Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Avatar:The unification

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:13 pm

She was overly sensitive and delt him slamming without mercy in a way he never did before. He pounded into her groaning as it rammed her deepest spot throbbing and swelling
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Flora tries to beg him to show mercy but after what she did to him, their was no way Shu would do that.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:37 pm

She was breaking under his thrusts as he was losing it. He alsways seemed to cum quickly insice her no mater what and that was why he tries to make her cum before he begins.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Feeling his cum only made her get weaker and hotter before slowly shifting from under him. Shu panted still cumming deep inside of her but he just keeps her still pushing in deep that a cry of pleasure leaves her throat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:06 am

He nust couldnt stop. His heat was wild and his thrusts were stinging. He seemed to be getting stronger mor econfident as his cocm stirs her insides as his hips slam into a circle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Each thrust made her pussy squirt, feeling worse and more hot that she bucks her hips back. The sensations of her body only grew more worse moaning his name out each time. Shu groans feeling her tightening up but that only made her pussy squirt a little and get even slippery that he grips her hips slamming more deeper into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:25 am

He thrusts harder and faster groaning as she cries out feeling him really giving her eveything. He went all out thrusting groning and pulling her into his thrusts as he losy control and she started to sting inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:59 am

She wasn't able to control her moans much longer feeling this but that only gotten her more aroused than usual. The pleasure bursting through her body that it only became more weirder than normal. His hands reach down to grip her hips again but Flora only whimpers loving how rough he was becoming.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:37 am

He was swelling up ready to burst as his own moans begon to echo breaking the scilence as a sage hears and sees them at the moment of climax
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Both him and her blushes together but didn't say a thing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:43 pm

The sage clears his throat making flira jump and hide while shu was embarrassed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:29 pm

He looks at Shu while he was quickly dressing from the sudden interruption but Flora didn't come out from the bushes since her face was hidden by the hair. Shu was about to speak but the sage held a hand up looking at Shu. "I get you wish to be with your fiance but if I must remind you Avatar, your training still needs to be done. I'm sure you and her can wait a little longer before....your 'private time'. Now please......we need to continue." he said turning to leave but Shu lets out a sigh but sees Flora not coming out.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah..but you better go with him..I'll see you later Shu.." she said in the bushes but pops out dressed before she kisses his lips as sorry for getting him in trouble. His cheeks flushed red before she turns to leave after a while to leave him stunned.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:46 pm

He sat and meditated like he was supposed to as he practiced trying ro harness his spiritual enegy to enter the spirit workd and fully realuze his place as the bridge betwen worlds.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:57 pm

She waited for him but just rested or took another shower after that, thinking of doing some training herself during the wait. Because of this, she figure he'll be busy for a good long long while before coming back to rest. The animal allies were resting somewhere so she was alone for a while too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Kwithin the next few hours they all tremble then gasp seeing light surging to the sky as he activated his avatar state for the first tiem willfully.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Flora noticed seeing that she gasped in shock as others were the same seeing Shu doing this using his will. She was impressed even more but she smiled knowing Shu will be a good avatar.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:25 am

The ligh faded and he nearly passed out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:04 am

His teacher helped him when he was knocked out but said nothing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:55 am

He felt better and they were urprised. Normally he would have had to train jn a spefial way but he unlocked it on his own. When he was alone flora returned to his side
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:56 pm

She sees him a little tired but Flora is happy that Shu was okay again. They said he can be taken back so she can treat him and that's what she did. Flora has him laying on his back in a small home, tending to him while he recovers slowly but knowing much of his training it could have did a lot more than she thinks.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:12 pm

He wakes up and celebrates "i did it i finally unlocked the avatar state." He said softly and she hugg3d him knowing it was the hardest step of his journey. He worked tirelessly from then on to master all the elements and his avatar state and one year later he was ready.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Flora was proud of him but hopes that he can do his duty as the avatar for the sake of this world.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:25 pm

He asks her to marry him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:22 pm

"Huh? But Shu, you already asked me this.." She said but Shu shook his head before taking her hand and bends down on one knee that he took out something from his back showing some rock that slowly opens showing a ring with a diamond and a necklace. She blushes seeing them but sees Shu smiling.

"I did but this time, I'm ready. So Flora...will you marry me?" he asked seeing her blushing with tears showing before smiling at him.

"*Cries happy* Yes...yes, of course I'll marry you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:31 pm

She was overjoyed as he was and he kisses her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:19 am