Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:39 pm

" not like that I mean the third fragment will inevitably cross our path if we stay together because the four fragments are drawn together" he said and she was a bit impressed with his intelligence
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:44 pm

"Oh? I see that you know more than you think." she said driving while Brandon said nothing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Well I did learn from the Creator" he said almost smug. It was really true pride in the Creator that he's said that with such reverence
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:57 pm

Melli yawns lightly hearing that but shrugs her shoulders still driving the car. "Whatever pup.." she heard him groan and glare at her. "Stop calling me that!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:06 am

He didn't know what to do as she drives and stops later that day for some food. He paid for it and she was curious how he got money since light sages shouldn't be able to have jobs
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:13 am

"You actually work for a living like the humans here? Not using the others money from your home to eat?" Melli asked while eating but he shook his head while eating his own food, walking back to the car so they can eat in it. "I have ways of getting what I want or need, demika witch. Besides, I rather work for the money instead of using the easy way out."

"Well, you sure are no fun are you? But whatever, do what you wish. I just hope you have a idea to how we will find the other remaining two tainted souls here on the human world. They would be blended in with no easy way to track them. Or the souls could be sleeping." she said that made him question that.

"Sleeping?"

"Yes. Mine was sleeping way back when I was younger and because of something that made me lose it, woke the soul of chaos up within me. However, I don't remember what caused it. I have a guess the other two souls have been awakened or one of them as the last one still sleeps. I think we will be getting half way through this...if we had another clue to who this person could be. A male or Female or whatever someone thinks.." she asked drinking some water but Brandon sighed to eat a little more.

If the souls were really sleeping then it might be a problem since it'll be more harder to track them down and speak with the one they were born inside of. Why did the souls have to fall asleep and make it challenging to find them? He will never get it but that was for another time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:25 pm

He sat down eating quietly. "Just so you know it was a simple thing an hour holding a sign for enough money for any meal I want so I worked for weeks saving up so I could eat when I visit
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:53 pm

She didn't say a thing from that but just kept silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Brandon wasn't sure exactly what to do as he watches her she took notice and teases him slight movements nothing serious moving your hands towards her breasts never really touching but just making sure that his eyes can see them his eyes follow their hands exactly like she expected teasing him with a real fun adventure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:40 pm

He blushes to then look away as he tries finishing eating but Melli giggles seeing his reaction.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:02 am

Maybe tonight she would claim him for herself after all he was a fine specimen even if he was a light Sage she could sense a Darkness within him from the balance part of his soul its influence was very strong and enough prodding perhaps even forcing him or bring out his Wild Side she kept hiding deep down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:15 am

"So, shall we keep going for our adventure, pup? I know their something that could be of some help for us." she said using her magic to start the car and speeds off that Brandon had to hold onto the car from losing his food and drink that remained. Even as a demonblood demika witch, she was just as insane but still very attractive.

"I wish you would stop calling me pup okay? I really starting to find that annoying." he said but feels Melli poke his cheek to giggle lightly. "But it's so cute, really. I have a feeling you enjoy me giving you a nickname like that because you haven't did anything to stop me just yet have you?" he asked as Brandon decided not to answer.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:52 pm

He finished eating and went on his way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:55 pm

She sees him leave but didn't say anything else while going ahead to drink a little of her drink.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:04 pm

He came back almost in the exact same spot in the car even though she had been speeding the whole time. "Sorry I was summoned. He said and she acted like she didnt care. She cared and loved how flustered he looked because his face was red. Something was wrong. And that made him look cuter to her.

Afternoon passes in silence as he helped her with her day and started to relax and not be so uptight with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Melli was seeing the time that passed along but she wonders if she was missing something. Knowing how he and she acted around each other wasn't too bad but it was just being in silence. Melli kept driving while looking ahead before sensing something ahead that quickly came towards the car. "We might need to jump......hold on." she said grabbing his shirt.

"Huh? What are-" he yelps feeling her tight grip before being picked up and was in the air. Suddenly, the car got destroyed suddenly by some axe that made Melli hold onto him that she lets him go. Ahead from the two of them, were light begins but they looked more monster like as she changed in some black energy to show her one tight suit.

"Time for us to dance....." she disappears to leave him alone, fighting quickly with gun shots heard through the area. Brandon falls on his butt but sees Melli fighting while shooting whatever came close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:32 pm

Brandon counted her kills and shots as well as how many were led as his sword flows with each count of how many were left and when he raises it Melli screams seeing shafts of lightcome down near her hittin each person and shattering their cohesion turn in them to liquid. Melli was shocked to see such an attack and she watches him put his blade away. It was focused only on the ones she wasn't fighting and he sat back enjoying the fight she had.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:36 pm

She kept shooting more and more but looking ahead slightly. Brandon kept watching her but Melli just sighed while still shooting and dealing with the light begins till she was done to set her weapons away. "Seems their getting impatient about things but it's still cute..." she said going ahead to change back and fix her hair a little.

Brandon watches her come back but goes ahead with looking for a new way to drive of a car.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:46 pm

That was me silly girl. I'm getting fed up with all these demons trying to attack you I think they are drawn to the chaos soul inside you. He said and she giggles. That was only half the reason. Many believed if they took it from her she would be theirs forever.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:18 pm

"Oh come now, no need to be so negative with me or something. Besides, they are just confused either way. I think we can find something but I'm sure it's also because they are trying to fight me for being a demonblood demika witch." she said gently but gets a car to go ahead and do what was needed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:09 am

He didn't say much but looked at her. He wanted to help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:24 am

"You think this is a joke or something, witch? Don't you even care that light beings are after you because of that soul? What if you get really hurt or something worse? I did say I want to help you but if you can't take this seriously then why are you even doing this?" He sees her not answer him but her smile slowly became a frown from hearing his words. Did he say too much? Maybe.

"Now why the hell would you be so worried about me? I told you didn't I, pup? I can take care of myself with no problem. I mean, sure I've been in some things that almost got me killed but I made it out alive. You don't need to be my parent and worry about me all the freaking time because that can get pretty creepy later on."

She drives down the road but right into a tunnel where he could almost see her chaos soul energy around her body in the dark but she could sense his own balanced soul too. Melina already knew about this being serious and if something were to happen, she wouldn't be able to have fun like she always tries to without these light being monsters finding her. They drive out of the tunnel and goes right ahead to do what is needed to seeing a large like building ahead in some town.

"......"

"Now, if your so worried about little old me then cut it out. I don't need some prince to save my butt even from these things okay? Just focus on what you need to and I'll do the same. Plus, I believe we might find out third friend here in this city from what I'm sensing. It's someone with either the Soul of Light or Soul of darkness. Theirs too much other energies floating around to be sure."

"Your not mad at me now are you?"

"Did I say I was? No. If I was, I would have shot your balls off instead of hearing your mouth all the time."

Boy was she mean in her own way. "Geez, grouchy much?"

Melli drives into the streets of this city before going into park to step out and walk away as Brandon hurries to get out of the car and goes behind her but he could see everyone invisible or they must be invisible to them right now so they can see things a little more clearly. She didn't even answer him when he was speaking or looking around at everything differently but slowly started going ahead to walk up some stairs and enter into town. He saw and runs to catch up with her before seeing Melli looking around once more to try and see where the other soul was. "What? Is something wrong?"

"No but please be a dear and stop talking. I'm starting to get tired of hearing you bark all the time....even when you don't know what to say.." she said walking.

"What!? What did I do!"

"*Sighs* Lets go pup...." she walks again ignoring him this time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:42 pm

I'm not a pup. He said again still being patient but he was getting fed up with he4 calling him that why was she toy in with him.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:11 pm

She ignores him but kept going ahead with walking ahead not saying a thing to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Almost all at once they sense another so this one killed her to the Bone she remembered this feeling this was the person who turned her into a witch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:12 am