Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:37 am

Whimpers came from Namiko's lips as she tried to move from her bonds but Dezimia gets on top of him but she made sure the other can see this for punishment. He held her hips in his hands to see Dezimia lower down and give the tip a slight lick with the tongue. Of course he felt it and lowers her before starting to pleasure her place. She only giggled and went to sucking and stroking his member.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:41 am

He lisk sliw and easy at first
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Dezimia blushes from that but slowly licks the tip to stroke him with one hand.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Wow youre really hungry for it i can feel it going down tohr throat " he said gasping as she guloed it down to the base taking it hatd as his hios jolt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Namiko licked her lips suddenly feeling hungry herself, squirming slightly on the bed that she tried to move in her bonds but no luck. Dezimia and Kazemaru kept helping one another while she slurps and sucked on his cock, having her moans muffled. Even feeling her inner throat tightening up that Kazemaru groans from the sensation to buck his hips upward.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:48 am

Sh3 gulped it down and he grians thrusting faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Dezimia blinks feeling that but held his hips down, slurping and sucking harder on his cock that she strokes him at the base. Kazemaru got more bigger thanks to the feeling but he was licking even deeper and harder inside of Dezimia.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 pm

She was getting close to taking him by f94ce as he groans louder feeling her sufm h8m haerder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:40 pm

They kept pleasuring each other harder and harder till Namiko was squirming in her place, feeling wet and hungry for either one of them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:54 pm

When namiko was about to burst she set namiko free and warned her that if she wanted any she had yo get it for herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:01 pm

She whines from that but Dezimia smirked to kiss her cheek saying she had to do it herself if she wanted it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Seeing kazemaru and dezimia still going at it even when namikos desire was reveale dmafe her mind black out except for her lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:05 am

She craws over before Dezimia stops him before slowly making out with her in front of Kazemaru. He gets aroused seeing them kissing but remained where he was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:29 am

Hey no fair i want some too." He said to them as namili reaches to try and pleasure him too but she was just out if reach making namiko whine wanting to touch him and deximia kisses her rubbing her body watching as kazemaru burned hotter wanting more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 am

"Just wait a second, Kaze.......maybe you need a boost to help you get into the mood better." she said against Namiko's lips that she pushes her body down onto the bed getting on top. Of course Namiko blushes knowing she always seems to be the first one but gasped when Dezmia kisses her again but deeper. Their tongues swirled against each other but she was shifting a little on top of Namiko so their clits rubbed against each other.

"H-Hey, wait a second. N-Not mmmmmm!!"

"Just relax, Namiko......it feels good when our clits rub together. It's like I'm taking you for myself.." she said against her neck leaving kisses but Namiko whimpers from pleasure trying to relax.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 am

Namiko was boilung over as dezimia made live to her right there in front if kazemaru. She feasted on namikos breasts as her hios slam hard against namiko. She lived it hard and thus was to show kazemaru hust hiw hard he can go with them as namiki cums suddenly from thus with a scream shirtlt after dezimia taunted kazemaru. Namiko never got pleasure like thus from him and it was so good she couldnt hold it in as soon her pussy was soaked dripping with cum and fluid. Dezimias place was soaked and all if ut was from namiko
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:33 am

"Such a good girl. You came as if you were enjoying yourself..did my grinding feel that good?" she said in Namiko's ear that made her moan loving how she said it. Kazemaru blinks hearing that but Dezimia smiled before slowly grinding against Namiko again to make her whimper in pleasure.

"D-dezimia d-don't....I.."

"Shhhh, be a good girl and let me give you more. I know you love this when someone plays with this hot body of yours. Don't you like it when my clit rubs against you?" she asked teasing her but another moan leaves her lips to whimper.

"Don't you?" she asked again to hold her wrists down on the bed, grinding harder and harder to make Namiko moan out lustfully from how good it felt. She tried not to cum again but Dezimia giggled but moans herself from the feeling. Kazemaru gulps seeing their pussies rubbing against each other but he only gotten more hotter to see her really giving it to Namiko.

"Answer me, Namiko...."

"Haaaa ahhhh y-yes ma'am...I love it w-when you give it to me. It feels so good..."

"Such a good girl...behaving and being adorable for me...I bet this pussy is hungry for something isn't it?"

"Y-Yes....."

Dezimia smiled before lowering down again and started messing with her breasts, causing her to gasp and moan with purrs of pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Kazemaru gulped. "What is it hungry for?" He asks curious and trying to control himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:57 pm

"If you wish to know, you can take a look to see.."Dezimia asked gently looking towards her but slowly still grinding her hips harder and harder against Namiko that she moans out. Namiko arches her back from the bed while gasping in and out feeling weaker now. Drool was seen near her chin but that only made her gasp slightly while feeling her clit getting messed with that she cries out once more in pleasure.

"Please don't ahhhhh please no more pleasure!! I don't want no more pleasure or I'll go insane!" Namiko begs but Dezimia kept grinding harder that she was almost thrusting into her harder hearing more moans of pleasure.

"So cute right Kazemaru? She's really so cute....losing pleasure and even feeling more aroused than usual. It's still something else.......seeing her this adorable is making me more hotter than usual. Is that normal? I don't know.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:42 am

He was throbbing watching this wanting to take them both as they grind against each other
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 am

Dezimia giggles seeing Namiko getting more weaker that it only started burning more hotter. She arches her back from the bed while feeling more wetter because of it. The expression on her face looked more adorable before she holding Namiko down.

"D-dezimia haaa please d-don't..mmmmmmm..."She giggles but slowly holds her still to slowly see Namiko panting and moaning. That only gotten more hotter about things that only showed more because of it.

".....Why not? You're so adorable and sweet..I could play with you all day I could really have fun messing with you but maybe Kazemaru could get impatient. I could keep doing this till he snaps but what's the fun in that. Besides, you love my touch don't you Nami?"She pulls at her nipples but sees Namiko crying out in more pleasure before shivering and twitching as her pussy drips heavily.

"I...I don't......errmmmm!!" she winces feeling Dezimia biting against her neck but she hears Namiko cry out that her body was squirming against from under the other. That made Dezimia lick her lips to really get aroused and grind even harder that they were panting against the others lips.

"ahh hah haaaa D-dezimia y-your pussy i-is ahhhh so hot. It's juices are dripping onto my own..."

"That's because you made me horny for you...such a bad girl you are.."

Namiko tried to get away but Dezimia holds her down while grinding back. The moan gotten louder from her lips but felt more aroused before of it. She only chucked to hold Namiko down to turn her to the side, showing how wet Namiko was from this.

"It's she adorable Kazemaru? Dripping and being so aroused with moans crying in the room. It makes me wish to be a male and fuck her over and over till she's nothing but a wet mess.." she lowers her hand down Namiko's stomach before pushing two fingers into here pussy that she cries out cumming violently. He blushes worse seeing Namiko's cumming hard but falling back panting in and out in pleasure.

"D-dez....imia....not that. Your fingers a-are...inside of me...."

"Such a good girl taking my fingers into you. You're just so cute."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Kazemary wa sthrobbing hard seeing this as namiko cums violently from overload as dezimia rubs and teases her with her fingers going hard inside. Namiko wanted cock so badly but couldnt beg for it because dezimia was so good.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:04 pm

All Namiko could do was cry out in moans feeling her body growing hotter and weaker that she was tossing her head left and right. This still effected Kazemaru that still watches this whole thing but he just gulps seeing Namiko cumming again and again till she plops down on the bed panting in and out with tears streaming down her face.

Dezimia loved that expression on her face before pulling her fingers out and shows Namiko how wet she was. The fingers then get lowered down near her lips before showing dominance in her eyes making Namiko whimper.

"Clean them......"

"B-but I-"

"I. said. clean. them." she hissed in Namiko's neck to hear another deep whimper from her that she had to obey Dezimia.

She waited for Namiko to follow orders before opening her mouth and started cleaning them with the movement of the tongue. Namiko was used to this since she's been getting some training from Dezimia but Kazemaru didn't know since he was dazed from the whole thing.

"Mmmmmm that's it...get them nice and clean. I wanna be sure your wet so we can keep playing with your naughty body little pet.."

"*gulps*"

Hearing the gulp made Dezimia giggle while facing him now with a wink.

"If you must know I've been trying to train her just for you, Kaze. She's such a good girl and will do whatever her owner tells her to do. She even can take rougher punishments now with no problems like before. That wasn't good for someone as sweet like her.."

"M-Meaning?"

"She'll obey every command you give her and take your cock as rough and hard as you like. You don't have to be careful with her or gentle. Namiko loves it rough don't you girl?"

"Mfffmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm..."

"Answer me pet. Do you or do I need to punish you again?" she pulls her fingers out as Namiko gasped with gentle coughs. Her eyes dazed from lust as Dezmika held her close against her body.

"Y-Yes ma'am.....I'll d-do anything.....anything for my masters just please...please show no gentleness or mercy...make me scream masters..." she reaches down spreading herself wide for them but Dezimia grips her hair back with a moan leaving Namiko's lips.

"However, she tends to try breaking the rules......." she pushes her fingers into Namiko's mouth once more to silence her.

"I........hold on Dezimia.."

"Yes?"

"W-what are you saying? You been training her while I was gone?"

"OF course.....she's been so good but naughty in the beginning because she thought I was crazy for suggesting this idea. You all know how stubborn Namiko is and thought you wouldn't like it but I knew you would since your hard from watching us play."

"I...I don't..."

"Oh yes you do. You're getting aroused from seeing Namiko like this that you wish you could take her right now hmmm? Her body coated in sweat while you kiss, lick, and bite her skin to mark her. Spanking her as she calls them out one by one.....I mean look at her. She's even wetter now after getting some playtime down there........Even cleaning her juices off my fingers is cute.."she sees Namiko sucking slightly before she feels them get pulled out coughing with a heated expression on her face.

"Such a dirty girl you are. Did that feel good from sucking on my fingers like that?"

"Y-Yes....it felt good...." she mutters to feel her petting Namiko's head but grip some hair to move her head back when she tried to move or sit up without Dezimia's permission. She leaves sweet kisses against her neck seeing Namiko's hands grip the bed sheets.

"W-wait......haaa please.."

"Shhhhh...be a good girl...."

She whimpers from the command not moving but Kazemaru was seeing them doing this again before trying to move closer. Dezimia noticed and stops him while lowering her clean fingers to rub Namiko that gasped to get wet again.

"Stay where you are Kazemaru...or you don't get to play with her. Just stay there and watch. That's a punishment just for you..."

"What??? But y-" his words stopped hearing Namiko moan out lustful when Dezimia's fingers kept pushing deeper and deeper into her but shook and twitched. He didn't say anything but Dezimia knew he wanted to play with her but had to be good to get it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:20 am

What if i wanted her to be rough with me?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:23 pm

"She can do that too. But that's unless you want her to be a naughty girl.." Dezimia pushes her fingers deep into Namiko that made her scream out in pleasure, cumming hard on the bed that some hits Kazemaru's hand and his face. That was a such strong orgasm but she was moaning from each breath she took.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10 am