Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style rp 2

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Naruto style rp 2

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:25 pm

It's been a while since Kazemaru Hikari left for a mission for the leaf but he was also wondering where the ones he loved were. He was at home while looking around the new home he got with the money he saved. Even from the mission he's been doing over the years. Ever since they were younger, he's been more happy with things and living in a more bigger home now. He was eating some food that was left for him from their sensei but she was taking some time for a mission too.

Her, Namiko hizachi, and Dezimika Uchiha. He was happy to have these three ladies in his life since they love him. Even he was given the honest word to know chi-chi was their sensei's full name. He had everything and even better knowing their love was strong together. With a sigh, he begins eating more to hope the three will come back soon. He missed them and knowing how much they have grown from him being a strong young man and the other three growing to three strong women.

ooc:their older but still young. If you like. I did miss the naruto rp one.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Naruto style rp 2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:33 am

Ooc: I do too but I'm not caught up in it yet lol.

Bic: kazemaru returned to the village after an extended solo mission and when he got home the 3 were locked in a heated exchange of pleasure they missed him so much that when they heard he returned they xoilsnt hold back anymore needing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:11 pm

He saw the new house they were living in was still taken good care of but he hopes they area. Kazemaru walks through the door and looks around to see the bigger living room and kitchen. "Hello? Is anyone here? Hello?" he calls out but heard no response.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:04 am

He sighs thinking they forgot him as he opens the door to the bedroom to set his stuff aside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Kazemaru didn't say a thing right after but they didn't move right after because of it. He saw no one else was near by but wonders where the three were.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:07 am

He went out to look for them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:34 am

The three girls were in one room which was Chi-chi' sensei's room but Namiko was handing her some hot tea with a worried expression. While Dezimia was sitting beside her and patting her lap as her eyes sees small drops of tears running down her face. She looks at the tea when her tears fell into the liquid but she didn't know what to do.

Chi sensei didn't know what will happen if he found out or what he might think of her. Would he hate her for being in this problem? Or was she going to suffer just like before? She already told Namiko and Dezimia about this but she begs them not to tell Kazemaru just yet. It had to be at the right time and moment before telling him this. All she knew is that she had the support of the other two which made her feel okay after a while. Before speaking, the three heard his voice and a knock was heard on the door.

"Chi sensei? Are you here? Is Dezimia and Namiko with you?" He said but the three looked quiet before Dezimia went to open the door while Chi sensei wipes away her tears so he wouldn't worry. The time to tell him was not now and she would later or soon. She gets to the door and opens it to see Kazemaru there but he looks at her then at the other two.

"Hey, I'm back. I've been looking for you three and I didn't know if you were gone during that time."

"Sorry Kazemaru. We were just having some girl time and relaxing while you were gone. No big deal." she said.

"Yeah. We didn't know you were going to be back so soon but seeing as your mission must have went smoothly?" Of course Kazemaru nods and was happy to see them alright and the same for Chi sensei that gently smiled to nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:34 am

He set down and senses something.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:01 am

"Anyway, did you do okay on your mission Kazemaru? I was told from the hokage you been doing alright." Chi sensei said but he nods to look at the three while Dezimia and Namiko nods. "Its been alright but I guess I'm just glad to be back home with you guys." he said smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:42 pm

What is wrong? He asks as perceptive as ever and they froze. "C'mon chi he will understand." Dezimia says and namiko hugs her softly "trust him" she said and chi didn't k ow what to say. This was painful for her and would be for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:52 pm

"Girls...I don't know if I can-...I mean I.." Chi sensei kept silent since she didn't know what to do at the moment or after. In some way, she could tell Kazemaru about this or she keeps it silent. Kazemaru blinks looking confused about this but Namiko and Dezimia helps Chi sensei sit on the bed. They held one of her hands but nods saying their here for her and hope Kazemaru will be too.

"Go ahead sensei.."

"*Nods*"

"*sighs* Okay. Kazemaru...I'm......I'm pregnant.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 pm

He froze. "But I've been gone for 2 years" he said and then he understood. "What are you foing to do chi sensei?" He asks mixed happy and confused. He didnt understand why she would have someone else and he blamed himself for leaving. And he had heard of namikos future mission and he didnt know how to keep thinks stable.

"I'm going to keep it. You should know. I knew him since I was a child and I needed... release... He was there for me. I'm so sorry I hurt you I couldn't fight it." He did understand and hugs her. She weeps unsure what he would do. He cared for her and loved her all the same as draconian and namiko said he would.

Two nights later she and dezimia leave him and namiko alone so she can have an unforgettable night with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Both Kazemaru and Namiko didn't say a thing at the moment since the two of them just remained silent looking away from each other. This was a weird night for just them to be alone and she wonders if Chi sensei was okay with Dezimia. Kazemaru looks ahead while Namiko's eyes look down at the floor while he sat beside her. Since the other two looks at her before she checks the time.

"..................."

"................." Both of them just sat there and looks at the window for some time before she sighed. What was the point in doing this again? Was it because of him being gone for so long? Maybe? Either way, she should be busy getting some sleep instead of staying up and looks away from him again.

"Kazemaru....I think I seriously need to head to bed before my missio0n tomorrow....I don't want to keep you up and I need to be asleep soon. You don't even have to do anything much but stay here with chi sensei and Dezimia." she said.

"What? But it's still early Namiko. I'm just.....well, was hoping we can spend some time together or something." he said but she didn't answer him to stand up and look away from him. She was told this mission was something dead serious and messing this up won't do. She just wanted to do a little better with what she knows when passing the mission along.

"......Namiko........."

"Yes, I know that Kazemaru but I really need to head to bed or else I'll wake up late for this mission." she said going to change her clothes to her sleep wear since the mission was in due morning and she can't afford to miss this one.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:13 pm

He hugs her from behind that almost caused them to fall on the floor but she's able to keep her self up straight.

"Namiko... wait." He said and she blushed unsure what to do.

"No, Kazemaru I need to get ready." He looked down.

"Namiko...please..listen...I want to make tonight something you will never forget I want to make it so even on the mission all you can think about is me." He told her softly and hugged her closer. "Let's be one again. One last night together be for at our mission what do you say?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm

She didn't say a thing nor moved from being in his hug but the feel was a good while. Ever since they were younger, she always did have a deep connection towards him but after his mission going for two years, seems things have gotten unsure for her. Even if Kazemaru has been gone for so long, she wasn't sure about it right now.

"Please Namiko, I know I've been gone for so long and I know to you three it's been way too long. Almost like years since I left. I thought the mission was going to be quick but I was wrong." he said quietly but sees her not looking at him.

"..............."

"I just wish to be one with you again, that's all I wish for."

"I can't Kazemaru. Things have changed and you know what's going on. Chi sensei lost it first, then I don't know about Dezimia and me. It just didn't feel the same without you here. We had arguments on things and fights but we just became closer....now, when you come back things are a little awkward a little bit." she undoes her hair as it falls down her back to move away from his hug.

"I need to get some sleep Kazemaru so....please, I need to head to bed right now." she said quietly but Kazemaru didn't know what to say to her as she was looking down at her feet.

"Namiko, I don't understand. Did it really hurt you guys that much when I left?" he asked gently but she didn't answer him.

"Even if you were gone, we three had to stay strong for you. I was having a hard time like the rest. I even had to get my mother to heal me from the long times of being away from you, Kaze. Besides, I've always thought about you everyday like the others and try to stay strong till you did. I'm glad your back Kazemaru, I really am but I need to get some sleep but I'll always have you in my mind even when I go on my mission...Now please, I need to sleep." she said turning to leave the room to her own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:28 pm

He holds her still after he caught her. " Please Namiko, I promise it will be good."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:10 am

"That made no sense, Kazemaru. Now please let me-" He keeps her right where she was but hugs her tighter while feeling her keep still. He sure was serious about this and yet, he was unsure about what to say in this. She looks down at the floor of the room but looks at the time to see it's not too late and it's only seems to be 9:59.

However, she wasn't sure why he wanted to do this so eagerly. Was it because of being away for two years? Was it because he seriously wanted to be with her, Dezimia, and Chi sensei after so long? "Please, Namiko...please..." she still heard him mutter against her back but she releases a sigh and moves away.

"Kazemaru, I told you I need to get my sleep. Can't you wait till I come back from my mission?" she asked but he looks at her with sadness in his eyes. He didn't want her to leave if he couldn't even give her a memory to remember him by. He didn't want to let go of her but sees Namiko get her wrist out of his gentle grip.

".............."

"..............."

"*Sighs* Good night, Kazemar-"

"Wait. Please. I know I hurt you three when I was gone for so long and I know it was very lonely for you three without me here. The mission I was on was very serious and I couldn't let anything distract me from it, not even you three." he looks up a little to see Namiko still in the room. At least she was hearing him out and didn't storm off like years ago when she was younger.

"I don't know how I can say sorry to you, Dezimia, and Chi sensei, but please at least let me try that now. I love you so much Namiko that I want you to remember me during your mission. So please....please let me at least do this..I wish to be one with you...just like before.." He looks down again at the floor and his feet but didn't know what Namiko would do.

Of course she did know the mission was something important and serious but after a while, his words did mean well. She didn't wish to be the bad guy here but it's been so long since she's slept with him, well, aside for sleeping with Dezimia. Now with him back, she didn't know. "....This isn't going to slip your mind is it? I have a feeling you won't even drop this till I made my choice?" she asked with arms crossed over the large shirt she was wearing.

Kazemaru didn't want her to see the hard on that showed in his sweatpants but kept his eyes on her own. "I just want to share this last memory with you before your off on your mission, Namiko...."

"You are still as stubborn when we were younger, Kazemaru. No matter what one of us said you still never gave up but like I said; things have changed for us since you left. It just has been..quiet. It's going to get late if we keep talking so I serious need to get some sleep." She turns away from him to move some of her dark brown hair behind her and grabs the door knob ready to leave but quickly, she felt Kazemaru's arms around her body to stop her.

"?!?!?" She looks down at the arms but Kazemaru held her tightly while looking away from her blushing slightly. He didn't wanna let her go, not just yet. She looks back a little to see his head but not his blushing face.

"What are you doing? Please let me go.."

"I said I won't let go, Namiko. Please, I don't want you to leave me....please stay here tonight..." he mutters loud enough for her to hear but turns his head to look at her and kisses the top of her head. He was slightly taller than her but it was still nice to hold her again after so long. She on the other hand didn't move and didn't look at him to try moving again but his grip tightens around her body again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Her body was starting To burn in a way it hasn't since she forgot what his touch felt like
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:32 pm

She didn't say a thing before making him let her go so she can leave, opening the door and walks out to her own room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:42 pm

He looked down and gave up. Maybe everyone hated him again. He didn't know. He left and namiko cries a little she wanted nothing more than to show her love for him but she couldn't because her mission needed to take so long that if she did she would want him more and more eamd her mission would go in finished. She felt bad for hurting him but it had to be done.

He went elsewhere to their training spot and found it was gone and he sighed. Nothing was the same anymore. Was he even welcome anymore? He vanished to sit above the village
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Namiko was already asleep in her room but did get a quick message of Chi sensei being okay and Dezimia too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:56 pm

He sat quietly and soon cried from a lonely heart once again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Others in the village was sleeping too but the night passes on for the time being till morning.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:11 pm

No one seemed to notice he was gone and no one missed him when he came back. They all forgot even the ones who said they love him. Was he really worth anything? He didn't know all he knew was he was lonely and he wanted someone to hold and no one he trusted wanted anything to do with him.

He was wrong of course but no one had explained anything any different it was like everyone was avoiding him and he didn't know what to do
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:17 pm

"Dezimia, do you think Kazemaru and Namiko are okay? I really can't sleep." she said quietly but Dezimia was unsure herself. Maybe he was still taking time for coming back and she felt sad because Namiko was going to be gone during the mission. Maybe he can try to re connect with the others. "I don't know but lets move on and get ready for bed. You need it.." she said before they both goes ahead to bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:56 am