Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Sleeping dreams

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Sleeping dreams

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:35 pm

The night was strong tonight as Brandon and Melli was sleeping in bed together while he slept on his side and her sleeping on hers. They had a long strong battles from the last few months but it's something expected from them. Brandon just got home a few hours ago and was taking this time to sleep. Melli was trying to wait for him but she's been doing some long missions as well.

He turns slightly not trying to wake up from his calm dreams before feeling the moon shining on his face. The light woke him up to groan slightly because of it before looking at his sleeping lover that rested facing the window. He remembers how long she's been doing her own missions too and they barley get enough sleep. So far, they don't get as much right now and took this time to relax right after.

"............." He could see that she's been really tried because of this but he couldn't blame her. Brandon would be happy to see that she's been okay over the last few hours but Melli always did tell him she was okay, just most times getting sore or something. He gently reaches to brush the back of his hand against her cheek but she shifts in her deep sleep not waking up. However, she still looked beautiful even in her sleep to move his hand away and lay down under the blankets to snuggle close against her back. He didn't wake her but tries to go to sleep too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Sleeping dreams

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 am

For the first time in weeks they were awake and free to spend some time with Each other.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Brandon sighs still feeling slightly sleepy before wrapping one arm around her waist to hug her close. He could feel her breathing from her nose on his hand while her chest moved in and out. Even with the sleep she's getting, it was cute seeing her this way. Even when the moonlight shines on her skin, her face remained peaceful. He thought he was lucky to have someone like her but making him feel like the luckiest man in the world.

"Hmmmm.....Love, don't you know that I'm trying to sleep?" he opens one eye hearing her voice but it was still sleepy and tired at the same time. Brandon sighed to nuzzle against her shoulder to leave warm kisses on it. "I didn't mean to wake you like that Melli...you just look so cute when you sleep like this..not in a mean way.." he said but heard her yawn slightly to shift in his arm and rub her eyes slightly.

"I can figure that much..." she said still sleepy but Brandon gently still held her closer and closer to nuzzle against her neck again that she tenses up. "Mmmmm...Brandon, it's still too early right now. It's 3 in the morning so please go back to sleep....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:42 pm

"Muh uh we finally have time together so I'm going to enjoy it." He says licking her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:46 pm

She gasped feeling his tongue against her neck but she winces slightly to shut her eye trying to yawn. "Brandon.....come on, we need to sleep.." she said squirming against him but Brandon pulls her closer against his body to kiss her neck even more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:59 pm

He l8cks and kisses down her front not stopping as her body burns in pleasure and desire. He was serious about enjoying every moment that he didn't let her sleep or get away taking his time to savor this time they have together.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:09 pm

She still tired to sleep while Brandon keeps moving lower and lower down her body but feels her panties near his lips that he tugs on them. That got Melli to wake a little and shift away but he keeps her body where it was so she couldn't get away. "Cut it o-out Brandon...it's still eairly in the morning...." she yawns but Brandon keeps close kissing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:11 pm

"Mmmmm, oh no. You're not getting away from me this time Melina. Its been too long. Way too long.."he said this against her neck as she blushes hearing the heat in his voice. Before long she looks away till Brandon noticed and saw some chance.

He slips under the covers that she squeaked feeling and seeing the sheets move. "Hey what are you-" Melina tried to stop him but he pulls her panties down making her tense up.

He licked his lips and gives her clit a kiss before licking her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Melli gasped slightly from that but she tries to shake it off but Brandon keeps licking her pussy and groans from the taste. It's been so long since he's tasted Melli's juices but slowly felt her get wet rather quickly as she was shivering. "Brandon, stop b-being so naughty and stop that. I told y-you it's.....mmm...." she had to grip the pillow but he makes her turn to her back and spreads her legs more.

She feels him lick her pussy even more while gently hearing her gasp and moans to twitch. She was trying to stop him but Brandon wouldn't. He was not going to pass this pleasure up and never have her again after so long. Melli panted while laying on her back but quivers in a shivering tone that she grinds her hips to hiss in some sharp intakes of air.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Soon a moan follows the hiss and his tongue licks stronger against her g spot as he pushes his face closer that his lips were against her pussy sucking a little on the sides between slow powerful licks
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:27 pm

She panted in and out slowly and heavily in the air that she arches her lower body slightly from the bed. Brandon keeps her closer while closing his eyes to lick deeper and harder inside of her that he keeps under the blanket. He could feel her heat and arousal growing now but wonders if she would cum too soon. No, she could hold it a little and she wasn't fighting him to pushing him away.

Melli moans again to try reaching for his hair to pull at it but her fingers only run through his hair, hissing in pleasure that her thighs trap his head in between her legs. She still tried to stop him but another moan just passes her lips to start and sweat. He rubs against the clit slowly as she quivers again biting the pillow near her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:06 pm

He slows down and his tongue pulls away as she gasps and pants getting a rest. She was hot and sweaty with her pussy opening and closing from pleasure and desire as he pushes his finger inside and rubs inside slowly and just a firm as his tongue. His finger was harder and pressed stronger too making her eyes to wide as she lifts her hips moan8ng as her pleasure increased again.

Was he going to take her or tease her she didn't know all she knew was he was unpredictable like this
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:01 pm

"B-brandon ahhhhh Brandon st-stooopppp......" she moans out slowly in the room while biting her pillow even harder that he keeps moving and rubbing inside of her pussy with his fingers. She was so cute acting like this but he felt her juices staining him now. Melli panted with eyes shut to toss and turn her head that she couldn't control her voice. "Ahhh~ hah hah mmmmmm o-oh god.....mmmmmm.....mmmmmm..."

Even after so long, he always knew her weak spots and how to drive her wild for him. Even if she was sleepy, he would wake her up. He sits up a little under the blanket but spreads her pussy open with both of his fingers to hear a gasp from her so he started rubbing her clit.

"N-no, not my clit..hhaaa...please not that." she begs to him but Brandon ignores her cries while feeling her shivering and purrs from how good it felt. One of her hands shook from letting his hair go and started moving her hand in her sleep shirt to rub her breast slowly with a more aroused moan escaping her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:23 pm

He l8cks inside again still rubbing with his fingers holding her wide open. He pushes his face against her pussy lick8ng as deep as he could
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:53 pm

She cries out again but covers her mouth to try not being so loud.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:57 pm

He smiles and licks harder lashing her poor pussy until she cums
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:00 pm

Melli tried to get away from him as her body burned hotter and stronger, her pussy dripping heavily from his pleasure. Her legs shook while she quivers lightly once more that Brandon held her still to see him really go after that. "Come on Melli....I want to see you become lost to lust.....cum for me.." he said pinching her clit that she cries out again while feeling hotter slightly.

"Brandon don't! I-I can't mmmm hold on much l-long if you d-don't ahhhhh stop hhaaaaa please...." she twitches again from pleasure but her body was sweating that her shirt sticks to her skin again with nipples exposed. She tries moving away but Brandon licks harder inside of her that she arches her back to cry out and grip his hair.

"*Panting rapidly* Hah hah hah hah hah I-I can't....I can't. mmmmmm!!!!...." she warns that Brandon sucks hard to make her drool slightly to grip his hair even worse to yank slightly. "C-cumming...I'm cumming, cumming cumming!!" she drools out before sitting up quickly and traps his head in between her thighs that he feels her cumming hard in his mouth that she cries out lustfully in a mix of moans.

Melli twitches to grip his hair hard again while drooling with her head leaning back, quivering, gasping and panting hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:02 pm

He didn't stop and she went past her point of no return falling into a deep lust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:10 pm

She was screaming out even worse now curling up with his head trapped, trying to stop him but Brandon kept hearing and feeling her cumming harder and harder even if she begs him to stop. "B-b-brandon enough!! Enough pleasure please, m-my pussy is already over sensitive!"she moans out drooling a little more from her chin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:11 pm

He keeps rubbing and licking her until she couldn't control herself any more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:49 pm

She still kept screaming and moaning out for him while his tongue kept swirling inside that she was always cumming to fall back, twitching from being over sensitive.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:55 am

When her pussy couldn't handle it any more he pulls back and sees her panting and moaning in heat the touch of 6th bed keeps her aroused from how sensitive she was and he smiles taking off his underwear and showing her how big he was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:03 pm

She panted feeling more worse but her face was flushed red, face sweaty from the burning heat she was feeling. Why did Brandon become so stubborn when it comes to this but he wasn't able to do much. Either way, he moves closer to her while he held up his massive cock that the tip was showing some pre-cum.

Melli tires to move back from him but Brandon grabs her thighs to slowly rub it against her pussy that made some squishy wet noises for her to hear. "B-brandon...n-no..." she tries to say but he presses his cock against it more that the tip was rubbing against the clit that she gasped to sit up. "What's wrong? From how you look, it's quite enjoyable......your clit is pushing against the tip....."

"A-ahh~ haaa haa p..please Brandon stop...please stop..." she begs but slowly shivers slightly that her pussy was dripping each time he rubs against it and even making her feel more worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:34 am

Ooc: sorry I just had an idea.

Bic: "so you really want me to stop?" He asks rubbing harder against her that she grew more aroused and moans loudly to cum. She twitches and he pulls away. "Nope not ready for me yet you cum sooner than before " he said and she panted as he pulled back completely and gets dressed. Weak she rises in heat and hiding her face she leave the room to go to the bathroom and shower. It helped soothe her burning body and aroused sensitive skin s she relaxed recovering.

Every morning he would do that he made it a challenge if she can hold back her release she would be granted her wish of being his mate she was untouched except by him and they knew each other f4om years ago and they moved in together after she admitted that she loved him after holding his feelings away from her heart unsure she was good enough. That night she asks him to claim her first time after getting them both heated with kissing. This was a big step so he planned something.

"Very well. I'll claim your first time on one condition." He said making her shy and nervous as she asks what it was. "Before I take you you need to be able to handle me not cum really fast or just letting me claim you you need to get to the point where you can control your pleasure and take it yourself." She looked down. Always sensitive to to7ch he was the only one she let touch her because only his gave her pleasure. But because he was the only one her sensitivity to pleasure was too powerful leading to her love fo4 him going to a phis9cal need. She asked him to stop because it was making her want to claim him before she was ready
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 am

"So, I have to do that?" she said but Brandon nods.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 pm