Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Long ago in the scared books of harius, their was a over seer that ruled the new born world with four unknown scared powers that became known to this person:

The soul of light: Keeping the sacred light between people that is known for. This power was for the light sage priests that serve the light god.

The soul of darkness: Keeping the unknown forbidden powers of the dark. This power was for the demon blood demika witches. They serve the dark one.

The soul of balance: Keeping and watching over both that is known for being even strong. This power was for the foretold gods that were decedents but they could control both the light and dark souls that was created.  

and the soul of Chaos: Keeping the raw unstable power that is even darker than the soul of darkness. This came from all three but this one was never know for where it came from. The ones that was given this remain a mystery.

With these four sacred treasures known for them, the souls were known for keeping balance and peace through the earth so others can live and be in peace. However, to keep that to it's name, they made rules that was never to be broken ever. However, their was a time when two of the clans broke this. When two from the demon blood witches fell in love with two from the Light priests. This came to mind of the four that they would be banned or well it came to be.

"Please! You can't do this! Their just babies! They need their parents together! Not apart!" One of the women said holding the baby boy. She sees her friend keeping close while their lovers keeps them protected.

"This is wrong and you know it! You two have broken the rules! Falling in love with two of the light that should never be close to our kind! Now, you both gave birth to tainted blood!" One said as the rest agreed but the second female spoke holding the baby girl.

"It's not right! Please....things are not meant to be this way.."she said but the males sees a few walking over to them but sees them summoning their weapons to protect them.

"You both have tainted the order of the demonblood demika witches." one female said.

"As you both tainted the order of the Light sage priests." One male said.

"So you four must be punished for this sin!" they said before using their powers to trap them but the females had the babies held close while watching their lovers being in front of a portal of light.

"NO!!!!!!! Please no!" the one holding the baby girl sees her best friend's child be taken over to the male of light while the second male was reaching to his love with their baby girl.

She cried reaching for him but he did the same for this was crazy. The two males disappeared through the portal of light and was gone. The female with the baby girl cried hugging her child but the she hugs her friend that was crying from the baby boy that was taken away from her. the main order of the demon blood witches walked over to them to sigh.

"The tainted one, shall be kept with you as she is now but when she gets older, she will be kept locked till then. As for you, your tainted one will be with them so he won't interfere with things here. You will thank us....." She said but the mothers didn't answer before two witches were forced to walk to the lower levels of this place.

As the story foretold, the mothers of the two babies were kept there for their breaking of laws but her friend ----- was forever sad for her child being giving away to his father. She can only hope he will watch over their son with his friend's help. The two races only hoped to bring things back in peace once more but this was only temperately.

The mother of the boy was kept close to her best friend but she was there for the other since the child grew up, she was kept separated from her mother in a cell with metal bars and stone walls around her. The child, grew up looking like her mother and father but was still loved from the stories her mother tells her and gifts too.

She was told things she didn't know before during her birthday, the girl named Melina was given a good luck charm as a present. A black coated locket with ten gem stones of violet around them. She sees the small darker violet gem in the middle but it sparked before hearing her mother.

"Keep this safe my dear. Keep it close to your heart for one day, you will understand." she said to touch the girl's cheek. "Y-Yes mommy..." She smiled to kiss her forehead but keeps close to her daughter but during the time, she was more worried about her and what the others might do to her.

As the years went on, so did her as she grew up a little more to be a young beautiful woman wearing a original like outfit with long pants and shirt but she was still seen as the other has said.

Many have tried claiming battles with her but none could win against her because of her powerful magic. Till one day, as the demonblood demika witches were told of a dangerous war as others came to claim the soul of darkness that was here.

The light priests foretold that the soul must be taken back so the true watcher of the world, the soul of Chaos will be remade once again. Of course Melina heard of this and saw her mother and the other trying to stop this before it gets too bad. "Mommy! What's happening-"

"Listen to me, Melina. You must escape from here and hide. Don't let anyone see you. I don't want nothing happening to you." she said but Melina shook her head wanting to help but the ground shook violently from something as a bright light was seen with more enemies appearing.

"Demonblood demika witches, surrender for the law shall be fixed! Give back the soul of darkness so the true one can be made once again!" The voice booms but the two nod at each other and then looked at Melina.

"Go now!" she said before something broke the wall showing the light monster that was killing many of the demika sisters (Demonblood witches call each other sisters) that was attacked.

"NOW Melina! GO!" the other said as they summoned their four guns two in hand and two connected to the back of their high heel shoes before going to help with the fight. Melina felt worried for them but sees the battle going on as fire and destruction was happening around. Feeling scared, she did as her mother said and went to leave. She knew others wouldn't let her help but either way, she saw so many being killed from both sides.

When another quake happened, Melina rushes up the stairs to try and get to the main hall of the treasure she was told about. When seeing the dark glowing energy from inside, the stairs got cut in half and broken away. She saw a light golem that grabs her and held her up seeing this.

"L-Let me go!" she said squirming a little but Melina glares trying to fight but the light golem still held her close but she felt it throw her into a rock that she winces from the impact. The golem looks at her.

"Foolish witch, return the power that your people has taken from us! Return the soul of darkness.." It said in a weird tone but she tries to run off before it held her down once more, making her cry out in pain that she still tried fighting it with sparks flying all around. However, it was too strong that she winces from that. Her weapons were destroyed and left her in rags and worse issues.

Melina glared feeling the anger and rage building inside of her that she didn't know her body was glowing a dark red and black like fire that also surrounded her demika watch. The golem noticed and tries to attack before she screams firing some energy black that stabs through the golem with blood spilling all over the ground. Melina panted wondering what just happened but hears a explosion that came from the main throne room.

She quickly rushes over there and tires to find her mother and her friend but had to dodge most of the light priests monsters that has tried to grab her. When she gets there, her eyes widen seeing the destruction and bodies of the other demika sisters laying in blood and dead.

"O-Oh no.." She looks around seeing this before stopping to see her mother and the other fighting some man that was holding their throats but she quickly tires to help them. "Mommy! auntie!"

They heard her voice and her mother tried to stop her. "N-No stop! Don't come any closer, Me-" she heard something slash behind them and stab the two of them deeply in the chest while blood spills behind them with cries of agony. Melina's eyes saw the blood that went out but tears too. "N-No......no no no no...." She rushes over to hold their hands but they coughed looking at her.

"M-Melina....I told you to stay....in the......*coughs* man room..." she said but Melina sniffs holding their hands still. "S-she's gotten your stubbornness you know. That's know for that..." the other said but Melina cries even harder before seeing her mother touching her cheek to smile.

"NO tears Melina remember? You have to stay strong and brave for us okay? Never lose sight and forget the ways of your demika sisters. Now please....please leave from here....." she said but Melina shook her head not wishing to leave.

"I can't! I can't leave you two here....Please...I don't want to be alone.." she cried but her mother smiled to wipe the tears away. "Don't worry, my beautiful rose. I'll always be with you...but for you, you must unlock the soul that is within you......" she said confusing Melina before her and the other stabs Melina in the chest as her body glows the same way but she winces a little in pain before screaming out in pain that the power burns everything around her but it also did the same with the whole location that exploded all around. Later on, Melina was seen knocked out but one had her as she was placed in a sleep spell but slowly place her in some warm water that made chains to hold her up.

"Sleep now my dear...for when the time comes, you will know.." Said the voice before disappearing. Her hair was wrapped around her body but she remained asleep with her demika watch floating around her neck.

A couple of years later, things have changed and now she was awake that the seal that broke was to awaken her later during that time. So, now, she was waking among the humans but as the last witch to live and survive the wars. However, she didn't know about the last light priest that lived but him being the same baby that was beside her. Melina was wearing a long sleeved shirt with some pants as she reads some things but it was during her break when before the bodies got dropped.

As a witch, she was able to summon the outfit that her demika witch sisters wore: a dark violet one tight  body suit so you can see her curvy form, two silver chains wrapped around her arms, waist, with some chains around her shoulders. One black cloth around her neck that's long with some unknown language on it. She has a hairclip that's to keep her super long hair intact from being braided in two braids with gems in it. She was also give four special customized guys for when she was fighting other demons but they were made from special material so their unbreakable. It was said she would hunt down the ones that's under the light since she was of darkness but so far, not many was seen because of it.

ooc: Melina's the child that bears the soul of darkness but she also bears the soul of Chaos. She's a demonblood witch (Demika witch)that fights the light beings Brandon serves.  While brandon's a light priest (Light sage) who wields the soul of light. He can summon the light beings but fights the beings she serves.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Brandon looks at the land of light here he was forced into a royal home with too many rules he is too wild for anything except the mitairy and themilitairy wants nothing to do with him and no one will tell him why. The light always said don't worry and Brandon always tried to listen to the light but sometimes he had to go his own way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:29 pm

He was looking around at a few things to see many other light creatures that serve their own god but he didn't understand why. As a child, no one, not even his father would tell him things he had questions about. Not even explaining this weird black red gem necklace he got from his father but it was a gift from his long lost mother. His mother, he never knew what she was or what happened to her but every time he tries to ask, his father wouldn't be okay to answer him.

Today, his father was doing something after a while but found no reports except for one that was still killing off the light begins here like nothing. Something of collecting their halo rings for money but so far, nothing else was said about it.

"........*Sighs*"

"Is something wrong, my boy? You seem troubled." He turns hearing his father that was checking some things in the human world to see how humans were most fragile. "Nothing father, just looking about but I wish to at least assist with this little problem the light sage priests are having problems with."

"I know you have such trouble my boy but you are not ready. You don't understand how serious things will be if you don't follow order as the great one had said. You are much too wild but no one knows your history except your father that killed himself because he couldn't withstand much from losing the love of his life. No one knows who she was but I have a feeling she might have been one of the light." he said checking a few things of the portals but Brandon sighed.

"You have said.......either way, you don't tell me as much I want to know. I am just as strong, I can summon the light beings to aid me, even trying to assist the ones that needs another help......"Brandon said but his father sighed to turn and face him, showing the same glow of the light in this place.

"Boy, I know you wish to help us with this and how the world is during the time but understand it's for reasons. When you have more control and more strength then you will understand. After all, you are one of the light. The one that will help us when the great one returns." He said but Brandon sighed looking annoyed but held up the black red gem that hangs from his neck but it caught his father's eyes too.

"Though, many have wondered where the sister of that necklace is. No one knows where you got it but that's another mystery. Now, why don't you go and keep working with your training. After that, we will see.....now, stay and work..." he said before disappears to the portal while Brandon stands there looking down but sees more of the light beasts flying through the portal to the human world but since humans can't see their kind, it wouldn't do much. However, he was curious about his past, his father's true intentions, and this necklace. What was going on and why couldn't he remember his own mother........

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Brandon left his home to roam the world
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:03 pm

He saw the world just as different from years ago as a child but it's not busy with things right after. So far, he didn't understand what this world was like, what secrets it holds from others. Not even the same passive ideals that keeps appearing around them. He opens a light portal once more and went through to appear in some wide alley of the wide island of the light flame. He had his own human like appearance but saw the same thing, others worshiping and thanking him for things.

OF course, he gives the same 'your welcome' and 'your blessed' to them. Things were always the same, the same thought and sight. Nothing else was changing for him. Maybe till now. No demons from the undead world wasn't seen to cause any effects but he wonders if the ones down below have stopped causing trouble.

"Maybe they have finally stopped causing trouble for the people and us. Guess papa would be more happy for that." he said looking around but heads to the port of the lake as he just looks to see some female admires too. Just as he makes a turn to the port, he stops smelling some light scent in the air.

"What is that?....is that.....rosemary?" he looks around still seeing nothing but sees some light shinning near the water hole area. He rushes over there but sees nothing except ducking from a light being bloody and shot with a killing screech noise. He sees some bullet wounds with a broken neck but stood up seeing something moving rather quickly with gun shots heard.

"What the-" He ducks from another being thrown before it disappears into a wind of golden fathers and dust. Something was wrong and it seems someone was fighting the beings of light. He rushes over while summoning his swords before taking off in the air to that location. He was able to smell the blood that got spilled but sparks of light with gun shots loud in his ear. His eyes looked around before dodging one of the light beings that flies past his head.

"....what the hell is going....."

A few bullets went for him but he deflects them using his sword before looking to gasp. His green eyes looked ahead but slowly saw a woman. A very attractive female standing on a statue while looking down at the water with the wind blowing. a dark violet one tight body suit so you can see her curvy form, two silver chains wrapped around her arms, waist, with some chains around her shoulders. One black cloth around her neck that's long with some unknown language on it. She has a hairclip that's to keep her super long hair intact from being braided in two braids with gems in it. She was also give four special customized guys for when she was fighting other demons but they were made from special material so their unbreakable.

"Geez, you filthy light begins never seem to change do you? All I came here was for answers and you guys keep coming over and over to find me? For shame.." she said but ducks two that tried to hit her but she shoots them back through the heads while they fall.

"Silence Demika witch, you are the one we are to capture and seal so the great one can return." one said while she sighed to look around bored. "If you want me so badly then try to catch me.." she quickly shoots at them while dodging and kicking a few, shooting the guns attached to her feet and dodging each attack and blow.

"Come on now, I'm right here waiting but your not even a good challenge for me if you keep this up!" she laughed dodging and fighting them quickly while they just end up being killed and their halo rings taken by her.

Nothing seems to get close to her but they just fell with blood falling from the sky. Brandon saw this but had a question in mind. Wait, did they say demika witch? A real demonblood demika witch?! "Impossible."

He was told that they were all killed years ago so none were alive now. Was it something that his eyes played tricks on him? Or was it seriously true that she was one of them?? He didn't know if she was even sure about it but that didn't make much sense. He saw her fighting and disappearing from this whole thing before she slowly flashes in front of him but he was able to see her up close but his eyes spot some necklace around her neck near the demika watch she wore.

Wait, a gem?

He looks seeing the gem was black and violet and in a oval shape like his own. Was that necklace the sister to the one he had? Brandon sees her disappear again before more gun shots rang out but he held his head thinking and hearing what his birth father said.

'Keep this safe Brandon, keep it close to your heart. For when the time comes, the sister to this will lead you to her.'

'To her? Who are you talking about daddy? Who is her?'

'You will know when you get older Brandon. Trust me, when you see her, you will know. I just hope you and her...our friends will forgive us...' he said to his son hugging him.

Brandon shook his head from the headache but slowly tries to ignore it and move on, seeing the female still fighting with gun shot heard loud and clear all around. She sure was fast for a witch but what in the world was she doing here? Second, how was she even alive when she should be dead? More questions..more concerned. What was going on?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:11 pm

He stopped to help her the memory getting to him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Melina ducks their attacks once more before she aims her guns again to shoot but two tries to attack from behind. Before she gets hit, Brandon grabs her to move her out of danger but she looked shocked seeing this but even more convincing that a light sage priest saved her. She sees them falling after them but she quickly teleports out of his arms and lands on the roof while Brandon lands on the other one.

"What are you doing? Why did you save her?" One asked but Brandon didn't answer ready to fight along side her but she beats him to it before shooting behind her that two giant red and violet portals opens behind them as hands grab them to pull them in after spears stab into them. She sighed with arms crossed but Melina licks her lips seeing how beautiful it was from the destruction she's seen happen.

"Well, that's that but their goes my answers that might help. Maybe I can travel north and see if someone can help me." she said turning to leave but Brandon noticed her leaving the area but he quickly tries to stop her. "Hey wait!"

"Hmmmm?" she turns around and sees the same light sage priest that tried to save her but she's never seen him before. She held one hand still holding the gun on her hip but sees this man up and down, head to toe. "What? Are you expecting some thank you or reward for you 'saving' me? I didn't need your help silly dear but I am amused to see one like you still alive." she said.

"So it's true, you are a demonblood demika witch? A real live one?" he asked her but Melina sighed to look at him then away. "Curious aren't we? If you must know then yes, I am. I'm a demika witch but the last one alive. However, that didn't answer my own question silly. Are you a light sage priest? I thought your kind was extinct for many years ago after the war but remember what happened, I was told only my kind was slayed by yours..."

War? Oh right, the same one he would ask about for his father in hopes for answers. So far, he only gets it's private. "So what if I am? It sure might get you curious about what is going on or something?" he said to her but Melina didn't know what to say or bothered to say anything.

"Right. Well, do whatever you like because I have to be somewhere right now and you talking to me won't help me since I'm needed somewhere else. Unless you intend to be a stalker around me, pretty bird?" she purred to tease him as Brandon blinks looking at her not saying a thing.

"I'm not a bird." he said.

"Oh, my apologies. How about sesame cat? Cheshire? etc? What would be a good name for a little one like you?" she said making fun of him to tease but Brandon glared to what she said. "It's Brandon, not Cheshire or pretty bird. Just Brandon, okay?" he said but she sighed not interested as Melina turns to look away and check the sky.

"If you wish but if we are done here, I have things to do so......see you later pretty bird.." she said but Brandon was about to speak but she was gone after disappearing in a violet flame where the rosemary smell lingers still in the air. "Damn it, and I didn't even get her name......but who was she and why is she even here...." he said but he tries not to say much about her while ignore how beautiful she was.

Demonblood demika witches are dangerous and she should be sacrificed to the great one. But somehow, thinking about it he wasn't sure about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Ooc: sorry if this ruins any ideas. I'm adding someone another tainted like them but balance and chaos mixed she is going to reveal his taint of balance in his light. Also another but this one is different. His taint isn't from birth his is from choice. He was light and fell to darkness. He either is or will become melli's master. He is evil born from good with no going back to good ever

Bic: He ran from the scouts sent to investigate the battle since Melli took out the group only her weapon marks were found not his and they leave collecting the bodies. Brandon rushed finding a stone temple. Inside his name was called on the wind and he went inside. There was a young woman there meditating upon light teachings and her spirit said his name again. The echoing whispers were deafening "come closer you have a taint upon your soul the balance and light have blended inside you from birth" the whispers stop suddenly as she finished her broadcast for lack of a better term. Her humming chant was all that could be heard a low droning. "How did you know?" He asked always feeling something wrong but not something evil. She rose into the air and stood up. This time she spoke and her voice was seductive because she liked him. "Because I have the balance too. " she said and walks to her cupboard to fetch a scroll with his family mark on it. "This will teach you how to begin learning of balance. We will meet again after the fated instance." She said and it was the only unclear thing she said before he nodded and resumed his hunt for melli
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:33 pm

ooc:This won't ruin the idea but lets see how this goes

bic: Melli was gone but traveling around the same area but in a new one before heading into a burned down building. She walked in with her heels clicking from her step but slowly held her hand out to make a evil portal as she walks through it to some small shop/bar. One female was behind the counter before looking to see her.

"Well, well, well, your late Melina. How un lady like." she said with a smile on her face but Melina giggles to walk over to him and takes a seat to see a wine glass waiting for her. "I apologize. You know how many try to hold a lady up when she's in a hurry. Though, I was planning on seeing you right after I took out some trash." she gets a straw and takes a sip from her glass, loving the sweet taste of the fruit and club soda mixed in.

"Right, right. I've know that for a good while but it's something hmm? Knowing how the light and darkness have been fighting all this time for the thousand years that passed. But what can we do, things are not what they seem." she said making a cocktail drink but sees a man that was drinking some beers but burps a little. "Whoo! This is the strongest drink you made, Alania. I'm so lucky to have you give free drinks!" he cheers.

"Oh not really, Joey since these drinks are going on your tab and Melina's drink too." she said to see him look shocked and looks away. "Aww shit."

"Anyway, don't you have something to tell Melli since you had some info for her? About the four souls you knew?" Alania asked but she slowly looks silent because of it. Joey blinks hearing that but he sighed to drink another bottle of gin and relaxes against the chair to hear some smooth music playing.

"Well, you both already know about the four souls that was said to be lost right? The same one that the great one made many years ago in the books of harius. The soul of light, the soul of darkness, the soul of balance, and the soul of chaos. I'm sure little miss picky pants there already knew about the balance between the world we live in and the others too. However, the four souls was never seen by another except for the ones they were given to or born inside." he said chugging his beer but Melina sighed to drink a little more.

"We know that already Joey but come on, you said something else you know about where the four souls were created by this great one. Of course, it sounds even more dumb because of it's confusing. What or why would someone create something so powerful and dangerous?" she asked.

"Easy because she with three others were born that day. Of course Melli being the forbidden one but they said three more have the same soul but in different balance. Now, because the other three are unknown, no one knows what happened to them. Hell, even the humans are trying to find out who has them so they can extract the souls and form them into one so the great one will come back." he said but Melina thought it was silly.

"Right, I already know about be being born with the soul of darkness but I'm trying to find out who as the others to either stop them or extract the souls and destroy them. Unless I can't?"

"You can't. The souls are that powerful so nothing can really destroy them so why not? Either way, I know the other three live with the souls that burn within them." Alania said quietly but she didn't say a thing right after that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Brandon was getting close. The dark lands were near and her trail was getting stronger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:57 pm

"Well, no worries dear. I'm sure you are able to find a way to stop this so this great one won't come back either way. Right now, we should be able to do what is needed right after." Alania said with a smile but serves another drink for Melina while she just hums lightly because of it. Right now, knowing how insane demons and angels were just as bad.

"Oh sure, sure. So what do we do now or what should we do. I mean, at the moment things might go to hell with things happening so what?" Joey asked but Melli finishes her drink to go ahead to re work on it. "Then it won't be a worry for anything here. All i would have to do is just look or keep working with fighting the goody two shoe light begins because they sure can be annoying." she said.

"Well, I must be off now so I can keep hunting on some of them right after. So, I'll see you soon dear. Lets go Joey so we can work on what is needed." she said grabbing his shoulder and leaves with him as Melina drags Joey but he was struggling in her grip back to the portal and to the living once more.

He grumbled slightly because of it but was trying not to let it become a bother towards her. "Why am I doing this again?" He asked Melli but she looks around before seeing a car place as she looks at him. "Wait, do you want me to rent a car so we can move along?" he said quietly but Melina just sighed to go ahead and goes to do that. She waited for him to get the car before driving over towards her that she gets in to rest her legs up at the edge of the car.

"Go right ahead now. You should be heading north Joey and please don't mess this up like last time you owed me a favor and you didn't return that favor. Consider this the favor.." she said while he drives away but looks ahead not sure but he just keeps heading north.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Brandon arrived to find the dust settling and her trail gone. Fresh tracks from a vehicle she drove away. He followed the tracks and stress marks on the road
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:21 pm

"Why do you have to act like such a bitch towards me, Melina? I mean come on. That's not fair." Joey said driving but Melli just keeps looking ahead while seeing other cars pass by but she yawns from looking slightly bored. Her old memories and times while growing up was something but she's not sure herself. Things had been curious and left her with more questions before she just scratches her cheek.

Lets just hope Joey was correct about this. "Alright, so maybe you still can answer me when I say something?" he said to make her look at him but show a light smirk. "Really? You think you deserve that from how silly you become? Right, and it's no wonder you find why others hunt your ass down for the favors you own and the money you get from funerals." she said but eats a few things right after.

"Geez, you sound like a grumpy demonblood demika witch alright. Lets just hope you will enjoy about it." he said while driving the car but not after. She sighed but Melina turns the wheel while missing another car he would have crashed into. "Focus on the road Joey. I don't need you crashing this car again like last time so please focus." she said quietly to him but the car was placed back to normal but he screams a little bit more.

Joey sighed still moving but Melli looks ahead not sure about things herself about this but sees ahead with nothing else on her mind.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:29 pm

He was close they were stopping up ahead. And he flashed I. Front of to car panting as he took hold of it pushing his limits to keep it still as Joey floored it licking up a dust storm but Brandon ignored the pain pushing with everything he had to lift the front end the heaviest end u then hold it as the front wheels spun useless.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Melli blinks seeing the same male that found her a while ago but she sighed to get up from the car and disappear that Brandon noticed that but wonders where she went before Melina aims a gun at his head but kicks him away from the car as Joey floors it and crashes into a light sign. He groans feeling that but wonders what just happened before seeing Melina looks at Brandon that looks back.

"You again I see. I really don't have time to play with you bird. I am doing something really important right now so we will have to play a little later." she said to him while having her arms crossed over her breasts but Brandon looks at her while panting from the damage the car did but sees her walking by him. "Wait, lets just talk about this first okay? I don't know who you are but I-" he ducks from a bullet going over his head but turns to see more of the light beasts arrive after sensing Brandon's energy while he sighed.

"She is here. The demika witch..the one that holds the soul of darkness-" she shoots that one but sighed again. "You all just don't know when to stop talking do you? Always the same mutters over and over again. I get it but it's rather annoying now to hear. As I said, I'll play with you all later but since you wish to..." she used her magic and started fighting them off with gun shots and strong hits was heard but she was invisible so no other mortals would see her but Brandon could see every movement she made while dodging and shooting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:44 pm

I'M TAINTED TOO!!!" He shouted out and it ringed in her ears
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Hearing that made Melina gasped looking down at him but the light beings surrounded her that they almost shot her but she shoots them to make them explode but looks down at him. Brandon saw her looking a little silent but then lands on the ground to cross her arms over her chest. "Tainted?....You? Well, that's something a little unsure of isn't it? I know for a fact you can't be since I know three others would be by having one of the souls."

She turns away from him to look at Joey that was swearing his head off from the car he had to repay after this. "You have to believe me okay? I'm tainted just like you. I have something..I mean one of the souls.." he tries explaining but Melina sighed to move some of her hair from her face. "Listen light sage priest, I don't have time for your lies right now. I already have more important things to deal with so I'm going to be on my way.." she said walking beside him again but Brandon looks down at the ground.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:53 pm

You possess the chaos soul." He said and she froze. Never in her life had anyone except her powers said that to her no one else knew.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:07 pm

"You...know?"Melina asked looking at Brandon but he nods slowly right at her. "Yes, I know that too but I don't know how since it's been in my memories years ago. I still remember it." Brandon said as Melli lowers her guns but looks at him not sure of what to say. "Then if your tainted...what soul do you possess?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Balance.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:19 pm

"I don't believe you. The soul of balance was said to be destroyed or lost forever. Not after the wars from years ago came upon my kind....and yours starting it."Melli said looking at Brandon again to start feeling the soul of chaos burning within her but he sensed it getting stronger and stronger inside of her.

"I know my kind started the wars from many years ago but please...not all of us are wishing to kill your kind."

"Oh really? so with us trying to keep peace within this world, your people thought it was so right to hunt each one of us down so you can bring peace back to this world? Knowing that possessing one of the four souls was okay?" she said walking around him but looks away to see Joey waiting after seeing the car still okay after the crash (somehow).

"Your kind makes me sick really, thinking we are targets you can pick off one by one and leave us for dead. No wonder my mother died by your kind and the same for her demika sister too. Your light sages are all the same. Nothing but others that wish us dead." Melli said but started walking away from him now feeling too heated to speak.

"Hey, wait! You don't understan-" he stops when she shoots the front of his feet but glares at him that the power of the soul shows in her eyes. "If you wish to not have a bullet up your ass then leave me alone. I don't want you talking to me any more......" she said disappearing into the car before Joey dries off. "WAIT!!" he sees the car dash away and make a sharp turn.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:36 pm

He shuddered using his basic understanding to cancel out her chaos traits stunning her as she adjusted. As a result his balance traits wet also temporarily gone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:47 pm

"Who do you think was that guy?" Joey asked while driving away but Melli didn't bother to ask anymore but she just looks ahead seeing him driving to their location. She didn't want to speak nor understand who that man was but just wanted to get away from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:53 pm

He panted and needed to rest even for his kind stopping a car was hard work
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:12 pm

He summons a portal to head back home but disappears for a while while Melli was gone to where ever she was now. So far, no other demons were attacking but the light begins were behaving too. She was all the way north from the location but sees nothing going on that she slowly sees Joey leave while he goes back home as she walks up the stairs to check around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:14 pm