Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Melli felt that before using her magic to disappear and leaves Brandon behind while running to the source. "Hey, wait for me! Ugh, not again." He tires to catch up with her or where she went to but since he used his own power to become invisible so he can keep a trail on her.

The island they were on was quite beautiful but he had to focus on finding the witch first. When he gets to the main water spot, loud gun shots with sparks were seen as he saw Melina fighting with a male that was using a sword but he was actually helping her. The two of them were looking upon someone that Brandon couldn't make out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Ooc: do i have to wait and see or is he a survivor hunting the first demika that created the others?
    I was thinking that the demika is is chaos based and has the darkness soul
    Bic: brandon followed trying to see what they were fighting. But his balance soul always clouded the sight granted by the light scource
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Both of them got hit away from the unknown person into the ground but they stood up charging to attack once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:39 am

Brandon fired a blast of light and cooked the person a little as it got hit and melli could catch it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Both Melli and the mystery male saw that but they saw them look at Brandon then disappears from the area. "What are you doing????" she said a little mad at Brandon but the other male sees around in case but nothing was found.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Iy was about to blow you up soeey for caring. He said coarsely and she was taken aback. This was the first time he showed a dark emotion
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:20 pm

"Tch, whatever. Don't get involved!" She said glaring back at him while putting her guns away as the second one just looks silent towards the water spout area.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 pm

So what are we doing here?" He asks as he followed her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:55 pm

"Why do you even care? Why don't you just leave it be and not bother me." she said walking away from him not felt angry.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Because im attracted to you." He was plainly honest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:08 pm

"You know what no? No, lets just move on. I need to find out who that was......but I get this feeling I know." she mutters walking away but the other male looks at her but then at Brandon. "Touch luck with girls huh?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:14 pm

No luck im not looking for girls im following he rbecause im attracted to her not in a romantix way in a personal way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:18 pm

"Odd but okay." He said but sees Melina looking around once more that she goes ahead to head down the area to see something. The main square was still okay so far before she goes ahead and walks off to another location that caught their attention. "Hey, wait a second! You shouldn't be-"

"Leave me alone. I'm going off alone without you following me, light sage. I don't want you following me no more so why don't you fuck off." she hissed that Melina turns away from him and goes off to do this herself then disappears.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:24 pm

He vanished and followed her trail. They were bound by a similar painful destiny and only he kbew because he was raised in the light that reveals all secrets
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:34 pm

He couldn't see her but can sense her somewhere around here, looking around in hopes to catch up. Brandon didn't want her to be separated from her but it seems things had other plans. She had to be close somewhere and hopes she wasn't hurt in some way. "Geez..where are you?" he mutters but stops to look around as he saw nothing else at the moment.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 pm

He jumps as a shadow bullet was fired at him and the flash of light kiled the man that shot him as he continued his search. He rtrail was thining so she was moving daster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:40 pm

He kept moving ahead but noticed a few of the light monsters now firing at him for some reason. Brandon blocks and fires back at him, hurrying up ahead in hopes to catch up with Melli. What the heck was going on? Why were they firing at him? He's on their side but did something happen to cause this? So far, he wasn't sure. All he knew was he had to get to Melina as soon as he could to see if she was alright.

Brandon jumps down from the roof and looks out to the city seeing a few places where demons were spawning and the light beings fighting them but his eyes spotted something and heard it; gun fire from a fight. Having a clue, that had to be her! Without wasting any time, Brandon hurries over to that location in hopes of helping her.

In that area, Melli was indeed fighting the shadowed one but grunts and bullets hitting the wall around was destroying things. They been fighting for a while while she was using her magic to summon some demons to aid her while this figure summoned light angel beasts to attack. "Strange; you are still alive after the war. How in the world did you even live?"

"None of your business but I'll make sure you pay for what you done to my bloodline. For what you did to my Demika sisters." she said but he kicks her away as she flips backward to take aim and shoot at him but he was deflecting her shoots. "You witches are the same; not thinking clearly and shooting like venom that bites back."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:44 pm

Brandon picked off some of them as they were trying to distracther so she could focus on he rfight.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:46 pm

They still kept fighting in the blindness of the humans and other begins around here but he grips her throat to hold her down into the ground. Melli winces slightly in pain but kicks him off to roll backwards and aim her weapons once more before they summoned their strongest allies to fight but the other two still fight as violent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Brandon made sure no one interfered
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:58 pm

The fight lasted for a while now till she gets hit back away from him but the unknown male was gone. She stood there looking slightly angry but lowers both guns.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:16 am

She saw brandon finish off the rest of thw goons and he took off after the man.this was irritating him because he was never so limited in the heavens.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:23 am

The unknown shadow felt Brandon behind him before blasting some light into his face, blinding him for a second and hits him down. His body crashes into the pavement of the streets but disappears into a dark shadow to Brandon groaning in pain. He struggles to get out of the hole that was made but hears Melli's shoes clacking onto the street.

"Oww.."

"Guess I'll have to hurry up and find the other two souls or else he'll find them. Just great." she mutters a little mad now but started walking off while leaving Brandon in the ground. "H-Hey, wait a second! Your going after that thing alone? You can't!"

"Oh do hush little pup, I told you to fuck off didn't I? That little man is mine after the pain he's caused to my bloodline. I'll make sure to get payback for what he did to everyone I knew...now as I said, stop following and just go home. I'll find the soul of light and the soul of darkness on my own without you."

She walks off again but looks ahead.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:36 am

You forget i have the soul of balance so im going with you. He said slaming his fistinto a tree before taking off afrer her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:41 am

"You really want me to shoot you for being stubborn?" she asked quietly to him but Brandon didn't say anything while looking down at her. Seeing her looking angry got him wondering if that soul of Chaos was messing with her head again. Or was it the unknown figure that attacked. No matter because he'll figure it out soon.

"I don't care if you were normal, I don't want you following after me like some damsel in distress." she said.

"Oh no, I'm going because you and I still have the souls and they need to be together through things. What if one of our souls is needed for opening something or whatever? Then what?" he said as she looks away from him, not finding Brandon rather annoying for a pup. "You're point?"

"You need me or else you're going to be stuck..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:32 pm