Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 am

Namiko only blushed hearing this but she focused on kissing Kazemaru while Dezmia worked on getting him inside which she did. He left a buldge in her stomach while panting and moaning in pleasure. He was so big and thick from the teasing but worse from being inside of her. She quivers to savor the moment before lifting her hips a bit and thrusts down onto it hearing a gasp from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:42 am

It throbbed harder as she squeezes it tight inside her noving her hips again before she panted and trues again this time hearing a wet pop and feeling hot dripping out of her. He finally fit inside and the mixed pleasure was intense as she lifts her hips to thrust down again feeling a rip inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:17 pm

"It-it went all the way inside of me Kazemaru..I finally got your thick warm cock inside of my pussy and womb...." she shook to love more of this feeling before she begins thrusting her hips up and down with gentle wet slaps heard of skin on skin. Of course Kazemaru grunts each time she pushes him inside of her but felt how warm and slippery Dezimia became while she pleasures herself.

Namiko kept making out with him before breaking the kiss, hearing his moans of desire each time her mistress lowers her hips. She knew the tip was rubbing against the back walls of her womb, getting more pleasure as seconds pass. Namiko held his cheeks before making out with him again to hold both his cheeks slightly while his moans got muffled by her. He wanted to pleasure them both, he wanted to fuck them till they break but he had to behave for now while Dezimia rides him and Namiko making out with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:00 pm

He couldnt hold it much longer. The teasing making out with namiko while dezimia rides him rubbing her body as waves of heated pleasure surges through her body. She never felt lost like this before neither had namiko or lazemaru.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:08 pm

"Hah hhhaaa it's so good...his cock feels so good inside of my womb....it's messing up my insides so much....." she moans out again leaning her head back but Dezimia looks down seeing Namiko making out with him even harder that her tongue was swirling and rubbing against his own. His hands were gripping the sheets as he groans into the kiss but Namiko moans loving how it felt.

Dezimia gasped when his cock throbs inside of her that she falls forward but not on top of him while slamming her hips down rougher and rougher. "Naughty boy....getting more aroused now...." she panted to lean in and turn his head towards her to make out with him while Namiko lowers near his neck to give a few bites and kisses. They kept touching his body to make him burn like he would with them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:18 pm

He couldnt help it or let them know namiko was feasting on his lips and tongue as her pussy drips out of control whil dezimia slams herself down as hard as she could
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:26 pm

He heard both of them moaning together while pleasuring him at the same time. Dezimia slamming her hips down harder and harder that her body was twitching and getting hot. Namiko rubbing and fingering herself while kissing and leaves a bite on his neck. He squirms again getting close but Dezimia breaks the kiss that she was moaning out his name in a deep lost tone of voice.

"K-kazemaru....Kazemaru, I'm getting so close. Your cock is so good that I'm gonna cum!!! I'm gonna cum!!"

"M-Misteress.......is he that good.....to make you cum?"

"Y-Yes, it's so good I don't know how long I c-can ahhhh!!!"

"You're making her cum master..she's so close to cum..." Namiko purrs in his ear that it turns red.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:40 pm

"Me too haa cant hold it much longer." He groans as his hips jolt on reflex from a surege of pleasure before he swelled throbbing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:46 pm

"Then let go. Fill her up master with your love..." Namiko held his cheek watching him while fingering herself but sees Dezimia slamming herself faster and faster getting more close that she leans back crying out once more.

"Coming! I'm cumming!" she cries before slamming her hips down hard as she cums violently all over his lap, his cock and balls. Kazemaru groans to cum at the same time, feeling it flooding her insides to be stained in white. It pulses while releasing into her but that made her whimper loving how it felt going inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:01 pm

He panted and his blindfold was pulled off by namiko and he was iverloaded already
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Namiko smiled seeing his flushed reaction before kissing his lips sweetly while Dezimia grinds her hips a little with him still inside of her. He groans out a bit feeling that but Namiko tried to keep him busy before making out with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:41 pm

He groans losing it as he starts to swell and throb again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:50 pm

"Again? I guess we need to make you feel even better right Namiko?" she sees Namiko nod agreeing before she moves from Kazemaru and begins making out with Dezimia. He could see them making out, moaning out in want of pleasure before he throbs even more loving this but he really wishes to make love with them both. He wanted to shove all his cum inside of them to make them pregnant but they didn't mind being watched as Namiko touches Deizmia and her grinding her hips against his cock buried inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:57 pm

He groans over s3nsitive as he reaches up and teases them both squeezing their brest hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Both of them gasped feeling his grip before they hold one of his hands, licking and kissing his fingers.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:44 pm

He teases their to gue and rubs his legs between their legs as they feel his pressure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:49 pm

They let out a stream of moans, leaning against each other as he touches them like this. Their bodies burning and getting aroused but it only made them want more that he squeezes their breasts more before they pant together getting horny. He was then free from the binds but laying against the bed watching Namiko and Dezimia licking and sucking on his cock, moaning from the taste as he watches them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:08 pm

He keeps squeezing and tugging as they moan worse feeling it burning between them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 pm

They kept slurping on his cock, moving their heads and hands against it while he groans to watch them. The pleasure was going to his mind feeling himself getting bigger and bigger ready to cum. The other two noticed and begins licking and stroking him quickly that Kazemaru moans from their touch.

"come on Kazemaru..please cum.."

"Please give us your cum.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:37 am

It burst between them coating them in hot sticky cum. He panted as the rub it all over their breasts and toungues
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:21 am

Dezimia and Namiko slowly licked their fingers and licks feeling his warm cum dripping off of them but looks at one another to give a deep kiss. He blushes seeing them flushed pink before gently moaning in their kisses burning up that one hand gently rub in between her pussies feeling wetter. He tried to sit up but groaning feeling them stroking his cock.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:47 pm

He resisted his urge but they fekt him flinch then stop himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:13 pm

They blushed watching him holding back in some way before lowering one of their hands to press against his cock. Kazemaru blushes feeling that but started rubbing against it slowly while groaning in pleasure. Both eyes sees the tip getting slick in clear pre-cum before slowly blushing watching it throb against their hands. He gotten so big and thick, this effected them from sucking him off over and over for his cum.

"You're so cute, Kazemaru. Your throbbing cock is so big and hard....."

"You seem like your ready to burst..."

He feels them rubbing faster and harder, making Kazemaru moan in some pleasure that he shook a bit from the touches. Dezimia and Namiko smiled watching his reactions before Namiko reaches over near her pouch and picks something out that she shows some vial. He didn't see it before she pops the top and pours the liquid over his cock to rub it into his skin. Kazemaru didn't get what was happening before he gasped feeling some heat flowing into his body. Throbs of pleasure went through his cock as it grew ten times bigger than normal, swollen with cum that the girls blushed seeing that.

The sensation made his mind fuzzy but opens one eye, panting with face flushed red. "W-what did you...ahhh do to me? My whole body..is burning right now..."

"Just some medicine Namiko created for you, Kazi. We wanted to see if it's strong and right now we are doing just that.....You do like it hmm?"

"With this, that can make you stay this size from now on to keep both of us happy and yourself....we just want you happy regardless.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 pm

He gulped and resisted
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Both Namiko and Dezimia looked at one another before looking down to Kazemaru, showing their gentle smiles upon their lips as they lower down closer to him. This made him nervous before feeling their hands moving down his chest to his stomach. Namiko leaves some kisses against his skin while Dezimia lowers down to his arching cock. She looks up at him one more time before giving it a slow lick.

A heated groan leaves his lips feeling her licking against it, messing with him as Namiko lowers down to help her as well by teasing the tip using her tongue and lips as well. Pleasure went through his head and body as he tried fighting this but sees them licking and panting against it while feeling lost to the flavor and their sudden heat that hit them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:45 am