Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 pm

He finished off the demons in a boweeful searing burst if light and held her down. She saw tears falling. "I dont want to hurt you just stop and listen. Its not what you think that recording is a lie to brainwash you. The truth is there are 4 left besides you. And the rekic was supposed to show where they are but somebody changed it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:05 pm

"....." she didn't say anything when he said that before raising her hands up to blast him off of her but Melli just rolls back and tried to hit him once more. Brandon deflects it away from him before it goes flying into some of the abandoned buildings to destroy them. From where he was, Brandon sensed the soul inside of her burning rather dangerously that it was fogging her thoughts of mind.

He had to find another way to snap her out of it before she did something that may kill herself and him. Brandon tried to get closer to the angry female and pin her once more but he gets slapped to the left that he hits the mountain walls above the city. Before long, he feels some warmth running down his face to see it's blood.

"Damn it.." he pulls himself out of the wall before he gets shot at once more before he drops down to land on his feet. More wounds appeared on him before he dodges a attack by Melli coming down fast to slam him or tried to into the ground. She only looked down before turning to throw a hell's fire ball at him. Brandon only dodges them before feeling three hit him hard in the chest before it shows his clothes get burned away. The attacks hurt him or stung to see Melli walking over ready to still fight him or kill him.

He only shook in anger before charging at her with a battle cry.

"????" she didn't get what he was doing before dodging and getting ready to attack him but Brandon pulled one on her. He took out his weapon and hits her hard in the back to have her fall forward to the ground but Brandon tackles her rather harshly into the ground on her face.

They struggled for a while now while wrestling in the dirt till hearing some storm clouds forming that Brandon had her pinned down. She struggles again about to kick him but Brandon headbutts her to where she hits the ground with a pained expression.

"Stop it Melli! Just stop!"

"Get off of me your fucking-"

"WILL YOU JUST LISTEN!?!?" he yells out with a boom that birds flew into the sky before thunder and lightening rolls into the area. He didn't say anything but just keeps looking down at her.

"................."

"Please listen to me. I know your angry right now...I know you feel like everyone betrayed you.....but that's not true. We want to help you..I want to help you....this isn't you."

".......Why should I listen to you? So you can spread more lies towards me? Thinking you can change me with more of your lies!? You light sages think you know everything...thinking your ways of law is best for everyone but for my people? We still fight to suffer thanks to you..."

"But I-"

"NO, it's true! You're people didn't give a care about my people. You knew all along about the truth to what happened in the war. What really happened when your people came down and slathered us like pigs. You didn't even figure anything out till knowing that it was a losing war. You're people walked over our dead bodies like trash....thinking we are worthless to you."

"............"

"For many years, we just wanted peace and yet, your people betrayed us. You left us to die into the harsh world with no one but ourselves." she said pushing against him but Brandon holds her down still before she struggles again.

"But you don't understand the story about it, Melli! Their is much you don't-"

"NO, You don't understand! You light sages think you know everything in this world but you don't! You guys just leave us to become nothing where demons that hate us come to devour our souls! You fuckers don't know the true meaning of anything except killing us!!" she said before kicking him off of her that Brandon lands on his back coughing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:35 pm

He rolls over and grabs her weakness her tail and squeezes it. The rush of pleasure contrasted her anger and she dropped shaking. "Its not like that. We light sages see everything going on all over weve known the history of the world becuase nothing is hidden from us.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:15 pm

"So what? you m-monsters are nothing but trouble!" she said shaking now that her arms wrapped around her tightly trying to calm down. Melli just wanted to get away from him but Brandon only sees her looking more angry towards him.

"Listen. I just wish to help you see the truth..I want to help you understand, Melina.."

"I don't want to be near you right now...just please leave me alone light sage. You are no help to me..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:19 pm

He squeezes her tail again. "No i wont let you hurt anyone or yourself."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:24 pm

"I'm warning you light sage, leave me alone!" she was about to blast him again but Brandon uses his magic to trap her in a light sealed bubble. This made her wince in some pain from the light that flows through it but her wrists and ankles were bounded together before he stood up with a sad look on his face. Brandon wanted her to understand or at least not become angry with him so she can get the full story. However, he decided to head back and give her space.

Hours later, she was sitting in some corner in the binds while Brandon was thinking to himself. Lisa and the man didn't know what happened to him but wonders if he was alright. Melli didn't even look at them and just looking down but that only made Brandon sigh out. He now wanted to help her with this nonsense or at least have her listen to him.

"I take it that things didn't go so well?"

"...*shaking head no*"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:26 pm

He wonders how long before she goes back to normal and wanted to help
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:33 pm

"Is their another way to help get the witch to normal? She's been like this for a while now and I guess it's draining her energy to become weaker?" he said which caught Brandon's attention.

"What do you mean by that? It's not dangerous is it?"

"Depends on how much she uses. I read in old books how demika witches tend to over do it with magic and powers that they drain themselves out before leading to death or comas. I figure she might head that way if she don't calm down."

"That's harsh. I had no idea that was possible...but looking at her, she don't want to hear anything either of us has to say to her right now. How will we be of help to her?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:41 pm

He sighs " i just want her to be okay i love her."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 pm

"You....."

"We had no idea you fell in love with her. I thought due to some events that wouldn't happen again. Not after the-" he sees Brandon thinking about his words but only sighs out for a second. He wanted to tell her how much he loves her even from that but right now she wouldn't even look at them or him. She only felt her soul burning from anger and rage.

Knowing deeply she didn't want to trust them because of it. When they see she wouldn't speak to them, they just go on with their usually thing to wait for her to speak to them. She only sits in the bubble lost to her thoughts that she only just looks at the wall thinking of her people. The other witches that lived from way back to now being the last one living. She only wished to have done better. Maybe she could have saved them from their faith but it seems that's not the case.

Even the same with her mother and aunt that were watching over her during the time. While thinking to herself, Brandon did look over to her in hopes she calmed down but she still didn't even look over to them while in the spear. All she did was wait for it to go down or disappear so she can get out of here.

Later during that evening, Melli was sleeping in the spear since she was tired but the other two were sleeping in their beds. Brandon remained awake to keep a eye on her but he only just gazes to Melli. He knew she was hurting right now and really angry with the world. She didn't want to trust no one anymore thanks to that but he still wished to help.

She's just not thinking clearly right now and just had to calm down to make things right. One of his hands touched the spear she's trapped in to feel her angry energy flowing through it. He lets out a sigh and moves his hand to still keep watch over her.

'Oh Melli, I'm so sorry...if only I could show you my sorry to this whole mess. You wouldn't be this angry and full of heartbreak because of me. If I had known my bloodline was the cause of this, I would have did my best to stop it. Instead I helped during the war which makes me seem bad to you. *Sighs* Damn it. Why did it have to happen this way? Why now? Why today?'

That's going on in Brandon's mind right now while gazing upon Melli who sleeps in the bubble. Until then, he will do his best to figure something out and fix this mess before things got any worse. The next day, due to the bubble and Melli having the chance to escape, the other light sage preist had to carry Melli using one of his spells while they move on with their journey this morning. Things didn't do well for them but they should worry about getting this over and done with. Melli still refused to speak or look at the others while in the car but she didn't care either. She just wanted to get away from them when she gets out of the spear.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:24 am

He tried to talk to ber every day to help but she wasnt having it uet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:24 pm

"............."

For a while now, he still got no words from Melli and Brandon grew worried that she now hated him and the world. Her happiness and teasing was gone as well while he was just looking away. Lisa and the male just keeps driving ahead in hopes of getting to the next relic but they only wonder what they will do with Melli. Is she going to try to escape them or kill them? Well, their safe from her because she's sealed into the spear.

They arrived at the next location while Brandon keeps an eye out in case of another attack or the sight of the relic. He sees Lisa looking around for something but the light sage male was helping her as well. During the time, Brandon looks back to see Melli just facing away from him and the other three to the outer area of the wide field near some city.

"..............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:24 am

There was an attack from light sages and he sbeilded her since they focused on her trying to shatter her trust in them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:24 pm

She didn't both watching the battle as hearing Brandon with Lisa and the other male working together to fight them off. Melli just wanted to head back to her own destroyed home away from this nonsense. Nothing made sense to her no more and she finds it rather annoying that Brandon won't leave her alone. She didn't want to have anything to do with him. While the battle was going on, she sees a few of the light sages get hit away or some getting banished back to their world to show Brandon and them winning.

"Seems their getting more stronger now trying to get what they desire. We need to keep moving." he said to Lisa and the other but looks to see that Melli didn't even watch them. She was lost in her own little world inside the bubble or wishing things were not even real. Looking sad now, Brandon went back to the car and checked to see nothing came to harm on Melina.

"Lets move, we still have a long way to go." he said as they get in the car and drive off. He was riding in the back of the car but sees Melli looking at the left away from him once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:42 pm

When no one was around he would talk to her trying to bring out a smile sometimes he missed her insults.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 pm

"............."

She still ignored him just wishing to go home but everyday, Brandon kept speaking or talking with her. Lisa didn't understand why he kept trying because if Melli got out of that spear, she would try to kill them or end up killing herself by the other light beings that guard the human world. They still kept driving down the road before showing some signal of another relic.

"Huh? Any luck?" he asked to see Lisa only point north. It's what the other relics they gathered kept telling them. Head north. But for what reason? The other light seigh that remained quiet but gazing out. Maybe they were missing something here.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:33 pm

He opened the bubble thinkong she was docile and hugged her as they travel
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:43 pm

She punches him in the face away from her, looking at him tumble into the seat but Melli looks away still not wanting to be here. Again, she wanted to head home getting ready to head off but stops from looking around. This location wasn't as peaceful since most demons were patrolling this location. Now she's not sure why or should she even care about it. A groan came from Brandon due to the hit to the face but Melli sighed just resting against her arm to watch the road while they drove along.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:48 am

His groan cuased a flashback to when he took her ass making her shake her head. The thought turned into a fantasy of him claiming the front and that heated her more as she pouted. He was careful to give her space a sshe glared at him blaming him for these feelings amd thoughts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:55 am

She just ignored him for the time being, wanting to leave from here but Brandon wouldn't let her since he's just being crazy towards it. He didn't know how in the world she was mad at him but the feelings he gave her just makes Melli want to leave and never come back. After a while, the car stops to show some new resting station while filling the car up with gas but Brandon was getting food for them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:57 am

He got their favorites including hers and ate his quuckly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:04 am

"So good. I forgot what the food was like here on the living surface. I seriously need to find another way to get more exciting food like this." Lisa said smiling but the male just smiled with a nod himself.

"True. The food on earth is very delicious."

"By the way, what is your name? We never got it when finding you." she asked him but he swallows the food in his mouth to show a smile.

"George. George Croften."

"Nice to meet you George.."

"Same. Nice to meet you."

"Thank you both." he said smiling while Melli ignored them eating her food.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:31 am

Brandon was tired after his meal and when he wasnt awake melli saw he was her type.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:05 pm

"........." she didn't say anything towards seeing that but Melli only looks out while Lisa and George just kept eating and speaking with one another. Brandon still remained sleeping now while seeing much not happening but it left more questions to what was going on right at the moment. The group kept eating or talking till moving on to find a place to sleep for the night. Brandon was placed in a room to sleep while Lisa and George did the same while Melli was sat down near the counter in the spear not looking at them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 pm

It was a couoke hours later when he woke uo and sttetched feelin . Better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:44 pm