Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:00 pm

She looks away from him but still tries relaxing now while not caring of covering up if he could see her. Brandon did wish she would cover up or at least not wear such things. Though, it was tempting to see her wearing such clothes to bed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Ooc: oh wait you want him to claim her on his own? Or do you want her to do it?

Bic: he restrains himself as she watches his daydream and was aroused by it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:07 pm

ooc:I'll have her do it.

bic: Melli sighed looking at him but Brandon still kept thinking to himself. This made her giggle a little at him that caught his attention. "What? Why are you laughing?" he asked. "You know, if your some light sage priest then you shouldn't be having such thoughts of a witch. Naughty pup hmm?" she teased.

"Don't even try it. I told you I'm not like that."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Will you tell me how to get you to say my name? He asks changing the subject.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:27 pm

"Hmmmm, let me see. What could you do so I'll stop calling you a pup? But I like calling you this because it's so cute." she said but Brandon sighed getting annoyed from this pup thing. Why did she have to call him that? It's just annoying.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:41 pm

Not an answer he said really serious
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:53 pm

"...." she kept thinking while having her eyes shut while Brandon waited but was getting annoyed from waiting on this. Her answers was just lingering and he was trying not to lose his patience. "Melli, please you just say? This game is annoying-" "If it annoys you then leave. I won't bother you as much after if you want to do that.." she said relaxing more while shifting slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Every movement brought attention to her body and he turned over to rest closing his eyes. Melli loved how strong his will was and knew it wouldn't break. This made him even more attractive to her as she watches him and sees he was just a stubborn as she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Showing a smile, Melli just lays away from him to sleep too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:31 pm

He got up before she woke up to pray and give thanks before going outside to meet the day head on.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:44 pm

"Zzzzz....." she shifts slightly in the blankets but didn't wake from the sun shining down on the sun again. Brandon looks seeing others walking about but enjoying this good morning with others. Even if the demika witch was sleeping in but enjoying her beauty sleep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:52 am

He smiles and goes inside to wake her up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Brandon shuts the door to look back but sees the bed empty that he wonders where she went to. "What the...where did she go?!" he asked looking through the room to see if she still was in here but found nothing. Did Melli leave him alone? After saying she wouldn't mind him following her?

"Tch, damn demika witch ditched me! When I get my hands on her, I'll...." he turns to leave and chase after her but knocks someone down to look down. Brandon saw Melli on the floor with her hair still out but she was dressed and ready but she also had food for them both while looking a little silent.

"How rude. You didn't have to knock me down.." she said standing up as Brandon was trying to apologize but she held a hand up to stop him. "Don't bother. I was coming back to get you some food but I guess that's ruined. I guess we should move on and get on our way.....light sage.." she grumbles but goes ahead to clean herself up and started to leave as Brandon looks but sighed to follow after her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:02 am

He managed to salvage some before it was ruined and eats it behind her back and she starts to hear him sniffling. "That was amazing.im sorry I ruined it. " he was a very emotional person and was accident prone. She didn't look back at him just smile that he liked it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:09 am

"Oh please go ahead and wipe your tears away, pup. You looked really weak doing that." Melli said looking ahead but she was happy that he liked the food she made before checking the time. "Anyway, we need to move on but I know that you should move ahead." she said walking ahead as Brandon follows after her.

"Right, right, sorry.." he said rushing after her but said nothing else. Melli looks left and right before making a portal slightly before stepping through with it that he was looking shocked. He follows after her into the same small bar/shop he's never seen before but saw another woman behind the counter making some drinks. He did admit that she was cute and beautiful before Melli walks over towards him.

"I'm back Alania but I need a favor.." she said walking over to the bar while Alania looks up at her but blinks seeing Brandon that she looks slightly quiet. "Sure dear but why is a light sage priest here? You know how I am when it comes to their kind walking in my place." she said angry at Brandon but Melli walks over to the front to touch her hand.

"Calm yourself dear, he's with me due to some things. Besides, I got some ring halos I wish to trade for a few things." she said showing a bag full of them from the light begins she fought a while back. Alania looks at the bag before looking at him to understand. "Alright dear..but just keep him away from touching anything.." she said before walking through a red portal that lead to the underworld.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Believe me I don't want to touch this stuff it doesn't belong to me.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:44 pm

"Now, now, don't be mean."Melli said while waiting for Alania to come back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:46 pm

I'm not being mean it's not my stuff and I don't want any of it. How is that mean?" He asks as melli smiles. He was so easy to tease
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:50 pm

"Men..." she said while looking away from Brandon that still didn't get it before they look up seeing the same red portal to the underworld. Alania was spat out of the portal but coated in blood from her little hunt. "Oh dear, their more rough now after what you been doing. Going crazy to get the halo rings from me but I got them dear." she said showing a box that Melli takes to show some added power for her guns.

"Thanks a lot, sweetie. You sure know how to make them." she said. "For you, that wouldn't be a problem." she said to wink at her before Melli turns to leave after drinking the small glass of wine. Alania waves bye to her but ignores Brandon since she didn't trust him around Melli. Being a light sage priest and all.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:14 pm

Ooc: hey Mel if it seems like I am constantly leaving the site I am I am leaving to send text messages to my future roommate and settle into my sleeping bag I'm not leaving that is I plan to stay up and stay here for a while I have an update I would like to do a voice call on Facebook to explain it to you

Bic: Brandon didn't say anything he looks around keeping his hands to himself not really trying to make anyone mad
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 pm

ooc:No, I understand but I get it

bic:They leave the area from that before both him and her steps outside. "With that done, lets go ahead to do what is needed okay? I know we should find some other things that will be very interesting." she said looking around before getting in a car that Joey left for her.

"Please tell me that you didn't steal this car?" he asked not getting in but Melli sighed to look right at him. "No, I didn't steal this. Besides, it's Joey's that let me borrow it for a while. I'll send it back to him if it makes it in one peace. Now, are you getting in or not? We still need to find out who else has the four souls so you can either stop something terrible happening. Same with finding out why things are getting crazy."

"You seriously think you know that?" he asked getting in the car before she drives off.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Ooc: well okay I guess I can say here so my boss said I can't stay in front of the store any more so I talked to my grandmother and she said that I can stay with her until I get my new place and unfortunately my new place is going to be in an area I don't want to be in because the closest store of Toys R Us is one I don't want to go to because there is no job security there for me like there is here so if we can get into this place that my roommates thinking of I am more than likely going to commute to Toys R Us in Citrus Heights instead of working at the one right next to where I will be living just because the team knows me the store is incredibly well off and I have great job security here the update is just so that I'm making sure not to confuse you Grandma is letting me stay with her until I can move

Bic: Brandon didn't say anything he watches the road and the scenery then he looked over at her seeing the wind flying in her hair and thought she looked rather attractive
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:08 pm

ooc:That's good news to hear.....I hope you will be okay still

bic:"So, where should we go next pup? any ideas?" Melli asked looking ahead at the road but heard Brandon's sigh of annoyance. "I said not to call me pup!" he told her but she just smiled while driving faster to past a few locations.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 pm

" truth be told I'm really just following you I figure if we stick together a third fragment will want to join us soon"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:25 pm

"Right, not as if one would find us and ask to join along hmm? I'm sure someone will just like you said."Melli said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:57 pm