Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:57 am

She cpuldnt deny that togetjer they could pass any barrier tbat separated the realms and she couldnt fight his logic. It wasnt often she was traped by eweason she was just to good for that.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:01 am

She couldn't even think of a good reason for him not to come, making Melli sigh in a lost. "Fine. Whatever." she said before walking again but Brandon follows after her while they look ahead to await their location of finding either soul.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:22 am

Ooc: brandon is going to be the first of the soul bearers ro die. As he does she confesses her feelings for him. When he dies the balance soul wil leave hom but because he oant a purebloodunder the soul he will come back shortly after confused and disoriented.

Bic: be follows keeping up with her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:26 am

ooc:Ok

bic:She didn't understand why he was so stubborn but she decided to keep quiet about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:36 am

Together they chase this man and he listened to her story about him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:25 am

At first the story was not used to things like that but she just sighed. Looking down slightly because of it, they still walked ahead to see nothing else going on right after. She didn't get why Brandon didn't leave her alone but as he said, it's just made her confused. Or just to ignore it. After a while, the male was gone to leave Melli and Brandon in another part of town.

"Looks like we lost him...dang it. Now what do we do?" he asked but Melli thinks a little bit but found nothing else right at the moment. "He's gone for now but I'll have a feeling he's trying to lead us somewhere. Or whatever." she mutters but Brandon sighed hearing her tone of voice.

"Are you still upset about what happened?"

"Will you just hush pup? Once I do what I need to do, I don't want you bother me ever again. Even if we have the four souls, I don't want to do anything with you ever again." she said to make him wince from the harsh tone in her voice. Wow, seems she was still heated about it but knowing the fact she is a demika witch, it's sorta hard to explain. He did remember what the other woman back home had said she had one of the tainted souls but did she have the soul of light? IF so, he knew who had it but where was the soul of darkness?

Either way, he will find it with her but hopes it won't end to quickly because maybe he can find out a little more about her too. What was her life like? Her childhood? Her history? She had something too and wished to learn a little more about her as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:48 pm

He keeps askimg her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:49 am

She heard enough and just started ignoring his tone of voice walking forward.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:48 am

He shputed at her to duck but she was ignoring him and she saw a flash of light and threw her hand sup to defend herself until ahe didnt feel it.

She opened her eyes and saw brandon took the hit for her and fell wounded.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:51 am

She looks to see this but gasped seeing him shaking in pain from the wound. Did he just take a hit for her? How weird but sweet. Melina looks down to try and heal him but keeps a close eye on him and around the area to whoever did that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:09 am

Brandons body was shaking paralyzed from the blast
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:14 pm

"You seriously are an idiot, Light sage. What in the world were you thinking!? Taking something that was going to paralyze and hurt you." Melli didn't get him at all as to why he did it but she looks around trying to be sure they wouldn't attack again. She stood up on her feet to aim her guns but sees more bullets fired over to them that she blocks them and shoots back before moving Brandon away to some hiding spot.

"This is why I don't like having others helping me. This is why!" she mutters but goes to fight the other that shot him. Brandon winces with one hand covering his chest with blood staining his shirt but he didn't say a thing before hand. He could hear the gun shoots going but wanted to help her. Were was that woman that said to be tainted too? Was she even watching this?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Ooc: no she is trying to reach out to the othwr final soul.

Bic: slowly brandon could move again amd he sat up out of a puddle of his own blood as he panted whoozy and tired.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:18 am

She was shooting something while they surrounded her but Melli glares to wonder where the heck they were coming from. "*Sighs* Well, I guess I need another idea for this to work because they won't stop! Honestly, don't you flee bags have other things to do?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Be rushed to help her drawing bis sword as it flashed with light killing who he cut as one by one slowly he clashed with some killing thwm when they made an opening.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:48 pm

She gasped seeing him but shoves him away from two that tried blasting him. "What are you doing!? I told you not to-"

"You were expecting to be kill then?" he asked holding his side still but she didn't have time to argue with him before seeing more getting ready to come. Melli snaps her fingers that she caused each one to engulf in red flames. Ignoring the pained screeches that followed as the flames burned and eat their skin and bodies. Brandon was shocked to see this but looks at her not even lowering her hand.

He did notice that her body started glowing a dark red color that increased the flames around them. He heard even louder screeches to think that the chaos soul was effecting her again. Brandon tries to talk but had to shield his eyes and body with a shield from the flames surrounding them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:20 pm

lli was getting aroused and angry at the same time as he tried to fight with her making it a contest to see who could kill thw most while fighting eachother oo.

Ooc: its a battle style from super smash bros on 3ds
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Both her and him kept fighting and killing any beasts that got in their way but glares ahead to see blood and feathers being passed along. So far, other things just became more worse while still fighting. Brandon dodges from a few attacks while Melli was firing at a couple dodging and hearing guns and slashes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:24 pm

He got in the way getting shot and slashed protecting her as he used the light to heal him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:27 pm

"STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!" she screams in rage that the flames burned even hotter, scorching him and the remaining monsters that was around as the halo rings fall but for her to collect.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:30 pm

st wiat this isnt gah!" A spear went into his belly and he doibled over seeing his blood and the livjt wasnt healing him as he fell.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:33 pm

She sees a few grabbing her to shove her off to somewhere but Brandon watches that as blood drips down the spear and coughing slightly. He tries to remove the weapon but it wouldn't even budge.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:56 pm

He cut off the arm hdinf the weapon and ripped it through so he could remove it and he rushed bleeding to help her as they tried to take her away amd he killed all but one before falling bit he freed he rhands and worked to heal himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:59 pm

The rest ran off while she falls on her knees, panting tired as the chaos soul was still burning from within her but she tries to calm herself down from being angry. Melina hated that when someone, even if it was Brandon, getting in her way and now she was unsure to what might happen later on. She already gathered the halo rings around but used her magic to get everything cleaned up from blood but she couldn't fix the location of the destroyed city square.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:10 pm

e folloqed jwr bleedimg out but burnin it with light as his body shines and he tried heomg himself agaon slowimg his bleesing but it was not healing and aje saw hom fall again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:59 pm