Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Sleeping dreams

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Sleeping dreams

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 pm

He wasn't mean or rushing her and every morning and evening he tested her. Her pleasure onlygrew because she liked it. She liked this life with him it made her happy and safe.

That night she really tried. In fact it was at night where she truly tried to improve because it was a lot romantic atmosphere then and it was the time she wanted to be one with him when she was ready. He started off as usual light touches. These she could manage she was getting used to his touch and touching him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Brandon saw her keeping still as his hands kept moving against her body, feeling her skin tingle from the trail of goosebumps forming. How in the world did Brandon get so good with touching? It was sending her soul ablaze from it and she was looking down blushing. "Doing okay Melli? You haven't move as much." he said against her ear while she blushes a deeper red.

"I'm o-okay Brandon..it just feels really nice.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:07 pm

She shivered when hestopped and he moved on to he emote sensitive spots start in with her neck and naval moving in and down to meet at he resist before continuing that they traded positions and she struggles to hold back never making it so far. He smiles and kisses her hand slow then slowly up her arm as her heatgrew worse and worse until his lips meet her neck and she cums with a groan unable to hold back anymore. She panted whining because her soul was on fire needing him and he had to stop.

"This is good progress you're twice as far as last time you're getting better." He said as she painted and like every time before she was weak and wanting. "Please fuck all my holes." She moans in need but he didn't and she recovers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:42 am

"I know you wish for me to give you what you desire Melli but not yet. We still need to see just how long you can wait and resist but this was impressive. You lasted longer than before and I'm impressed."He said to her but Melli blushes to feel him holding her closer again that she was able to see his hands reaching up to hold her breasts.

"H-How long much I keep doing this Brandon? How much longer must I hold on till you...give it to me?" she asked him but Brandon smiled to hug her again while kissing her sensitive neck to earn a shiver from her. "When we are close and when you can take it for yourself with no problem. But for now, lets keep going since we are going to have a good long time before then....you'll love it like you did with the others.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:44 pm

She hated the others and looks down he knew she hated them why did he have to mention them he won the contest because he was smart not super strong. -

He looked average maybe even less but when she first saw him alone he revealed everything to her and she took her glove off to touch him.

When she didn't feel pain she looked up and saw he stopped her. The expression on her face showed some confusion to why he did that.

"Not like this... I know how sensitive you are and I'm not going to force you to feel pain for a stupid Colosseum prize." He said and she blushed withdrawing her hand he didn't even touch her he touched her clothes to stop her. She never knew anyone so understanding before.

"M-Maybe so but... what if I get used to touching will you let me touch you then?" She asks and he thought about it it could work he thought and he decided to nod.

"As you wish my lady."

From that time on she and he became close and the next day after practicing to bear touching something without her special see through suit he saw how enflame her skin was. She had been practicing the whole time to get used to touch by touching her walls in her room most of the night her whole hand was uncovered and she went over to touch his fingertips against hers. She winced expecting pain but her body pulsed with a new sensation similar to eating and relaxing. She was sensitive still and only trained her hand for pain. She felt pleasure from his touch making her wet and groan.

He pulls away and she was blushing.

"No please... It didn't hurt I promise it felt good too good." He almost didn't believe her until she took her mask off. Her face was always hidden behind the reflecting light or deeper shadow her mask made and he blushed seeing her face. She wore this thin fabric because it was a special one that had much less frictional any other clothes making them soft enough to touch that she could touch things without hurting. She walked up to him and kisses his lips her first kiss and she passed out from the overload of pleasure. - and this was how they met.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:02 pm

She blushes remember that old memory but wasn't sure if Brandon did too. Maybe in some way, memories just like that was really special but even back then she was not sure how he was able to be a better man then the rest. When years ago, males were barbaric when it comes to getting prizes; being able to touch and test who was worthy of them. However, when Brandon saw her, he saw a woman that was afraid from the things she's been though. He was told about the whole thing with her and the other women but never had he figure one like Melli being highly sensitive to touch.

All Melli wanted was someone to help her from her over sensitive nerves for touching so it wouldn't be much of a issue for her. Other males wanted her while giving help but no matter who she touched, they left a burning pain like touch that made her stay away. Like the females there, they were hoping for someone with the right gentle feel for touching.

That was when she saw Brandon who helped her the most and took her home, not touching her to bring discomfort or anything. He took care of her, nursed her, gave her space, and was there if she needed someone to talk to. Either way, he was more gentlemen like than the other males in that place when they kept touching the other girls, including her. "Melina? You okay? Your spacing out on me here.."

His voice snaps her back to reality before she looks up at him to nod, blushing still.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:31 pm

This time she kisses him again and didn't pass out instead she starts to touch his muscles his body his skin she loved it felt so good she was already losing herself. Hip hold back with her whole body was against his she was releasing constantly he didn't know how she can keep her voice down during the kissing. She keeps pushing the boundary trying so hard to love him the way she really wanted to.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 pm

He wanted her to take all the time she needed and not feel like he was rushing her, watching her hand moving against his body but even worse when she blushes trying to keep herself clear headed. He was so strong and big too but her eyes keeps looking to his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:59 pm

He was close to losing his restraint and she really really wanted him to. Just before he was about to lose it he pulled back with a sudden surge of willpower week dazed with a constantly flowing pussy she tries to get close to keep going but he stops her." Not like this not now if I take you now wouldn't i just be taking advantage of you like everyone else?" He asks shaking trying to keep control of himself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:30 am

"N-No, of course not Brandon. Their were nothing like you because your so much more different than they are. Please, don't you want to....at least keep going to see where it will take us?" she asked moving closer towards a heated dazed Brandon but he stops her to keep her at a distance with one hand held in front of her.

"...I....."

"I mean a-aren't you...a little curious to how it might feel......letting you feel pleasure? it's something I'm curious about s-so shouldn't you be too?...."

He didn't want to do something that will make her hate him for the rest of their lives. However, knowing Melli, she might not take a liking to this even when she said it was okay. She trusted him and hopes he would completely lose it on her. "I shouldn't...we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves Melli. Why don't we just take a break for now?" he said but heard a whimper of disappointment from her.

"B-but I don't want to...can't you see how badly I need you? Here, you can tell right?" she asked before grabbing his hand to make him feel in between her legs. He tenses up feeling something wet and slick dripping on his fingers. Wait, was she....cumming on his fingers? Brandon then sees her pull his hand from between her legs and slowly licked her own cum off from his fingers with her tongue, panting against them that made Brandon gulp.

This wasn't fair and yet, it was arousing to see her like this but again. Brandon didn't want to lose control and pulls his hand away from her while she licked her lips from the taste of him and her mixed together. She deeply needed Brandon so much and this was causing her to really grow unstable for desire from him.

Brandon was planning on stopping everything and they were so close, so deadly close that she knew both him and her would snap if one of them didn't make a move. She moves closer towards him that he moves back all the way to the bedboard that he looks behind him seeing the glass mirror that was on it then turns to see Melli really close to his face while her body rests against his burning body. She was flushed and still hot for him that she traps him to see his stunned shocked face.

"Melli..."

"You can't stop this when w-we are so close Brandon....we just need to keep going a little more....then we can be lost together...lost to the wild dark desires with each other...please...please don't leave me like this.." she said in a heated desired tone that effected his mind and his body, turning his head to look away from her but gasped feeling her hand touching his cheek so he faces her again.

"I can't Melli, I don't want t-to..." she started leaning closer to his face that their lips were almost touching, their heated breaths brushing against each others lips. His heart was pounding in his chest before she slowly closes the gap and kisses him. Her lips were so smooth and burning against his own, feeling her kissing him as they made out slowly. A slow heated moan came from the both of them with tongues pressed and licking against each other.

Even if he was trying to keep in control, so was she but he didn't know while they made out. Brandon groans from the taste of the kiss that he pulls her body against his own to feel her shiver and place one hand on his chest while they kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:40 pm

She was doing too much and her body responded to her actions and his touch. Suddenly everything went fuzzy as she cums feeling something like never before touching her it was soft and hard at the same time as it pushes against her the lips of her pussy making her cum even harder wanting more eco this new feeling that touches her mise most sensitive spot.

He panted trying to keep his head as she kissed him and brings against his lump that bulged in his pants.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:49 pm

They still made out with one another, tongues swirling against each other harder and harder. Either way, it was hot to feel such a thing but shivers slightly to moan. Bot him and her moan against each other against their lips before Melli breaks it to pant from a line of saliva breaking from a second. She sits up on his lap but slowly started grinding against the lump to moan.

She leans her head back panting in and out from how good it felt, loud seductive moans escaping her lips that she whimpers a little more. Even her pussy felt hot and wet as it was extra tight that her clit was pressing down onto the lump under her. "Hah hah hah haa it's so big...your cock is so big and it's not even inside of me yet....mmmm....my whole body...i-it's already getting worse..."

He felt her already flowing from her juices dripping down to soak against his underwear and the bed. A light moan escaped his lips before gently feeling more pleasure burning in the both of them now. He tries sitting up to try stopping her but Melli didn't stop her hips, panting with saliva dripping down her chin to her breasts. "E-easy Melli.." "I c-can't...hhaaa hhhaaa I can't stop.....I can't stop my hips from grinding against your cock...your hard throbbing cock......it's making me cum so much...." she raised both hands to touch her breasts that got over sensitive as well, going faster and harder with her grinding of the hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:24 am

He groans as she keeps grinding and cumming repeatedly as her pleasure grows and grows. He groans resotonf his urges as she continues moaning to him and squeezing her breasts harder. She was so close to pushing him inside. Her only protection from his cock were the two thin fabrics in between his clock and her soaked pussy. She keeps grinding harder and harder as her panties start to rip then there was a large hole that reveals her pussy and she moanss louder as his pants were touching her oversensitive pussy directly making her pleasure grow faster as she wanted him inside. He was even closer now all she had to do was take off his underwear and push him inside and she would be his forever.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:17 am

She kept grinding more faster and harder on the lump showing in his underwear but she whimpers from the cloth that stopped her. Knowing that, Melli panted to stop when cumming again to feel how soaked his underwear was now that she growls in heated arousal. "I-I can't take it any more....I need to have you inside of me...." she panted before pulling down his underwear that his cock pops out showing how big and thick it was that pre-cum was dripping down on his stomach.

He panted watching her but she strokes him slowly that slow steady moans escaped his lips feeling her touch soothing and burning his arousal again. It was good feeling something so smooth and warm against his cock that she licks her lips to let go and gets on his legs still stroking him. Her second hand rested on his thigh while pumping him hard and slowly.

"Hah...hah.....ahhh...ahhh.." he never saw her losing it this much and with her body not being able to stay stable from her aroused feelings. "So m-much is coming out Brandon...your delicious cock is getting so much bigger too.....I want this so much..I want to have your fucking me hard like a dirty girl....." she said while panting but Brandon shook gripping the pillow before he was growing in her hand that more pre-cum drips to show a puddle on his stomach.

She leans forward to lick up the spilled liquid that she kisses against his stomach as well till it was all gone to stop. Licking her fingers and lips, Melli slowly felt strong throbs of pleasure all over and inside her body that she sits up on his lap again but she reaches down to grip her ruined panties where the hole was and rips it a little bigger so her full pussy and butt was shown.

Unless it got too much, she would rip them but Brandon saw her black silk panties ruined now with the hole but she lays on top of him and rubs the tip against her pussy, panting in the air of the room getting herself ready. He watches her but from being so wet, his cock would make her stomach bulge.

"M-Melli..." he tried to warn her but she ignored him still trying.

"N-No more stalling, Brandon hhaaa I-I want it in now.....I need to have you inside of me or I'll....sn-snap.." she moans before rubbing the tip in a circle against her pussy as she tried pushing the tip into her.

Just like he said, the tip and his cock was monster sized and might rip her but from the look on her face Melli didn't care. She needed him right now and nothing was gonna stop her that Brandon shuts one eye that he slowly feels the tip push in slowly with a pop. Melli shook suddenly that he saw her leg shaking but that didn't stop. She groans from the size of the tip before slowly sitting on both knees and makes her lips push down that she heard the wet squishy noises from her pussy taking in his cock.

He groans feeling her pushing his cock inside of her slowly that a large lump was showing in her stomach but she didn't mind it. The size and feeling made her pant and moan his name, loving how good it was but she wanted everything inside so she kept moving her hips down lower and lower. "A-ah....ahhhh.....n-nerrmm...." "hhaaa...hhaaaa..."

Brandon and Melli panted against each other lips before she fully sits down on him to make them cry out in pleasure from it. Melli panted feeling more aroused when holding onto him as he cock was finally inside of her. And to his happiness, she didn't cum after the other times she came. Was that just her juices flowing out out make it seem like she was cumming? She might have been holding on to get him more aroused in wanting her.

"I-Inside....finally, your i-inside of me Brandon.." she whispered against his ear as Brandon panted and moans from the super tight feeling of her insides on his monster sized cock buried deep inside of her. "H-How is it? G-good?"she asked but he panted trying to clear his head but the sensations was too good. "t-tight...you feel so tight....so good.." he said that melli blushes to smile.

"T-then you relax and I'll m-move my hips.....I want us t-to feel pleasure together B-brandon...." she panted before sitting up to have her hands beside his head while Brandon blushes looking up at her as she slowly moves her hips as his cock pulls out a little then gets pushed back in, causing light moans and whimpers to escape her lips from how good it already felt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm

He could think clearly if at all and he groans feeling her thrusts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:21 pm

She kept thrusting her hips down but was blushing slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:21 pm

It wasn't long before he exploded inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:17 pm

She yelps feeling that but winces feeling something hot flooding her insides.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:44 pm

He groans as his member fell limp inside he rand he panted .

Ooc: I'm at grandma's and finally clean I miss bathing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:35 am

ooc:I can tell

bic: She panted against his neck but Melli remains on top of him feeling dazed from the over load of pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:34 am

He panted and she recovers slowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Her body rests near his own but leaving slow kisses against his skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:15 am

Still wanting I see. " he said and she blushed red keeping her kisses slow and hard as she was dazed in heat similar to his words but the lust as deeper. Her dark sexy side was starting To show itself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Brandon pulls her down a little but she blushes slightly because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Is this okay?" He asks softly as she was burning in want worse.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:03 am