Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:06 am

I like it when shes naughty
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:37 am

"I know you do..that's why she'll be good or bad as for example she's just still hungry for more right now and already making such a mess. Naughty girl.." she lets Namiko go but she whimpers feeling more hotter when getting a view of his cock in between his legs. He looks at her with that heated expression on her face and backs up slightly when she was crawling closer to him and touches his thigh.

Kazemaru blushes heavily from that but that only gotten him more aroused because of it. She slowly crawls over to him but was kissing and licking against his member seeing him blushing worse. Dezimia saw Namiko being bad that she got up from the bed to get something while Namiko sucks on his cock lustfully with eyes shut and face red. He felt how hot her mouth was leaning back against the wall feeling harder and hotter for her. Namiko was about to squeeze him till Dezimia came back and puts on a collar with a leash on it to pull her away from him.

She whines from the movement but Dezimia smiled to have Namiko in between her legs. Seeing how aroused she made her. "W-what is it, Dezimia? D-did I do something bad again?"

"No, how about pleasuring me for a while? Let me see how good you are or lets show him..so lick." she gave a tug on the leash before Namiko looks down and gives Dezimia's place a slow heated lick that made her moan.

"Mmmmmm that's a good girl......" she purrs while watching Namiko pleasuring her now as Kazemaru got a view of Namiko's soaked hot pussy that was opening and closing on air but she was getting punished and Kazemaru couldn't move yet so he could only watch.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:34 am

Dezimia seemed jealous of kazemaryand namikos lust for him. The heated licks made dezimia moan worse as namimo fantasized about his cock slamming into her while she locjed dezimia and her pussybwas dripping badly making a mess.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:05 pm

He could see how wet Namiko was but it only gotten him wondering how badly Dezimia punishes her when she misbehaves. Soft lustful moans leave Dezimia's lips while Namiko kept licking into her pussy deeper and deeper that she panted to tug at the leash making her whimper. Even like this, she was still so good with doing this sort of thing. She only swings her hips while purring for Dezimia as she hisses in pleasure.

"Geez, y-you're so dirty behaving like this Namiko. Does it really taste that good?"

Namiko didn't answer to nod, licking deeper that Dezimia moans again leaning back. her toes twitch feeling that but gasped when Namiko pushes her tongue into her and lapping even harder into her. "H-Hey! That's too oohhhhhh fuck rough Nami. Take it e-easy ahhhhhh!!"

"Mmmmm..mmmmm......mmmmmmm.....'But you are so good....your so good and tasty mistress...I need more of you please..'

She presses her lips even harder that she started sucking hard on the clit. Dezimia screams out twitching in pleasure but tried to get away from Namiko but she keeps her grip on her so she couldn't. Pleasure was burning through her body while her moans went to Kazemaru's cock that throbs from what noises came out and how Namiko was playing with her. She reaches with both thumbs to spread her open a little and breaks the grip panting to lower down sucking harder on her pussy and clit.

"Come on Namiko mmmmm m-make your mistress cum......I thought you wanted it."

"Mmmmmmmmmm......" Namiko was too dazed to hear her that she only laps harder and harder getting more pretty moans from Dezimia but she knew she'll get punished later for this misbehavior. Honestly, she didn't care.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:42 pm

Kazemaru watches as dezimia and namiko get close. She was a bad girl for sure wanting mire and more oleasure. As dezimia cums namiko lapped it up and wished for more oleasure even some punishment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:56 pm

She kept licking and playing with Dezimia that she pushes her tongue into her pussy making her gasp and moan. The feeling was too much for her sensitive pussy that she gasped in and out heavily from hot good it felt. The tug on the leash didn't help as it only made Namiko want more of her while whimpering towards her.

Kazemaru sees how wet Namiko was but didn't move as he heard Dezimia's lustful purring and moans. Same with Namiko's whimpers and deep purring for her mistress. He gulps again from this that one hand reaches to stroke his cock that throbs from this but noticed he came a little because of the slight touch. After having enough, Dezimia moves Namiko away that she pulls her upward to kiss her lips, their tongues swirling against one another to moan as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:02 pm

Namiko grippes it tightwe making it throb while they kissed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:14 pm

He groans feeling that but watches Namiko's hand stroking him hard and fast, using her fingers to rub the tip and spread his pre-cum. Was she really this horny for him and her now or is this something that's making her dazed? He didn't care to be honest watching the other two kissing and making out but Kazemaru only whimpers when she squeezes even more but making out with Dezimia that noticed. She breaks the kiss between her and Namiko and forces her down again hearing a squeak.

"M-Mistress...Please..please, let me have more play time. I w-wanna play a little more....."

"You naughty little slut. I don't remember telling you to touch him whenever you want. Are you trying to get punished with being bad like some horny pet?" she hissed against Namiko's neck that made her whimper nervous but excited.

"I-I'm sorry mistress. I didn't m-mean to break any rule you g-gave me. I just...I just wanted to please him to-too.."

She feels Dezimia let him go but moves her hand down and glares at her. Maybe she needs some punishment before getting pleasure. "Seems we need to fix that don't we, Namiko? And lucky for you I know just the thing. Now, on your knees, pet.." she orders but Namiko did as she said sitting up on her knees facing her.

"Good. Face this way towards me and don't move.....place both arms in front of you.."

Namiko blushes doing as she said with both arms in front of her but sees a thick rope that Dezimia uses to tie her up good and tight so she couldn't escape from it. Dezimia smiled from the work she did but Namiko blushes squirming a bit because of the ropes.

"I..."

"Shhhhh don't talk pet...just relax.....besides, your being punished right now....but It can't be helped so let me see if I have 'that' down here..."Before long, Dezimia moves closer to Namiko but reaches over the bed for something as Kazemaru blushes more seeing how hard Namiko was grinding onto the bed since she couldn't use her fingers to pleasure herself.

Dezimia sits up again holding some paddle and hands it to Kazemaru. He blinks taking it but sees Namiko get bend over so Dezimia could hold her. "Since she's been naughty, why don't you give her a good few spankings, Kazemaru? Maybe a good thirty will do." she said while he looks to her but Namiko was shaking from the hold of the ropes licking against Dezimia's breasts.

"Mistress...Mistress......"

"Be still, Namiko.....or we'll increase the number."

"Y-Yes......."

"I....."

"Well? Don't you want to? I know you wish to punish her for being a bad pet.....she wouldn't mind..."

"S-she's right, I won't...please punish me m-master...." she purrs wigging her butt to him that Kazemaru blushes deep that some blood showed near his nose to tighten his grip on the paddle. Before long, he moves in close holding the paddle against her butt before moving it back ready to swing it down.

"Be sure you count them because if you miss one, we start over..." she said to Namiko before Kazemaru brings it down to a hard swift smack. Namiko gasped from the sting but looks up at Dezimia.

"O-one.."

He hits her again making her yelp this time.

"T-two..."

Another smack. "*Gasped to blush harder* three...." He blushes seeing her squirming but hits her again getting a whimper from her.

"F-four......" Another smack but harder to cause her butt cheeks to lightly be red.

"A-ah~ Five.....mmmmmm..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:03 am

She keeps spanking her till ten and she grinds her pussy on the bed twisting in pleasure as she wasgeting close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:53 pm

"Keep still, Namiko. Do we need to make it more painful for you?"Dezimia said as she hits her butt much more harder using the paddle but gets a lustful moan from her lips. The feeling only gotten her more aroused and even wetter because of it. She slowly whimpers to wiggle her butt but yelps when getting another. Even if the pain was strong and stinging, it leaves a stronger desire for them both that she teases them.

"Please....please more..." she begs but yelps when Kazemaru spanks her this time but Dezimia allows it as he grips her butt to see how red it was from the hits but Dezimia giggles. Namiko panted feeling his hands but her face still flushed from aroused pleasure. She whimpers to him to hope for more but he gulps knowing her pussy was dripping heavily.

"....."

"Geez, your already making a mess and wetting the bed, pet. Do you think we should punish her a little more?"

"I w-want more punishments master and m-misterss...this pets a bad girl..s.so please..please punish me. Make me cry....please hurt m-me.."

"You know we could but not too bad okay. You know the safe word?"

"Y-Yes mistress....but please..it really itches down here....."

"Safeword?"

"In case it's too much but she's never used it because she loves this sort of thing. Even if you rip her, she'll be begging for more. Don't you want to have a little fun with her or do you wish for me to have a little fun with her?" she said hugging Namiko close but feels her kissing and nipping against her slender neck as she hisses in pleasure from that. He sees both of them being adorable but gulps again wondering what he should do.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:06 pm

He looked at his hand then namiko seeing her waving her hips panting. He raises his hand and winces spanking her pussy. His eyes were closed so he didnt see dezimia shocked face. Namiko yelps louder before he slapped it again making it sting instead of itch.he wanted to take her and d3zimia knew it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Each hit made her yelp in pain but her pussy was dripping even more that some sticks to his fingers each time he did it. Kazemaru keeps hitting it before hearing a lustful moan from Namiko as she squirms on the bed in heat. "Oh goodness. I never knew you were that rough Kazi. I think you'll really love it if you keep punishing her..." she teases hearing more moans from Namiko but she shook again feeling her body become weaker again.

He keeps hitting against her pussy before he raised his hand again to hit it, he opens his eyes looking at Namiko's flushed sweaty face. She was shaking in pleasure since Dezimia tied her up but she was whimpering to why he stopped punishing her.

"Mmmmm w-why did you st-stop?...Please keep going I-I want more...Keep punishing me..." she begs to him as a gulp was heard from Kazemaru. He wasn't sure but hearing her this lustful got his cock throbbing more bigger than normal.

"Ah~ Hah hah ahhh ahh!! K-Kaz-mmmmm-maru hhhaaaa k-kazimaru........m..mmmmooorree...."

"Dirty girl....." she whispered but Namiko gasped again when he hits it but that made her purr hoping for more that he panted a little in heat. The heated expressions only made him more aroused before seeing Namiko whimpering as her pussy was opening and closing for him.

"P..Please.....please take me.....please use me....daddy."

"W-what? Did she-"

"She did....."she smirked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 pm

He gulped and his shak8ng hand help her hips still making her whimper as sh3 felt his tip. It rubs slowly so she could feel it anr it made her really hot. It was touching her but not 8nside making her lose it even worse as dezimia saw namiko wanting and trying to move so it wa sinsid eehr but dezimia tightened the bonds so she couldnt. He panted and keeps rubbing the tip against her until it was inside and he pushed a bit more. He was giving it to her slowly and moving deeper slowly as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:30 pm

Feeling him inside of her made Namiko moan out with a purr leaving her throat, trying to clench down on the tip but Dezimia tugs on the leash to get her attention. "Behave..or else you will get even more punishment than before. Do you understand?" she warns to see Namiko nod.

She keeps her body still but he slowly pushes in a little more that made Namiko moan even louder, calling out his name in lustful tones. It felt warm even if it's the tip but she wanted Kazemaru all the way inside of her. "C-come on master...please use me. I'm so horny and a dirty girl misbehaving. Don't you w-want to punish me?"she purrs but Kazemaru panted even louder trying to keep his mind clear but it's hard if Namiko kept talking like that.

"D-don't talk like that Namiko....I don't know if I c-can control myself...if you talk that way.."he warns but gasped when her wet lips started clamping down on the tip, hearing a moan from him that he looks at her. Namiko still was flushed red but slowly licked her lips seductively to him. She was practically begging him to fuck her like a slut to show he still owned her as his own.

"D-don't hold back m-master......show me w-who I belong to.....punish me master.."He panted not able to think before he suddenly gripping her hips harder not able to take it. With no warning, Kazemaru slamming the rest inside in a sharp thrust.

Both him and her moaned out at the same time but Kazemaru accidentally scratched her skin making her bleed. He had to lay back on the wall to prevent himself from falling and crushing her. How could he not? She felt so good and warm even better from years ago when he took her. Namiko's body was already making his mind become more harder to clear to see her moaning and panting in and out on the sheets. "T-tight......you're so tight.." he said in the air with his heated breath seen in the hot air of the bedroom while for her, she whimpers clenching down on his cock more hearing Dezimia giggles.

"N-Namiko....."

"D-daddy....Oh g-god daddy's inside of m-me....Your monster sized cock is-mmmm-ripping m-me in half......it feels so good..."

"As I said; since you been denying us she gotten even tighter than the first time you took us. That means you get to play with her and she'll still be that tight or....*leans near his ear* Even more tighter......Just think of her as a slut in heat...." she said seeing Namiko panting with saliva seen on her chin from how good he felt.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Kazemaru grons thrusting harder and faster
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Namiko kept crying out feeling him thrusting deep into her but she moans, salivating from how good it felt. He only kept going harder and harder into her hearing the wetness and squishy noises coming from the thrusts. However, Dezimia giggles to pet her head watching her. Seeing him this aroused only made Dezimia wonder how more dangerous he could become with their love, growing so strong that Namiko wouldn't be able to live without it.

She could hear the wet noises from Namiko's pussy as Kazemaru's cock kept pushing deeper and deeper into her but she lowers down to kiss Namiko's cheek getting her attention. "You look so cute Namiko, is master's cock good for you?"

"Y-Yes..master's cock feels so good. He's showing no mmmmm mercy on my dirty wet body I want to be used more by him..."

"I can tell. You dirty little pet, loving how he feels inside. I know he loves the feeling of your warmth cunt swallowing all over his cock.." she sits up watching Kazemaru that was gasping and groaning in pleasure each time he pushes and pulls out of Namiko.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:47 pm

He groans and pants trying to keep up with her as she moans wwnting more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Namiko kept thrusting back against his own thrusts but she moans out lustfully, calling him master over and over again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:35 pm

D3zimia was g3tting jealous wanting ji. More as he took namiko losign hims3lf
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:26 pm

She kept crying out in pleasure but moaning more louder hoping for Kazemaru to destroy her body for his pleasure. Namiko gasped when the tip pushes past the womb that she moans heavily to cum a little. He panted to hug her but only went rougher with her as more sexual moans leave her lips. Dezimia blushes with her arms crossed as if they forgot she's here but seeing him giving all the love to Namiko made her want him even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Mabiko was mearimg the end of her ability to take kazemaru. He groans swelimg about to burst from the pebt up pressure. Namiko was lost and breaking once more as deximia was getting hotrer and pamting weakly in heat.

Kazemaru burst insid enamiko flooding her until she overflowed then he moved out of her as it drips out making a mess then he turned panting ro dezimia who was really wanting him. "There did that sarisfy her enough" he asks since dezimia was making the riles this time. Dezimia saw how sore namiko was going to be and felt a pang of lust for thst same painful pleasure maybe training namiko for him made dezimia sebsitive to the same treatment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:51 pm

"I think you did enough to her. But remember, she is your pet but seeing that. I want to be your pet too..." Dezimia said blushing but Kazemaru looks at her but slowly touches her cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:58 pm

You the mistress of namiko wish to be my pet? I tjought you wanted to be my master you were certainly harsh enough on me long ago" he said making her gulp as his fingers hold her cheek. He keeps her looking ar him and waited. He believed if he waited she would grow to want him more to the point she would claim him trying to show she could be dominant but instead he was going to take her as a pet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:03 pm

He looks at Dezimia before lowering his hand but she wonders why he did that before facing away from him to sit near Namiko that was still dazed out. "I Guess not. I should go ahead and keep playing with your pet here since I figure you would show dominance to me.." he said teasing her but Dezimia twitches before she did some hand signs forming some binds on his body to hold him still on his back.

"Oh really?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:59 am

He struggles a bit and soon stops when he noticed he couldnt break out witbout really trying but he knew she wouldnt try to kill him and teases her again. "Yes really i dont think you have the guts to dominate me"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:59 pm