Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:30 am

He speeds off and she looked over at him remembering once more what he did to her and he was so focused like that was something hidden that only she saw
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:38 am

What was up with him and why? Was it because of this mission that it could end? Second of finding the last two who holds the other souls alive. They could be dead because of it but she looks away from him again seeing the road ahead but they remained quiet for a good long while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:41 pm

She suddenly didny want him to finish the mission of uniting the souls she wanted to keep him forever to give her pleasure and love
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:50 pm

But she couldn't say that could she? That might sound like her being creepy. They kept driving and looking ahead from the time that she slowly thinks seeing the relic blooming more and points to some large old forest. The next one was hidden somewhere there as Brandon drives towards it.

They showed up in ten minutes but sees the tree way bigger than you think it was. That could be something else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:04 pm

The road ended up ahead and they had to travel on fot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:25 pm

"I guess we need to travel still by another location but I guess we should be fine as long as we-"

"We can't keep traveling my car or however you do it, witch. We need to use our powers to get their quicker. Why won't you listen to me and just do that?" he asked as she crossed her arms over her chest since she didn't say much of anything else because of it.

"Same with you behaving like you are? I told you before that we will get noticed so we are not using our powers." she said walking forward but Brandon lets out a sigh shaking his head from this. Why was she like this? Just why? We walks over to her to try asking again but she stops him with one hand held up to his face.

"So you rather travel for a month instead of doing it this quick? How stubborn are you? We won't get their in time if we keep doing this so I'm using my powers to get this done and over with.." he started building his powers but was at full force. She tried to warn him to stop but sees dark portals opening up with light ones too seeing their counterparts surrounding them but she sighed seeing this. Great.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:35 pm

He knew several of the sages and he cursed them saying, "the Lord rebuke you!" Before grabbing Melli and jumping away without his powers and using the to create a ghost that will lead the others away. Melli saw he was angry not at her at the sages they saw and the curse he cast she never heard a sage say that their god would turn them away. Melli shivered because only the fallen angels were ever told this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Brandon was able to get them away from the location that she slowly grips his shirt being a little scared. As he was jumping from one place towards the tree, more of his light begins appeared to try and stop him and her but he blocks them and dives under them. The tree became close into view but sees the tree roots were larger up close. Melli was set down on one before seeing the wave of their kind flying towards them ready to fight but that only made her feel Brandon grab her hand and jumps through a hole into the giant tree.

They slide down the long way down the tree till getting to the base. Brandon lands first before Melli did too but onto another branch and a giant leaf. The inside of the tree was dark but some can still see a little if their used to it.

"This place is pretty big. How in the world will we find this next relic? Or even the next one with the two souls? Now what genius?" she mutters to see Brandon looking around and feels for some spirit fire lamp that was floating near by so it can shine their way. Now they can see but he looks back towards her.

"Find either. Who knows, we might be lucky." he said walking but she sighed to follow.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 am

He hides his powers walking slowly keeping alert to any light or Demi cup witches. He gripped her hand tighter making her blush as it stings a little he was really worried about her. The knowledge that he was worried about her there her blush and the aching from his attack on her came back and she started wanting him in her front.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:50 am

Again, no words were shared between them while Brandon held her hand and she followed. The tree of this place was so big and large it almost seemed peaceful to live here. They traveled north through the large wide branches before looking seeing some tree opening that leads down but it could be a hidden room or the place where another relic or one of the people with the souls is. Not knowing, they head down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 am

Inside was the balance girl with the soul of darkness. She was weaving silently and she was tartled to see them both. Oh your early. No matter i gah!" The tree that is her home trapped her behind vines as they wrap her up "this is your trial you have to battle your lursuers here before i join yu. She said quietly as she was absorbed into tbe treesap and it bardened. Right away they were both attacked and they work together flawlessly and take down the squads after them. Brandon refused to kill even the witches and melli took notice.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:00 pm

"Huh?" 'Why isn't he firing? Isn't that what his people do to collect the souls of a demika witch?' she ducks from two coming right at her but aims and shoots to blow their heads off. Even if her demika sisters were attacking them, it didn't feel the same knowing it. She and him landing in the middle but sees them surrounded. By both dark and light begins.

"What's with your head huh? Why aren't you shooting or fighting? Are you being distracted by something again?"

"No, I'm not. I just don't want to hurt more of your people." he said blocking two that held swords but she hits them back before blocking some.

"Why bother? My people are dead, light sage. Nothing you nor anyone else can do to give them rest. Your power burns us as if you already forgotten about that?" she hissed at him angry but Brandon since hearing the tone of voice she used to say that. Was Melli still angry at him for what happened or pretended it never happened.

More came trying to fight but Brandon deflected their attacks to look at them. Melli wasn't understanding why he did that. Her people are dead. The demika sisterhood was dead so why is he even trying?

"Your people suffered enough. I don't want to make their un peaceful resting places worse. If you can tell, witch, their already suffering more worse than you think. Not because my blood line killed them but because their souls are being punished harsh and long in the underworld."

"......"

"My people find you witches as prizes in order to try changing you into us. However your magic and knowledge was too powerful and thought you were a threat because of it. Why else did you think they made the four souls? To keep everything balanced so no more fighting could be done. However, they grew in fear to know something might happen to break the four souls and guess what, that did happen which explains why we are fighting to get to the third soul.."

"................"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:24 am

The balance girl was belping avaibs tthe attackers and brando. Saw hiw skilled she was. Meli gasped a sshe was rescued by the girl and brandon tyrbed ro catch a lance of light and throw it into a group of demons incinerating them. His hand wa ssinged because of the balance soul eith in him melli hugged him trying hard to feel safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:13 am

The balance soul girl keeps her away from him seeing more of the two coming closer. They started surrounding them both getting closer and closer that they was about to attack but Brandon summons up more light to shout out burning away the dark beings. Melli and the girl shield their eyes from the light as it stung Melli but they look seeing Brandon tried.

"Seems I was wrong." she mutters seeing Melli shaking her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:44 am

He wasnr sure what to do
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:37 pm

Melli sees him tired from the bursts of light he gave but she was about to use her powers to only get tackled down. The ground was cool against her skin but she kicked them off while getting ready to fight if needed. The girl watches her but didn't bother to help because she wanted to see how strong she was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:33 pm

Brandon tried to stop her but Melli was making sure she fought alone. He held the others souls and begins back while she fought the balance girl.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:26 pm

The balanced girl looks to Melli as she was ready to fight but lets out a sigh, floating down to land on her feet. She just looks at Melli up and down before shaking her head thinking about something. That motion caught Melli's confused gaze but the balanced girl snickered.

"What? What's so funny?" she asked but the girl just crosses her arms over the chest to look at Melli again.

"So it's true; you really do posses the soul of chaos but how? I also sense a little of the soul of Darkness essence within you. My own energy but I don't see how someone like you can withstand such a thing like I can." she was sensing Melli getting angry with her but the balanced girl just sighed again to start glowing a little more darker as if Melli wasn't worthy to help Brandon.

"Oh, so you think your better to help the pup here?" she asked.

"Again with the pup..."

"You sound so rude to others aren't you, demika witch? No matter. I'll just get rid of you and help him from now on. Your power and magic are no match for my own!" she disappears into the dark but appears behind Melli to punch her through the wall. Melli coughs from that but they were fighting now till the girl was showing brute strength. Just what the heck did the soul of balance give her and didn't Brandon have this soul or the main one?

Brandon saw the two fighting like monsters, their souls burning deadly against one another but he knew he couldn't stop them. Even if he interfered they would have kept him away. They just kept throwing and kicking each passing second that he noticed blood appearing on the both of them. Melli lands on her feet once more but jumps back dodging a fire ball from the balanced girl looking up.

"Why don't you do me a favor and give up, you're wasting my time and it's not fun when someone does that."

"How about you giving up because I don't back down from a fight with someone as annoying as you." she heard the girl growling before blasting flames at her and Melli did the same as they collide to cause a giant explosion. The energy from both was dangerous but they didn't stop but he did noticed that Melli's gun was cracking from getting damaged now from this fight but she didn't noticed that.

He wanted to tell her but he knew she'll tell him to stay out of it. Brandon then hopes she would win but that could be wrong before seeing the girl adding more power as it pushes Melli's back and breaks it. She was hit on target as her screams went through the area but the girl just kept blasting till she stops watching Melli falling to the ground. She was bleeding badly and her soul of chaos was burning low of a cold fire. Was the balanced girl's soul dangerous too? She wasn't sure but tried to move but only got stepped on by her.

"I can't believe this is what left of a disgrace of the demon blood demika witches. You only bring shame to that name and all of them since all of them are dead...except you. I don't know what power you can give to help Brandon but I'm afraid it's not enough with the journey ahead.."

"Hah..hah..y...you.."

"Hush now little kitten. Your death threats are nothing to me...." she moves her foot off of her but lets out a bored sigh.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:21 am

He watches as the rest were killed leavinf just them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:17 pm

She sat up as the balanced girl went over to Brandon but Melli didn't say anything trying to heal herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 am

He stopped her from leaving as his traighrs cancel hers out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:18 pm

She blinks to look at Brandon as Melli stood up slowly but was healed after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:31 am

The balance girl agreed to join them and melli saw how flirty and lustful she was thanks yo her darkness soul and her balance traights. Melli saw her getting clise and she burned with jealousy and wanted to win brandon for herself if only to beat this girl at simething.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:52 am

"Now, lets get out of here and try to find the last person to join this group of yours, dear. I'm sure with our help (mainly me), we can help save this world." she said hugging his arm but Melli glared ready to blast that face off before she walks over to look at them.

"Pup, shouldn't we get a move on? Were wasting time here."

"Now don't you know any manners? This man isn't a pup. Now you...maybe you deserve that title of being someone's bitch hmm?"

"Excuse me?!"

"Lets not fight. We need to move on so please..." he sees them look dead at one another before looking away before Brandon sees the next relic is in the west from them. The three leaves the area to that location but gets in another car found and drives off.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:33 am

As they return to the car melli looked around thinking she heard something. "Take him" whispered in the back of her mind as her lust spoke wakin up for the first time after he raped her butt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:59 pm