Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:49 pm

She didn't do much still in the spear but Melli noticed the other two going off to get some sleep as well. It was just her awake now in the room still stuck in this spear of a trap. She could use her powers of magic to destroy it but that might wake them and have them imprisoned her in something stronger.

All Melina did was lay against the walls of the spear and doze off to sleep for the night. She used her magic to make a blanket to wrap around her body curled up in a ball to wait for sleep to take over. That didn't happen for a few hours before she was sleeping now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Shortly after she went to sleep he stood guArd
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Everyone was sleeping for the night but Brandon remained awake not sure what to do or say after he got rest. However, he could be thinking of ways to speak with Melli now. Maybe get her to have a small chat with him. However, that had to wait till tomorrow.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:14 pm

George decited to help them out he had seen she wasnt evil just angry.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:20 pm

However, he's not sure how to bring that for them. Knowing her, Melli might attack him and the other two for that sort of help. Maybe Demika witches are more violent than others when it comes to that sort of thing and he didn't want his wings to get burned again the last time he tried helping her kind. That could be some help for later on. The next morning, they were back on the road again while Melli still remained silent in the back seat and Brandon beside her since it's no room up front.

".........."

".........."

They still said nothing to one another since it didn't help them at the least. Brandon saw that Melli was close to destroying the spear while he wasn't sure how to respond to her. How can he fix this between them with no blood shed or violence. They only remained in the back together in silence from one another but Lisa and George wished to help them.

"..You still okay in there?"

"Don't speak with me. I have no words to speak with you right now...." she said not looking at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:23 pm

He used his mind to make her look at him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Feeling that made her shock him away and hard in the mind. Melli just keeps her eyes away from him again in thought of killing him even more. He groans out feeling the headache that went through her mind but it left her curious to what she might do. Knowing her magic could get her out of this, she's not sure if it'll be enough. She only relaxed again in the spear ignoring Brandon that she wouldn't be free again thanks to these people keeping her in chains.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 pm

Look melli. Im not trying to hurt you or take advantage of you. I want to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:48 pm

"The only help you can do is letting me go..and letting me head home. You three have nothing I want for such help." she said simply but Brandon didn't give up while trying to speak with her once more. If she was that angry, he wouldn't be able to speak to her or offer help. She would completely ignore her and move on with her day. Brandon once again tried speaking with her.

"How will that help? Won't you end up alone?"

"That's better than staying here in this spear like some dog for you three." she hissed mad but Melina only gets bored while the spear still sealed her tight. Maybe Brandon can speak with her a little more so they can fix this with no fighting. During their journey, Brandon has spoken and told her many things but she didn't wish to hear them. Just wanting to go home but they wouldn't let her. She had her arms crossed and looking away too but if they stopped being like this, she would have killed them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:25 pm

He sighs. After our mission then you go home.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:49 am

"Fine.....I'll leave." she said still not looking at him but Brandon was sad that she didn't even tried to stay. Melli only wanted to go home and get away from all this. Even him. Still driving ahead, Lisa checked the chart from the other relics but didn't see as many left. They were getting close to finding them all now but Brandon only didn't seem to care. All he wanted was to see Melli happy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:46 am

He was growing more depressed as time went on he didnt want her to go but he would have to let her and that wpuld be the end.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:38 am

Lisa and George were waiting for a while but they just keep driving down the road wondering what was going on now. They still rode down the road for a while before Brandon just remained silent because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 pm

When they stop th3 car brandon got out. Thht fog was unnatural past this point and he told them he would go alone unless any of th3m didnt trust him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:30 pm

"We never said we don't trust you Brandon. We are unsure about how bad the fog is. We don't even know if something is hiding in that fog waiting for someone to head into it. What if-"

"I know but we can't wait here till the fog clears. We need to find out if something is there or at least be sure it's safe. After the attacks that happened to us, we can't take that chance."

"He's right. Besides, we could do what we have to in order to work this out. Maybe even figure out a plan to make things not as dangerous. Sure, things are not easy right now but that won't stop us from figuring something else out. Maybe Brandon needs to check it out but if something goes wrong, we will go and help him if we need to."

"That's a plan but still I'm not really sure about it...what if."

"We have no time to think about this so I'm going in....I'll be back soon." he said before turning to walk into the fog.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 12:56 pm

As the fog swallowed him he could see through it but only because it was not natural. But his other sensee were dulled. He wasnt going to give up on her or the quest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 2:33 pm

Lisa and George still were looking or waiting for Brandon to come back while Melli didn't say anything. She wasn't sure why he was doing all this and yet the quest was close to ending. She only became silent because of it. After some time, she only remained silent to look down at the ground with her eyes shadowed a bit.

'Give up, Brandon....this whole thing is over. You're wasting your time....as you are with mine. Once this is done, I'm leaving you and the other three to my home.....I don't want to be part of this lie anymore..' she said this in her mind but only curls up in a ball still facing the other way.

"George, do you think he's alright?" Lisa asked.

"I'm sure he is.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:38 pm