Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Sleeping dreams

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Sleeping dreams

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Her on the other hand moans out happily feeling him finally inside of her pussy, circling her hips slowly with a blush and smile. "So good..your finally inside of me and your cock...your cock is already throbbing inside of me...." she purrs this for him but Brandon was trying to grip onto her hips while his cock and balls throb from the tight feelings of her insides.

"It's like..my whole stomach i-is...mmmmm...is sucking you in even more......haa~ I love this feeling. I love how good it feels having you inside of me......my hot wet slippery pussy as I drip on this monster sized cock of yours.." she panted to reach up and rub her breasts with both hands but her hips kept moving in a circle before she moans out his name more lustfully. "T-the feeling of you i-inside...is driving m-me insane and I never m-moved yet....mmmmm.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:33 pm

He groans as she lifts her hips up moaning and screaming as she was stretched too far from how wide he was inside her. As she pushed down they both cry out "wait if you keep going ill really gah!" He gasps stunned as she thrusts on him again. This time she pushed him deep enough to split her open. Melli haa im going to really hurt you if this keeps up ill mmmph" she kisses him to keep him from speaking anymore about it. She lived how he felt line this and it was sweet that he was caring but she wanted him to rip her to break her and even drive her insane. She kisses him roughly slamming down on him as his hips jolt in response. He was close to losing his self control.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:56 pm

She deepens and swirls her tongue against his own, wanting Brandon not to worry about it. All she wanted was for him to enjoy himself. Her hips kept slamming down hard while moving up quickly feeling her pussy twitching and dripping more in pleasure. He grunts each time she moves her hips wanting to warn her but she moves his hands away so he can't stop her anymore. Brandon breaks the kiss to gasp and pant but Melina moves her head to kiss against his neck, moaning out from how good he feels.

"Melina please haa~ I don't want t-to ohhhh hurt you. Lets stop t-this before it becomes out of control.." he groans but she kept slamming down harder and harder that her pussy drips down his cock once more to get it soaking wet. Melina wasn't planning on stopping for this words but only when he completely destroyed her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:11 pm

She was already losing herself and it was hard seeing him holding back. She struvgles to speak and finally manges to ask for one thing" please fuck me hard" was all she said and he understood from the beginning. He stoooed resisting and moves a little feeling her pussy cum once more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:19 pm

She gasped to tense up on his lap, feeling her pussy dripping again from her slight climax. In some way, the feeling was too good for her that he was panting with her still moaning and clawing on his chest. Something so thick and big caused her to cum so suddenly but she slowly circles her hips wanting him to do as she asked. Melina wanted to be fucked by him. She needed him to dominate her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 am

He pushed deeper and harder as she feels him hitting against her womb. She screams out feeling his tip pressing hard against it each thrust. He was halfway inside her and she felt stuffed with just his tip.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:32 pm

She kept crying out each time he thrusts into her but Brandon groans feeling her inner walls and the womb clenching down hard onto his cock. He hugs her tightly against his body but leaves kisses on her neck as she shivers leaning her head away for more room. He sure was getting more aroused feeling her like this but he wanted her to enjoy every second.

One of her hands reaches up to touch his cheek but moving her hips back against his own wanting more. Of course he was taking his time wanting to savor this moment.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:25 am

He groans and pushes deeper making her belly bulge as her womb was stretched out too far.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:52 pm

She screams out feeling her womb spreading out far till she came hard thanks to him. He was able to see her squirming and shivering trying to get away but Brandon wouldn't let her. He just started slamming upward into her harder and harder that she kept moaning to slam her hips down meeting his upward thrusts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:38 am