Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:42 am

They see him pent up and struggling rememberinghow strong he was when he was like this and wanted him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:47 am

Dezimia and Namiko was already washing them selves while humming or talking about a few things but Kazemaru was in his own shower cleaning up but he wonders if they were okay. No they should be since the three of them are older now and should know how to take care of things needed. He sighed after rinsing his hair from the soap and keeps cleaning his skin and body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:28 am

Namiko and deximia were discussing their unstable feelings about him and both agree to wait but each moment makes it harder as the feelings grow strongwr
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:13 am

They knew it's been tough to keep themselves calm but after a while some can say that Kazemaru already had their attention from the beginning. Sure times back then were hard but that didn't stop them from trying over and over again. Namiko kept washing herself more till seeing Dezimia done and giving a hand to help her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:43 am

They were both getting heated as the days tick by. Soon they needed to talk to him about this to explain why they been keeping their distance and he was such a sweetheart keeping a smile on his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:39 pm

They hope not to sound like perverts because of this but Kazemaru shook his head thinking they weren't. Both Namiko and Dezimia understood the feeling just like him but wasn't sure what to do. All they did was smile and hug him as thanks for understanding while he blushes a bit hugging them as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:46 am

That made them want him worse and chi sensei was more than aware. She already knew that their promise was just to make her feel better but she knew they needed each other and next time they meet she releases them from their promise.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Both Namiko and Dezimia blinks and wonders just what are they going to do now? Things seem to be okay or not but at least their going to figure it out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:21 pm

Kazemaru wasn't nearby he was testing and Nanaimo andd dezimia were shocked hearing chi say it. "You don't have to hold that promise you two are young and need his love more often than I do. So go show him a God time." She said happily
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:32 pm

They lightly blushed red hearing her say that but chi sensei winks to them with gentle smiles on her face. To be honest, she didn't know what to say to this but blushes slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Kazemaru was on top of the mountain watching the village.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Both namiko and dezimia look for him but wonders if he was okay being out here.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:10 am

The find him alone overlooking the village and right away without hesitating they both hug him kissing his cheeks and rubbing his body down he was red blushing as one took his lips and the other took his neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:46 am

He did try to get his lips free so he can ask what they were doing but tenses up. Kazemaru felt one of their hands-no both of them grabbing onto the lump shown and started stroking and rubbing him slowly. He felt their heated breaths brush against his neck while he shuts his eyes feeling this. Didn't they wish to wait since he just came back a while ago or did something happen.

"U-Ummm Namiko? did you m-mother infect you with her m-medicine again?" he asked but only gets a harder squeeze from her and a rub from Dezimia.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:00 pm

"Mmmmm no but i can get some I want to rub it on your hot burning cock and shove it inside of my aching pussy. Dripping with the stuff." Namiko said kissing his neck licking it heavily as her body acted on its own rubbing him hard with her hand.

Dezimia moans out nipping his neck and kissing after. "Oh plead namiko that medicine always makes it so good as it is slammed inside us by your giant cock we only feel hot pleasure. Mmm I want it bad so chi sensei said we can have you." She said pumping his lump as namiko pulls it out and sees it big and hard.

Dripping with pre-cum they both lick up his side's tasting it for the first time in a long time and remembering what it does to them as they lick more and take turns sucking him as he groans and moans "hold on if you both do it I'll vim all ive you both."

"Mmm then do it kazemaru cover us with your sticky load allmmm mmmmph mmmm" namiko says sucking harder and looking up at him with a look of desperation. Dezimia gently squeezes his balls and sucks them moaning like namiko as his cock grows and swlls filling up for them both."

"Ha a mmm too much you're both too much I think I'm cumming" he said and namiko pulled back rubbing harder and faster before his cock exploded covering her face and chest while dezimia caught a lot in he race and she started licking it up.off namiko breasts. Panting he was heated worse now and both girls needed to change clothes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:11 pm

They blushed at each other seeing their faces and chests coated in his cum before looking at Kazemaru with smiles. He wasn't sure what they were planning before they take one of his hands and did a hand sign together to disappear from where they were. He had his eyes shut slightly because of it before he opens them showing some room with a gentle feeling.

He saw light candles glowing around them. The bed was already made but he felt how soft it was. He even sees it must be a new room or something like that. He was about to ask what was going on but watches both Namiko and Dezimia undressing in front of him while letting their clothes fall off their bodies. He can see they grew up well over the years but sees Namiko sitting beside him with Dezimia too.

They took hold of his member again and started stroking him again while he tenses up feeling that.

"We really missed you, Kazemaru. We are so sorry for being so mean to you."

"That's why we will do what we can to repay you in kind."

Repay him in kind? What did they mean by that. Kazemaru blushes seeing them kiss either side of his face before Namiko lowers down near his lap and started taking hold of his cock and begins sucking the tip slowly with a moan of the taste. Kazemaru blushes watching this but feels Dezimia touching his cheek to turn his head towards her and gives a sweet deep kiss. Her lips felt so soft against his own while he shuts her eyes making out with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:23 pm

They both moan as his cock throbs and his tongue swirls around dezimias own tongue. Namiko sucks harder on the top teaching for the medicine
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:32 pm

She looks up seeing Kazemaru distracted by Dezimia's sweet hot kisses that Namiko pulls his cock out of her mouth and slowly opens the top with a pop. A very sweet smell came from the bottle before she pours some on her hand and started spreading it all over it. Right when it makes contact, it started to throb with him groaning slightly. Dezimia heard him groan in pleasure that she deepens the kiss with both hands on his cheeks.

Namiko smiled seeing this but looks at the bottle and slowly takes two gulps of the medicine. Thanks to him, she was even able to get her mother to teach her new advanced boosting ingredients to make it even stronger than her mothers own. Of her she was proud of her daughter because of it. She then licks her lips from the taste that she looks at them kissing to place a hand on Dezimia's shoulder to get her attention.

"You have to learn to share, Dezimia...." She said in a silk like tone before kissing her. Dezimia blushes from the kiss before tasting the sweetness of the medicine that their tongues swirl against each other. He panted watching this and feeling his cock hot and big thanks to it but they look down at him that Dezimia breaks the kiss and lays him down on his back to feel her body burning.

She smiled from the flushed face he showed before kissing him again with some of the medicine already effecting her that it was effecting him now. Namiko smiled that she was rubbing his chest with one hand and the other stroking his cock slowly to make it even bigger than it was now. She wanted that same dominate person years ago that took her with no mercy, speaking like the naughty pet she was. She even was sure Dezimia will love it too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Dezimia drinks the medicine too and rubs her pussy with it before they have him drink it. He was already throbbing in hear and want but all this was not enough for them. They went without for so long that the syringe medicine made themslutty and desperate. He groans throbbing bigger as he growls in the kisses and rubs their breasts at the same time as they were set on fire inside.

This medicine nearly made them cum from his touch and it made them weaker as he sucks their breasts loudly one at a time. "Mmmmm mmmah *licks the nipple * Mmm *sucks hard and switches to dezimia as she moans worse?* "oooh Mir please give us more." They beg and he grabs their necks pushing them to the ground panting hard like a beast. They blush opening their pussoes for him "which one should I choose both are sweet and tasty mmm burning ripe to the touch" he rubs both clits with his fingers as his tongue swirls around theirs one at a time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Dezimia and Namiko moans at the same time feeling this but their eyes grew more desperate for them that they gently reaches up to touch his hand around their necks. He seems more like a beast because of this and it made them want him more. Quietly he sees their pussies dripping slightly from this and open up more that they slowly whimper for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Who should I take first?" He smiles, "maybe you should decide." He said running his hand down their throats to their breasts squeezing hard. Very hard they moan loud and squirm getting wetter. "Oooh GOD please take me kazemaru. Hurry!" Namikobsays as her breast turned red and he tugged making her moan louder as dezimia painted moaning with her tongue out. "Fuck me like the slut I am kazemaru plunge that medicine soaked cock into my pussy and destroy me." Dezimia begged holding her hole open that he could see inside. Her breast was tugged just as hard.

"Mmm it seems you both are eager so i think I will take you both at the same time. " he said and made clones of himself to hold them up with their legs open as their hands squeeze their bodies as they moan and drip.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:05 pm

"You both sure have gotten naughty since we last played a little. I thought you were going to be good girls for me but no. Your being bad girls right now." Kazemaru sees them squirming in the clone's hands but they keep them still while he looks back and forth between them before getting some idea. He walks over to the dresser and opens it as he sees even more of the medicine Namiko made.

He then picks one up and pops the top so he can smell it. The two of them sees him gulp it down slowly to increase the sexual tension he felt to become highly horny for them both. He's been away for so long, it was time to remind them who they belong to. Namiko and Dezimia moaned in lust seeing his cock getting thicker and bigger that it was hanging in between his legs but they saw him lick his lips from the sweetness of it.

He strokes his cock in front of them to see their hungry eyes looking at his hand. Who should he take? Who should feel his mercy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:40 pm

He reaches for a paste and namiko tried to stop him because it was unstable only to get he mouth covered. Dezimia shakes looking at it as he takes a generous measure on his fingers and namiko whimpers shaking as he rubs the super paste inside her pussy making it super thick inside her. Dezimia struggles seeing that and he used the other half on her watching how their bodies react to mellow unstable experiment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Namiko shook trying to ignore the effects of the paste but Dezimia was a little strong when it came towards this. She tries to ask Namiko if she was okay but got no response. What was she even thinking when creating this powerful paste for this reason only? She looks down feeling even weaker but Kazemaru smiled while he waited patiently for the effects. And just as he said he got that.

Namiko felt a sudden throb of hot pulsing pleasure as she leans her head back against the clone with a very loud lustful slutty moan. Dezimia sees her body squirming and moving rather uncontrollably feeling the new very unstable effects. She saw her chest raising and sinking from each breath she took. Her body sweating from the burning going through her body. Her skin grew damp from sweat. Even her pussy was clenching down tightly on air that some of the thick warm paste came dripping out.

"N-Namiko...." She wasn't sure what was going on but she started feeling the same thing but she was able to withstand it but not Namiko. Kazemaru smiled seeing this but his clones grew horny seeing Namiko losing herself like this from her own experiment but it was pretty hot. He walks over to her and grips her chin to make her look at him.

"Such a pretty pet..."

"M-Master....master please, please let me have your c-cock. Please let me-" another clone covers her mouth but she couldn't move from her body being so hot and weak it was like she was in heat for cock. He looks at her gently before moving his hand down her chest as the clones gets her on both knees to look up at him.

"Is this what pet wants? Do you want your master's throbbing cock?"

"Y...yes sir..." she panted her answer through wet lips but Kazemaru kept stroking himself to tease her and make her wait. Even having Dezimia watch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:45 pm

He rubs his member against her pussy collecting the dripping paste on his tip as she feels the slight touch of his meaty throbbing cock.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:27 am