Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 3:57 pm

He led the way to a sage temple.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:23 pm

The sage temple wasn't as big from the books she's read but maybe their way bigger inside? Brandon gets near the front door and presses the palm of his hand against the door before it glows a bit. Melli figure this wasn't going to work or anything since this place was abandoned for many years. "I guess your little idea was wrong or this place is lost of it's magic. Les go on somewhere else.."

"Wait a sec..." he keeps looking at the door before the glowing stops and started opening that made her blink. How in the world could he do such a thing? Well he's a light sage so maybe some of his people's power remained in the walls of this place. She shook her head from the thought and walks inside with him because of it. The two of them walked through the hallways of this place and now Melli only gotten ready to fight if needed.

"You don't need your weapons to fight. This place is old and not much magic remains here. The light begins ans your demon allies are all gone because this place couldn't hold it self together."

"And you figure that's the reason why things changed? To how the whole war started pup?" she asked to hear him sigh, turning his head to look at her.

"It's possible since that happened many years ago but again, don't call me pup. It's really annoying now." he said walking through the hallways but seeing old art and messages his people left. Even some messages and statues her people left. Their bloodlines were always so connected and in peace until something broke that starting the war.

Before long, they stopped walking to see a giant like cloth like picture hanging on front of them. So far, Brandon nor Melli understood the picture before she walks closer towards it to see it better but he shines a light using one hand to see a picture of his people and hers being as one together but she tilts her head seeing something below.

"Nosa meo-ki ashi banik.....hinako bibi shi omena coraki. Okis so babaei shi ch-ive hi wa ya..."

"What did that mean?"

"Four souls may have made the great one...but only two can wield such power. The tainted ones of our blood will cleanse our world."

"A saying?"

"No, a old prophecy. It's saying four souls were made to help bind the world into one where we can live together. The souls were rare that's made of pure energy because of it: Soul of light. Soul of darkness. Soul of balance. And soul of chaos. These four souls are made to keep things balanced....that was true till the four souls started combining into two. Two of the souls were to go into one person while the other two goes into another person. However, no one knows who they are to go into." she explains as Brandon looks at the picture then sees something else, two necklaces someone were wearing. A black red gem necklace and A black and violet gem necklace.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:27 pm

"I was born with the balance soul." he confessed to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:43 pm

"You already told me that pup remember? I still don't believe you but after what I've seen I guess it's true." she said looking away from Brandon but slowly walks to try finding some key to a hidden door or something but Brandon had a idea that he reaches into his shirt taking out his black and green gem stone necklace and held it up in the air. He saw some light shining on it that it made a little light glow of his blood line's power to make her look silent.

"Hey, look at this..."

"What is it now, pup?" she asked walking over seeing the now shown door.

"Stop calling me that!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:51 pm

He follows her as she follows her senses. Before the sun set they find a small shrine in the middke if a garden.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:20 pm

"How cute...it's a shrine. Now what?" she mutters but Brandon only lets to a sigh to walk over to it as she stays where she was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 6:57 pm

He keeps going and a femika ghost appears screeching. The shrine was an old stronghold but light sages trapped souls here to keep tresspassers away. Only melli could fight them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:08 pm

"Woah! The heck!?" he ducks from the femika witch but she gets shot by Melli while it floats back bleeding before more shows up to surrounded her that she started fighting them. Brandon never guessed his people did that to her own that she was fighting them because of this. He tries to help them but he was forbidden to get near as they screeched at him to hit against the rock wall. Melli sees that but ducks from sharp nails that tried to claw at her.

"You just had to do that!? You just had to!"

"Don't blame me for this, witch!" he said holding his head.

"I already did!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:11 pm

He dodged and melki had to restrain it and drain its power with her forbidden ability.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:41 pm

She quickly puts her guns in front of her before quickly shooting some bullets that opens portals to the underworld. Demon hangs grabs the souls of the demika witches and started pulling them in. Gaping mouths showed next before chewing them down into nothing with screeching even louder from the pain. Melli hated to do this but she didn't want her sisters to suffer like this when they were dead, she slowly walks over and pulls down the zipper to her chest exposing it with the gem necklace. She then sees the souls energy flowing over to her as she shut her eyes to then go ahead and have her absorb it.

Brandon shield her eyes seeing this but because her body was glowing in the flames of her people. The flames licked at her body before the one body suit was gone for a second to her now showing flamed wings behind her and she was naked now. He shut his eyes quickly before the sealing was done to have her return to normal dressed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:58 pm

"Did you know that your wings are beautiful?"he said and she blushed secretly as she got dressed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:16 pm

"Don't start pup, my wings are something I had since I was young. Now, why don't we get what we came here for and move on? Besides, I don't need to find other spirits here because I can't use that move for a bit till I rest up and do hurry up?" she crossed her arms looking annoyed before he gets to the shrine and checks it before a little plate opens up showing some key stone inside. Some rubies were in a circle form but a misty glowing stone was in the middle.

"I guess it's a key but do you think we should find anything else here-"

"I'm leaving. I'm not sticking around here any longer but enjoy your stay.." she leaves the room as Brandon checks the shrine again just in case he misses something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:18 pm

He trips over a lever that opens the inner sanctum with dirt and rock falling down on top of him but Melli shook her head seeing that. Even from that he was sure clumsy but that didn't bother her or stop her to snicker at you.

"Good job pup you really know how to find them don't you?"
    she laughed that he growls and keeps walking as she taunts him with pup all the way down the stairs. When getting near the area she kept doing the teasing until he snapped and pinned her against the wall.

"Stop it alright I'm not a pup okay and I told you that I'm not that. What do i have to do to convince you?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:37 pm

She looked at him a little annoyed that she aims her gun in his face showing a dark smirk on her face. Even from that it was only cute but that's too herself. He struggles from that before she shoots at the ceiling with rocks coming down but he jumps back as she brushes her shirt off from the dirt.

"Please don't bother pup, even if you did that won't change me. You will always be a pup." she walks past him but looks around now bored a bit. Brandon looked more angry at her that he follows her and catches up to grab her arm.

"I mean it. Stop calling me a pup or I'll make you stop calling me that." he said but she kicks him hard in the chest that he crashes into the wall as she held her guns up in both hands ready to fight him

"OH? And will the little pup do to little old me? Cry? You are going to make me shoot a bullet up your ass..." she said feeling her soul of chaos burning with in her while he twitches from the impact of the wall.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:41 pm

He cuaght a bullet and dashed to her pinning her down and stealing her lios. No one had ever overpowered her to the pont they could taste her lios.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:18 pm

She looked shocked to kick him off of her but started shooting right at him, bullets hitting the walls and other spots too. He saw that happening and deflects them using his sword while the light shines to blind her. She only shields her eyes and stomps the ground causing darkness to combine with his light so it's making the room dark and bright. Both Brandon and Melli fight one another with punches and maybe some clashes of sword and guns. However, that only caused the souls to burn brighter within them.

Melli jumps over him while shooting once more but he dashes towards her to punch her down. It didn't only hurt her but she flips against the wall and kicks him hard into the stomach right through the wall. Brandon spits some blood from his mouth and continues fighting her while they just fight and fight and fight. After a bit both of them fall on the ground together bloody and beaten up. He was bleeding and panting while she was panting with one eye shut because of her blood but she slowly licked it from her lips to giggle.

"I'm shocked pup. Not many could be tied by my power but I must have took you wrong. No matter, this won't mean nothing till I murder you myself!" her soul gotten hotter to a point where she was glowing a dark red just like the soul but her body looked more corrupted than from before. The wings seemed to be coated in blood but around the power the soul picked up. The demon allies showed up around her but she was now holding a blazing fire ball.

Brandon just felt his own soul burning to where his body got coated in light. His wings of light moving behind him wearing some mask but his blade only gotten more strong and brighter. Light begins were behind him ready to fight. The two of them said nothing but charges at one another fighting while the other begins did the same with blood and fighting noises happening but Brandon and Melli were gripping their hands slashing and beating one another up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 9:21 pm

He burned the demins with purified light so it was just him and her and he burned her flesh off makin her scream in agony as she regenerated. His light was powerful and he didnt use it again as he pinned her to the wall his knee pressed hard between her legs as he pulled out and sucked on her breast before her clothes could reform.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:58 pm

"Unhand me you dog! You might be enjoying this but you better let me go-" she winces feeling him sucking harder on the breast but Brandon ignores her to glare at her and force her up on her feet to look at her a bit mad. She didn't have to say a thing getting ready to shoot at him but he makes the guns get sealed off so she can't use them for a while.

"My guns! You mean pup! Un seal them right now-"

"I think that's enough of that. You will not call me pup ever again when I'm through with you, witch." he said gripping her arm but she snickered to some blood spilling from her chin thinking he was crazy.

"Oh really? And what are you gonna do about it...pup?" she said the word with venom in her voice but it only angered him more that he just growls to pull her over his shoulder when her clothes regenerated.

"I'll show you......"

"Hey, put me down! You better listen to me you bad pup! Put me down right now or so help me I'll get you for this!!! STOP!"

~Later~

After getting what he needed from there and leaving the area, Brandon decided to get the others later for right now, He needed to show this demika witch how to respect him. No more calling him pup or anything else because this was the last straw. He found a opening near the cave shrine they were in and got her prepared.

Brandon had her on the ground with her lower half lifted up and her arms tied up with light chains so she couldn't use her magic against him. Her ankles were held up as well as he was nosily slurring against her pussy hard while she looks away. It was embarrassing to have him doing this to her but struggles again before a groan leaves her lips. His tongue just kept swirling around inside and his fingers pinching her clit but she looks down at him flushed and mad.

"You do realize this won't change my way to seeing you a-as a pup. I'm not yours you know." she hissed before he forces her to move closer near him since Brandon didn't care. She will learn not to call him pup no more and never again.

"I'm sure it will because you won't be calling me anything insulting but more like begging. I'll make sure your body is mine." he said before going back to eating her out as another groan leaves her throat to her head falling in the dirt. He was crazy doing this to her but she groans to not let no moans escape her lips from his rough handling. She already had her pussy messed with that she was squirming and trying to get away from him to only have him bite her.

He kept going with licking and sucking on her pussy before she panted slightly feeling weird but he pulls back panting to lick his lips but Melli panted feeling herself wet and hot now.

"What's wrong, witch? You liked it?"

"Grrr...s-shut up. I'm not gonna see you any different from this. Now untie me before I-" she suddenly yelps in pain when he tugs on a leash made by his magic as he burns her skin to make her wince. He forces her up on her knees after making the chains disappear so she was sitting up.

"Will you show me respect and not all me a pup?"

"F-fuck you..." she said before he lets out a sigh to shoving her down and force her arms upward with his powers to show her back and butt but Melli still couldn't move before he used his powers to make something. Too bad for her she couldn't see it but can feel it press against her butt. She tried to see what it is before her sight was darkened by his shirt that was taken off.

"I'm giving you a last warning, witch. You will stop calling me a pup...or else." he orders as she still struggles with anger in her eyes. Squirming from her chains holding her arms up to the ceiling.

"Or else what? You'll make me bark for you? As if. Now I'll tell you to let me or or I'll be sure you stay dead. You will be a pup....you silly boy.." she said making fun of him but he just yanks the leash back to make her chock he so hated that but if she didn't, might as well make it worse.

"I warned you...." he said in a growling tone that he pulls back the small like whip and hits her against the lower back and butt. Quickly, she yelps in pain from the feeling but glares at him seeing him force her to look forward but he picks up the small whip and was spanking her hard making her jump from the sudden stings it left behind. Each hit was loud but Melli gasped leaning her head down feeling this but he just keeps at it while she squirms once more.

"Ah! Stop that y-yu little Nugh! fuck! You're dead when I get out of this hah! I'll make you pay for this you-Meffmmm!!"

"You talk too much so why don't you be a good girl and be quiet?" he said before hitting her more but lucky for Melli, it made her bleed but cause her skin to turn red and sting.

"Mfeemm!! Mmmm!! Mmmmm!!! MMM!!!! Nufmmm!!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 10:21 pm

He slaps her pussy and she moans out as she cums before falling limp on the ground. She never felt anything like that before but it seems Brandon wasn't happy with her doing that so quickly now.

"Grrr, bad girl who said you were allowed to cum? I'm going to break your mind for this." He said making her shake as he held her head onto the ground and rubbed something against her butt. It felt big, hot, and throbbing.

"W-what are you...d..doing?"

"Oh, don't worry. I won't take your virginity just yet. I'll make you take it away yourself." He said before shoving his cock inside her ass and fucking her deep ripping her open inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:35 pm

He rams into her butt with brute force but Brandon could see her face flustered before he held her down more into the ground, ignoring her grunts. Brandon was serious in taking her over and over again that he groans hearing the chains rattle from the ceiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 10:37 pm

He slams deeper and harsher as she screams fseling him forcing his way inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:38 pm

He felt way too big while twitching still tied up but Brandon wasn't showing mercy until she understands not to underestimate him or insult him. He only keeps moving his hips that he sees her whimpering again being taking. Over and over her butt got more open that he held her by the hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 10:43 pm

He changed it forever when his cum flooded her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:58 pm

She groans feeling that but felt really hot inside of her butt to squirm from her bonds. He moans out feeling himself let out but Melli only lowers her head feeling weak suddenly and her soul pumping from it's energy. She didn't get why but this was starting to cloud her mind a bit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 7:32 am

She thought he was dont when he grabs her breasts hard moving out of her before pleasuring her chest and belly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:46 pm