Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:32 pm

With chaos muffled she could think calmly and clearly and remembered how attractive Brandon was to her and how he knew a lot. The light tribe seems to know everything and never share but she thought she would enjoy darkening his soul with desire.

A few hours later the chaos and balance woke from their slumber and melli had finished her dark plan to make the light boy desire her so he would be even more attractive to her than she already was. He was her total opposite and to bring him into darkne would be dark and wild.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:47 pm

She went to go ahead and scouted around the town again but sees nothing going on or happening just yet. The light beings didn't sense her just yet so she was okay or in the clear for now. "Hmmmm, let me see.......where should I find my next target place? I know their are some other light filth beings here?" she said holding the old stone key.

She looks around before but sees a old door that leads to the old library.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Brandon followed her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Melli kept looking around seeing the old stories that was written in the walls for many years. She slowly reads a few things but saw nothing that was new. Same old stories she's read for a long time as a child since her mother used to. She held the stone key in her hand before heading down the hallway to see something or whatever was going on.

She kept kept walking up the stairs of this place but saw older switches. This place was one where light sages and demika witches that tried to keep balance through the thousand years the two clans lived but she didn't know about the other two. Did the older history in the ways get destroyed? Melina sighed but kept walking up the stairs while hearing her shoes clicking against the stone floor before making it to the top.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk. The places here are so dirty. Why can't people keep places clean." she said but keeps walking but saw more books and a few doors where the beauty of this place tried to stay as it was without anything destroying it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:03 am

She hears a clatter then coughing turning to see Brandon standing there brushing dust off his face
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Melli didn't say a thing seeing him once again but she wonders why he was so eager to follow her like this? Was he already falling for the darkness of her or was he just looking for answers from her? Since she's a demika witch and he's a light sage priest, it could explain so much about their history. Though, most of that was lost during the long wars from years ago.

She still remember every minute of that horrible day but Melli told herself it won't bother her ever again. No more would she be taunted by the dreams and nightmares but they seem to get stronger each passing moon. For now, she was going to ignore it or what if it's something else?

Was she and him playing some long game of cat and mouse while he tries to catch her as soon as he can. He's quick for one that's for sure but it was fun having one being so quick and even being a light sage on top of that. After setting the stone key down on a table, she slowly turns around to see him and disappears with her magic to become invisible.

Time to have a little fun with the man was the thought in Melli's mind right now as she heads over towards him.

Brandon coughs still feeling dust in his lungs before waving the rest off so he can see and breath better. He saw the old library and so many books that rest on the shelves. Why would she come here and what was she looking for? He had a guess she was not after others but looking for answers to questions she's had for a good while now.

He walks forward to the main steps that lead upward on the second level but saw more books with tables and odd objects laying around for him to see. However, he didn't see the woman that was just here and wonders if she ran off because of him? What was he going to do if he couldn't explain this whole thing towards her if she kept running off?

"*Sighs* Great, now what will I do? She might have gone a long while before I can catch up." he said looking around but didn't she was behind him before Melina comes back to showing herself.

"Or maybe she's wondering why your here in the first place?" He jumps forward before turning around to see her as Melli smiled seeing how startled he was from her sneaking up behind him. "Wait, I thought you..."

"Hmmmm, now let me see: What is a stray pup like you doing here? Have you been following me like some stalker? How naughty of you silly man to follow a girl like that. You don't wish to send the wrong message to her do you?" she teased as Brandon glares at her while Melina crosses her arms over her chest to watch him.

"I'm not that at all and don't call me pup like I'm your dog!"

"Hmm? From my point of view it seems like you are." Melli said teasing him more that he glares at her, not amused with her jokes right now. This was serious and she was behaving like some child right now. "*Sighs* Look. I was just trying to find you so I ca-"

"What? Talk? I'm already busy like I said before and yet you keep following me like some dog. His tail between his legs while you seem a little unsure about it yourself hmmm? I wonder what he could want following a witch all this time."

"I would like to tell you myself but you just won't stay still. As I said, I don't mean you no harm miss, I just wish to talk.." he said but Melli gives him a slight look in her eyes that pierced his soul but walks over to him.

"Hey, stay back witch! I don't want to attack you!" he warns but she kept walking over to him with the click clack of her shoes that hits the stone floor. She was toying with him and it was sorta scary to see this happening to him.

"Aww, the puppy is scared of little old me. How cute. Come on then, if you think I'll do something then draw your weapon....lets have a little play time.." she said rushing over towards him.

Brandon was about to take out his sword but she teleports over to him and trips him onto the floor with some dust flying into the air. He falls back landing on his back but Melli appears above him with her shoe on his chest while looking down at him.

"Ouch! Grrr, hey, what was that for-" He winces feeling some pressure on his lap that he sees Melli sit on his lap while he looked shocked to see this but she smiled while tapping her cheek with the gun in her left hand to eye him.

"Hehehe, such a curious pup you are but still naughty. Most of my stalkers just give up on me when they follow me for a long time....though, your the first one that won't give up. Impressive."

He didn't say a thing but sees her lowering one hand on his chest to feel his muscles and he was blushing slightly from what she was doing. Melli could see he was sure built but not too bad. He seems gentle with the eyes and kissable lips too. "Witch, what are you-"

"Shhhhh....I won't bite you doggy, just want to see something...." she moves one finger near her lips but he keeps silent to see her laying more closer on his body that her breasts pressed against his chest making Brandon blush worse.

"You sure are very naughty for a pup but I kinda find that..amusing and attractive. Though, I told you before I don't know about how you been stalking me but It's the same old story.......unless we change it up a little."

"I don't understand..."

"I'm sure you do since I've seen that dark look in your eye. The dark urge for...desire?" she said but Brandon didn't speak nor moved hearing this.

"No, your wrong. I'm a light sage priest and I don't claim such a feeling in my heart. It's a sin to feel such a thing and I won't let you tempt me into a thing Witch." he said but Melli giggles finding this amusing before she stood up off his body and moves back as Brandon quickly sits up and stands to look at her but she smiled seductively at him.

"No need to hide it, pup. I know that look anywhere and it's really strong too. Such a dark hungry urge of desire swelling inside of you but is it because of me? Has your eyes caught onto the witch?" she teases him that Brandon blushes more to look away from her.

That couldn't be true right? He was a warrior to serve the one ruler to the light but he's never been near females like that unless he's helping them out. His clan were all males only with no females so she's the first one that somehow..caught his eye.

"See?....You can't hide it pup because I can see it from here. Your soul is balanced sure but the human body can become a little..impatient. Your energy inside of you is getting slightly darker since your so eager to catch up with me and find me like your wishing for something else than us talking...."

"Lies! Your lying!" he said but Melli licked her lips loving how he was resisting her like this before walking over towards him that he shows his sword ready to fight her.

"I'm not. I'm only showing and telling the truth, my friend. Your a male and a hungry male at that. Something is bugging in the back of mind to come out and do what you want like other males do. We witches can see everything from looking right into another male's eyes. Their thoughts, dreams, imagination." he saw her walking around him but her arms were still under her breasts to bounce a little.

"Their hunger....their desires....their heat. Even the most strong males fall towards many of these things but the one thing they loose to..is their lust." she said touching his chest that he swipes his blade at her that she was behind him again.

"Theirs no need to fight this, my little puppy. Being on the dark side of things can be rather exciting. Heck, you might love it yourself..."
    she said to him but Brandon still didn't look at her before sensing the light beings start to arrive but he quickly turns to see Melina gone as if she flees from the area.

Before he moves, Brandon felt gentle hands on his shoulders that the smell of rosemary hits his nose slowly. Her warm lips touching the rim side of his ear that turns red as it fills with blood.

"If you wanna keep playing cat and mouse then I'll play. Come find me, I might be starting to enjoy this little game between us and who knows..*slips a hand in his shirt to feel his pounding heart* You might enjoy it more than you think....see you then." Brandon turns around but saw she was gone once more. Damn her. She got away again while the light begins arrived to see where the witch went but Brandon was trying to clear his head from what she did to him.

He would never join the dark side like she's done being a demonblood demika witch but somehow, she was rather different than most females. No, that's just her trying to trick him right? She was planting some trick on his mind so he would have to be more careful around her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:20 pm

She was different just like he was and he managed to dissuade the light to return to the sky. He was after her because of the extra soul she had and her extra soul was twisting her to think he was after her body. A fact she rather enjoyed because he was different to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:20 pm

She was still leaving the area after a while but wonders where she should go next to find more clues after. In some way, he was close towards it but it could be just him. Maybe she was starting to think of the wrong things? Maybe she was having trouble with things? Either way, Brandon would fix it later on. If he met with her again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:03 am

He keeps following her catching up when she slows down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Melli was just done killing some light begins around her as their bodies disappeared into light and feathers, seeing other things going on right after. In some cases, Brandon just didn't know what to do nor say. Was she going to leave again or was she planning on fighting him? Brandon quickly stops her just when she was ready to leave.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:39 pm

H9ld on. Please... he said following her and catching her hand tightly. She gasps a sly the sudden pull stopping her and making her fall backwards but he caught her and helped her stand. She blushed momentarily impressed and aroused just seeing him. And he set her on her feet "sorry I just want to travel with you I can keep them away from us." He said
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:56 pm

"You do realize that their going to find us right after. Same with the whole problem with the light begins following us? You know that their going to think I stole you..." She said quietly but didn't do a thing to move away from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:04 pm

No they won't. Because I will not lie to them. " he said confidently and she desired him even more this time both souls did he smiles and keeps following her sending a message that the loss of life had been too great so he was following her alone. The message was revived by the right people and the chase after her was reassigned to him solely.

On the edge of the light there was a man of the light who wanted to power of all four types of souls on top of his own and he was responsible for marking her as a criminal. He smiles vanishing in a flurry of feathers white mixed with grey. He was beginning to fall.

Ooc: so I know I said there was one who fell to be evil and have the soul of darkness inside him this is not him this is the true villain.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:11 pm

ooc:Okay

bic:Melli and Brandon was walking along while seeing nothing else right now but she was curious as to where her next location was but she did see the same necklace around his neck. Just like her own black and violet gem, he wore the black and red gem necklace as both were glowing deep inside. They didn't say a thing but Melli was looking around to try seeing something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Melli discovered that he told the truth when the next wave scheduled didn't arrive and her prediction of an attack didn't come true so she relaxed and trusted him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:56 pm

She didn't say a thing but Brandon keeps looking out while seeing nothing else yet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:07 pm

The night fell and he began to slow down getting tired and sluggish. This was when he was at his most vulnerable and sh3 saw his body was good for the eyes and wanted to pleasure him to see if he would fall for her. He rested taking a drink of water and she watched as he leaned back to finish his off and she blushed seeing he would be good pleasure from how big his lump was. At least that's what her books said.

He relaxed and set up to sleep as she watches him. She knew he couldn't sleep possessing two souls like her and she was curious how he resisted his urges that rise in the night to tempt him. A few minutes later she realized he didn't fight them. They were so powerful he couldn't fight them she almost got her thoughts pulled into one of his fantasies as he watched the fire.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:16 pm

"You do know we could sleep in a small hotel instead of being outside. Were not cannibals you know." she said looking at him but Brandon kept stroking the fire as he hears it crack and crackle from the fire. "How are you even sure about that? Do you have a way inside a place?" he asked to see that. However, it's not as easy to explain that before she stood up to sigh. Melli puts the fire out and Brandon glares at her to wonder why she did that.

"Just come with me." she said grabbing his arm and teleports to a near by fancy hotel that made him look shocked. "How-" "Just come on." she grabs his shirt and walks inside while seeing the night cool and beautiful. A couple minutes later, Brandon was laying on the bed with a book he found a while ago when chasing after her but was clean from a shower.

The water in the bathroom was running since Melli was taking one but he sighed trying to find out why and how she was able to get into such a place. He didn't want to know how since it wasn't his business but just knowing about the memories that spring forth. He looks at the book still till hearing the shower turn off but didn't look up.

"Your reading right now? I thought you were hungry or something?" Brandon sighed from her rude tone before shutting his eyes to ignore it. "What's wrong, puppy? Are you angry?" she teased before Brandon shuts the book after saving the spot and sighed. "Didn't I tell you not to call me pup? I'm not your-" he opens his eyes about to shout but stops to look at her.

Melli was sitting on her own bed but only in a towel as she looks at him. Her skin was soaked from the water with a smell of the soap in the bathroom. Even her hair was wet and shiny while resting all over her because of it. "Yes, yes, I know but It's what I'll call you till you earn the title of being called your name." she said but Brandon looks away trying not to blush.

"Have you no shame!?" he said angry from what she's doing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Looking away and blushing he stutters a bit as his urges get worse and he can't think straight to create a fantasy so his body starts reacting. "Okay so how do I earn my name then I'll do it right now.?" He was fogged not thinking clearly his was perfect.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:31 pm

"Care to explain how in the world you knew about me possessive the soul of chaos? Do you know more about what's going on and why your people have caused such terrible things to happen? Including seeing my mother and her demika sister die?" she asked but relaxes on her back that some of the towel opens slightly that it almost showed her breasts and pussy.

Brandon, however, kept looking away still blushing.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:55 pm

If his answer was good she was going to claim him as hers if he was a creepy stalker he would be hers then he would die. " because your necklace is from the chaos tribe your mother's. Mine is from the balance tribe my father's. That and our different souls resonate differently than others almost like a person becoming something else " she was astonished that he could see her soul and it enticed her because he can read them as well their memories her souls were filled with lustful secret ideas fr9m the darkest of dreams. She peeked at his seeing similar dark desires from his balance side and a true nd honest desire to be good and righteous. She loved him more seeing no deceit in his heart only honest secrets and dark desires. He was perfect to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:37 pm

"I see...so you were speaking the truth." she said standing up but Brandon looks away quickly as she gets dressed into something for bed but he sighed. "Yes.....but I hope you believe me now."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Ooc: awe so cl9se did I mess up or did you get a better idea.

Bic: he knew nothing about the demika tribe or their slaughter except that he was put in charge of finding out why. When she returned he gasped as she was wearing almost nothing with see though bed clothes. "As for the demika... we think it was an att3mpt to claim you because of the souls. I searched for years for the person behind the incident but all evidence points to the light and I have to figure out whoes light.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:52 pm

"Well, I'll take something back from you on this, pup since you said that. However, I never would have guess you knew about the four souls but since you peak my interest I'll accept that. Could explain that necklace your wearing..." she said seeing him wearing it still but Melli sits on her bed to lay back while looking up at the ceiling.

"Then...if it's true pup, do you know anything else about it?" she asked but Brandon shook his head but he did wish to know about the last soul that seems to not have been found yet. He knew one back home was one of the souls, he had one, and she had one too. What was planning on happening or did her mother tried to hide something from her. He did wonder about one memory he saw of two women in her memory. One had to be her mother but the second one...who was she? and why did she seem familiar?

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Her chaos was settled meaning 'll she had now was a deep desire for him and she laid down looking at him as he watched the l8ght and she almost got sucked int9 another of his daydream fantasies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:09 pm