Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A Bloody melody

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: A Bloody melody

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Brandon got up and secretly went to visit her alone. He announced himself before she hears him and she wasn't as scared since he alerted her early on. "Hey melli it's Brandon I wanted to know if it was okay with you that I visit alone."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:58 pm

He didn't hear a answer or a tone but some shuffling was heard inside before the lock clicks. The door opens slightly to show Melina standing there but wearing a blanket around her body. Brandon could see that she's been thinking for a while now before moving to the side so he can walk in. He sees her shut the door and walks back to the window and sits down near it to look down. "Ummm, Melina? Are you sure you are okay? You haven't spoken to anyone since.....since that night."

Brandon saw her slowly nod her head, showing that she was okay but didn't feel the same way like before but just looks at her lap again to curl up in the blanket. "Listen Melina. I'm so so sorry this happened to you. I didn't know that bastard Ryo would go that far in bringing you to yourself again. Well, ending up killing you to do it." he said but she tenses up to grip the blanket a little to remember since her skin bear the scars from his attack.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:07 pm

I wish I wasn't so stupid I should have just listened to you from the beginning and this would never have happened. Please forgive me I'll do anything to make up for it." He said not looking up at her keeping his head bowed and his feet shuffling.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Melina didn't even reply to this one but watches him bow his head in front of her, his feet moving a little because of it. Why was Brandon this serious with apologizing to her? She just started remembering a few things and this was not really showing much about it. Her eyes looks down again at the floor as Brandon waited in the same stance he was in, his face hidden with tears holding back like she was going to yell at him.

Brandon wanted her to forgive him, he wanted to be friends with her again, showing he cared just as much as before when they were kids. Before he could speak, he heard some shuffling to see her sitting but made room for him. 'S...it......sit beside.....me...' she said in his mind that made Brandon look at her while she made room for him but just stares at him with light grey eyes.

Seeing the invite, Brandon stood up straight and walks over to sit beside her like she asked. He didn't move or speak till he felt her shifting closer near him and rests her head on his shoulder to shut her eyes. "Melina? Are you okay?" 'Please...stay here...I don't want..to be alone again.....p..please...' she said this in a soft scared tone in his mind but he had a guess she couldn't speak through her mouth just yet. "Don't worry, I'll stay here as long as you like. I'm not going anywhere.."

He pets Melina's head lightly before she nods to cuddle beside him while he just looks at her relaxed face now that made him smile a bit. She wasn't tense like before but more relaxed and loose before a memory shows in his mind. He saw himself at a younger state in this same position with Melina that was sharing her sugar sweet cakes with him, giggling and smiling. "Come on Brandon, say ah? I want you to give this a try..." she said but Brandon sighed to see her being silly before opening his mouth and was fed some of the cake.

"Well? Good right?"The younger Melina asked as Brandon blushes to swallow and look at her. "Not bad but not as good as my mom's."He teased to see her pout and poke his cheek. "You are so mean! You said you liked my food!"she said before Brandon hugs her to nuzzle against her cheek. "Not my fault since you do things you are causing. But I do enjoy the sweets you make. Just like the first time we met as friends.."He said eating a cookie but Melina snatches it and ran off. "Huh? Hey! Get back here with my cookie!""Then admit I'm the best cook!"she laughed running with him behind her tail. "Never!!"He laughed.

Brandon didn't say a thing seeing that memory but looks down at his hands then back at her who still had her eyes shut but she seems more comfortable near his side and felt more warm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:24 pm

He slowly out an arm around her shoulder. He said nothing afraid of he did she would have her feelings hurt. He holds her and stays near her side. His presence and hers were so calming they both went to sleep leaning on each other.

Fyi couldn't find Brandon anywhere and hoped he left. Not that ego disliked him just that Brandon was in the way of what he wanted. Ryo sits thinking
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:41 pm

He wanted to find some plan to cause them to dislike each other or not think of falling in love again. However, because she was back to what she was before, Melina's memories will show the times they spent with each other as friends; from children to that day of the war. Ryo did wish to claim her for his own love but he knew Melina's heart belonged to Brandon first. But after what happened to her, she slowly forgot about it, giving him and Brandon one chance of her loving either one of them.

"........" He wanted to think of something but stood up, getting some hot tea from the table. How in the world was he going to make Melina like him instead of Brandon? Maybe it was like that one time he knew years ago. That day when she really showed how much she cared about him.

"Please hold on, please hold on, please hold on.." Melina mutters in tears while helping him walk down some ally. She was coated in Brandon's own blood after he risked himself to save Melina from some hunters. She was crying and hiding now while she panics right after before trying to help him but he stops her to look at her face. "Melina, you have to run. Find our parents a-and warn them. I'm sure they are still looking for us..."He said weak but she sniffs not wishing to leave her friend by himself. "I can't. I don't want to leave him alone in this scary place. If you let me, I can find our parents and bring them h-here. Then we-we can head home so you can get healed...just please, don't leave me.."

He looks at her but pets her head to show a weak goofy grin, hoping she wouldn't be too worried. "You f-forget who your talking to. I'll be okay but you have to run b-before the hunters find you. I just need to get some b-blood and I'll be okay in no time so please.....r-run.."Brandon coughs slightly as blood spills down his chin and shirt but Melina looks more worried from how much he lost.

Brandon needed blood but where would she get blood? She thinks about it but had a idea before looking at him to sit close and extend a claw near her wrist. Brandon smelled her blood to look at her as it spills and drips down her arm to the ground. "M-Melina? What are you doing?.." "H-Helping you. I know our mamas said not to s-spill blood yet but....maybe you can drink mine so you can heal yourself.."she said holding it near his bloody lips but he stops her worried.

He didn't wish to hurt her nor get her in trouble but Melina didn't wish to hear it. "But..." "Please Brandon..please drink my blood because I don't want to lose my best friend....so please.."He looks at her with worry but then at her bleeding wrist that was spilling more blood onto his shirt before he reaches to hold her arm gently and drinks her blood.

She keeps still while he feeds but hopes the hunters wouldn't find them during the time. Her eyes looks down at Brandon again to see his body healing before biting into her skin that she squeaks but he gulps down quick long gulps. She didn't move from his fangs because she had enough to give him but after a while, she felt dizzy when he drank his fill and looks at himself heal. "Y-You okay?" she mutters but passes out that made Brandon catch her but hold her up, seeing her knocked out face as her body made more blood again. He was fine after she saved him but now he rushes through the hunters to their kingdoms.

Ryo didn't know she gave her blood to him so he would live but it's so long that they didn't know this but he did. Maybe some of the memories were hidden still but more deeper ones were locked away for life or for as long as that one is alive. He might have to find another way to break them apart to stay away from each other long enough.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Brandon's own memories of her were still fragmented slowly as he spent time with her more piece together and as he watches her sleeping he remembers another night their first night alone.

Melli huddled by the wall of the creek embankment watching the darkness for moving shadows with big scared eyes. She had run away from home to see her friend and got lost. She didn't know how to get home or to Brandon's. She hears a rustle and her name called out some distance away and she shivers thinking it a spirit or a trick. She hears it again closer and it seemed almost familiar. Her heart raced pounding in her chest as she hears the noise close and her name again jumping up to hit the voice an stopped and dropped her branch. Brandon had come looking for her she tackled him down happily taking him over and over as she cried mixed tears.

He carried her out of the woods and she poured. "Not this side I want to go to your house " she said and he shakes his head "we can't your kingdom is only a day from here so we will rest tonight and return you in the morning okay?" She giggles and mods hugging him closer before he set her down to pull out a tent to set it up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:01 pm

He saw her just watching the fire in front of them but Brandon was sitting beside her while they were not sleepy just yet. "Hey, Brandon? How come I can't go with you? We are friends and all right so why can't I?" she asked but Brandon sighs to turn and face her. "Because my kingdom is too far away and you shouldn't be out here alone. Don't you know theirs scary things hiding in these trees." he said as a warning but Melina sighed to pout.

Even if that's true, she wanted to see her best friend anyway. "I guess so but I wanted to see you again. We are best friends Brandon and you did help me when I was going through the months with this coiled necklace." she said touching the black gem that hands from it but Brandon looks at her then away to the fire. He didn't want to see his friend hurt like that again but knowing that necklace was going to still something terrible to her and he couldn't have that. "I get what you are saying, Melina but you still shouldn't be out here and I hope your being careful with that thing. Knowing it's something passed down to your family..I have my worries..."

He mutters this but Melina nods to gently take his hand to hold it and rest her head on his shoulder. Of course, Brandon tenses up feeling that but he blushes slightly from it. "Yes?" "I know it's scary and dangerous out here but for you, it's worth it Brandon. We are friends, together forever right?" she said to him but he didn't say a thing before resting his head on hers too. "Yeah...friends forever.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:13 pm

He smiles watching her as he finished peeking into her dream. She was deeMing of her memories so she could absorb them better.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Melina sure had a big imagination but it was really cool to see so much. She just keeps sleeping slightly before grabbing his arm while sleeping that Brandon didn't say a thing to see this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:20 pm

He was close to drifting off to sleep when he saw the sun's first light peak over the mountains hitting his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:31 pm

He yawns lightly seeing that before he gently puts the fire out, takes down the tent, and picks her up. Brandon started heading back to her own kingdom while she still sleeps in his arms, smiling as she hears his beating heart against her ear. For one thing, Brandon was glad to have found her safe and sound but he wonders why she was always this way to finding him and wish to hang out more with him during that time. After a few hours, he gets to her kingdom where her mother was waiting for her since she knew about Melina running away.

"Hello again.." he said to Melina's mother but she smiled to nod, gently taking Melina from his arms and looks at her. "Sorry once again for her escaping. I guess Melina's taken quite a deep connection to you, Brandon. I hope you don't mind." she said to see Brandon shaking his head before letting out a slight yawn. "You sound tired. Do you wish to come inside so we can offer you a guest room?" she asked. "No thank you but I need to head back home myself before my own mother worries." he said before leaving to his kingdom while Alice heads inside with her daughter sleeping in her arms.

She places her in her room while shutting the curtians, seeing Melina breathing in and out while she hugs a little Brandon plush doll her mother made or helped her make. Smiling lightly, Alice kisses Melina's cheek and turns to leave her room so she can sleep as Melina turns to curl up and sleep. As for Brandon, he gets home too but his mother got him in his room to get some sleep for a little while before waking up.

She had a feeling he was out again to help or find Melina that got lost but she was glad to see he was so protective for his best friend. However, would this change into something else as they get older? Only time will tell. She kisses his cheek as Brandon sleeps and leaves his bedroom. Both children were sleeping but was smiling happily in their dreams.

That old memory was years ago when they were children, however, Brandon looks down to Melina again as she kept hugging his arm still covered in the blanket. He just kept sleeping lightly with Melina beside him as they just relaxed together that other vampires saw this and think it was sorta cute.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:57 pm

He wakes up seeing her sleeping and he tried to slip out of her grasp to go get water
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:08 pm

She still lays against the side on the area but Brandon goes to get some water.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:09 pm

She felt his absence almost as soon as he turned the faucet off and started drinking.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Brandon just drinks the water lightly but slowly just yawns a bit as Melina lays on the side still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:29 pm

He sat next to her again watching her sleep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:40 pm

He just drinks more of his cup of water, looking at Melina while she sleeps in the blanket peacefully. However, he was not getting much headaches now while doing this but he wonders if she was okay still. After all this, Melina didn't seem to hate him or was afraid of him but maybe others things around her. True, the memories bothered her but not as badly now and he wanted her to just smile like years ago. He reaches near her face to move some of her hair away from her face, seeing her breathing in and out in her sleep.

Even as before, she still remains the same but touches her cheek while doing so. "So, is she doing okay?" Ryo said to interrupt them as Brandon moves his hand away from her cheek and sees Ryo come in after shutting the door. "Yes, everything is alright now Ryo but she's just asleep. What are you doing here anyway?" Brandon asked while Ryo looks at Melina before looking at Brandon.

"I was just coming to check up on her." he said.

"Well, you did and she's okay just tired. Anything else?" Brandon asked while glaring at his face that Ryo remained calm to smile. "What? I can check up on her after trying to help her? Or is it okay for you to get some rest. I can watch her for the remaining time-" he said but Brandon stops him.

"No, I got it Ryo and if you forgot, I don't trust you anymore after what you did. So, I have it to keep her safe. Right now, she's fine with me." he said quietly while one eye glowed red.

".......Oh really?" Ryo asked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:53 pm

She held on to me all night And slept peaceful." Brandon said petting her head
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:02 pm

"What?.....all night?" Ryo asked in some shock tone but Brandon nods still petting her head lightly to see her still sleeping by his side. He didn't know she was going to stay by his side all that time but in some way, it was some shocking news. "Hmm, I..I never knew that but it seems like I do now. How in the world would you keep watch of her all night.." he asked.

"Well, I did say I kept watch of her to be sure she was alright in her way. I didn't want anything happening to her and it seems she's finally not scared of me." he said rubbing her head but Melina moves closer to rest her head in his lap while Ryo looked more jealous to see this and her so calm around him now. "So, what now Ryo? I already will watch her more if I need to so you don't have to watch her now.." he said.

Ryo glares more while trying to keep his calm composure but before leaving he remembers something to smile. "Then tell me; if she's so calm around you then what will you do when her 'urges' hit again? I know for a fact her hunger is quite strong just like yours." he said as Brandon looks silent remembering that. In the past Melina had a very strong hunger when it comes to blood but it's just like when she eats food. The fake blood pills never helped her and had to feed on real blood or something close to it.

"I know she will have to feed soon and you know she can't feed on school grounds. Now, I could take her to the nurse later and have her give blood since she can't eat so others will see her." "Where are you getting with this Ryo? I said I was going to help her-" "I know but not when it comes to giving blood...she should be close to having that hunger quite soon don't you think?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Brandon was sure he could do it for her but didn't want a fight. Melli wakes up slowly hugging Brandon once more nuzzling his pants
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:18 pm

He looks down seeing her awake but her grey eyes looked at his green ones, looking slightly worried now as Ryo saw. "Oh, she's awake. Are you okay, Melina? Do you need something?" he asked but she keeps looking at him before one hand reaches up to grip his shirt as he held her head. "Melina? Are you okay? Are you sick?" he said but she shook her head no hugging him again not wishing to leave his side.

"Here, let me help so we can take her to-"

"She's fine with me, Ryo. Melina could still be weak right now since she can't talk but only through her mind...." he said but Ryo shook his head to look at her. "Right now she needs to see the nurse so don't you think you should hand her over?" he asked but Brandon hugs her close that she rested her head against his chest, hearing his heart beat now with her grey eyes looking at the wall behind him as he held her in his arms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:21 pm

He took her to the nurse and walked slow so she can rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:53 pm

Ryo watches Brandon taking Melina himself but his own eyes went blood red, wanting to snatch Melina away from his side and keep her to himself. However, he was a gentleman and wouldn't be so violent unless stating to be. He just follows after Brandon while the two made it to the nurse. She was being checked on while also giving some blood to help her stay calm for the new few hours but she held Brandon's arm still while relaxing from it.

"So, how is she?" Brandon asked as the nurse looks to Melina and still checks her. "She's doing alright after waking up but I will say good job. You've kept her calm all this time with no problems and she is recovering quiet normally. However, she can't speak from the damage and self healing for her throat so Melina will be mute a little longer."

"Alright, thanks for the heads up. Anything else?" he asked but the nurse hands Brandon a bag with some red pills inside. "Give her two of these blood pills. I give them for the other vampires in this academy so be sure she don't miss her daily feeding." she said to Brandon but Ryo sighed to look in. "How come I couldn't be given that? I was the one that got her to normal." he said.

"Same with killing her to do it, Mr. ryo." She asked as Melina hugs Brandon's arm more tightly while nuzzling against his shoulder. "Second, Melina seems to feel more relaxed near Brandon so I figure he should be in charge with her blood pills."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:47 am

What if they don't work? Can I give her my blood?" He asks getting a feeling that the blood tabs wouldn't work. " You may but only as a last resort." He felt better and took melli with him to her room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:28 am