him standing still flexing his hands for 3 hours as the ground trembled and some of the things like trees boulders and even hpuses and walls were pulled closer to where he was the whole time while he kept everything stable. Then the earth seemed to split at the miniature mou tain burst forth fully opened and furnished with different colors of stone like he spent the whole time building it underground.

She smiles and watches him use his firebendi g to acend instead of earth bending and it was serene compared to the rumble of his earthbending. But she saw his flames burn brilliantly and fade hatmely witbout smoke. She rusbed to prepare supper in jer own kitchen and she went uptohis house entering the same way amd sitting withhim to eat and talk.

They talk about eachother playing a game while tjey eat and he cpuldnt be happier
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Both her and him kept laughing from the small stories but she saw coco still eating but wonders where his animal companion was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:39 pm

"He is undergroind he likes it ther ebecause he can see beter." He said with his mout full and he spilled some food on his chin and she licked it up on reflex before blushed red seeing his eyes widen in surprise. She giggled shyly and eats more looking at him as he blushes and eats slower. He was shy too and patient in nature he wouldnt act first.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:49 pm

"What's wrong Shu? Are you nervous from the little clean up?" she asked gently towards him but Shu didn't answer her while he just keeps eating slowly but wonders why she did that? Why was Flora behaving so odd? He just decided to ignore it but watch her eating her own food happily.

"Though, I hope that your friend will be okay underground but I don't known much of the earth benders animals. Maybe you can teach me some time?" Flora asked but he looks up to show his flushed red face. "*Swallows food loudly* S-sure. I don't mind doing that for you if you like? I mean, I don't want to be mean or anything just..yeah." he mutters to feel her hand on top of his.

"*Giggles* Thanks Shu, you're the best."

He nods again but he looks at her hand while she feels his skin that was smooth but a little rough. She was still looking at him into his eyes but he didn't get what she was trying to show him or what he was trying to prove. "Hey Flora? C-can I have my hand back now? I hehe sorta need that to eat."

"Awwww, are you nervous from me touching your hand? I mean, I won't bite silly....you know me better than that." she purrs happily to him that his face went a darker slight red color to move his hand away from her own but looks to the side. She still find that really cute and how he was behaving.

".............."

"Don't worry Shu, I won't do anything besides..." she leans in closer near his face to whisper this in his ear. "You can trust me." she said blushing to pull back away from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:01 pm

"I trust you. I dont trust myself." He said and by saying it he told her he had alot of irges to claim her and hr wasnt the divine perfection everyone thought he was. She knew his heart and knew he was like this and trusted him all the same. "I trust you shu" she said kissing his neck showing him her most sensitive spot to touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:04 pm

"I can't....you're a princess Flora. I shouldn't be thinking of that way towards you." he mutters as Flora blinks looking at him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:13 pm

"Youre a man im a woman and we love eachother forever." She said plainly as he hesitated again but ahe pust her neck against his lips and he kisses her neck on reflex as she sighs hapily heating up inside again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:21 pm

He held her carefully while she sits close to him, feeling her smooth skin against his lips. Another sigh came from her lips but feels his arms wrapping around her waist. Flora was so small but a woman too; someone he's known as a child to where she grew up as a woman that's sitting on his lap right now. He held her closer still kissing her neck but his hand lowers down to her thighs to give a gentle squeeze.

She lets out a gasp that made him stop as if he hurt her. "Are you okay Flora? Did I hurt you?"

"N-No, you didn't Shu." she said in a heated weak tone but he looks away from her flushed face. He didn't know what to do. His mind was getting foggy now. Even with holding Flora in his arms he didn't know if she was doing this on her own free will. "Shu? What is-"

"I'm sorry Flora. I just...I don't know why I'm...like this. I mean, I do love you. With all my heart. But something is...I mean I don't....."

Flora pouts hearing this but held his cheek to shift slightly in his lap, looking into his eyes while she sees his blush. "You don't have to be embarrassed Shu. I don't care if I'm some royal princess here in the fire nation. I am just a woman that's in love with the man she knew as a child. Don't you have these weird urges about us being together?"

"................"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 pm

"I do all the time."he said and she kisses him. "Then its okay because i have them too. You dont have to be afriad of them. Just let them flow nturaly like bending." She said happily he stopped her. "Then i want to wait... because that is natural to me."he said takimg confidence in what she said he relaxed " flora... please let me take this slow and i promise you will have a man worth having." Sbe blushed and noded. He exlained that he wanted to wait until he mastered the elements.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:02 pm

She understood him but hugs him now while he did the same, smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:12 pm

He kisses her lips and she felt his hands hold her thighs lightly squeezing as he kisses harder and longer leaving marks on her skin as she burned.

Later that night she sneaks out to lay next to him amd he paniced at first until she shushed him sayong if he made any noise he would get themon trouble and she lay with him but sleeps quickly. He was nervous becauze he was umsute but he trusted her.

Flora and shu wake up early and she kisses his cheek before leaving to sneak back into her room happily and she watched him crash down to the earth and go off to traon in fire. The flames wer seen from the castle and she gulped seeing their ferocity and intensity. He had mastered fitebending and it was time to have him meet the dragons.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:24 pm

She hopes the dragons will see just how much he's learned but sighs slightly. In some way, Shu was ready but started heading to meet with the dragons.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:26 pm

He went to them and they knrw who we was bit he could speak to their spirits. Tbey tokd him what fire really was and taught him how to breath fire.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Flora kept waiting for him that she wouldn't even eat anything just yet. However, food was not always on her mind but hoping Shu was okay. That sorta upset a few guys because she wasn't even saying a thing or paying attention towards them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:48 pm

She saw him flying back and she rushed to meet him seeimf he was alright since dragons were temperamental. She dove into his arms and the firw sages told him he would have to learn air bending. Flora knew he ould have to leave and decided to go with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:50 pm

"Huh? You wish to come along with me?" Shu asked to see Flora nod, holding his hand with her own. She and him were separated for too long and she wouldn't have it. The others protested for her not to go but seeing that serious look on Melina's face. She seriously wished to go.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Flora went to her room and packed while he saddled his mole and returned the house he formed tothe earth and waited at the palace gate for her. He learned both earth and fire in only a few short years and she was proud of him. As they leave she realized they would be alone whole theu searched for the caravans of the air benders. She hoped this journey would bring them closer togwthwr and maybe he would keep showing her his love.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Shu still waited for her till seeing Flora getting there with a bag packed in a bookbag. Coco was around her shoulders too but gets up onto the saddle with Shu. "Ready to go?" he asked her as she nods, holding onto him with a smile. When he got his answer, he started leaving while holding on with Flora and coco.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:00 pm

The mole traveled fast in a tunnel it was making and flora hangs on happily as they travel most of the day and stop in a glittering cave. They stopped here to rest and flora undwrstood whu they nevwr found his camp.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:02 pm

"This place sure is pretty. No wonder you earth benders have more fun." she said gazing upon the gems that glitter and shine but Shu smiled before looking at the ground to think that it was alright.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:05 pm

No we dont. This is a badgermole tunnel thwir young eats these glowing bugs. And the stones helo disfuise them from predators that use thier eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:36 pm

"Huh, interesting."Flora blinks looking around now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:39 pm

He sat down and breathed a hot flame to keep hwr warm and dry as it jad been tje rainy season. Tbe tunnel became hot amd steamy just hiw she liked it and he took off his shirt to bend furnitureshapes of a bed table and chairs and she undressed laying onthw bed trying to temo him again. It was a game for her she decided to play to see if he would take her sooner. He lau next to her and she thought it was good enough laying on his chest witb her hands on his hips. His arms wrap around her shoulders and her sweaty slin sticksto his jand as shre relaxes. They sleep peacefully and wake up when they were rested. In he rsleep she jad climbed on him and hugged his waist. Theu walked todau because it was bandit county and benders were common bandits here. She held him close weatimg a lihjy robe and je didnt wear his shirt and his tunic was ovrr his sadke to hide the shine.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:43 pm

She kept quiet while Shu relaxed as well, gently blushing slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:53 pm

The journey was quiet until she realised that he started needing her or some sort of release badly he was sweaty and mentally tired. His muscles were bulked because of his training trying to ease the pressure that way but it wasnt working and she was getting hotter just watching how much he was improving each day as he practice air nomad forms and toom lighter steps tryimg to prepare for aorbemdimg theost diddicult for hom to grasp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:24 am