Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Sleeping dreams

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Sleeping dreams

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 pm

He groans before flooding her with his release.

Ooc: heres one more for your original idea.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:50 am

She lets out a wild moan of pleasure but feels Brandon panting heavily from releasing so much that he fell on top of her. Melli didn't mind the warmth she felt against his body and wraps her arms around him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 am

They rest in eachothers arms heated and content. They relax and soon he drifts off to sleep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:49 am

She looks at him sleeping beside her before she kisses his cheek to wish him sweet dreams.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:15 am

His dreams here hot and he was lcked into one about him amd her. When he did wake up he was sweating amd heates but he went to the bathroom to shower and hopefuly wash his scent off before melli was effected.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:16 pm

"Huh?...that was odd." she said to herself but relaxes on her back to look upward to the ceiling of the room she was in. As for Brandon, he was still taking a shower in hopes of trying to get clean and getting rid of his dangerous strong scent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:07 pm

The soap wasnt working lime it should and he started to get paranoid that he got worse as he tried shedding his skin. Nothing. The smell wouldnt go away and he dried off trying to get dressed before the smell sprwad to fill the house. She felt him leave and his scent was stil strong in the house.

He went for a walk.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 am

"Brandon, where are you-"

"I just need some time alone for a while, Melli. I'll be back later on okay?" he said seeing her confused to why he had to leave. Was he sick? Did something happen? Or was he needed somewhere? "Ummmmm...what are-"

"Great, see you later!" he runs off but Melli blinks not sure what just happened but so far, she wasn't effected by his scent even if it's all in the house. Something seemed...off.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:05 pm

The scene of his walking fades as a dark figure was chanting a spell trying to make him think amd freling things that weret happening. Melli didnt notic a change because there wasnt one ir was all in his hwad
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:02 am

She raised one hand to scratch her head but had a feeling of something happening. Turning away, she goes back inside to watch more Tv and will see Brandon later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:10 pm

He returned home heated and trying to cool off before he went to explain what he felt and why he left to he . He was sorry and let her know asking for forgiveness
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:40 pm

"That's why? Silly, you don't need to say sorry to me for that. I understand." she said as she watches him drinking some water but he sighed finishing it in one go. Why was he still burning up? Was something wrong? "Thanks for understanding, Melina."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Melli explores his body with her powers and found nothing diferent except in his mind she saw evidence of tampering. Someone was sending fake felings to him to try and make him break his pact
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:13 pm

That sure was strange. Who would want that to happen? Was someone trying to tell him it's alright to explore his sexual desires toward her? Or was it someone thinking of this as a prank? If that's true, it wasn't funny. Messing with another one's feelings and emotions is not enjoyable and can lead to serious consequences.

"You okay, Melli? You're staring at me weird like. Did I do something wrong?" he asked to snap her out of it as she looks towards him now.

"No, It's nothing. How about I make you some tea to help your mind. I always have a cup when I have struggles with things." he saw her stand up and started making some tea for the two of them. He didn't know how in the world she was so nice and yet not even effected to this. Melli was sure different and it made him question it.

He did try to ignore the unknown feelings and weird signals that his brain was sending to him but shuts his eyes to try and ignore it. The smell was not as bad either so at least Brandon didn't have to worry about that for now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Melli went on a mission later to find and stop this person so brandon could explore her on his own with his true feelings and she went alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:45 pm

She tries to find the main source to where it is but nothing yet but she wouldn't give up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:43 pm

She traveled fast and light rushing a little as she tracked the tail end of an energy trail she was catching up using her training he gave her and her powers were greater tham his. She cuaght the shafow and recognised it as a fragment of lu and she burned it away collectimg the fragment as it glittered purified. The chain was gone and the hold on his head was gone bit she learned lu was alive and not entirely evil. He could be cured and restored.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:52 pm

She wonders if she should go find him and hope to be more help towards Lu. Maybe even see if she can be the one to save him from the darkness that cursed his own life to do these evil things. Looking ahead, she decided to go and find him as soon as possible before any darkness effected Lu once more. Melina could see that he was close or at least hiding somewhere while keeping the darkness at bay. However, it made it more harder to see and sense him without shifting his hidden spot from the darkness.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:08 pm

She fpund mor fragments and purifief them cointing hundreds more from yhe size of the shards. This was going totake. While
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:13 pm

She keeps following the trail but wonders if she'll ever find Lu around this place. However, she stops seeing two big ones that shines white after Melina purifies them. Her eyes looks at them but they make a little opening to show a bigger location where other shards were there or hovering slightly that she sees something in the middle.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Iy was tye gem that held his spirit lovked in the hilt that blef black power.she fpund his truebody
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:25 pm

She looks worried seeing this to rush over and look over his body. Melina wonders if he was alright being here or was their a way to help him at the moment or no? She had this feeling of wanting to help him now. He didn't deserve this even after all the times her and Brandon....hurt him. If she found a way to help him, she would be saying sorry till she was forgiven.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:44 pm

He couldnt speak he was fractured too much. She collected the pisces and purified them sealing the fem cracks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:00 pm

She keeps quiet looking at him but still focused on healing him as the cracks went away to become fixed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:17 pm

When the gem was fixed the blade shined and all the parts assembled. Lu refused to speak because of guilt but she restored his body to hom usong brandons power inside her. He looked better alot like brandon but different as he sank back into the gem to rest.

Melli knew he was okay and returned to brandon explaining everything. Brandon said mothing because lu needed rest and melli was to watch over him. She trusted brandon and saw something in lu that she didnt expect. He was kind naturally amd his darkness was fear that brandon would die he lu would die if thst happened.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 pm