Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:28 pm

She ignores the voice feeling mad about what he's done but somehow, Melli didn't want to agrue about anything but that made her not want to speak hearing the other girl flirting with Brandon as he keeps driving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:33 pm

He ignored her and keeps driving. As time went by the voice in her head grew to a desire a hunger she jnew only when she first saw how powerful he was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:44 pm

After the while the three gets to another building but Brandon decided to stay there for the evening. They got a room and was looking silent after some time while Melli took some shower while the girl and Brandon remained in the room. He was reading some books of some things and new locations before slowly trying to figure something out.

"You know, I never understand how you were able to keep things so well. No wonder that worthless witch is being so mean to you."

"It's not her fault. She's just...difficult." he mutters slightly.

"But think about it. You know in some way that witch is being so mean but she's just a worthless dirty dog being so naughty. Knowing her...why don't you just find another way to dispose the witch?"

"Because she carries the soul of chaos and is important in the group so please don't. Sure she's mean but....it's her way of things."

"....and yet she's treating you like some dog? How rude.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:05 am

He looked down. "I deserve it...."

"Don't listen to that witch. I'm sure whatever you did was to show she's nothing but a lower class of a witch. I'm sure she'll behave yourself after you helped her to show respect."

He tenses up hearing that but grips the sheets under his hands now wondering if she hates him even more now after what this girl talking bad about her. She just moves closer to show a smile on her face with a faint blush.

"So what did you do to put that witch in her place?"

"....I..I raped her."

"WHAT!!!?"

"I did in her ass it was my first time and i just lost it cuz i wanted to show her in not a pup and i took her butt from behind until i flooded her... "

"So you never knew the touch of a woman's pussy. Do you want mine? Maybe I can help you feel a little better.." She said stroking his leg as she shivered. His strength was great so much so what she looked at Melli while his she could resist him. He could really give her a rough time in bed.

Melli was thinking about it and heard every word he said he sounded ashamed and he didn't lie. Did he regret it? She held her head as she developed complicated feelings for him she panted in want needing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:32 pm

"You did all that..just to punish her as she was a naughty witch? No wonder she's having so much trouble with herself that things have stirred between you both? If I were you, she would have been left behind..Knowing someone like her is that dangerous...." the girl mutters but Brandon didn't answer before feeling the girl's hand moving up from his thigh to his chest feeling his heartbeat. He didn't move from her touch to feel her lay against his side.

"Even so, she still holds the chaos soul within her......"

"Then she's even more dangerous than we thought. I don't know why you have her and of her goals but we need to either find the remaining one that holds the soul of light......Maybe their in the north from here or that's what the relic said.."

"Maybe.." he said but wonders if Melli was okay since Brandon didn't know she was hearing all this. The girl noticed and tried to distract him by taking his hand that made him look at her.

"Come on now, don't be so down. I know you were doing what was needed and yet....even putting that bitch in her place..."

"She didn't deserve that and I know it. I wasn't thinking clearly in mind and now I bet she hates me because of it. I never wished to hurt her nor humiliate her in anyway and yet I've done that."

"Then let her. You are not going to suffer because of it but that won't try to worry about it. She's just a demika witch..nothing more. Besides, she'll just ignore it because of it.."

".....But..it's still hurtful for her."

"And you think she cares? Brandon, that demika witch humiliated you and kept insulting your ways. The light beings are after her so they can get rid of her so things won't be a hard. You have to understand that it's better that way and maybe just maybe we can extract her chaos soul to continue..."

"No."

"No?"

"I won't do that to her. My people are the cause to why she's the last remaining demon demika blood witches on this earth remain. My people killed each and everyone for something we thought was wrong. For what they done to humans and our own kind......I don't wish to bring more pain to her after all of that...it's not me..."

"And you think it's safe to say she cares, Brandon? She has no feelings...she has no own soul...*looks away* She's a burden to herself and others.....even a obstacle to you."

In the bathroom, Melli was listening onto all this but she looks down to think about it. She slowly felt her heart breaking because she wonders if that's what others think of her kind. Emotionless. Evil. Wicked. Dead. Or anything else. Was her people no more than bitches to others and his kind?

The pain from the words....it almost tore at her heart but in her mind, she felt like it did. To herself was starting to form more pain of what words were said during this. Why would she even dare to say such a thing but others never see her for someone like that? Maybe in some way, that only gotten her to feel more upset with things and maybe dislike the light sage priests even more.

"........."

"Either way...why don't you just leave her here. She's gonna die anyway since she's a witch...a dirty filthy witch....." she said but hugs Brandon while Melli just glares more that the soul of chaos burned really deep.

"She's not that bad....she's just confused. Confused and hurt.."

"Listen to me, Brandon. I don't think we can trust her...she's dangerous...too dangerous to be trusted..what if she tries to kill you? Control you? Or something brutal? You can't let her walk free....please...you have to deal with her. For yourself...and her."

".......I..." before he could say, she opens the door rather harshly to startle the two but she was dressed looking silent. The girl didn't care but Brandon seems worried before she walks by them like their not even there to the hallway.

"And where is the cursed witch going? Are you planning on leaving?"The girl didn't care but Brandon tried to stay but was stopped.

"No, I figure you two look so happy I was going to step outside for a while to enjoy the night time. I didn't mean to interrupt your talking...please, do go on and pretend I'm not even here."

"Believe me, we plan to witch."

"Of course. Please excuse me.." she did a bow and a smile before turning around and leaving the room with a light shut of the door but Brandon felt as if he made things worse with Melli and she hated hm even more. He stood up ready to help but the girl grips his arm to stop his body with her balanced soul.

"Miss please let me go. I need t-"

"She'll be fine....just leave her be since were not done talking yet...are we? she said hugging him but Melli was walking down the hallway thinking about things but her eyes and face became shadowed before heading outside into the cool night air as it's wind blew against her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Brandon went after Melli and that made the balance girl hotter for him she decided to wait u til he knew the touch of a woman before claiming him to prove she was better than most.

Brandon panted catching up to Melli. "Here you are. We need to go back the barrier will shield us." He said. He was sweaty and hot she looked at him and saw that as her complicated feeling rose up. She wanted him and she hated his kind. It hurt starting to pull her heart in half until all that was left was her desire for pleasure and her feelings to him. Those two mixed as her eyes got dark and clouded her true heart came out showing itself in her face. Desperation lust love hate NEED.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:36 pm

"Melli-"

"If we must..." she mutters to walk by him and back to the hotel building. Brandon wonders if she was okay but follows her back inside. The balanced girl waited for them before seeing the two walking back inside but takes a seat on their beds. Melli was looking down at her knees thinking about what was going on. Brandon was wondering if she was okay. And the balanced girl was flirting with Brandon once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:40 pm

He didnt react thinming this was how she was and respondedike he was talking to anyone else. She rather liked it and mellis desires for him grow more heated as the fonversation gets darker. Melli being dark and chaos reacted strongly inside as her body wanted it from the one who violated her and soon her desire would reach a peak
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:15 pm

"I guess that's done for tonight right, Brandon? How about we all get some sleep since we need to keep moving and find the last one with the light soul. I mean, I'm shocked you're a mix with two souls and I am too. Though, I guess the same for the witch as well. Maybe you would be more better and ladylike if you wore more better clothes." she mocked Melli that looks at her sleeping wear but gives it some thought a bit.

"I've always been used to wearing this but.....I guess I can find something else." she stood up and goes to raise one hand and taps her head. She started glowing a bit with hair moving from behind her to make the girl and Brandon shield their eyes. Seconds later, they saw the light dim down and looks again. Melina was wearing normal purple Pjs with black moons and cats on them. She looks at herself in the sleep wear before looking at them.

"Is this better?"

"Much. Now we won't have to see such a slutty wear. Lets sleep Brandon." The girl hugs his arm as he shook his head getting into his bed with the balanced girl doing the same and Melli too. She just faces away from them before shutting her eyes and falls to sleep rather quickly. Brandon however was worried if Melina was okay since she's acting a little strange. Maybe it's just him before shutting his eyes to get some sleep as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Brandon was more aroused by the other because she had nothing on underneath and he could see the shape of her body and curves. Using his imagination aroused him and the balance girl noticed and saw he liked her dark clothes and now this. He really liked Melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:50 pm

They decided to sleep for now as tomorrow awaits another day. The next morning, Brandon was still sleeping before he turns his head to feel the other girl hugging him under the covers. Her hair was covering her face but he didn't know or what he should do without waking her. He looks over seeing Melli already dressed in normal clothes but she didn't have food this time. All she was doing was sitting up on the edge of the bed and staring into the wall thinking to herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:57 pm

He reached out and touched her hand snapping her to reality as he whispered. "Did you sleep, Melina?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:03 pm

"......" He got no answer from Melina that caused him to feel more worried. His hand lets go of her shoulder but Melina just keeps looking at the wall before saying her answer.

"Half way. I fell to sleep but re awoke at 6 in the morning. I was trying to be sure I was ready when we leave to our next location.." even when she spoke she didn't even look at him nor turned around. Something was either bugging her or something was wrong. He was about to ask again but heard the other girl yawn and sit up stretching.

"Morning already? It seems like we only slept for a couple minutes. Either way, that's fine." She gets out of bed and hugs Brandon tightly that he felt her chest against his back.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept okay." he said looking to see Melli but she was gone. Brandon sees her walking to the door but she checks seeing the time before running her fingers through her long hair. "Good to know. Lets hurry up and get ready to leave. We still have relics and one more person to find."

A couple minutes later, they were on the road again but this time the girl suggested they use their powers to make this quickly. It did help them get to the next location but they had to stop because of a bigger wave of dark and light beings trying to stop them. Even when Melli fought them, she didn't say anything but just attacked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:11 pm

The light soul was within a chaos being and they had to go to the demon realm to get it. The Demika relics start to react as they get closer to one and the battles were getting shorter and harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:31 pm

"This won't do you know. We need some other plan to make this work or we won't be able to get there and get the other holder of the four souls." the girl said but Brandon knew that already but he was thinking of something or a plan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:36 pm

They come to another ruined temple and the relics reacts once more to tell them the next one lies here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:01 pm

The place seemed more colder than being dark so it's not as hard to see in here. Brandon, the balanced girl, and Melina looks around but sees the relic not reacting as much just yet or was it too far to do anything right now? Brandon picks it up and points in different locations to see if that will make it work but nothing happened before the balanced girl points to some opening and the relic reacted.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:05 pm

They go that way and walk slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:15 pm

Melli was walking in the back since she can see okay in the dark thanks to the chaos soul. However, Brandon and the balanced girl couldn't but it might be because their not like Melli. She's a demika witch that can see through any darkness but the light could be painful for her eyes but not as much. They kept walking staying close but Brandon didn't say a thing to wonder what lost soul could be trapped or what they might find.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Brandon's eyes of truth can see everything as he walks behind watching the rear so neither falls or bumps into something. Same with activating traps that's been set from way back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:17 pm

The three kept wandering down the path of this place, getting to more darker sections of this place. The balanced girl kept hugging Brandon's arm afraid of this place and how much negative energy was flowing in the air. Brandon felt the hug from the girl but he assured her everything was going to be okay. However, he was wondering how Melli was doing since she's not said one word during their walk.

Ever since that time he took her, Melina hasn't been acting like the first time they met. No. She's been acting as if she was some servant or something more deeper than that. While they head lower down, the darkness was slowly growing the air dim and cold. That made him and the balanced girl jump but Melli wasn't effected by it as it moves against her body as if someone was touching her skin. She keeps looking ahead but sees some stairs to walk down as Brandon tires keeping up with her.

These stairs were heading even lower of this place and that got him wondering just what the relic was trying to show them. Down and down the three went till it was pitch black that not even Brandon's eyes could see through them. He wonders where they were but the balanced girl grew afraid seeing this much darkness in this lower level. Just what the heck was going on? They keep looking around before seeing some dim glowing of purple so the room was lit with some symbols on a large main floor. In the middle was Melli as the magic she felt from it flowed upward to move some of her clothes and hair.

"Melli!"

"W-what is she doing?"

"I-I don't know...Melli, get out of there. It might hurt you!"

"............" she ignores him seeing more magic flowing upward that it slowly flows around her body. Melina just held her hands out but sees something appear burning in a vicious red color. with black flames in the middle of it. Brandon and the balanced girl knew what it was; Melina's soul of chaos.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:53 pm

The chaos soul banished the darkness illuminating her with wild red light revealing a door and lustful spirits trapped inside. They lusted for power and pleasure before she absorbed them all into herself feeding on their anguish and power. The door outline illuminated as she did so and opened to reveal the relic it was a gem of power the other relics reacted strongly bonding to it with chaos energy mixed in before it settled down still incomplete.

Brandon noticed her new attitude and decided to confront her that night. The balance girl was shaking in fear holding him because he seemed so stable. However that much power only seems to worry about to how dark this journey will become as they draw closer and closer to the end.

When they walked out she collapsed from everything and rested in the back seat while Melli and Brandon ride in the front. No words were said from either of them but Brandon bit his lip wanting to say something or at least get some answer about one thing bugging him. He might as well ask.

"Melli."

"Hmmm?"

"I want you to tell me something. You've been quiet with me unless your desires are acting up do you hate me now from what i did to you that day?"

"..."

"Or do you just plain hate me to where you wish I was dead? Answer me...." She shakes her head she didn't want to but she had to answer.

"No its because I want you.... i want you to take me like that for my first time in the front." She confessed because he told her to and he was shocked. It seemed she respected him a little now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:14 pm

"What? I..I didn't...." his eyes kept focused on the road but he tried not to show his flushed cheeks from what he heard from her. How in the world could she after what he did to her and second, the balanced girl was still scared from what happened that she still was passed out. He didn't hear anything else from Melli but he didn't know how to respond to her words.

"I guess your still shocked from what you saw back there but I don't blame you. Many people thought my kind were also succubus too since we seduce both male and females to our bidding. We don't always do that but sometimes if our power is low or energy, we have to find other ways to re gain it and that's one of them. From the ones we might love or wish to protect, we need energy or we won't be strong enough. I'm sure the balanced girl in the back seat will do fine for you if you were one of us but it's just a female clan. We never had males in our group born with our tainted blood.."

"You make it sound like I'm just doing more harm than good. I keep telling you I'm not like that and I know my people never wished to harm your own-"

"I think you mean slathered remember? Your people killed my own but I remained alive to be spared. No words can bring them back but I can only live to see that this won't be the end of my bloodline. Same with you figuring out your own problems with things you wish to never understand......." she looks away from him but the gem in her hand shines from the sun that was above them while Brandon drove down the road. He grips the steering wheel still driving but both him and her didn't say anything right after that before she just looks to him then away.

"....I did say I was sorry for doing that. I never meant to take your first time in that place. I just...I was angry you kept calling me some pet of a dog to the point that it annoyed me and I lost it. I never meant to hurt you......"

"And yet that still happened. To be honest with you, I don't know if I'm even worthy to follow my demika sisters because of this but I don't really give a fuck no more. All I can do is live but try to find out what other things await me since you are happy with the other in the back seat."

"Ummm, what are you talking about? I don't have feelings for her in that way.."

"But she does with you. I've seen the same hungry look for your love in her eyes and now she's trying to prove she's better for you than I am but I'm not jealous. It's your choice to who you like and me? I clearly gave that feeling up many years ago as a younger girl myself. Life right now isn't the same like before. No no no. Things have changed and right now, even if I confessed my deep desires..they don't matter no more..."

"............."

His hands tighten on the wheel but he wasn't sure how to respond towards that, keeping his eyes on the road while they drove down the road since the relic was pointing in the far west now but it seems to be a real long drive from the same location they were just in a while ago. He did wish for her to be honest and she did. Now, he wasn't sure if it was worth it hearing this from her own mouth. After making a turn, he sees Melina not even looking at him no more but she kept holding the gem in her hand since it wouldn't harm her from eating some of her chaos soul's energy too.

"I guess it's further than we thought so what do we do now......Brandon?"

"For the last time, don't call me-wait, you..you said my name. Why-"

"Clearly your no dog....you never were so I'm not calling you that anymore.....besides, after we do this...you'll end up going home and taking her with you.....nothing else matters anymore..." she whispered but didn't look at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:41 pm

He looked down but his eyes were hidden from her view as if the bad memory was coming to his mind once more. That only made Melina curious to what was wrong.

"I have no home. I was kicked out to die...more than likely this mission will claim my life." He said and her heart throbbed in agony he was going to die? She didn't know a sage could die and she felt her desire inside again.

"I...I didn't know that was possible for your kind to pass on like that..."

"It's true. That's why your desires are important you cant live with regret, Melli...."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm

"I already have so what would your words do for me if you tell me that. However, that only makes me more curious as to why you tell me this? That won't help me in any way but that only got me more curious to figure out what you will be doing. Your father should be helping you stay here for the time being..so why isn't he-"

"He has reasons...." he mutters.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:45 am