Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 pm

He couldn't tell her even if he wanted to himself. From the old history and memories he's seen and made in the past, it was because she was born the way he was. It was too painful but she read it in his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 pm

"..............."

He keeps driving down the road till the relic glows once more but she looks down at it before looking up seeing the sky. Melina wasn't sure why but somehow, she just only wonders what will happen now. Maybe in some point that just made it more worse. Before long, Melli sighed and looks down.

"Then I guess you will never be happy again will you? I understand you seem to be more angry but.....I don't know."

"Are you saying I won't be? In another way or is this different..."

"No. It might mean we may need to separate from one another and stay away. Things will only get weirder from here on out because of it. Even if you get kicked out, you can still live as a human doing your thing from all this. Death isn't the same answer if that's what your thinking.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:59 pm

"As I've said, I already was kicked out so now I can't return ever again. Not even I'd die it's the same result with me coming here or staying dead...." He said and she grew a pang of love in her heart for him and a little desire to make him hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:19 pm

".......I'm...sorry to hear that." she said quietly.

"....."

With a sigh, she sees the relic pointing to the right before Melli sees him turning that way while looking ahead seeing some building. That might be where the next item was but so far, they didn't anything glowing or anything else before getting out of the car to look around but the balanced girl slowly woke up to see where they were. She wonders if they found anything but nothing yet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 pm

There were warning signs in many languages warning of lustful urged past this pont that cant be controlled melli was already lusting for brandon so ot wouldnt effwcther but brandon was suseptable to thsi sort of thing. He followed confident he could resist.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:27 pm

The balanced girl follows but stops Melli that was about to step through. She only looked at him feeling angry but stops to relax. If she goes in through the warnings then that only gotten more confused. Maybe in another way, she could be of some help for him before slowly sighing. "Good. I figure you wouldn't keep going because we don't need you behaving so differently right now. So just wait here for us till we come back..."

"Alright.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Brandon glared not liking the idea but he looks to Lisa trying to figure out what and why. "Now wait just a second okay? What if shes the only one who can open the door we need her." he said effected by the field.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:36 pm

"No we don't. This place isn't as bad so we can just move on with trying to get along with getting this thing. However, she can stay here just in case any light or dark begins come." the girl turns to leave but Brandon glares at her before she shook her head to tap his head. It cleared for a while but he groans holding it.

"Lets just go and do what we need. Come on.." she turns to go ahead and do what was needed now but leaves to head inside so they can leave this place. It started effected Brandon's mind already but she hopes to get out before it got worse. Melli just stood out side waiting just in case but so far, nothing has happened just yet. At least that's some good news to hear. By two hours, nothing's happened and they still were inside the building looking.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:39 pm

Brandon was trying to solve a puzzle to open it and she saw qas burning.  Hotter in lust like he was. She saw how big he was and wanted it as she tried to help with the puzzle. He was close to solving it when she tackled him from behind lost as the field took over her mind
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:40 pm

"H-Hey!"

"S-sorry I just...I can't stop the burning. I need to have you so badly please...please make me yours.." she begs before Brandon taps her head to snap her out of it. The barrier was growing hotter and dense that he had to make it bigger for the both of them so they can quickly solve this and get out of here. Same with Melli waiting outside for them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:54 pm

She tries figbting it but cant each time he tapped her head the effect was shorter. She resists but needed him badly. He solved the pussel and the vault opened revealing the relic was active and creating the feild. He toufhed it to turn it off and the feild vanished but its effwcts werw cumulative making the buildup stay insid ethem until released. Or explored.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:00 pm

The two quickly leaves the building but sees Melli waiting for them as they give her the relic to hold so Brandon can get in and drive since it's getting close to the afternoon. They still drove for a while but the balanced girl and him didn't say a thing that made Melina confused but she didn't question it. They kept driving before it turned 3 in the afternoon, the painful urges started to hurt that he had to stop for today or a while.

"What do you mean were stopping for a while? I thought you wanted to keep going till we find the others?" she asked not understanding but Brandon already pays for a three bed room and slowly just goes to do what is needed. However, the balanced girl didn't argue about it. She just quickly follows him to leave a real confused Melina. She walks while placing the items in a bag so none got confused and takes the elevator since the other two were upstairs already. Just what the heck was going on anyway with them?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Ooc: oh you want me to to that scene. I think.

Bic: melli follows then still confused and he tries to sleep in his bed fighting the urges as lisa was panting in her bed staring at him hungry. She needed him badly and tesisted because he could. Melli felt thwir lust and knew it was bad like hers until she saw thw balance girl slip into his bed. "Hey!" Melli said and was ignired as lisa gets between his legs and he gasps trying to stop her but he couldnt too weak from battling his lust he had to watcha s lisa sucks him hard desperate to make him big and throbbing he groans panting as melli froze. She wantrd him she did this scene before her made her want to pleasur ehim too seeing his burning lust rise from lisas mouth.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:14 pm

"H-Hey st-stopppppp....haaaa...please stop that....your sucking too hard....."he groans feeling the girl sucking more harshly on his cock while feeling herself getting wetter now. The balanced girl kept sucking the tip and length even harder that Melli could see the slight movement under the blankets.

"Mfffffff...mmfffpphh.....mmmmmm......mmmmmm...."Melli blushes seeing this but looks away from it but her hears could hear his groaning and moaning from Lisa's lips and sucking on his cock. The harsh slurps of pleasure only getting worse feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter that she just gulps about to leave but Brandon cries out weak from Lisa sucking even more harsh because of it.

"Haaaa...ahhhhhhh hhaaaaa..f...fuck.....mmmmmm...."She was bobbing her head up and down while slurping with their sucking that it only made her pussy twitch and drip. "mmmmm...mmmmmm....mmmmmm..."

Melli blushes not sure what to say about this but she looks away before heading out to give them some space. She knew the feeling was bad but not this bad that it becomes a problem for them to not hold back. Just what in the world was happening and why? Did something happen in the building when finding the relic or is this some joke to make fun of her? She stood in the hallway blushing while her body burned in heat but she didn't say a thing ignoring the noises from inside the room.

She moves away from the door and heads down the hall to find a spare room somewhere so they could have their time together. Melina knew this would happen but she knew even if she wanted to give her self to him, the balanced girl beat her to it so it wouldn't be the same for her at the moment. When getting downstairs she asked the front desk if they had some spare rooms but they said yes which would be on floor 8. It's four floors from Brandon and the girl but she pays extra to get the room and head up to get some sleep.

The night just went on a normal but the two of them still might be going at it but Melli just curls up in bed not wanting to ruin much. However, her hands lower down feeling slightly damp in between her legs from embarrassment but she wouldn't let it get to her as badly like them. That or because she didn't head into the building like they did. With a sigh, she just shuts her eyes to get some sleep and hope they feel better the next time or later on.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 am

Their was a loud thump from the upper floor with some muffled speaking or was it shouting? Melli couldn't really make it out before hearing another one that made her wonder what was going on. To answer, it was Brandon that just got up dressed in sleep pjs and left to get away. Lisa was still in the room panting but a bit scared because he was so strong he pushed her off. However she felt like he rejected her from her own feelings of wanting him that it told her enough that witch got him but it wouldn't stop her at the moment.

As Brandon walked down the hallway, his mind was racing. He wanted Melli because this feeling was for her and her only. No other woman could compare to the heated feeling of want he had for the witch. He went to try and find her at the front so he asked the innkepper that said she was in a new room due by request.

After thanking her, he hurries upstairs again to find her but lucky he got their quickly seeing the room door was shut with a 'do not disturb' sign hanging from the door with a hand showing a stop sign in the middle. Brandon lets out a deep breath before knocking on her door. No reply was heard from inside to make him knock again but louder now. However, that made Melli inside groan and call out.

"Can't you read the sign? Please don't disturb."

"Melina, it's me...Brandon.." Melli was shocked to hear his voice. She moves her hand away from the damp spot and sits up not sure why he came here when he was in the other room.

"Brandon? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be-"

"I can explain later but...can I come in?" he asked outside but Melina didn't know what to say before she lets out a sigh.

"S-sure, come on in." she said seeing the door open and shows him right there walking into her room and shutting the door to walk over to the bed and take a seat in a chair beside it.

"W-well, this is sudden isn't it? What could you be doing here Brandon. I thought you were with Lisa or couldn't sleep?"

"No...I guess she needed the room to herself tonight. So I figure..would it be okay for me to stay in here tonight? That way she'll have all the room she wants."

"B-by all means.." He walked through the door and sat down then lies down at the foot of her bed since it was a one bed room so she had the bed and him having the floor. He didn't want Lisa in that way but he wanted Melli. Badly. Her powers said reading his mind and Melli was getting more aroused that he picked her. He stares at the ceiling as she rolls over to be next to the side while they rest or try to but he was here and the door was locked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:58 pm

She looks away from him while Brandon lays on the floor but Melli didn't know what to say at the moment. Feeling him near by only made her feel more worse than she needed to. The night pressed on but she turns away to look at the other side while Brandon looks at the door ahead of him. Before long, she was sleeping but he couldn't sleep wondering how in the world he can explain this but he yawns a little without waking Melina up.

No this wasn't the time to be feeling like this. They had a mission to finish right? She and him will go separate ways after or the four of them will after this but somehow he didn't want it. Brandon didn't want to leave so soon without knowing more of the woman he started to develop emotions for. He just sighed and shuts his eyes trying to sleep but that was it right after. However in his dreams, he would see himself alone in this weird subspace but back to back with someone that felt familiar.

'Strange..I never remember this dream...'he mutters but the other shifts slightly that Brandon caught some of the hair in this view. Familiar beautiful hair that must mean it had to be a female.

'Hey, do you know where we are right now? Why are we back to back against one another?'

'Because your subspace is unsure about things right now. Including your feelings for the one you love....'

'W-wait..Melina? Is that you?'he tried to turn his head but couldn't move but the girl behind him was indeed Melli who didn't bother to move but look ahead.

'Yes and no. I am her but I'm just something of a image in your mind. Though, I'm shocked you somehow got trapped in your own subspace, light sage or was something that bothering to you that it distracted your mind so quickly? Shame and here I thought you were stronger than that....'

'Why are we here?'

'I don't know. I was in my own but I guess I'm a figurement of your imagination of the witch. For someone of your kind, you sure have deep feelings for this woman but right now we are in your dream and I guess because of some law, we are not allowed to see one another because it could break the bind holding you and me like this. So if you were smart, you wouldn't turn to look at me.' she warns but Brandon found it rather stupid for something like that. First that just sounds plain mean. Maybe he had no choice and sighed angry about it.

'I guess I understand so I won't but what does this have to do with being in subspace?'

'I don't know because this is your mind. Light sages don't have this sort of problem unless their afraid of losing something dear to them. I have a guess you feel that way with the witch...'

'..........'

'Or are you really playing with her head and using her so you can claim Lisa for your own love? That's low even for you light sage..'she said but he looks down closing his hands into fists knowing that's not true. He's never mean to her that way and this desire was only for Melli, not Lisa.

'That's a lie...'

'I'm just saying because it's happened to where you can't keep everyone happy. Trust me, if you really love Melina; try to prove it. Not by what your doing now..something else will need to show her and maybe Lisa that things are for you and Melina alone. No one else is to bother it..'she explained but Brandon tried to think about this while scratching his head with both eyes closed.

'Or just talk to her about it alone. Maybe you and her need to talk in a way to clear some things out. Same with being sure you don't say the wrong things to upset her right now. Melina from here is just unsure herself and from the little 'image' in her mind, she's not sure why she's trying if you are in love with Lisa?'

'But I'm not in love with Lisa. She's not someone I wish to love..maybe be friends but not like that...'he said in a slight panic but the figurment just remained silent wondering about his answer.

'How are you sure? You seem to be enjoying the little game Lisa played with you and did to you. How in that not showing she's in need of you?'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:56 pm

He didnt know what to say. " need and love sre diffe re nt.they feel diferent
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51 pm

'And you believe the feeling Lisa is having is just need and lust for you or could it be something else?'He looks confused but he still didn't see her face from being back to back with her but he would like to know if this image could explain it to him better.

'Meaning????'

'Sometimes balanced souls tend to get mixed with different emotions so it's not always safe to assure what another is feeling. For Lisa, it's both lust but jealousy she feels for you because your feelings are for Melli. Not her. However for Melli, hers is between many different ones. Desire for your love, hope that you'll accept her, anger that she can't be happy from the ways your born and so much more. She has different emotions to the day she was born and now she's unsure about the feelings burning within her.'

He didn't know what to say about that but somehow he grew more worried about her and to what could happen between them after they finish this mission.

'........'

'If you wish to know more about this, that's up to you asking her or keep going till you finish this mission because something was to happen if the four souls got together to form into two of them. After a while, something big was gonna happen right after. No one what but that depends on the two new hosts for the souls.......'

Brandon looked more confused about this before sensing the image's energy disappearing as if it time was up.

'Seems my time is done for now....you wish to know more..take the chance to ask. You might get a answer....or not..'

'Huh? Hey wait!'he reaches up to try and stop them or turn around when he could but saw nothing. The person was gone as he saw everything become dark.

He woke up in the real world but sits up seeing the sun out and silence in the room. Brandon turns around to see Melli already awake but she was finishing with putting her hair up in a bun. The balanced girl was also with her but she was not saying anything about last night or rather, the both of them had no words to say to one another after all this going on. Right now, he gets the feeling they wanted to finish this mission and be done with it. That way, they go their separate ways. Brandon started worrying or feeling sick of not seeing the witch ever again as if he was hoping to take her away and leave this place. Never to complete the mission but that's a selfish wish.

He couldn't do such a thing but he could since he wasn't able to go home and all. What was he going to do? "Hey, you're awake. Come on, we got a reading from the relic this morning. Now, were heading south to another location so get up and get ready.." she sees Brandon watching them leave the room to wait for him but he lets out a sigh and stood up, reading to leave but checked a few extra things like freshening himself up before meeting the two outside. They were in the car but didn't say anything as the morning cool breeze blew against them.

Brandon gets in the car and starts it so they drive away following the relic's direction. He wonders what the image mean or should he just try to confess his feelings for melli or when the time is right? As they drove, Melina didn't say a thing while the Balanced girl didn't either but her eyes remained on Brandon to hope he will love her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:27 am

After this relic he was going to comfess to melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:41 pm

For the whole trip, Brandon, Melina, and Lisa remained silent during the car ride while the relic was pointing to their next relic. They were not sure what this location would hold after what happened but that wouldn't stop them from getting closer towards it. In a few hours, Brandon arrives in some abandoned town square as he sees it's been left alone for a good while. They get out of the car and looks around seeing nothing but Melina knew better.

Since she's a demika witch, her eyes can see the souls of the fallen people of different kinds among the living but since none are alive living here that gave the spirits the free time to stay here and live their lives. They looked at one another before following the relic into the main square but tried not to disturb the spirits that roam free here.

The walk was just as quiet but before they seemed to be lost, they stops seeing the destroyed center where the water was dark and dirty that made Melina wonder. Just what happened here that caused this. In another way, that told them something was wrong. Melina and Brandon was ready to fight and the same for Lisa and when they took a step forward a wave of blue flames surrounded them to make them stop looking shocked.

"What is this?"

"Some sort of magic flame." he said looking but Lisa looks to blink not sure about it. Before he could ask, a laugh was heard but it gotten louder to where they were looking around because of it.

"Who is there?! Show yourself!!" she calls out hearing more laughter that made her nervous but the other two angry.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:13 am

As a light sage he could see everything even particles zooming by. He hated their laughter and rasued his guard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Melina did the same while the balanced girl too but they heard nothing except the laughter before a bright stinging light flashes down on the three making Melina, Brandon, and Lisa shield their faces from it. The light hurt them but Brandon and Lisa heard the laughter more louder before it stopped. They quickly looked but saw the flames a darker blue with someone sitting on a boulder beside them.

"Wait..who is that?" she mutters worried but Brandon was about to get his sword but felt a arrow cut into his arm to stop him. He looks up seeing it was from the male that was looking with his angel wings moving in the breeze. However, he noticed they seem a little darker than normal angel wings. Almost as if he fallen from the light of heaven and became another.

"I apologize. I can't have you doing that without hearing me out. Besides, you three seem to be looking for something are you not?"

"Noted enough.." he said gripping his arm to stop the blood but he noticed the male. The other just sighed shaking his head but remained sitting down. That got Melina angry to find him annoying before he looks at her then felt a little more darker than usual.

"Oh my, a violent little woman aren't you?"

"Alright you filthy dog..who are you?"

"I don't think you need to know that right now but I have a feeling you three are looking for something or someone right now but that thing in the car lead you to this location. Hmmm, I wonder why though? Could you three be searching for a item or a person.."

"That's none of your business what we are doing....why don't you let us go and we will be on our way."

"I can see that you are but sadly I can't let you leave just yet. What's the fun if you all leave me alone here with no play time at all. Besides, I do wonder why a light sage and a balanced sprite is teamed up with a demika witch? Has this world gone mad?" Lisa, Brandon, and Melina looked more angry ready to fight but wonders how in the world did he know that.

"To answer the other question to how..I had a little help.." he reaches behind him to lift something up or rather someone. Melina and Lisa gasped seeing it was beaten up bloody male that was bruised and knocked out. His wings were dirty from their pearl white. His clothes were tattered and ripped but he couldn't move as the other drops him harshly on the ground below him.

"W-what have you done to him?" Lisa asked nervous but the male sighed looking at her.

"I found him wondering around here as if some force made him come but knowing the soul of light does that to someone like him has it's effects. But he was right; that soul of his lead you three here....in this same location at once."

"You attacked this fellow light sage for what reason?"

"None of your business..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Brandon was furious but held it together he wasnt going to let this guy bug him he wouldnt dare.

Ooc: awesome hey mel this account tell my phine when you post
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:43 pm

ooc:Okay? Also, would it be okay to bring the world of werewolves and demons back?

bic:"I asked you a question? Did you attack the other light sages or not? Somehow, seeing your wings have darken slightly I'm not sure if your lying to me or not. So why not answer and you won't end up being killed." Brandon warns but the male just sighed to look at him feeling as if Brandon was full of himself.

He was a light sage alright but more of a forceful one that wouldn't know what to say out of his mouth. His eyes looks to Brandon for a while before turning to look at Lisa that gotten scared stiff from his gaze. She didn't seem to be much of a danger but knowing her, she has power within her because of the soul burning inside of her. Maybe he can figure something out with her later.

That's when his eyes fall right onto Melina that was ready to burn his face off. His eyes slightly stayed on her for a little bit, gazing upon her features but also could see the chaos soul burning more hotter and darker from within her. He knew about her bloodline's history to the light sages killing most but that's another time but he might see what she remembers.

"From your energy and temper, you possess the chaos soul with a little darkness don't you, little witch?"

"Oh wow, I'm known even to bastards like you but so what if I am?" she asked him with arms crossed but he laughed sensing the soul burning even more dangerously now from within her.

"Now now, no need to get mad. I was only asking to be sure you are what you are and it seems I'm right. The last remaining demon blood demika witch that roams this world with no one behind her because most of them have fallen or was slayed by the light sage priests that still remain in this world. Same with the balanced Sprites that walk the world too. Your bloodline has such history from many years ago little witch but I guess it wouldn't matter after four broke the rules and ended up in chaos. The females being killed and the males being banished for life...or killed."

"How in the world did you know the story of that? It was years ago that it happened.." Lisa said.

"That may be true but knowing much of the story, only so many really know the truth and I guess you three don't. Not even her."

"Told me what? I don't know what your saying here but I already know about what happened and why..."

"Are you sure? Do you really know the full story about this and how it happened? Even if the other two aren't telling you the real full story?"

"Enough, even you should know no one is to tell the story of that. It's forbidden!"Brandon said but Melina looks at him not sure what he means by that but hears the other male laughing to slowly fall down on his feet before snapping his fingers. The fire disappears around the three but Melina sees a red flame surrounding the other three except her and him. Melina turns around to only see him looking at her or was face to face with her now.

"You really have no idea...about your true power or nature do you, little witch? It's a shame they tried to stay among the rules but it seems the others that created the problem only grew worse."

"Hey, let us out!"

"Stop this and let us out or else I'll-"

He sighed to toss the wounded light sage into them to shut them up but Melina looks at them before looking at the male with hate in her eyes but he smiled looking right at Melina's eyes that he moves back slightly to snicker. For her temper, she sure was adorable.

"Come on now, what in the world are you telling me here? Is their something else I don't now about my bloodline...or are you light sages holding something else from me?" she asked glaring but he only laughed to look at Brandon that was trying to break free but turns his gaze back at Melina who was demanding for him to tell her.

"If you wish to know. You remember the whole story of four souls being created upon four clans that was living years ago. Of your the light soul, darkness soul, balanced soul, and chaos soul. The four souls that helped maintain things through the world of the living and the four themselves. Do you know that story?"

"....Everyone knows that story......but why are you telling me this?"

"Because theirs something else known to this story. True the four souls were made but.....did you know two of each make another new soul? The soul of holy omega (The strongest light soul ever to be made for peace and light) and the soul of damned oblivion(The more dangerous dark soul that could easily over powerful the underworld). The forbidden souls that used to be on this world but was destroyed from being too powerful. However, some say the two were remade again.....but in the body of two new born babies."

"...New borns? Brandon, what did he mean by that? Does the light sages know something we don't?"

"......" Brandon glared but closed his fist tightly hoping she wouldn't known. No one was to know about the two forbidden souls but this fallen was spilling out something forbidden in history.

"Two other....wait, their was said to be only four? How in the world are their two more?!?"

"Easy; your bloodline and the light sages bloodline knew. However, others didn't believe this little story and decided to pretend it never was spoken of. However after years passed, four people were spoken about. Two light sage priests and two demon blood demika witches were known for being allies to one another to where they helped do what was needed as friends. However, they didn't agree to terms of their races fighting one another so they tried maintaining peace. That lasted for a while but something else happened between them: They fell in love. Something that's forbidden in your races to happen. The rule was for light sages and demika witches to never fall in love because it might disturb the peace the two share with one another but they didn't care...their love bloomed and grew stronger and stronger.

"..Everyone knows about them too.....But why are you telling me this? Why speak of them now?"

He showed a dark evil smile that bared his teeth but Melina looked disturbed because of it. "Because after that, their love grew so strong that it let the two females give birth to two babies. One boy and one girl. The boy was the light sage behind you and the girl...that was you."

Melina looked shocked hearing that but her mother never told her that or said anything about that while growing up. Was she keeping this silent so nothing would happen to her? She took a step back from the male but he noticed walking forward. "That..that's not true."

"But it is. You are the tainted witch that is born with the soul of damned oblivion. While your friend there, he is the first tainted light sage that's born with the soul of holy omega. You two bear the souls that thought to be gone but got reborn. Sadly, your bloodlines figured that out when seeing the babies and sensed the power you had. That caused many things to spin out of control catching the four and throwing punishment. The two males a.k.a your fathers were banished to the other worlds to never be heard of again while the mothers were kept with each other. The baby girl, which was you, was kept with them but the boy was sent with their fathers to the light sage home where they would punish them."

"..........."

"..........I don't..I don't understand. why are you-"

"I was there when they banished your fathers beside the trial that was given to them. The tainted boy over there was to be given to another family to watch over as he grew up but no one was to tell you either a thing about your true nature. That would cause some problems now wouldn't it? The look of fear in your father's eyes was funny since he didn't want anything happening to his family and the same for his father. Brandon however didn't know about this until he gotten older.

".........."

"The elder of the light sage told him the whole story except of the sister necklaces you both wear....isn't that right, Brandon?" he said looking at him as Melina faces him with hurt in her eyes but Brandon was looking down ashamed.

'H-He knew?....he knew about this whole thing..but never told me?'

"Sad isn't it? He knew this whole time but never bothered telling you anything after you been trying to find the real reason for what happened to you. Honestly, you both showed the more dangerous souls within you during the war. When your soul became hotter and darker to destroy the ones that remained in that area. While Brandon lost his shit because of the war and countless people dying. *touches her chin* It's almost as if Brandon didn't want you to know anything about this till then...or never at all. So terrible.."

"Melina wait, I can...I can explain. Please.." he knew the pain in her heart from the truth being spilled but Melina was shaking not sure what to do but her eyes watered up to some tears running down her cheeks. Somehow, this whole thing made her sick and her heart breaking. He kept this to himself...but she could have guessed Lisa knew too.

"Melina..."

"N...No. No way....."

"I know it hurts my dear, knowing someone you thought you could trust did this to you but lets not forget who caused this to happen? The only reason the four was discovered was because of me. I saw you two as babies and knew if I did this, I could get noticed for a higher ranking."

"Y-You?"

"You were the one..that started the war? That caused all that chaos to happen between the bloodlines?"

"Well, of course. That way I could get rid of this peace and bring back the world that it used to be before peace started. And what better way to do that is plan the demise of unbalanced on you both with a little small fib. I did what was needed to be sure the plan would work. So I know if the two forbidden souls were still alive somewhere and I was right. You and that light sage hold them inside of you. Inside your beating hearts right now that needs to be kept with the other two souls."

"W-why..."

"So this way I can control the souls that's needed to rule both worlds of light and darkness. That way I'll become stronger and nothing will stop me but lets say their are other reasons for me doing so. But I think I wasted enough time to tell you...." he snaps his fingers that held them before he spread his wings with grey feathers falling but he looks to Melina walking over and holding her chin.

She looked angry with tears still running down her cheeks before he pulls her forward to kiss her lips. A shocked expression was seen feeling that but the kiss was short before he breaks it.

"Till we all meet again....little witch." He shoves her back and took off into the sky while the other three was let out but Melina looks up seeing him leave but down at the grown, feeling many different emotions within her heart.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:58 pm

He hated himself for keeping quiet but he always tried to follow the rules.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 pm