Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:33 am

The moon started to sink and namiko was suffering badly from wanting her love. Dezimia and chi chi were the same just wanting him and soon they get worried.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:06 pm

During the time, morning came while everyone was getting ready but Namiko was awake to go ahead and start getting ready for the mission.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:16 am

He waoted at the gate to see her off hiding so he wouldnt be Seen. He waited but namiko did see him and how pained he looked. He did need them just as badly but he resisted because of his fears.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:39 pm

"WE wish you good luck, Namiko. I hope you will be alright during the time okay?" She said gently but Namiko nods to look at Chi sensei. She knew in some way it's not too bad from the thought but wishes to keep it the same. "I"ll be sure to keep that in mind. I hope to see you all back whenever I can." she said gently.

She goes ahead after a while to go and start doing what is something. Maybe in some point, she will do her best towards it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Her mission would only take a week and he watches her hiding as she looked up at him. Ahe wanted him to be okay and she left crying that he couldnt open up to her yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:26 pm

The other two waves Naimko good bye while she leaves to do her mission for the time being. Knowing deep down she will be alright after a while. This mission should be okay between them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Kazemaru dropped down and was cuavht in a trap dezimia sent up for him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:23 pm

He struggles from that but couldn't speak right after that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:47 pm

"Come home kazemaru " was all she said and he agreed and followed her and chi sensei
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:53 pm

The three didn't say a thing but remains silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:01 pm

When they got home he sat down and deximia hugged him kissing his cheek. "Its okay love we will be togther soon " he shook his head. "How can you sayyou love me when you all ignored me like you did.?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:06 pm

"Because things are not like years ago. We don't have free time like years ago, Kazemaru. Things have changed." Dezimia said gently while holding him close but he didn't say a thing not answering her. Chi sensei nods to just look at the two speak. He knew it hurt but hopes kazemaru will understand.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Not enough time for a welcome back or a hello. You fuys dropped another mans baby in my lap then leave me
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:14 pm

"Oh, so your going to blame Chi sensei for something? We didn't know you were gonna be gone for two years. We missed you Kazemaru and we were not sure about what would happen and yet, here you are. You should be happy your back.." Dezimia said with arms crossed over her chest but Kazemaru glares at her.

"But why? You would blame me for this? Thinking just because Chi sensei has another man's baby, it's okay with me?! What am I suppose to do with a child!?" he said but Dezimia sighed to look away from him. "No need to be so mean about it, Kazemaru. As I said; things have changed for everyone and knowing you were gone for so long hurt....you can't blame things on me, Namiko, or chi sensei."

"Please you two. Their is no need to fuss about this okay? Lets just calm down and try to re think about this okay? With no fighting or-" she sees Kazemaru and Dezimia glaring at one another before turning away from one another. "You know what? Forget it. I'm going to go ahead and help Chi sensei to her room. You can stay here and think about things so go right ahead. Come on Chi sensei.."

She helps her up and they leave while Kazemaru watching them leave before he was alone. ".............."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:21 pm

They werw mad at him and he didnt care. He was hurting because he expected to come home with open arms but met rejection. He felt outcast and dezimia knew and decided to wait a bit before talking to him. He was not thinking clearly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Dezimia sighed waiting after Chi sensei was place in her room to rest for the time being. Both her and the baby.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:41 pm

It was a pair of days before chi needed to talk to him amd against dezimias warnimg she did. They didnt argue and dezimia heard something she didnt expect crom kazemaru. "Im not mad chi sensei. Im not even hurt. I just fell i to a devils trap.." she sat down "what do you mean?" He sigbs and dezimia listens. " i was alone too long. Disconnected from my heart and i thought everything qas going to go a certain way. I didnt handle it well and im sorry."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Chi sensei looks at Kazemaru but lets out a sigh, looking at the floor. "Things in life won't be easy and one should be careful with what they go through in life. Even this." she said but he didn't say anything else to look down till chi sensei gives him a tender smile and a hug. "We still are sorry Kazemaru but please, don't let negative things get you down like this."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:18 pm

"I cant help it no matter what i do i always mess up i talk i huet someone i stay silent i hurt someone i say i trust someone they pull away i let someone call the shots and they get mad at me for agreeing with them. "

Ooc: sorry this post is how i felt before i went fishing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:19 pm

"Again, nothing in life is easy Kazemaru. At times you have to learn to keep your head up and do what you have to." Chi sensei said to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:30 pm

What would you have me do?" He asks her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 pm

"Clear my mind and keep moving. I know things have been rough between the years you were gone, Kazemaru but please give it time. You will see things returning back as they are." Chi sensei said while looking up at the window to see the outside but she did hope Kazemaru understood what she was explaining. She also hopes Namiko was okay on her mission so far.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Ooc: even with me?

Bic: he settked down and went off to think about it. He didnt know what to do yet but he knew everything was going to be okay.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:48 pm

ooc:..*Looks away* Even you

bic: Chi sensei left him alone so Kazemaru can think about this and also be alone for a while. It was good to get that time so one can clear her head. After all, she did the same thing when finding out of being pregnant from the days of sadness and being upset. This was good to help her and it should help him as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:01 pm

Ooc: then i can be patient. I am sorry mel i guess i just want to do anything and everything to make you happy. Except tell you what to do. I dont trust myself enougb to decide what to do with our site.

Bic: namiko rerurned later a bit early to surprise them all because she went a night without sleep one day and when she returned home they were surprised to see her and kazemaru was stunned trying to back away thinking she was mad at him sill.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:31 pm