Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Sleeping dreams

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Sleeping dreams

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:29 pm

She panted slightly to nod her head yes slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:05 am

He begins kissing her himself pressing close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:16 am

"Mmmm!?" The kiss was sudden to her but it felt just as good to be this close against Brandon. She just started returning the kiss back to him that she was shivering a little from her over sensitive nerves being touched again with his hands. He still hugs her close against his own lightly sweaty body but didn't ease up with the kiss to add his tongue against her bottom lip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:16 am

He keeps going loving every touch as she.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 am

She whines slightly because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:19 pm

He painted a bit heating up and kissing more and harder as his lips and teeth nip her neck and shoulder leaving soft marks behind .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:23 pm

She shivers feeling that but Brandon flips them over while kissing against the skin. Her body started burning once more but Brandon wanted to savor this for as long as possible. His hand lowers down to rub against her clit again, hearing her gasp slightly in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Her heat was growing rapidly again as she moans and feels him continue as he holds her down add-in more pleasur ego her body as she could feel his lust and member swelling and she feels it against he rlef close to her as he continues ues to take it slow and rub her clit.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:10 pm

She panted in and out at a quick pace, feeling her body sweating and burning up with desire. Why did he know just what to do with her? NO matter what she did or said, Brandon would know how to make her a big wet mess.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:35 pm

I think you are ready." He said surprising her and she couldn't believe he said that because it seemed too good to be true. Was he really going to give it to her? He removed their remaining clothes and rubs hit tip against her. He was serious he didn't seem to be pleasuring her for long.

He groans pushing inside her deep and hard filling her up like never before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:56 pm

She shook slightly from the feeling that Melli leans back and cries out in pleasure feeling this. Brandon kept pushing into her but she was really tight to make it harder for him. Either way, he didn't want to push out to see her whimper from gripping the sheets tighter in her hands.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:19 pm

He moves slow pushing deep to fill her up before she moans loving how good he felt inside as his spirit blended with hers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:37 am

Brandon didn't wish to rush this just yet but only to savor the feeling. After so long, he and her were finally one. Moving his hips to press against her butt and thighs, he looks down to see her moan softly with her hands still clenching onto the sheets. Their was some slight sting from the movement but it didn't bother her too much honestly. She already felt him in some way and now she was hoping he would be more like this.

"Haa Melina mmm are you okay? Am I hurting you in anyway?" he asked before looking down at her flushed face, seeing her turning her head to the side while hissing in sharp breaths. Was her insides three times more sensitive than her outside? If so, she would be going into constant orgasm each time.

"I-I'm mmmm mmmm I'm fine....ahhhh just please d-don't stop...I'm begging you not to stop.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:56 am

She gasps and moans heavy feeling his cock slowly slide out of her as her pussy split inside making her gasp and moan more in mixed pleasure as her virginity leaked out of her and he pushes inside again keeping it slow as she was burning and cumming again when she felt his cock press against her womb then push harder as his hips slowly press against her butt cheeks the pressure inside her was too much as his tip threatened to push even deeper before she moans feeling him move out again and push easier into her as her pussy sucked him inside and more spilled out of her staining the sheets red
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:39 pm

She tenses up feeling that as the slight pressure and numbed pain caught onto her, Melli shuts her eyes trying to bear with it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:43 pm

He keeps thrusting slow as she started to get used to his size and when thrusting became easier and she moans out he thrusts harder and a bit faster. His tip slams hard against her womb with heavy wet slaps as she felt like he was going to rip into her belly to fit his cock inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Brandon watches her moving up and down on his lap but still taking him into her more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:28 pm

He groans loving it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:26 pm

It still felt so weird having him inside of her but Brandon tried to be more gentle with her while thrusting upward into her. He sees her resting both hands on his chest while trying to move her own hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:21 am

As her hips meet his she gasps and half screams in mixed pleasure as his tip popped into her womb and nearly pulled her insides out as she moves up and he moves down to prepare for the next heavy thrust as she crashed on him wanting more of the overwhelming pleasure. Her womb entrance split open from the force of their combined thrusts as he popped inside again and this time it stings as blood drips out of her.

It was too much to soon and he groans feeling pleasure from it and he didnt see the blood because he was dazed and thrusting with closed eyes as she keeps slamming down on him wantinf him deeper umtil she was stuffed with his heated pulsing cock
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:30 pm

She yelps each time he pulls out to feel like he would rip her organs out but moans feeling pleasure of Brandon pushing even deeper inside of her. Her hands resting on his chest while panting to move along side him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:43 am

He groans as her pmeasurw was added to his and she felt him swell inside nearly getting stuck as she clenched down wanting him even more. Her bely buldged as his coxk seemed to expand inside but realy she was clenching down on him and moving hard to keep up as he moans and she feels him burn out of control feelimg gow good her pleasure was for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Both of them kept panting slightly in pleasure, shivering slightly because of it. No matter the pleasure she felt, it just kept growing and growing after.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Haa i cant hild back much more" he said going alm out as she took it loving wvery moment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:13 pm

She shivers slightly but wanting more deeper while shivering slightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm