Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:54 pm

She blushes feeling this but keeps herself wide open for him and his cock. Namiko panted heavily while seeing him rubbing against his slower to tease her even more that a moan escaped her lips. She needed him after so long and he was taking his time. The clones kept holding Dezimia still but blushes seeing this. He knew she wanted this but seeing Namiko beg was hot.

"Mmmmmm come on master...I need you so badly. Please let m-me have your monster sized cock inside of me. Rip me apart. Destroy my womb. Just please..please give it to me." the way she begged was hot that he gives it more thought and slowly made her get on all fours while the clones lower Dezimia on the ground too. He wanted her see him take Namiko in front of Dezimia just like years ago. She was panting from this looking down but felt Kazemaru holding her hips close near him stoking himself faster to get even more aroused.

To be honest, he would lose his mind when fucking Namiko. Not even he would be able to stop himself once he starts. He could see her pussy dripping but seems even tighter thank to the paste.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:06 pm

He slammed hard and deep pushing all the way inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Namiko arches her back slightly as soon as he pushes into her with his cock. The old feeling was sure different this time while she lowers her head. However Kazemaru moans from how hot and moist she felt inside. After all these years Namiko felt just as good but ten times better. He heard her whimpering and panting from the size of his cock to try squirming away from him that he grips her hips with nails cutting into her skin.

She yelps from the grip but couldn't move now thanks to him. Dezimia saw him holding her back against him own body her lower body up in the air and her upper body struggling to keep from the floor. He did give a warning to them that once he slams into them he wasn't planning on stopping. With a heated expression on his face and a slight lick of his lips, Kazemaru slowly pulls back his hips from hers to hear a gasp from her and started a hard rough thrust inside again.

Another moan escaped her lips feeling her master thrusting into her with forward movements but he was so much bigger now that Namiko couldn't speak. Her hands rest on the floor face down trying to bear with this but Kazemar didn't wish to show mercy on her nor on Dezimia that still was watching.

"Even after the years mmmm you still feel so good, Namiko..."

"Ahhh~ hah M-mas...nnnugghhh...mmmmmm...."

"Such a tease......does it already feel that good that your drooling?"

"S-sorry master...hhaaa I'm s-so..ohhhhh f-fuck......."

He knew she was already losing it but decided to keep this pace before going wild like he did years ago. Forcing her down on the floor and fucking her like the naughty slut she was. She knew she loved forced rough sex and having a master like him made it more arousing. Kazemaru kept thrusting into Namiko while groaning and moaning loving her insides, hearing the wet slick movements effecting his cock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:33 pm

He groans and thrusts faster and deeper pysbibg I to be belly and groaning as she tightens on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:35 pm

He heard Namiko's moans of pleasure while he was thrusting into her harder. Pulling her hips back against his own wanting to get even deeper. Dezimia kept watching this to see Kazemaru taking Namiko like no other.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:41 pm

She was lost looking up as he breasts swing under her and her belly throbbed with his size
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:29 am

Namiko cries out even louder feeling that but she gently grips onto whatever she could pressing back against Kazemaru but he groans feeling that. Seeing her behaving like this made it more hot to watch her lose it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:47 am

He slammed ha4der and deeper as she screams out feeling him force her belly to bulge worse and nearly rip inside as his cock s2irled inside her ruining her body and making he4 scream out. Dezimia watches burning hot as the medicines slowly take effect and sh3 was burning seeing him forcing namiko to take his full size and strength. The lost almost pained look on namiko face aroused dezimia more as kazemaru fucked her with everything he had.

Nam8ko couldn't sto0 Cumming from it all and she fell forward as her pussy was destroyed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Namiko felt weak and out of it from the feeling of his cum inside of her but she gently shivers again to feel worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:40 pm

He moves out of her and she collapses suddenly drained and empty before he steps over her to dezimia.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Dezimia keeps silent from the thought seeing Kazemaru standing in front of her but she didn't say a thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:10 pm

What's wrong didn't you like watching me claim her just how she likes It? " he asks touching he neck and breasts slowly feeling her rising heat. She was resisting it well and he smiles and kisses her neck as she shivers and moans. "Mmm how do you want me to give it to you my dear.?" He asks her teasing her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Dezimia had a hard time talking during the time but she wasn't sure what to think or say right now. Her mind already lost because of it that she whimpers slightly loving his touch. Kazemaru showed a smirk on his face that he touches her cheek to kiss his own cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:06 pm

I bet if I threatened to leave you got and aroused like this you would find the words to say what you want." He challenged and she whimpers trying to speak but couldn't. He reaches low touching he pussy to see she absorbed all the paste and he went to get more. She gasps seeing his hand full of it to Guv her a huge dose rubbing it deep inside her hearing her Lou moans of heard lust feeling more of the super paste rubbed inside and she gasps seeing him run more on his cock making it throb and swell. So tell me should I put it in now or make you wait and beg for it while the medicine slowly sinks In and drives you insane with desire.?" He asks her waiting for an answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:17 pm

She struggles slightly from the clones but Kazemaru sees just how desperate she was being. It was really arousing to see her like this. Either way, her whole body coated in sweat before slightly seeing her pussy dripping even worse that it made a puddle on the ground.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:26 pm

If you won't tell me I'll just leave you got and wanting. He said teasing her and tormenting her with her desire as he strikes himself in front of her almost close enough to touch her dripping place
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:18 pm

She whimpers slightly from the point before gently feeling her body. Her body sweated and burns before seeing Kazemaru rubbing and touching against her skin and cheek. He wanted to see her looking more hotter that she whines slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Be warned if you keep quiet and refuse to answer me I will let you suffer in want." He said making her struggle trying to talk but her mind was gone leaving only her lust to reply to him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:35 pm

"I-I want it...I want you Kazemaru please....My whole body is aching for you and your command. Please....please." he heard Dezimia beg to him while he rubs both her breasts in his hands but leaves small kisses against her shoulder. Was teasing all he plans on doing or was he going to help her? She knew Namiko was out dazed from the punishment she got but moans grinding against some pillow close by still in some weak heat.

"Is that what you wish for?" he teased against her lips that Dezimia whimpers nodding yes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:52 pm

He slammed violently inside from the start stinging dezimia badly as she tore right away. Namiko always made him so much bigger and hotter than normal and dezimia was bursting inside feeling him force his cock deep inside her as she screams in mixed pleasure and lust. Namiko grinds harder Seeing that and tried to push something inside her to fuck while he took the screaming dezimia. He was just as rough with namiko and dezimia slim belly was bulging more as her body was wrecked by his size and thrusts
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:29 pm

She couldn't control her screams feeling this but Kazemaru gently keeps her up and thrusting into her that his lips met with hers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:11 pm

His hips slammed her into a wall killing the clone holding her and she giggles then moans as his lips attack her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:19 pm

He acted like a beast hungry for his prey but Dezimia loved that about him. No matter what happened during their play time, he never was too scared to play a little rough. He bites into her neck a little more sucking against the skin but his hips kept ramming into her pussy deeper and deeper.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:32 am

Her body jomts slamming against the wall with loud banging as she took all his thrusts. He was getting close oversensitive from what he did to namiko and he throbbed reaching his peak
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Dezimia kept crying out feeling the pleasure going to their heads but she turns her head to kiss his lips deeply. His tongue swirling against his own as he felt more and more closer because of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:43 pm