Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Avatar:The unification

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:06 am

"Then your crazy! You could have died!" she said because Flora didn't wish to lose her best friend.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:15 am

Heh i didnt think you cared firespitter." He teased remembering how she showe dhim she could breathe out fire for firebending. She sniffed and hugged him "no more bending foe you son until your shoulder heals youre lucky it didnt go throuvh your bone or your lung would be peeferated." His father said and flora grew worried he said he disnt know why he would risk so much for her and even now he cracked a smile and joked with her. The more she saw him the more she forgot hwr feelings for hia father and grew to have feelings for him too. He was her best friend before now he was her hero.

A few more bandit attacks werw taken care of and shu had to be tied down so he wouldnt join the fight and flora swore to protect him as she used many od her secret skills. He was released only when they reach the simmit and she stayed at his side tbrough everything. He was honored at the meeting for his heroism amd scolded by many others. All the while she watches as he got stiff from the wound and the water tribe came over to heal his wound. They werw some of thw few to congratulate him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:30 am

Flora didn't say anything while seeing this going ahead but she just sighed. After a while, she wonders about it herself. If the water tribe was this strong then they could heal him regardless but over time, she did speak to one of the water tribe members; a young girl named Zinako. She never knew about the fire nation but from old books but she found Flora's story pretty interesting. Even liking her pet coco.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Shu stayed near flora as he was healed but they didnt kniw why his damage was so severe they removed his bangade and flora saw a wound much larger than she saw when he was arracked and it made her angry. "Shu... were you practicing your bending when you were told bot to?" He froze he couldnt speak because he didnt want to lie and flora took his silence as a yes and clobbered his head storming off to grumble about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:51 am

"OW! What did I do!?" he yells holding his head but ducks from some fire that flora shot at him. Lucky for him it missed.

"You are a idiot! A big dummy idiot Shu!" she yells from the distance and just leaves to be alone while Coco held onto her shoulder.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:45 am

"Sheesh why is she all worked up?" He asks and flira rins away and after grimbling she started to cry over his wound and because she fwlt bad she attacked him like that. Why did she always vet so emotional over her best friend. What was making her heartreact so strongly to him? She didntknow
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:49 am

Flora stops and sits in a tree far away from the area and from Shu but slowly feels coco nuzzling against her cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:13 am

e settled dosn and soon his back was healed but needed another treatment to get rid of the internal damage to his bone. Flora returned to see shu left and she asked the waterbender what happened to him and she said he went off with a girl from the air nomads.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:19 pm

"......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:59 pm

He was train8ng again but as flora hunted down the air nomad she heard that shu was nit with her anymore. Flora went to look for him following coco who folowed the tremors only shw could feel while flora followed her ll the way to whwre she saw shu training
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:04 am

She didn't understand why he was like this but all in all, that was just him which she didn't mind at the least.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:54 pm

As she watchex him she winced seeinf hom fall pantin then try to get up at his wond opened agaon.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:01 am

Flora sighed but looks at him being dumb again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:08 pm

She shakes her head and went out to fix his bandage. He turned to look at her and their eyes meet and she felt a heavy pulse of heat and her heart pounded. She finished his bandage and loomed away before getting up and walking away fast. "No not him hes too reckless." She said to herself recognizing the feeling as love from what her mother described. She was back in the fire nation ruling it and she looked at her hands and washed them.

Shu blushed and composed himself not getting the feeling but he didnt move or train as he thought he understood why she went to visit him she was worried. He was right and he didnt stain for the rest of the summit. Flora didnt go to see him the rest of the summit.

The next one she did and didnt say anything aboiding his eyes so they wouldnt meet hers and the next several summits were peaceful. No attacks. The other nations especially the air nomads delivered reports and evidence that the free nations and scattered tribes were forming an alliance to attack the elemental nations. She looked at shu or rather for him but he wasnt there he was with security patrling the outer edge of the meeting place.

After the meeting flora went to find him. He was getting better at his bending and his badjermole followed him underground to hide making a slight tremor as it moved. Her body was developing into a lady and she went to see him but saw he was sitting and deep in thought. "Hi shu whats wrong?" He loomed up at her as it the whole world was on his shoulders. "Hi flora... i was just told something that means i wont ever get to see you again.." he said and she was about to ask what he meant when his father showed up. "Shu your joyrney begins after this summit are you finished with good byes?" Shu nodded and left not going where his father saod but going where he and flora usually met to train or talk when they were in this land.

Flora follows him and she saw him moving lime a fire bender practicing the forms and she stoped him holding his arms to correct his position. "Here like this... she said and he obeyed as she watched him practice. And he told her he was told to learn the basic forms of every element to make his earhtbending balanced before his journey and she looked down. Before leaving to cry. She didnt want to lose him but now ahe would never have a chamce to tell him how she feels.

The summit ended and flora sniffs and looked at him one last time as he looked back at her and their yes meet and that heartthrob pounde in theor chest feling only pain as they separated paths. In the distance she saw a huge skyblue light after seing an explosion but she couldnt go back and wonders what happened.

When she got home she was told that she was not going to be on the summit that year and her mother was going to take her place. The news shocked flora and she felt like she would never leave the palace again. She cried feeling caged and alone when a younger servant boy came up to help her. She cared for him dearly and told him everything but she didnt love him like shu. He loved her but not for good reasons he was a dark soul. He listened and gave her good advice as always because of his love for her and the hope she did too but he never asked or said anything.

They hear a report that the avatar was revealed after the summit and yhat his journey of four elements would begin with the fire nation as he was born to the earth. Flora always wanted to meet an avatar and now was her chance. She got dressed up as nice a sshe could and looking like an empress she went out to meet the arriving party of one.

She waited and noone came days later she still waited and finally very late she saw an earthbender approaching on a wave of earth and a second wave followed him. Him? How did she know it was a man? Then she saw the badgermole and her heart leapt to her throat as the waves of earth settled and shu stepped down to the ground. He saw her and froze just as she did. They stare. "Shes a princess?" "Hes the avatar?" Theygot stuck before she bowed amd he returned it feelin awkward. Her eues dart around as her thoughts explode. He was calm and his thoughts were qiuet with amazement.

She took him to her home happy to see her best friend again and she showed him everything she wanted to since she was small and he loved evry moment. Their hearts complete again and his light as a feather they talj for hours and were happy. The servant boy was not he grew jealous and the darkness took hold in his heart and he joined the military to teain as a bender.

Shu and flora went from never seein eachother again to the closest best friends as their feeling for eachother grow. The next day he was to be trained by the emperial fire sages in the true art of firebending. Much as flora was. Now tbey train side by side in the same way and she was amazed at how controled his flames were and a bit jealous tjat he learned so fast.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Who would have guessed her best friend was the next avatar? The one that would try to balance the words like before? This was never something she was expecting but either way, Flora didn't mind. She sees Coco watching on the side lines but wonders what to say now. "What? Something wrong, Flora?" he caught her attention as she looks at him.

"No, not really. I'm just a little jealous that my best friend has became the avatar and learned to control fire so quickly. You always knew how to keep others in surprise don't you?" she asked as Shu rubs the back of his head.

"Honestly, I didn't know I would be till I found out many years ago. However, I know I have to learn more and more as I go." he sees her shaking her head but looks out watching Coco eating some snacks. "Seems you do now."

"Well, what about you? I never knew you were going to be a princess.."

"I guess so but I never thought I was going to be one. I mean, I get my mother being queen but me being the next one in line to rule? I wasn't expecting that. Honestly, I don't fit well with royalty."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:38 pm

He did something then that he didnt expect and he lifted her hand to his lios kissing it sending her hand and arm into burning heat on accident but not fire. "Youve always been royalty to me" he said happy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:43 pm

"Ummm..." she didn't know what to do or say but feeling the tingles of his lips on her hand made it hard for Flora to think. Just what was going on and why with him? She moves her hand away from his own but gently bops his head with a pout.

"Don't be acting like that, silly. You trying to gain some extra points or something?" she joked that Shu laughed shaking his head. "Not really, silly head unless it was like our games when we played as kids."

"True."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:20 pm

He smiles and got up to train some more as she watched stil resting.he was a natural at it and his passion for it made her blush as the tingle turned to sensitivity. He keeps his form well and she was surprised that his basics were so good and she fel in love.

They went on a trip alone to explore the forests and seek a private place to spend time for secret training. They found a small cave and she blushed feeling how peivate it was and safe making her wish she could see how he would feel if she kissed him after all no one was around.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:28 pm

"You sure this place is a good spot for practice? I'm not sure about it myself but anything is good for me." Shu said thinking a little after sitting near some wall in the cave but Flora sighed to look at the hole that was beside her that blew some cool air. "Oh come on, Shu. We are friends and you are afraid of listening to a girl or something? I've been told of these caves. Nothing really happens here. That's why many come here to train and do other things."

"Oh? Like what?"

"Things that's perfect for them to contain perfect harmony and peace. I was told my grand father used to come here for that. He got hat he wanted later on which came to him meeting my grand mother later on." she said smiling but Shu blinks.

"Who was your grandmother?"

"She was a water bender. That's why he and her used to train in a place like this so he can get used to his fire bending and her getting used to her water one. I never knew most of my family was from different elements like 40% is airbenders. 20% is earthbenders. 60% is waterbenders. The rest is just fire benders." she explains to him.

"Wow, I didn't know your family was made up that way."

"That's because you never ask."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:44 pm

People dony like talkative earthbenders they all think we are a quiet people. He said but she turned to look at him. She didnt think that at all about him and she was surprised that he did. She loved him deeply and he was so guarded. She saw him relax. "What do you want me to talk about if you wanted me to talk.?" He asks never once talking aboutwhat he wanted and she was curious.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:45 pm

"Well, anything is fine with me but It leaves me wondering what you might do later on. After all this."Flora mutters thinking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:02 pm

He looked down. I will go to the air nomads and learn from them... but ill be here for a few years. He said and she smiled at him. There in that cave she kisses his lips for the first time believeing thy were alone as his hair stood on end and his earthy scent melted away as he let his dust he gathered fall and she smelled his real scent for the first time while their lios wer epressed together. She pulled back panting and looked at him the away blusbing. "Im sorry... ive wanted to do that for a while... as a thank you for saving me back then." He thougbt she was talking about taking the spear a scar that throbbed sometimes and she said no and told him about how they met because he saved her back then first. He was stunned she remembered and she went to the water and slowly removes her eobe showin off her body to him. He blushed and turned away creating a litteral wall around him so he wouldnt look.

The servant boy had followed them and saw it all rushing away as she touches his wall letting her robe drop. Her outfiy underneath was revealing but still covers her as she wore a thin tight shirt and leggings cut off at the knee. They hug her developing form and she taks to him. "Its okay to look i dont mind if its you." She said and his wall shudders before thickening "i cant youre the princess and im the avatar... if i explore my feelings i can get you into trouble." She giggles and melts the wall to glass stepping over it to hug him. "What if i dont care. I want you shu not just once but forever" she said in his ear telling he rheart to him in her secret place and he respected her wishes and this olace telling he rthe truth.

"I want you too... forever... ever since you helped me that say when my wound opened you didnt say anything just helped me and didnt makr me feel bad." She blushes and whispers in his ear. "Will you kiss me again? " he blushed and thought about it before agreeing and meeting her lips with his slowly and deeply he kisses her and they fell deeper in love.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:26 pm

They blushed together kissing the second time while she held his cheeks and his hands still wrapped around her waist. Even between a earth and fire bender, this was rather nice. Knowing they had deep feelings for one another was rather curious. They held the kiss for a while not till they break it and looks towards each other again as they still blush to savor the feeling but started laughing a little from this.

He held her while she holds onto him while they relax once more side by side. "So Shu, how long have you had feelings for me?" she asked but he scratches his cheek to try and think but it's been so long but he wasn't at first.

"A while. You?"

"Same answer."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:38 pm

She was hapoy and never felt so strong before. Shu was shy and stood up to begin his forms sendinf weak flames out that blossomed into roaring flowers and she got up and joined hom as their flames blend together and the cave baked and cooked with them before thair fire dance was over and she tackles him softly kissing his lips once more heated and full of energy noone had ever been able to bend lime that with her and same for him. She vowed to stay with him forever. She loved him he loved her and he agreed not to stop her if she did.

They return to the palace and she left his arms to prepare for supper and pulled her robe around her. Shu was confronted by the young soldier who spied on them amd shu knew he was ther wfrom thw beginning. "What are you doing with the princess." Shu was simple and told the truth. "Training" the soldier boy formerly servant didnt beleive him amd fostered a hatred for him as time went on.

Ooc: brb i need to break apart a tree.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:48 pm

She was humming to herself while brushing her hair, feeling her happiness and heart beating strong for Shu. Coco was sleeping near the window but she just pets her head so she can keep sleeping.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:34 pm