Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 pm

ooc:Are you planning on closing the site?

bic:"Namiko! You're home early, what happened?" she asked while Namiko blinks to look at her. "The mission was quick and simple but dangerous too. I was able to get the objective done and did some other things before coming back home. I'm glad too because that mission was sure a killer." she said rubbing the back of her head.

"We can believe you on that." Chi sensei said as they hug her but Namiko blinks to smile, hugging them back but she looks at Kazemaru that didn't face her yet. Was he still angry with her about something. Or was it when she left? "I don't know if your happy to see me or angry, kazemaru.." she said gently but he didn't face her nor spoke.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Ooc: no im planning on following your wishes when you decide what is best for you.i only want you to be happy.

Bic: "hes ashamed dear. Tonight he will explain it once you are settled in." Chi said hugging him happy as she kisses his cheek.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:16 pm

ooc:Oh..okay

bic:Namiko blinks not sure what to say but she decided to agree as both Chi gets her to sit and help her relax with food. Dezmia takes her bag and started to ask how the mission was and how hard it was too. Something so important had to be very dangerous. In a way, it was but not too dangerous to her. Namiko was able to get the mission done with no problem and she was even happy to complete it.

While she explains the story, Kazemaru heard the story.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Ooc: do you want me to decide?

Bic: the day passed slow and that night kazemaru told her the same thing he told dezimia and namiko listened to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:48 pm

ooc:it's your site

bic:She didn't know that but looks down at her lap still hearing him out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:15 am

Ooc: chuckle* thats not an answer. *smiles* and its OUR site. Not just mine.

Bic: he finished and watches her fearimg the worst.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:19 am

ooc:It's not mine. You created this site

bic:"So that's what I have to say, Namiko. I hope you understand.." he mutters while Namiko didn't respond but she looks down with hands curled up in his lap. After hearing what he said, she sorta felt bad now because of it. She never wished to hurt him like that but it seems like she with the other two did.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:29 am

Ooc: i reopened it and gave you leadership status as far as im conserned with the effort and timw you put in here ading places and topics this place is yours as much as mine. And simce i created it i can say you own it.

Bic: he felt lime he hurt them and he started to stand until she held his hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:33 am

ooc:.....

bic:"Kazemaru...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. None of us did." he felt him looking down but didn't even turn his head. However, he could still hear what she said or if she wished to tell him anything that could be lost in her train of thought. "......."

"I don't know if we have the right to even be with you after how rude we treated you, Kazemaru. However, we are so sorry for hurting you. Me especially...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:40 am

"Im sorry that you have to feel all this. " he kisses her hand wishing things could return to normal one dy as chi sensei said
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:43 am

"It's alright silly, we already forgive you. We just hope you do with us." Namiko said worried to him but Kazemaru looks at her but then to the hand he held.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:55 am

Theres nothing to forgive i overreacted." He said happy tjat they all understood eacjother.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:00 am

"Things like that happens." Namiko said smiling.

"True. However, sometimes they don't make sense to why."Dezimia said scratching her cheek.

"Either way, I'm glad we are all on good terms now." Kazemaru said before Chi sensei grabs the three and hugs them tightly with a smile. She was so happy to see her team close as family once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:05 am

Later that week they decided that it would be unfair to make love while chi was with child since shw cpuldntjoin in and tbey lived in releative peace. Dezimia was tempted first as her desires slowly rose seeing how caring he was for someone elses baby she and namiko both wanted him to father theirs. Dezimia fought her desires but it was gettimg harder as kazemaru contimued trying to xhange the way he behavwd to be bettwr for thwm.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:16 am

They did many activities together to help them but even helping Chi sensei since she was still making sure to train them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:24 am

He was growing stronger than thwy ever imagined as he pushed himswlf as hard as he cpuld.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:31 am

This view of what he's done over the time with training was something impressive. She never knew Kazemaru trained that hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:35 am

Dezimia and namimo werw totally aroused seeimg his improvement and he keeps going even after several powerful jutsu
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 am

Chi sensei was really impressed to see how strong Kazemaru got over the years and even showing more stronger Jutsus and fighting techniques happening over time. It was something else to see your students growing up and learning new things. "Not bad kazemaru, not bad. You sure must have learned a lot of new things hmm?"

"Thanks. After a while, I've learned a lot of things over time and it makes me happy to know it." he said stretching his arm slightly but he smiled a little more. On some point, Namiko and Dezimia smiled after a bit to then see him smile that same big grin he used to do as a younger child.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:52 pm

He sat down to rest and watch the others.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:52 am

Chi sensei watches too as Namiko and Dezimia was battling stronger and touching now that their abilities were showing. OF course Kazemaru was very impressed because of this and wonders what sort of training did the girls go through.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:29 pm

It was dezimias tirn to spar with kazemaru and their oowers clashed and they were even getti g very powerful.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:07 pm

He was so happy for his teammates. Knowing Dezimia was strong and the same for Namiko. He knew they have trained during the times he was gone but it made him feel as if he missed a bunch. What else could have happened during their time apart? What other stories do the both of them have? Either way, Kazemaru was still very proud of them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:52 pm

It was getting harder for namikoband deximia to resist their urges training with him like this seeing his swesy dripping off his body as he struggled aga8bst himself in an army of clobes befor ethey all explode and he falls down soaked in sweat and tired
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Namiko, Kazemaru, and Dezimia panted while having their hands wide open. Their bodies aching all over from the training they did a while ago. Even having the time from moving so rapidly. This was sorta like old times when things were more fun to enjoy. Namiko smiled feeling relaxed just like her teammates.

"That....was...wicked. I never trained so hard in my life before." Dezimia snickered with eyes shut before seeing Kazemaru agreeing with her.

"True; I guess chi sensei was right about you two getting strong since I was gone. I just hope I did just as good."

"Silly; you did just fine. I guess this shows each one of us that we did amazing. We have grown up so much ,it seems like we are still younger again. Back in the day when things were a little different but not too bad now right."

True things have changed but at least they were still close together. Knowing about that made the three laugh together with grins and smiles seen on their sweaty faces. They couldn't move right now from all that training so decided to rest for a bit before heading in and taking showers to get cleaned up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 pm