Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Sleeping dreams

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Sleeping dreams

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:29 pm

She didn't say a thing while looking around but made sure no other darkness came towards him. Lu needed rest for a good while before being back to full health.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Brandon helped supplying materials and energy as he visited soemtimes and lu was scared and took his true name once more. Kosenjou. Brandon was quiet nothing needed to be said he foefave his weapon because it was just like him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:34 pm

She kept watching over him but Brandon and Kosenjou didn't say a thing but didn't know how to start it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Brandon was serious and happy to have his oldest companion back and melli was given almost too much love from brandon for bringing him back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:03 pm

She even gave some food just in case but still gives them time to catch up while Lu rested.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:42 pm

He left the room and picked her up sponning her around before kising her as deep and hot as possible
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:45 pm

She gasped in shock from being picked up but kisses him back the same way, holding onto him happily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Hoe can i ever repau you myove?" He asos lussing he again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:59 pm

"I'll think of something later sweetie. I'm just happy for you that you have your old companion again." Melina said smiling as he still held her in his arms to twirl her around to hear Melina giggle holding on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:08 pm

Why dont you think of one now while we can have some privacy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:09 pm

"True but what about your friend. He needs you by his side." she said gently to Brandon as they stopped twirling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:25 pm

No he adoesnt he needs to sleep" he wanted to strap her down and tease her and she felt the impulse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:27 pm

"Oh, you silly goose. I guess we can find something to do together but I don't want to wake him." Melina said but Brandon sighed to look at her but still held her in his arms, looking at her eyes. He wonders what she might suggest but it's been a while for them to speak about it. She looks to the side while thinking, wondering what to do but Brandon held her closer that he started nuzzling her neck.

She squeaked feeling that but blushes not saying a thing while he held her tighter in his arms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:30 pm

He kisses and licks her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:32 pm

"..........." She didn't move nor said a thing while Brandon nuzzles and licks her neck again. Feeling her warm skin against his tongue that she slowly whimpering a little that he smiled hearing that. "Hey, are you alright, Melina? Did it feel okay?" he asked but Melina blushes a little more that she didn't answer while Brandon just nuzzles more against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:47 pm

Bse feeds her neck attentieon making her feel borter and lovinf it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:18 am

She blushes looking down not sure what to say but tries ignoring the feelings he was giving her. The same warm weird feelings building up in her stomach.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:26 am

He continues feeding her neck affections through kisses licks and now nips as his hands rest on her sides moving up slowly as she shivers and heated up hotly in her belly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:46 am

She whines feeling his teasing but slowly wonders why he was doing this but Brandon knew she loved this. Little giggles escaped her lips but Brandon just held her against his body wanting to hear moans and whimpers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:05 am

She was about to fun when in a heated moment she whimpered "no" under her breath not wanting it to happen and she felt him stop cold suddenly. It surprised her that he headed her voice in her weakened state and he painted. Looking at her he saw she liked it and wanted it but he stopped because she said no. He felt he betrayed her and started to ease up off her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:37 pm

She panted feeling him sitting up but her hands grab his cheeks and sits up to kiss his lips suddenly. Brandon's eyes widen from the sweetness of the kiss before falling on top of her that they make out quietly. Their bodies shift and grind against one another till he slowly looked more hotter because of her. They gently break the kiss that Brandon looks deep into her indigo eyes and gently sees her sitting up against his body and places another light gentle kiss against his lips once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:14 pm

He painted hard after her kiss feeling confused and highly aroused. "I thought you said no." He said and she got close to his ear. "Never to you haa I was talking to my pussy it was about to cum and I didn't want to because you would stop of I did " she whimpers and kisses his neck and lips. She didn5 want him to stop he was going so good.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 pm

He blushes slightly from what she just told him but Brandon sees Melina shifting a little that her lower waist grinds against his own. She didn't want him to stop. She didn't want to pull away but keep close with one another. He and her look at one another before going ahead to kiss each other while they moan from the feeling. Her hand still held his cheeks but she pulls him down again to hear a groan from him.

She quietly whimpers from his lips that she goes ahead with holding him close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Her place found his lump and grinds hard wanting it inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:44 pm

They break the kiss to gasp because of it. They slightly felt more hotter because of it before quietly shivering a little more as they look at one another.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:55 pm