Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Sleeping dreams

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Sleeping dreams

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Please put it in" she begs want g it and he kisses her neck trying to distract her but it only made her want it more. "Please has I can't take it much more. I need you one is eme." She said panting and moaning as she grinds harder against him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Brandon kept her still not wanting her to move too much before feeling her kissing and nipping her neck. She slowly groans a little more from the feeling that she quietly felt even hotter that her place started dripping down her legs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:12 pm

He ignored it and keeps kissing driving her crazy with pleasure. His hot kisses were latching to her neck and shoulders. She felt the burning spreading.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Brandon panted against her neck that her body was getting more weaker and hotter. She slowly whimpers feeling more that she slightly purrs a bit more. Brandon groans a bit more that he quietly nips against her skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:00 pm

She jolted with a moan as she cums from too much teasing making a mess on his leg. He took notice and saw that her was dripping down her legs and had a puddle on the floor from his teasing. She was weaker from the release and she felt his fingers push inside rubbing her clit with his thumb and his two fingers inside her spread her wide forcing the lips of her pussy apart and exposing it to the air. His lips fasten around her nipple sucking hard as his fingers push deep and rough.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Melina's moans was music to his ears before feeling him thrusting them in and out. He wanted to hear her loud voice as his lips pull and suck on both her nipple and breast. She started tossing and turning thanks to the burning up heat going through her body but she looks down flushed with a sweaty skin. Brandon found it highly arousing that she became such a mess thanks to him but knowing all her weak spots and making more just wishes for a all two week mating session.

Brandon lets go of the nipple seeing some redness from his sucking before she feels him turning her head and kisses her deeply. She didn't move feeling his tongue pushed past her lips but swirling against his own. Dripping slightly from her pussy, legs, and to the floor.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:43 pm

He pulled snack to breath panting hard as she grew hungry for him. His fingers were good making her want more and need the swelling lump that hides inside his pants. She reaches and feels it throbbing big and hard just how she likes it and she gasps feeling his hand push inside her pussy pumping her insides hard and making her go wild.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:52 pm

She cries out feeling more weaker that her head leans back a bit. Her body just felt more burning that the sensation burns. After a while she panted squirming from the feeling that she groans a little bit feeling her body sweating.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm

His hand w ent deep inside her stetchingbher and mking her moan out in desperate lust she had to have him she was going to go crazy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Brandon panted still moving his fingers harder and harder against it that she slowly groans out a little. Feeling more wetter because of it. Her entrance grew more wetter and hotter that she slightly felt more weaker at the moment. Seeing her like this that her body just burn a bit more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:56 am

He stopped just as she was abojt to cum making her desperate for him to finish her off.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 pm

She whines while squirming under him but Brandon keeps her right where she was to savor this moment in watching her being so weak.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:22 am

What do you want? He asks her and she felt his voice in her head unable to hide from it she reaches out drooling a little down rhe right side if her face as she whispers her secret in his hear. Her secret desire that is.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:44 am

"I can't hear you if you cant tell me what your feeling right now. Now, tell me what you want so then I can help you......" he teased her but Melina whines still struggling against his hold before he sees her reaching and whimpering once more again.

"Y-you..I want you......Please let me...h-have you.." she panted to him but his eyes looked into her own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Will you claim me as your own?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:27 pm

"Yes yes please....I will just please...please!!!" She said worried but felt more weaker and hotter thanks to him but gently feels him holding her still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:50 pm

He let her up and lays on his back setting her loose in her heated state
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:18 pm

She panted feeling weak because of it that she gently quietly nips against his neck rubbing against his cock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:20 pm

E grpans butrning hot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Brandon hugs her against his own body but her lips kept kissing against his neck and chest. He feels her pussy rubbing against the top of his cock while slowly nipping his ear this time. The pleasure started getting through her head that she quietly kisses his lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:17 am

She keeps teasing him the same way he would tease her and keeps grinding on his top while holding him back. He groans and panted feeling this and wanted to push inside but she said she had a desire so he was letti g her take it while he grew closer to bursting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:42 pm

She kept grinding and rubbing her pussy back and forth against his cock and seeing his expressions while she did it. He knew she loved this feeling and of them being as one but that's when things got really heated.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:30 pm

He grians reaching blindly to hold her and his hand meets her breasts squeezing hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:17 pm

She yelps feeling that but blushes even darker as his hands rub and squeezes her breasts more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Mmm youre butning hotter did i find a pleasre zone?" He squeeses harder leaving red marks on her breasts

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:29 am