Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:06 pm

"E-easy now ahhhh that's gonna really split me open!" Namiko groans out feeling weak but Kazemaru kisses her lips as Dezimia smiled watching them make out like this to rub and squeeze her butt now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 3:13 pm

He slams harder and deeper like he was trying to split her open and namiko lost herself to everything as dezimia pushed a finger inside her butt making namiko acream out as dezimias finger moves inside stroking and rubbing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 4:31 pm

"H-hey, don't push your finger in there! That's my butt!" Namiko said whimpering in pleasure but Dezmika turns her head to kiss her lips making out with her. Kazemaru watches them making out together but it only made him want more of her. They were whimpering and moaning together from that but he keeps ramming upward into her and Dezmika rubs her breasts to show Kazemaru.

"You are still so cute. Either way you are doing even more adorable...showing Kazemaru looking at Namiko. So cute."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Deximia twists her hand around spinn9ng her finge rinside namimo and maling namiko closer to cum as kazemaru's member beat her pussy to mush
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Her eyes were dazed out feeling her pussy getting beaten to a pulp but slowly feels more aroused seeing both holes taken. She tried to warn them it's gotten too much but a moan leaves her lips not able to warn him about it. Dezimia and Brandon smirked from that to see her lost in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 10, 2017 12:47 pm

Dezimia pust another finger inside pushing them apart and moving them around inside as kazemaru slamed worse with thick meaty slaps coming from her bulging belly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Dezmika and Kazemaru saw Namiko's facial expression changing but she groans loving how hot it felt. Just what in the world was she feeling? Her butt clenched down on the fingers but hugs him tightly that his face was against her breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 11:36 am

He slammed harder and faster as she screams out suddenly getti g clise as he swelled and pulsed ubsid eher
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 2:55 pm

"G-guys stop please! It's too much! Your gonna make me cum!!" Namiko moans out while feeling weaker and hotter that her pussy was dripping down his cock but Dezimia pushes her fingers even deeper to see her looking up moaning in a trance. It felt good in both ends that her body twitches hungry for more.

"Geez, Namiko. You are already close and Kazemaru didn't even cum yet." she teased but he keeps slamming her down onto his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 pm

He pulsed swelling worse as she startex to slip. His cum burst i to her as she exploded
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Both her and Kazemaru moan together feeling their climax mix with each other. His cum fills her womb and pussy but some spill out to the floor. Kazemaru panted against Namiko's neck but still held her up in his lap before seeing Dezimia pull her fingers out of Namiko's butt and sees it open and close from the experience. Maybe this could trigger a new pleasure game for Namiko.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 14, 2017 2:17 am

It was dezimiaa turn next.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:14 am

Namiko sat beside them to rest while Dezimia was getting excited to see him still aroused and big.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 15, 2017 2:37 am

He smiles sitting back as dezimia rubs it against her pussy wanting it badly as the tip throbbed. Namiko moans watching as she rubs her ruined pussy wanting him once more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 9:35 am

"You'll get your turn Namiko...It's my turn right now.." she said still grinding against the tip more that some of her juices spill down on his cock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 9:42 am

Dezimias soaled oussy splits wide as she pushed him deep inside with a loud screaming moan.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:57 am

She couldn't move feeling that as blood spills down onto his cock and drips to the ground. It's been too long from this and Dezmia shivered from the pain. Kazemaru could feel her body shaking from the feeling but he gently kisses her neck in hopes to helping her relax. Namiko blushes seeing that but gently stood up to reach and rub her breasts to help her not think of the pain.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 3:33 pm

A-are you okay?" He asks as she shivers and whines "im fine please mmmm keep going its just been so long." She groans and moves as much as she can. He didnt stop as he mives slowly trying to end her pain. It didny hurt long and she moves harder lovin how he yhrobbed and moans from how good she felt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 4:21 pm

She held onto him with both arms while Kazemaru thrusts into her and moved her hips along side him. Kazemaru never felt her this tight before but he was panting to see her moaning out with saliva dripping down her chin.

'How in the world...did she still remain this tight? My whole cock is being squeezed more...' he thought still moving up into her while she moves down moaning out his name loud and full of desire.

"I-If you are wondering about something, she and I been improving our stamina thanks to some new medicines I created. I even made something to help keep her and me super tight. It's almost like you took our first time like years ago. We wanted to give this to you Kazi.."

"S-she's right Nrmmmmm our bodies were changed j-just for you. Please, keep loving us and use us any time you want if you f-feel hungry. Drain your balls deep from cum inside of our wombs and pussy.....we wish to make you f-feel good. So very good..." she pulls him close to kiss him deeply while holding his cheeks.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Ge slammed harder into dezimia and namiko squeezes her more as he groans feeling them both teasing him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Dezimia panted against the pleasure still slamming her hips down but she feels Namiko turning her head and kisses her deeply. They were making out slightly because of it but it felt too good that she was feeling more lost because of Kazemaru thrusting into her and Namiko kissing her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 17, 2017 11:51 am

She feltna sudden sting as he pushed all the way inside stunning her as he forved his way deep insid eher. She groans weally as he pushed too much inside at once styffimg her with just his cock while namiko tiok yhe rest if dezinias body and she kisses dezimia slowly. Yhe ecperiment worked as dezimia tore once more in pleasyre no pain as she yook him the rip heals thanks to namiko as the treatments to make her tighter took effect as dezimia cums violently only to tear once more and cum again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Namiko kept kissing Dezimia while she touches her cheeks but Kazemaru panted watching this from the both of them sharing their love. He grips her hips to still slam upward and moving her hips down. She gasped feeling that to cum again as her voice rose in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Bamiko was picked up and placed facinf daximia as she was kissed ob he rlios while kazemaru eat her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Namiko gasped feeling that but sees Dezimia hold her close to kiss her lips as they were being pleasured by Kazemaru. He grunts from the thrusts while swirling his tongue against her folds even more holding her hips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:36 pm