Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Sleeping dreams

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Sleeping dreams

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:47 am

"N-No, you didn't do such a thing.." She panted feeling him playing with her breasts using both hands. His fingers rubbing both her nipples and poking them that she yelps feeling that. Her pussy twitches as well while it was opening more and more but Brandon smirked a little.

"Are you sure? You feel like you just came when I poked down on these nipples of yours." he teased but she looked away from him till Brandon pulls her down and sees her breasts near his lips before latching onto both of them. She cries out gripping the sheets in both hands but sucking and pulling on them.

"N-No!" She said in a weak tone feeling weak to try getting away but Brandon kept sucking and pulling on them. She moans out lustfully while dripping down on his cock and legs while he played with her body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:58 pm

His eyes ere half open as he teased her watching her face or her hands dep3nding on how he pleasured her breasts as he takes his time and really shows her what he can do. As he pushes the nipples down he sucks a red mark into her skin above her nipple then switch to the outer side of her other breast making a darker one.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:48 pm

She whimpers slightly feeling more weaker but Brandon held her still so Melina can't get away from him. He gently kisses her cheek and neck again before Melina panted leaning against him but her body started burning up feeling her pussy dripping and opening. She tried to get away but Brandon grips her breasts causing her to cry out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:02 am

Leaving so soon? I thought you liked this?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 am

"O-Of course I do. I just don't want t-to cum too quickly from your t-touch.." she said in a weak tone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:04 pm

But you do want to cum from it." He said rubbing worse and hitting every nerve of pleasure she had
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:22 pm

She cries out feeling hotter that she whimpers wanting to go ahead wanting more. He felt his fingers get damp.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:04 pm

He pushes a finger inside her rubbing deep to her g spot saving it for last as she lost herself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:16 pm

She yelps feeling that hotter before feeling more hotter looking more weaker and weaker.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Mmm i think you are ready what do you feel right now and what do you desire from me? "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:31 pm

She panted feeling more weaker now before Brandon kisses against her lips hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:51 pm

He rubs harder swirling his tingue around hers and rubbind it roygh as he enjoys every moment with her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:03 pm

She whines feeling more weaker from the kiss that her body presses against his body now. "I w-want it..I want everything for your love...I need it...please." she whispered feeling hotter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Prove it to me. Be as dirty as you can show me how badly you want it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 pm

She blushes hearing his order before getting on her knees to crawl over towards him to kiss and lick the tip. Her body was burning slightly thanks to that before slowly taking hold on his cock and sucking hard on the tip and rubbing against the balls and squeezing them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:03 am

"Haa close but i believe you should speak to me ngh like this" he said gasping a bit from her sucking more. He didnt realize that she started there perhaps to keep her voice saved for last
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:53 pm

She keeps sucking harder and harder wanting more pleasure.

Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:55 pm

She purrs feeling hotter and weaker while her pussy burns slightly getting weaker and shivering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:10 pm

He groans harder and she feels hil pulsing as he feels her sucking more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 am

Brandon warned her again he was close but it just gets her going more and more till he cums hard. He didn't want to cum in her mouth but she was too good with this that he groans out with his body twitching when cumming harder into Melina's mouth. The feeling startled her but a loving purr escaped her lips swallowing every bit that came out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:12 am

As she gulped him dry her ither lios were aching to taste his cum but her mouth was selfish and didnt share. It ached more and flowed freely as it twisted up inside to urge her to claim him now.

He panted trying to catch his breath as he noticed her eyes go dark with his power as it filled her mind and heart spreading to her body. Somehow she was using it to keep her drive going and make it so her body could handle his brutal love. Melli are you okay?" He asks her vefore she shivers only able to say one thing and it was the only thing on her mind thanks to his cum inside her stomach.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 am

She gets closer near him as her hand reaches to take hold of his cock that was still half hard from the love she gave it. Leaving sweet wet kisses against the sides and tip he just stayed still. Seems her sex drive was getting more stronger that she wasn't able to control herself. Before long, she licked around the tip swirling his cum and extra pre-cum around that it drips down her chin to the floor.

He shuts one of his eyes feeling her hot wet tongue against it but smelled the sweetness of her scent in the room that was mixed with his. This game was starting to get more intense before she gasped. Her inner walls were cramping. Hungry for his rough fucking to mind blowing sex before she shook and tightens her grip on his cock.

"Melina, what's wrong? Are you alright? Are you in pain?" he asked about to help her but she shoves him down onto some blankets that was near by and started crawling over to get on top. He blushes seeing the lost expression of being hungry for him that her pussy was dripping down on his cock hoping for his animal like hunger for her.

"umm..."

"Shhhh......" she hushes him slowly with two fingers pressed onto his lips but he blushes harder when seeing her grinding her heated pussy against his cock to moan softly from it. He was so big, so hard that this was causing more needed friction between them. The same burning desire she was hoping for from him to say this one word she wanted.

"But..."

"B-breed me...I wanna be breed.." she panted dripping hotter that her breasts press against his muscular chest but her pussy was spilling her juices on him that it was making it all wet. He never saw such arousal in her eyes but she was moaning and begging for him to fuck her like some animal. Never showing mercy towards her in any way. She wanted to be full of cum just like he did in her stomach.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:01 pm

He groans feeling and hearong all this as she grinds harder and faster against him. He groans again as she keeps teasing and grinding him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:06 pm

"What's wrong? W-why won't you.....f-fuck me? I need you so badly Brandon. My body is over flowing with juices that want to coat your cock. Don't you want me? Don't you need to empty your cum inside of my hot wet damp pussy and womb? Pretty please?" she begs to him while kissing against his chest now but Brandon panted trying to stop her but she hits his hand away gently.

Her lips press against his skin moving down lower again but she sits up on top of him to lick her fingers seductively. He gulps watching her till Melina turns away from him to show her back to him and sits up taking hold of his cock.

"Huh? Wait a minute.."

"No w-worries...I'll give you a h-hand....just give me a second.." she started rubbing the tip against her pussy that some juices spilled down onto his cock to wet it. He blushes feeling that but slowly moans as she tried pushing him into her. Melina was tight! Extremely tight that his cock might throb from how it felt. She twitches pushing him or trying to that her head leans back whining desperately in heat.

"Why won't you mmmmm go in? I w-wanna Brandon t-to ohhhh f-fuck me. I need him to fuck me like like never before....please let me g-get his cock inside of me....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:15 pm

He hissed as it stings his cock and she tries harder as he swelled stiff and popped inside ripping her tight pussy as she forces his cock inside. He was stunned and gaspinf from how tigbt she was and he felt like she was going o bite it off inside her pussy she was that tight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:49 pm