Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Lisa and Brandon looked at one another but then looks at Melina because she didn't do anything or moved for a while. Because of some things, she wonders what the witch will do now after finding this out. She hasn't said a thing nor moved but Brandon had a feeling she could be hating them even more as the male light sage that was knocked out woke up holding his head.

"Owwww...My head.." he groans with eyes shut. Lisa and Brandon goes to help him but they see him sitting up slowly while she stated healing him.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes, I'm alright. Where are we? Are we still in that same area from..."

"Yes, we are but we just arrived a few hours ago before something happened..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:39 pm

He watched melli wishing she would saybsomething. As a demika witch rebellious behaviour was expected but loving her arch enemy? Could she be happy with him? These thouvhts and more fill her mind before she felt a pang of lust a sthe memory of what he did hit her body hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Lisa was treating the light sage male before Brandon looks at Melli taking a step forward but before taking another, some flames rose around her to make him stop. From this she was really angry with him and his blood line. Even the same with Lisa. The story to all of this was because of that fallen angel. He's the cause of this and right now because of him and her being what she is, her bloodline is dead.

"...Melina, I.."

"*Slowly disappears into some flames to get away for a while*"

"Hey wait!!!" he calls out but she was already gone. Lisa saw that but looks down before wondering if she'll be okay.

"Give her time, Brandon....just give her time to herself......she needs this."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:04 am

How long? He asks wanting to help her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:15 am

"I don't know but judging from the energy of the chaos soul that could be for a long time." the male said weak but sees Lisa helping him up but looking up at Brandon as she saw how worried he was. Knowing Melina hated light sages, balanced sprites, etc. That made her wonder who she was able to trust anymore.

"So how long?..."

"Until Melina is stable and calm again before finding this out, it could be a few weeks Brandon. However, we need to move on with this mission but it might be best to leave her alone for now till you and her can talk."

"But that long? What if she-"

"She shouldn't be able to do much right now without destroying a wide city or building from the soul burning from the inside. Second if she sees you, that might trigger her anger even more to destroy this realm with every human suffering in her flames. So please..lets just leave her be for now till it's safe to be even near her right now."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:52 am

She could get hurt or someone could set her off. I have to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:20 pm

"Even so, what can you do?"

"......."

"Knowing her she's just really angry right now at everyone and everything because of the truth. Do you think it's a good idea for someone that lied or kept the truth for her to go near her? That witch could destroy everything in her path the more angry she becomes. Imagine how it might be if you went to find her knowing she's angry with you?" he said since he's seen other witches just like her with tempers but some try to keep it cool so no one else will notice it right away.

"I was told that but I just don't want her to feel as if she's alone. I know she hates me because of the secrets I've kept from her but now I'm not sure about it myself. She's angry with everything all because I tried following the rules." he said looking down feeling as if Melina was really okay but knew she's not. You wouldn't be either if someone you thought you can trust just kept some secret from you without saying a thing.

"We know Brandon but I think we can be safe to say she just needs time away from us right now. Or the world as well till she calms down for someone to talk with her because right now, she's not really safe to be near. We will wait for her to come back on her own.....but right now it's not time."she said but Brandon sighed seeing the relic glowing again pointing south but he wasn't sure if he wanted to keep going. They might need Melina if things get more dangerous but she hated him and the others-well the whole world because of what she was. Right now, Brandon could just hope she's okay.

"So what do we do?"

"Lets get you helped first and decided then....Come on Brandon.."

"Leave? We can't just leave her like this. What if we never find her again if we leave? What if something or someone hurts her?"

"Just like you did?" she said seeing him looking silent then down at the ground before the other two turn to leave but knew Brandon would follow them since they had no idea where Melina could have gone to.

They see Brandon sigh but turn to follow them back to the car and get in. He turns on the engine and drives the other way to some place to rest for the time being. However, his mind was thinking about Melina and if she was okay.

~Meanwhile~

Melina was sitting in a cold little location that no one else knows about but her own blood line. Her eyes were red after crying for a few hours but she thought it was embarrassing. Never had she cried since she was a child and here she was doing it again. The area was pouring down rain on her so she's soaking wet but a flash of lightning went across the sky but she didn't care about it. Her mind still was buzzing on about what that fallen angel told her and the lie/secrets Brandon kept from her and here she was close to saying she loved him.

Wait.

Her eyes gotten shadowed by her hair, thinking about that but wonders if that's even true anymore. Melina knew one thing and it was others keeping secrets. She hated that so much and never wanted to deal with them. Things like that caused her to lose her mother and her god mother who was her mother's friend. However, Melina wasn't sure why this feeling hurt. True she was the last witch of her kind but she felt like she wanted to die along side her fellow sisters to end this pain her heart was being eaten away from.

Melina just hated it. She hated this suffering. This pain. This burning that was messing up her body from the inside out. Melina just wanted this to stop so she can figure out another way to make it stop. Thunder went through the sky again but her arms wrap around her legs tightly in hopes of just wanting everything to stop so she was alone.

".........."'This is so wrong. This pain within my chest won't stop growing, no matter how I try to forget. The same feeling of rage is fuming away from me and I can't even stop it. I'm suppose to be a demon blood demika witch but..I feel like I'm some weakling human that has lost....everything isn't what I thought it was..knowing I have something else in my chaos soul but I can't awake it......'

She looks up a little showing her dazed out depressed eyes but tears still tried running down her cheeks onto her arms. "Or am I wrong? Am I wrong for feeling this pain and just ignore it while my whole world crumbles into nothing? Who could I even trust? Who would even understand the pain I'm going through right now?.......I get the feeling if I see him again, I might end up killing him for the pain he gave me......he shouldn't have say anything...why did the fallen had to say it...just why..'

Melina hid her face in her arms again but just ignores everything else around her that the rain came down even harder as she tried ignoring it once more. Now her head made two questions:

~Should she just move on with her life as if she never met him or the other three?

Or

~Should Melina blame the world for this pain she's feeling by burning everything to ashes? For her sisters that suffered by the balanced and light sages that roam the living still. Her people were hunted and slathered like pigs and left for dead.

Two questions or solutions but Melina just ignores it and stood up, walking into the heavy rain to feel some coolness. Melina was sure on one thing. She wouldn't be bothering or go near the others because she didn't trust herself without trying to kill them. It may be best to wait and just live on as if she never even heard their names anymore.

'I guess...I'll just do my mission myself...I will never forgive him to where I'll hunt them all done...no matter the cost.' she said this in her mind while glowing a dark red with some black flame in the middle but keeps walking through the rain hearing some steam hissing as the rain drops touch her. Her chaos soul was burning violently but changing as well to what the fallen had called it. That could be bad or something else right now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Brandon left to go help her ignoring the warnings he l9ved her dearly and couldnt bear to see her hurting. He had to help. He quickly cuaght up with her she had only just left that spot and he was reading the signs to find where she went so he could follow.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Lisa and the male went to help but couldn't break pass the barrier that held their kind out. So for right now, Brandon was on his own trying to find Melina. That or causing their world to burn because of her chaos soul. They just hope for the best to what he'll do. Meanwhile, Brandon was walking through the burned down buildings of these old ruins, trying to find her trail but no luck.

If Melina was here, she sure gotten more further than before but he knew she was just lost and really angry with him and maybe the world. Secrets can be helpful but also very deadly to the ones you tell them to or if they find out. However, that wouldn't stop him from trying to help her. He keeps running through the soaked area before stopping sensing some darker energy that must be from the dark beings that Melina serves. What could be causing that to happen? He hurries up to find out. While he ran down the path, spirits of her demika sisters warns him to turn back and leave this place. Sure he wished to help but he had no idea about the power she was born with.

He could die or become hurt if getting near her. However Brandon ignores it still going before one shoves him back to stop him. It was a older soul that somehow knew him but that could be a mystery.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:28 pm

He finds her up ahead and rushed closer hoping she would notice him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:54 pm

He keeps walking over before stopping dead in his tracks. Brandon's eyes widen as he sees the giant hole in this place but gotten stories to what it was. It's the same place where the war ended many years ago between his people and hers. The same one where she used her full power of the chaos soul when she was younger. Why did Melina come to this place or was she starting a plan to do something? He watches ahead to see Melina standing near some building with the chaos soul in hand.

It's energy glowing brightly but dangerously since the last time that it was steaming the air around her. Melina held it in both hands but turns to walk into the building ahead of her before Brandon could speak. He sees and hears more witch spirits warning him to leave her alone because she might do something but Brandon keeps going still wishing to help her.

As Brandon gets to the area of this place, he sensed some strong powerful magic the light begins and dark beings were. That might explain something to what could be happening? Was the soul she had telling or controlling both begins to stop anyone that came to her? That's a close answer but Brandon didn't want to. He had to help her or at least try to calm her down from causing something else to happen but he didn't want to cause another war to happen.

"Melli..." he wanted to help her. He wanted to save her. He wanted to love her but he didn't want her to hate him for all this and the lies of what he never told her. That just broke his heart more and could cause problems in the future. Right now, Melina was heartbroken and feels as if others hated her race for what they were. Almost like she couldn't trust them ever again and wished to kill them but she sees the chaos soul burning more hotter from her slight anger but didn't say a thing before walking again not knowing of Brandon following her.

'I'll fix this Melina....I just wish to see you happy again.....All this is my fault. If only I had told you....' He saw Melina gone now but he hurries up to catch up but stay out of sight without causing more problems between them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Brandon keeps following her getting closer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Brandon kept walking down the area of this old abandoned place before he stops looking ahead. In the middle of this place was some water fountain that didn't run water with the remaining water getting refilled from the showers that sometimes come to fill it. Thankfully, it's not dirty or anything so she could see her reflection in it. He could see even from here Melina was heartbroken and in pain with the chaos soul burning more stronger than usual that effected his Balance soul.

The sight made him want to hit himself but that's going over board. He took a step forward towards her but something hits him away right into the building that cracks and breaks. Melina heard of it but she didn't move while looking at the water with two fingers touching it. She hard the rubble hitting the ground with a pained groan from the impact as he looks at her.

"........"

"Melli?....."

"Why are you here, you filthy smelly dog? I told you I don't want you bothering me anymore? Just leave me alone."

"Melina.."

"I don't wish to hear it. You light sages and Balanced sprites are all the same. Hunting down my kind for your stupid desires now please...please leave me alone..." she said again but Brandon looked at her worried more that she didn't even turn to face him.

"I just want to help you...."

"You can help by leaving..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:21 pm

No. Its not good to be alone. We can work throught this
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:46 pm

"Well, that's too bad. I wish to work alone right now so please leave. You are no longer of use for me and my journey to do what I need to do. So why don't you go ahead and go with the other two. I'm sure you three will get far without me." she stood up ready to go and walks away from him as Brandon tries to go over but she aimed a hand at him blasting him away into the ground to make an explosion happen.

The whole area shook but Melina lowers her arm looking at the hole before teleporting away from this place and to another one that lead to the next relic.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:19 pm

He follows her coughing and stumbling
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:31 pm

When he got away from the place Lisa and the male saw him and rushes to help him. They saw him badly hurt but Brandon tried to get away from them before they help him to the car and would heal him there instead. This way, he can rest before Lisa starts the car and drives in the direction to where Melina went to. She didn't get why he was following after her but she wouldn't ask because it's between him and Melina.

As they drove down the road, the male and Lisa didn't know what to say to Brandon as he was looking at the sky hoping she was okay and not doing anything reckless but being a witch can make you do crazy things. No matter how wicked they are.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:30 pm