Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:06 pm

"Now that's mean....I'm sure I can be more dominant than you." Dezimia said but Kazemaru laughed thinking she was being cute.

"Then show me..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:28 pm

Je smiles watching her he challenged her and smiles looking at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:30 pm

She only lets out a sigh before getting up to get a few things and get to work. A few minutes later, Kazemaru was tied down tight on the bed but he couldn't see thanks to her shirt being tied around his eyes for something. He only remained quiet but Namiko was resting on the other side before Dezimia went to sit beside him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:51 pm

He waited patiently he was curious how she would react id hw dispbeyed her and he could feel hwr chakra seeing her withoit his eyes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:54 pm

She noticed that before gripping his hair and pulls his head back a little. "Behave now or else.." Dezimia said against his ear but she sees him not move and remained as he was before she looks over his body but her hand touches the area above his heart before she giggled.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:07 pm

It was steady a bit quicker now that shr was touching him and he blushed qith a smile. Her hnd slides down his front slowly then back up to his chest as he shivers and doesnt move.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:13 pm

"Oh my? Is our Kazemaru sensitive to touch?" she teased but he didn't answer her feeling her hand moving against his skin more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:22 am

Ypu know only you and namiko and pur teacher touch me
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:48 pm

She smiled hearing that but lowers down to leave some kisses against his chest as Kazemaru didn't move from that. He might have shifted a bit from the feeling but he couldn't break free.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:46 pm

He didnt move. He coumd fell she was teasing him but he didnt csre becuase it felr coood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Dezimia kept close but she slowly lowers down to kiss and lick his chest, having one hand feeling his heart beat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:49 pm

His his heart pounded as she did that and his member reacted to. Ho
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Dezimia only keeps silent while teasing him but she lowers down to his stomach, leaving kisses against his skin. He wanted to move from her lips or shift away but yelps when feeling something bite him. She licks the bite but strokes his member against the palm of her hand. "Behave and don't move..or else."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:56 am

He was behavimg and she slips her hand agaist his lump seeing it stsnd tall for her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Dezimia giggles even more but started stroking him slowly in her hand, hearing a groan from him but Kazemaru remained still to behave. She thought he was adorable but didn't say anything while kissing and licking his chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:02 am

He was thronning already and burning red in his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:59 am

Dezimia kept teasing and loving more on Kazemaru before she sees Namiko whimpering from the view, hoping to join them. That gave her the idea to move her finger to bring her towards them. She gets up crawling over to them but pets Namiko's head. "Seems like Kazemaru could use some help Namiko, why don't you give him a helping hand.." she said in her ear but Namiko sees his member throbbing.

She lowers down kissing the tip and slowly swallows him down into her throat, making Kazemaru gasp and moan from the sudden heat he felt. Dezimia smiled but keeps kissing and teasing his body even more as Namiko slurps and sucked on him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:58 pm

She sucks harder and faster wanting hin to lose it as soon as possible so she can have his cum once more. He groans and pants struggling in reflex against the bonds as dezimia teases him and uses nmiko to make him even more aroused. He was fetting thicker inside namikos mouth until she could only takt his tip making her whine wanting more as he panted feeling it throbbing but unable to se what was going on
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:07 pm

"Nice job, Namiko..." Dezimia said to pet her head, earning a whimper but she kept licking against his cock hoping for more. The action caused Kazemaru to groan again as he tries breaking the bonds on his body to get a kiss from Dezimia and a bit to his bottom lip.

"Behave Kazemaru...or again, we will stop. I know this feels good but behave yourself or you don't get your reward.." she said gripping his chin but he blushes not sure how to respond to that before he just gulps feeling more licks and kisses on his cock. Hands now massaging his thighs.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:12 pm

It throbbed getting full as he groans working hard to behave
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:32 pm

She liked his reactions to the feeling but Dezimia gets near Namiko before she touches her cheek to make her look up. So pretty and very good to listening. The pleasure must have really gotten deep within her mind that Namiko was hungry for more. She sits her friend up slowly before kissing her lips hearing Naimiko whimper in pleasure as they nosily make out.

"W-what is going on? What is that noise?" he asked feeling nothing else touching him but gasped feeling two or one hands stroking him again but he also heard making out noises. Was Dezimia making out with Namiko again? He heard some moans and whimpers for either girl but shifts a bit as the bed squeaks slightly.

Dezimia made Namiko lay down and keeps making out with her. She even made Namiko moan lustfully out that Kazemaru heard it to make him more horny.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:00 am

He didnt think it was fair and waits trying to behave the sound was getting to him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:27 am

The two girls kept stroking him while making out but they was moaning together as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:33 am

He panted gettig hard and thick for them before starting to throb in want. He behaved and didnt move.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:59 am

Dezimia and Namiko noticed that before holding on their making out. They crawl over to him but Namiko takes a hold of his cock and started stroking him again when a moan leaves his lips. Dezimia moves her hand near his chest once more but the other was massaging his balls making it worse for him. He tosses and turns from the touches but knew he might get punished if he moved or came.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:25 am