Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Avatar:The unification

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Flora whimpers again feeling that but Shu just held up her breasts to rub and suck on them a little harder. His tongue swirling around the nipple.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:45 pm

She srches her back moaning out as his free hand rubs her place roughly making her jolt and want it more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:52 pm

"Flora's so cute like this.." Shu said against her neck but she grips his arm, trying to stop him but that only made him rub harder to feel some wetness forming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Once that started she couldnt stop him even if she wanted to. She panted and moans as his touchbset her body on fire and she grew desperatly wanting as his lips meet hers maling out roughly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:29 pm

They heard their kisses getting loud near their ears but slowly gotten more weaker because of it. His fingers lower down to press against her stomach but Flora whimpers feeling weaker.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:12 am

He kusses rougher rubbing her as his hands tails liwer to brush agaist her wet spot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:03 pm

The feeling caused her to moan lightly before covering her face. Shu smirked hearing that moan but keeps rubbing against the wet area in hopes to hear more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:49 pm

His fingers push harder and roufh as they rub her. She couldnt tesist his toich as it set her on fire
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:12 am

She leans her head back panting out while feeling wetter and aroused. He slowly gotten more hotter now that Flora whimpers to what he's doing to her. She tried to move away from him but Shu keeps her right where he wanted her, kissing and biting her neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:57 am

Whats wrong? I thought you like this." He said kissing her neck once more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:48 am

"O-Of course I do, Shu....I always do.." she panted against his shoulder feeling him doing even more to her body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:59 am

"Then why run if you always like it?" She couldnt answer just yet she was moaning from his grip as it leaves a mark on her arm.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:01 am

Shu just keeps going wanting to hear more from her lips but only seeing Flora moan again, leaning back for him to hold her. It felt good and warm being in his arms but that only increased his desires to give it to her hard and rough.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:34 am

He removes her clothes one by one touching and rubbing her exposed skin. She felt him bare with her by the end and when she was naked he had pleasured her from head to toe and she was shaking wanting more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:57 pm

Shu just laughed thinking she was adorable but only gotten more happy to help and make her feel better than before. Knowing pleasure can only increased even more because of it before long. His hot pleasure only gotten more aroused to get her moaning even louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:08 am

He pushes inside roughly and pulls her back into his thrust making her gasp and yelp as he filled her up and then som.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Shu cries out feeling more weak but his fingers pushes more and more deeper into her as it squishes and gotten wetter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 pm

In this position she was embarrassed as his fingers make her drip and flow alot with juices and her bidy was on fire demanding more and more as he roughly rubs her gspot hard and mercilessly intil it was a musby soaked mess inside her then she felt his hand push inside making her gasp loudly as she stretched and strained trying to fit it inside. He pusbes it inside until his fingers touch her cervix rubbing against it as she screams and moans wih her tongue hanging out in insane pleasure. His hand felt like a demon beast in another reality as all his fingers push and rub her opening to her womb inside her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Shu felt her leaning against his body, shaking and twitching from what she was feeling. The pleasure must have been that good because she was clamping down on his hand never wanting to let go. He did see her salivating in pleasure thanks to him but it only gotten him moving his fingers more with dirty moans, a couple 'please' and 'more' escaping her lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:37 pm

His hand starts to pump inside her as she feels it moving hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:07 pm

The feeling made her shut both eyes, gripping his arm to feel his handful thrusts but Shu kisses her lips hoping to distract her from his love. He wanted Flora to enjoy this so she could take him no matter what happens but she's still adjusting so he wouldn't go too far. Wetness and her juices spill from his hand and herself but that made him hotter for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:28 pm

She may hVe been dripping but pressure was building inside her as he continues working to pkeaure her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Shu just held her close against his body but watches Flora moan again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:44 pm

He pulled his hand out of her with a poo just before she cums leaving he rpanting and desperate for more."wait dont stop so close im so close hurry make me cum shove it insid eand make me cum" she said waving her hips to move her pussy begging for him. He slammed his cock inside violently and fucked her hard withot mercy forcing her to cum and take it more without stopping.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:09 pm

She cries out feel hot from each thrust he gave her, growing more hotter and hotter until that started burning her body much more. Melli only gotten her body filled with his love as Shu thrusts deep into her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:29 am